View my strength gains on test booster T-BLAST by NLA Performance

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey everybody,
I figured the best way to earn respect from everyone on this site would be to openly document my strength gains over the next month while taking the natural testosterone booster T-BLAST. Yes I am one of the co-founders of NLA Performance and yes I am putting our Ultimate Stack to the test 100 % honestly. You can't trust a company whose owners don't walk the walk. Anyways I did bench press yesterday and I am at 315 lbs for 3. I also front squatted and was able to do 315 lbs for 1 rep max. I will continue to upload videos over the next month to show you that our products work.

My 315 for 3 bench press: NLA Co-Founder Bench Presses 315 lbs for 3 reps - YouTube
**Feel free to give me form suggestions. I know I am not the best bencher. I lift for power and strength.**

My supplement regimen:
Morning: 1 scoop of RECOVER-D protein with Milk: 14 grams of protein (whey and casein). 2 pills of T-BLAST.
Pre-workout: 1 serving of SUPP-D pre-workout with 1 serving of our nitric oxide booster SWOLL-N. 2 pills of T-BLAST.
Post workout: 2 scoops (1 serving) of our gluten free protein RECOVER-D. Final 2 pills of T-BLAST.

Enjoy,
Justin M.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i checked out your site...products look solid, not much in the way of ingredients that we haven't seen before, i guess effectiveness will depend on amount of ingredients per dose.

btw-very nice prices....usually home sites are a lot more pricier!!!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been lifting hard and am on week 2 of my T-BLAST. Team NLA was doing chest and triceps today. I haven't gone hard on dips in awhile so I decided to strap a couple 45's to me and do some weighted dips. Check out this video of me doing weighted dips with 90 lbs attached to me:

[video=youtube_share;PbzCyWAWluM]http://youtu.be/PbzCyWAWluM[/video]