Slintensity, staying lean and getting leaner!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Sucks about the wrist, but glad to hear the lift went well and the veins were popping, bro.

Yeah it's a really old training injury. My carpals float around haha have to pop them in place from time to time. My forearms were spiderwebbed and I never really get that vascular. I'm impressed.

Hope y'all have a happy thanksgiving, get fat!
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    I like prunes as well. Call me weird I guess.
    weirdo
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    weirdo
    Hahahaha

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and I pigged out on some coconut cream pie after 1 slintensity. I felt fine, usually I don't do well with heavy carbs. Although after two slices I felt gross so I stopped eating it anyways.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%

Today I did a little test, I stacked it with Na-R-Ala prior to eating some fries and a burger. I went for a lift, I became the incredible hulk. If my muscle bellies could fit more glycogen I would have ripped my damn shirt. It felt amazing not having to lift all that heavy (wrist problems). Did a bit of a full body lift, was surprised to seated row 285 again though haha. Haven't done that in ages.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal
    Today I did a little test, I stacked it with Na-R-Ala prior to eating some fries and a burger. I went for a lift, I became the incredible hulk. If my muscle bellies could fit more glycogen I would have ripped my damn shirt. It felt amazing not having to lift all that heavy (wrist problems). Did a bit of a full body lift, was surprised to seated row 285 again though haha. Haven't done that in ages.
    That's awesome, bro. Sounds like a fun ride
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%

That's awesome, bro. Sounds like a fun ride

Yeah, I'm liking it haha. Was searching for more information on the ingredients, and found this,

" the juice reduced the number of fat droplets in the fat cells [OD]. The juice also inhibited the synthesis of the protein PPAR-gamma in the fat cells. PPAR-gamma is like a sensor which tells the fat cells when they should store fat."

http://www.ergo-log.com/bittermelonfatcells.html

Awesome because I have a pretty high fat diet. It makes sense now why I "expelled" fat the other day.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%

Nothing to really note as of late. Still doing well prior to high carb meals.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.15%

I'm feeling the same. No new effects but works great for high can meal digestion.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Patuba
    I'm feeling the same. No new effects but works great for high can meal digestion.
    Yep, im almost done with my bottle.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.15%

Me too. This seems more like a supp that you take for several months at a time instead of just for a few weeks.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Patuba
    Me too. This seems more like a supp that you take for several months at a time instead of just for a few weeks.
    Yeah, definitely works. Im no longer leaning out though while eating crap haha.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%

I bite my tongue! I have yet to sleep, but I took one slintensity prior to warming up some left over pasta. I feel like I just took ephedrine and caffeine. I seem to be the only one that gets energy from GDA's but I love it! No pump to note, although my back always feels "pumped" these days. I have maybe one more pill in this bottle before I switch over to my bottle.

Once again another great product from SPP. I have used revamp in the past, back when the company was new. Man....that stuff made me sensitive to stimulants haha and I used to abuse stimulants in school.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%

Alrighty my friends, I apologize for the late responses I am just getting over the flu. That being said slintensity was a fun ride, I will provide a conclusive review, I am currently on my second bottle.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%

Sorry about the delay, have been sick

Efficiency :10/10, you will never develop insulin lethargy

Cost :10/10

Weight loss: ?/10 i never really lost weight but I did lean out. Until I got sick.

Overall it is a great product for insulin control. I dont recommend using it every day or prior to every meal as it is very strong. I can see you never needing more than one pill due the method of action that 4-OH uses. I have yet to continue use but on occasion I get hypoglycemic still. Nothing drastically frightening though.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Sorry about the delay, have been sick

Efficiency :10/10, you will never develop insulin lethargy

Cost :10/10

Weight loss: ?/10 i never really lost weight but I did lean out. Until I got sick.

Overall it is a great product for insulin control. I dont recommend using it every day or prior to every meal as it is very strong. I can see you never needing more than one pill due the method of action that 4-OH uses. I have yet to continue use but on occasion I get hypoglycemic still. Nothing drastically frightening though.
    Solid review, bud.

There's no doubt that it's incredibly strong.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  16. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Solid review and log. Much appreciated!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%

Solid review, bud.

There's no doubt that it's incredibly strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Solid review and log. Much appreciated!
    Thank you guys for the opportunity. This is DEFINITELY the go to for anyone that wants a GDA and wants one that can function on a budget. I can't imagine you needing more than one pill a day to be honest. Even though the half life is short, its accumulative effect is great.

Similar Forum Threads

1. weight staying the same but getting leaner?!
    By schwellington in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 09:52 PM
  2. Getting Lean and Mean with Epi/11-oxo (log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 08:07 PM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 12:00 PM
  4. getting lean and cutting up excercises
    By Ramo machine in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 11:43 PM
  5. How the French Stay Slim and We Get Fatter
    By Sheesh in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3