Skeptic takes on Purus Labs Condense!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. 3.16.2013 Workout 17

Sorry, busy week. I love educational politics…

Anywho this will be my last entry. Look for a final review for Condense soon.

Energy: As usual it was on spot this morning. Burned through my workout with ease.

Focus: Still there and still extreme. Love it.

Pump: Just not able to really build on the past few weeks.

Overall good stuff. Thanks to the reps for allowing me to check out Condense. Being the skeptic I am, I would give the stuff two thumbs up and would use it again.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

2. Condense 4/5

Condense is definitely one of the better pre-W.O.’s on the market and deserves to be mentioned in any discussion. Props to Purus Labs for putting something together that does not diminish over time.

Energy – 5/5 – After 17 workouts, the energy was just as intense with each workout. I would dose 10 minutes before a workout and could feel it ramp up. Then it was like I was on cruise control throughout my workouts and a few hours afterwards. Nice part was that it was clean and no crash.

Focus – 6/5 – This is what I loved about Condense the most because my mind has a tendency to wander when I’m in the gym. This time around, I felt no wandering and loved it. The only other supplement that I could get this level of focus on was Primordial Performance’s Drive. Just this time around there was no insomnia…

Pump – 1/5 – If you’re looking for a pump with your pre-W.O., I did not experience much in this department. It was inconsistent to say the best. Some workouts it was there, others it was not. Diet may play a part in this but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Taste – 5/5 – Crisp Apple is where it’s at. Fruit Punch is the god father of flavors but it’s so over used that it tastes like $hit. A little on the sour side but I like that. If I was still drinking vodka and still in college, I would want to experiment with mixing the two… F*ck Red Bull and Jägermeister shots, I would be down for a Condense and Vodka shots any day.

Mixabiltiy – 5/5 – I was impressed here. Though when I added water, I saw little flavor flakes floating about, I always assumed that there would be a little grit. There wasn’t any. I like not having to chew anything I drink.

Overall, this is yet another solid product by Purus Labs.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
    •   

3. Damn good review!!! Your awesome!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  4. Re: Skeptic takes on Purus Labs Condense!

Awesome review! I fell in love with condense after my last log. Had used MM for a long time but never thought to use condense because I didn't think it could get any better then MM.....I was wrong
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
  5. Skeptic takes on Purus Labs Condense!

Appreciate it
    Takes time to do these right and you got it done.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

6. Nicely done Big C!! Condense is definitely a pre that stays in my stash continually.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

7. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Nicely done Big C!! Condense is definitely a pre that stays in my stash continually.
    Most definitely. I have two tubs of some other crap I need to down and then I'll be picking up another Condense just to be able to drink Crisp Apple instead of Fruit Punch! Love me some focus and some tasty flavor!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 01:10 PM
  2. Airbornes take on Purus D-pol and MM
    By Airborne42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 10:01 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 03:46 PM