Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%

2.19.13 Workout 9

Not moving very well today. I keep all my stress in my lower back and it snapped this weekend… I had to make some minor adjustments to my routine today. At the very least, I did get my workout in and hit 3 new PR’s. Strength is up and I am feeling very solid and dense lately.

Energy: Still on high. As I am lifting heavier and rest between sets is longer, the energy to cruise through my calorie deficient workouts is great.

Focus: Intense. I love it.

Pump: Still a disappointment in the department. Not sure why…
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%

2.21.13 Workout 10

Feeling good today and not as sore as I thought I would be after Tuesday’s workout.

Energy: Still rolling quite well after 10 workouts. Not much in the way of a noticeable drop off.

Focus: Loving it.

Pump: Just not there… Going to cruise up to 3 scoops starting with my next workout.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

3 scoops = 600mg caff bubba!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I havnt even gone to 3 yet haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Skeptic takes on Purus Labs Condense!

You wanting to increase due to the pumps? I honestly see no reason to especially with the caffeine amounts.

Obviously more Nitrates = more pumps though.

For me personally nitrate pumps from Dpol and Condense come over time as it builds up in the system and not immediate pumps like some ingredients may give (Agmatine, Creatine in some, Arginine, CM).
    One reason I don't push it as a major pump giver. The pumps are different than others, at least in my case.

Just food for thought.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.19%

Also what is your nutrition preworkout or up to the workout. I'm low carbed right now and pumps are few and far between
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Re: Skeptic takes on Purus Labs Condense!

I'm late but in.

Purus Labs Rep
    Mobile post
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    You wanting to increase due to the pumps? I honestly see no reason to especially with the caffeine amounts.

Obviously more Nitrates = more pumps though.

For me personally nitrate pumps from Dpol and Condense come over time as it builds up in the system and not immediate pumps like some ingredients may give (Agmatine, Creatine in some, Arginine, CM).
    One reason I don't push it as a major pump giver. The pumps are different than others, at least in my case.

Just food for thought.
    I'm definitely stim-tolerent so the 600 mgs isn't going to phase me....

Now diet, that is probably the culprit. It's changed drastically since last summer as I am only taking in about 2,000 - 2,500 kcals a day. Of that, it's only about 800 - 1000 pre-workout. Thanks for pointing that out Gram. I'll have to decide if I want to switch up my meals to see if that may have an effect. Though I highly doubt that I will. It's taken me 6 months to have my body adjust to living and working out with the deficiency.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the energy and focus that Condense has provided so far. If they maintain their high levels the next few weeks, along with the wonderful crisp apple flavor, I can see Condense becoming a new favorite.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I'm late but in.

Purus Labs Rep
    Mobile post
    Welcome aboard.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%

2.23.13 Workout 11

Not a bad workout for being sleep deprived, fasted, and still feeling the minor effects of the Knee Deep’s Simtra 22’s that were pounded last night.

Energy: Everything that was to be expected. Condense is still on point in this department; ramps up and you’re on cruise control for the next few hours.

Focus: This is where Condense really shines for me. Without the level of focus that is provided, my mind would be darting in all sorts of directions while dwelling on work… Thankfully I’m able to keep that stuff out and really concentrate on my lifts.

Pump: Now that I know that diet can have an effect on what pump Condense should provide, I’m just going to roll with it though I am disappointed that it’s fallen off in this category for me.

Note: Strength has steadily been increasing and I am feeling a lot more dense/solid each day. Good to be back in the gym. I am planning on revamping my workouts starting next week. Hopefully Condense will continue to perform since this is about the time other pre-w.o.’s have started to level off.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%

2.28.13 Workout 12

Going to keep this short. Dosed my two scoops 20 minutes before I hit the gym and SHAZAM! I was in total overdrive mode. Energy and focus were out of control and in a good way… Tasmanian Devil style. Completely wrecked back, hams, and traps in under an hour.

Last edited by Colbicide; 03-01-2013 at 02:34 AM. Reason: My math was off. Then again it always has been...
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.51%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Awesome Colbi..
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

You CONDENSED all that in an hour? Badass ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    You CONDENSED all that in an hour? Badass ;-)

Nicely played^^ Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

Nicely played^^ Lol
    Its how I do haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%

3.2.13 Workout 13

Another Saturday morning fasted workout. Impressed that Condense has yet to really let me down!

Energy: Again, fasted. And again, spun out of my mind in a good way. Rocked bi’s and tri’s with nothing in my tank. Good stuff.

Focus: I love the focus on Condense. It rates a very high second to PP’s Drive without the insomnia!

Pump: HolyWTF!24”pythonsBatman. Hulk Hogan would be proud. Not really sure what’s going on this morning but the arm pump has been insane. This is the first time since workout 5 that the pump is there and it’s crazy.

Got love a good Hulk Hogan abstract pre-match rant!
    Last edited by Colbicide; 03-02-2013 at 02:04 PM. Reason: I can haz calculator please.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.51%

..Watcha gunna do brother...

Get me some Condense!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

Awesome update!!! Pumps are sick
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%

3.5.2013 Workout 15

Whole family has been sick… One way or another I’ve been fighting it off and have yet to succumb to the crud. Unfortunately, I’m not feeling 100% but was still amped up to get to the gym this afternoon.

Energy: Good stuff even while not feeling normal.

Focus: Pushed through workout with no issues.

Pump: Shoulders feeling large and in charge this afternoon.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%

3.9.13 Workout 16

Ate a bit of veggie pizza this morning pre-workout. Figured the carbs would be good to get the day rolling.

Energy: So so. Family has been sick and I think I am winning the fight against it. Overall it wasn’t bad, just not as good as it has been. Stupid flu bug going around...

Focus: Loving it.

Pump: Oh yea! Arms again this morning and definitely feeling it.

Note to reps: Wondering if there is something within Condense that would have an effect on mood? I’ve noticed that I feel more level headed in the gym lately. In the past I would go in with how I wanted things to go and if they didn’t, I would get pissed. Now things just seem to roll off me and I just go with the flow. Maybe it’s just how focused I am but I’m curious to hear what you have to say.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%

3.16.2013 Workout 17

Sorry, busy week. I love educational politics…

Anywho this will be my last entry. Look for a final review for Condense soon.

Energy: As usual it was on spot this morning. Burned through my workout with ease.

Focus: Still there and still extreme. Love it.

Pump: Just not able to really build on the past few weeks.

Overall good stuff. Thanks to the reps for allowing me to check out Condense. Being the skeptic I am, I would give the stuff two thumbs up and would use it again.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%

Condense 4/5

Condense is definitely one of the better pre-W.O.’s on the market and deserves to be mentioned in any discussion. Props to Purus Labs for putting something together that does not diminish over time.

Energy – 5/5 – After 17 workouts, the energy was just as intense with each workout. I would dose 10 minutes before a workout and could feel it ramp up. Then it was like I was on cruise control throughout my workouts and a few hours afterwards. Nice part was that it was clean and no crash.

Focus – 6/5 – This is what I loved about Condense the most because my mind has a tendency to wander when I’m in the gym. This time around, I felt no wandering and loved it. The only other supplement that I could get this level of focus on was Primordial Performance’s Drive. Just this time around there was no insomnia…

Pump – 1/5 – If you’re looking for a pump with your pre-W.O., I did not experience much in this department. It was inconsistent to say the best. Some workouts it was there, others it was not. Diet may play a part in this but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Taste – 5/5 – Crisp Apple is where it’s at. Fruit Punch is the god father of flavors but it’s so over used that it tastes like $hit. A little on the sour side but I like that. If I was still drinking vodka and still in college, I would want to experiment with mixing the two… F*ck Red Bull and Jägermeister shots, I would be down for a Condense and Vodka shots any day.

Mixabiltiy – 5/5 – I was impressed here. Though when I added water, I saw little flavor flakes floating about, I always assumed that there would be a little grit. There wasn’t any. I like not having to chew anything I drink.

Overall, this is yet another solid product by Purus Labs.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

Damn good review!!! Your awesome!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Re: Skeptic takes on Purus Labs Condense!

Awesome review! I fell in love with condense after my last log. Had used MM for a long time but never thought to use condense because I didn't think it could get any better then MM.....I was wrong

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.19%

Appreciate it
    Takes time to do these right and you got it done.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Nicely done Big C!! Condense is definitely a pre that stays in my stash continually.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Nicely done Big C!! Condense is definitely a pre that stays in my stash continually.
    Most definitely. I have two tubs of some other crap I need to down and then I'll be picking up another Condense just to be able to drink Crisp Apple instead of Fruit Punch! Love me some focus and some tasty flavor!

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 02:10 PM
  2. Airbornes take on Purus D-pol and MM
    By Airborne42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 11:01 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 04:46 PM
  4. Questions On Purus Labs Products?