MAN Sports REM PM helps chedapalooza sleep! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

MAN Sports REM PM helps chedapalooza sleep!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in bed like a good boy now. Popped the rem about ten mins ago. Fighting thru to watch the end if the game ! Cannot wait to sleep
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol you and me both dude.

Neither will score again though.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by neddo
    Lol you and me both dude.

Neither will score again though.
    That's My hope bc I got houston defense in fantasy, I'd like to see a pick 6
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Day 11 November 12 2012

Was in bed early last night but was so tired forgot to increase to two caps. Fell asleep super quick but woke up after 2 hours and was very antsy so I killed an hour on am and watching tv. Fell back asleep around 4am and woke up at 930 for work not tired at all.

Ability to relax- 5

Ability to fall asleep-5

Ability to stay asleep-2

Feeling upon waking- 5

Ability to aid in recovery - gonna hold offbc I feel like I'm sick. Still training but lower intensity.

Changes in body comp (fat loss)- again gonna hold off due to illness, so I'm always a little puffier and eating as much as I can to assist in immune strength.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Day 14 november 15

Ability to relax- 5

Ability to fall asleep-5

Ability to stay asleep-5 shining bright now

Feeling upon waking- 2- baaadd think bc I am sick tho, like i can't sleep enough!

Ability to aid in recovery -4

Changes in body comp (fat loss)-even with decreased cardio this week due to illness, I am still staying about as lean as if i was crushing the hiit on treadmill and bike! 5
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Hope you get to feeeling better I was down earlier this week myself.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Hope you get to feeeling better I was down earlier this week myself.
    I thought I had the daa poops but they stopped now lol and it was two weeks into use anyway.. so musta been a little bug for a few days.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

lol Man I hate those bugs! Last time I had it I lost 9 lbs and yeah i wan't to lose weight but not that way lol

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Day 15 november 16

Ability to relax- 5

Ability to fall asleep-5

Ability to stay asleep-5

Feeling upon waking- 4. Still feeling slight
    General fatigue but Sunday's I get to sit on my a$$ and watch football all day so I plan on finishing the recovery tomorrow lol

Ability to aid in recovery -4

Changes in body comp (fat loss)-even with decreased cardio this week due to illness, I am still staying about as lean as if i was crushing the hiit on treadmill and bike! 5
    Duplicate from day before, simply effective despite reduced calorie burning this week..
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Day 19 november 20

Rough night last night personal issues flaring up. Didnt get to sleep til about 4:30 bc I was so mad and had to stay busy cleaning and stuff or I woulda broken my house instead. but slept thru the night. Woke up refreshed after only 3.5- 4 hours sleep.

Ability to relax- 5

Ability to fall asleep-5

Ability to stay asleep-5

Feeling upon waking- 5

Ability to aid in recovery -5

Changes in body comp (fat loss)- 4 slight plateau here nbut still working on reduced cardio due to time constraints :/ but asong as ur not getting fatter, it's ok lol
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

5:15 am. Pulling an all nighter thanksgiving eve due to ending a two year relationship. No caps taken tn but lots of tequila shots.. Amazingly hardly caught a buzz...
  12. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    5:15 am. Pulling an all nighter thanksgiving eve due to ending a two year relationship. No caps taken tn but lots of tequila shots.. Amazingly hardly caught a buzz...
    Sorry to hear that man. Tequila... not for me haha... buy I've definitely been where you are.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne

Sorry to hear that man. Tequila... not for me haha... buy I've definitely been where you are.
    Slept for one hour fully clothed then went to the gym for a quick bi/tri EXPLOSION haha. I look like a crack head. Turkey turkey turkey
  14. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Slept for one hour fully clothed then went to the gym for a quick bi/tri EXPLOSION haha. I look like a crack head. Turkey turkey turkey
    Hahaha those are fun times that's for sure
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Enjoy the turkey guys!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

FEED ME MORE FEED ME MORE!!!

17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    FEED ME MORE FEED ME MORE!!!

Pack... hulk up and throw a drumstick north of the border!
    FINAFLEX REP
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

No turkey today for Hulk that be tomorrow at hulks mothers house! Today we had my Step Mom's side and my Dad. Although my step mom is my mom if you know what I mean. She's been there for me since her and my Dad married when I was 3. We did Island style today, red rice, barbeque RIBS, chicken, and all the fixins.

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Sounds like a feast bro
    FINAFLEX REP
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

No turkey today for Hulk that be tomorrow at hulks mothers house! Today we had my Step Mom's side and my Dad. Although my step mom is my mom if you know what I mean. She's been there for me since her and my Dad married when I was 3. We did Island style today, red rice, barbeque RIBS, chicken, and all the fixins.
    Niiice. I ate so little today... I was too hungover and nauseous. Not a SINGLE CRUMB of dessert. The lightest thanksgivin I think I've ever had. Might have eaten below maintenance baha
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Niiice. I ate so little today... I was too hungover and nauseous. Not a SINGLE CRUMB of dessert. The lightest thanksgivin I think I've ever had. Might have eaten below maintenance baha

Well all I have to say about that is ... leftovers!
    FINAFLEX REP
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme

Well all I have to say about that is ... leftovers!
    We went out! There isn't s scrap of leftovers
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

What a past few days!! Been getting little sleep but been functioning exceptionally well in spite of it as well as leaning out thru the holiday.

Day 22 nov 23rd

Ability to relax-5

Ability to fall asleep-5

Ability to stay asleep-5

Feeling upon waking- 1 simply bc I've only been getting 2-3 hours a night since wed (wed. I actually didn't go to bed or take a dose)

Ability to aid in recovery - 5 definitely been helping alleviate stress related bf / weight gain

Changes in body comp (fat loss)-5 getting a solid recomp at this point!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Looking like I may have to pick me some of this up quick. This adipex ****z the dr has me on it like meth.

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Looking like I may have to pick me some of this up quick. This adipex ****z the dr has me on it like meth.
    Lol what r u?!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Adipex!!!!!!

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Day 24 nov 25th

Ability to relax-5

Ability to fall asleep-5

Ability to stay asleep-5

Feeling upon waking-5

Ability to aid in recovery - 5

Changes in body comp (fat loss)-5

Well week 3 has treated me very well, coming up on the final week.. Still at the 2 cap max dose.. I am having a very easy time of falling asleep and getting tired shortly after taking the caps despite not really wanting to sleep..

I woke up today and felt extremely refreshed and recovered from a long, chaotic, physically and emotionally draining weekend.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

I woke up today and felt extremely refreshed and recovered from a long, chaotic, physically and emotionally draining weekend.
    This stuff sounds great...
    FINAFLEX REP
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How many hours on average have you been getting of sleep? I don't take my dose daily, but took 2 caps last night and it ko'd me until this morning like a baby haha.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Havent forgotten. Updates coming tonight
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sounds good!
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

So tonight (29th) and tomorrow (30th) will be my last two days. I have been very pleased with the product and will get a final review up over the weekend.

Day 26 nov 27th

Ability to relax-5

Ability to fall asleep-5

Ability to stay asleep-5

Feeling upon waking-5

Ability to aid in recovery - 5

Changes in body comp (fat loss)-3 - been increasing cals due to an unplanned deficit from thanksgiving festivities and personal issues that destroyed my appetite. I have noticed a loss in some mid section definition , but increase in muscle size and fullness

Day 27 nov 28

Ability to relax-5

Ability to fall asleep-5

Ability to stay asleep-2- see below

Feeling upon waking-4- despite wakin up multiple times, I felt eager and ready to attack the day

Ability to aid in recovery - 5- woke up SUPER sore from leg work out. Despite poor sleep qualify tonight for some unknown reason (perhaps over training in cardio) I had to take some pain relievers to get back to sleep around 4 am.

Changes in body comp (fat loss)-5- back to normal today, must have been a fluke / something I ate that made me feel slightly watery.. But overall bf is down from start and has maintained since week 2.5

Looking forward to a strong finish.. Fighting to type this up! Andddd gnight!
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

So the powers at be know, based on this log - I will be ordering next week.

Nice job Cam.
    FINAFLEX REP
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    So the powers at be know, based on this log - I will be ordering next week.

Nice job Cam.
    Glad to hear it! What a weekend dayuuumm. Friday was my last night of use.. Will post a final review tomorrow at some point in the afternoon. Wanted to wait and see how things were after stopoing before drawing final conclusions...

All I can say is i feel a big difference not using the product sat night and tonight I miss it already.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Great review bro, I still remember your first log your def becoming one of the best! Enjoed it and don't forget to link me any new ones.

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Final thoughts tonight . Been swamped with finals!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Final review of REM PM by MAN Sports
    December 4, 2011

Thanks again to mustangmanGT and MAN sports for allowing me to log this product. It has earned a permanent spot in my arsenal for health and physique, the two main reasons I train. We all know how important sleep is to achieving our goals, whatever they may be.

For me, this product allowed me to experience something I hadnt in a long time, DEEP sleep. After only 3 nights OFF the product, my sleep quality has returned to abysmal levels; I miss it already and have ordered a bottle to run next month in Jan.

The main affects and observations have been measured over the course of the log, so here is my final scoring. On a scale of 1-5 (5 being the best)

Ability to relax- 5

The two biggest points I want to make is that for me, it is very hard to get tired... To want to shut my eyes and actually sleep! This product made me ready for sleep in a 10-30 minute time frame. The effects did lessen slightly towards the end... But I never was UNABLE to relax and fall asleep. I often suffer from "restless leg", most likely from tough training... Where I am just so worked that my body sometimes rebels. "overtraining" is a loosely used term these days, but anyone who has seen other logs knows I do not take training lightly! This product helped ease the standard aches and pains and anxieties that come with serious, intense training.

Ability to fall asleep-5 (see above)

Ability to stay asleep-4

For me, I can't remember the last time I DIDNT wake up during the night. Always have and guess I always will. This product, however, cut the number of times down greatly, as well as the frequency. With increased time ASLEEP, comes deeper levels of sleep, and deeper, more vivid dreams. All of these things were present while using REM PM.

Feeling upon waking-4

With more restful and fulfilling sleep comes a better sense of well being upon waking up. There were nights throughout the log where I didn't sleep much, by choice or due to school/being out with friends. However, rather than being worthless like I usually would the following day, I found myself functioning quite well on LESS sleep. This made nights when I actually got 8-9 hours feel like I had slept for days! I had increased energy and mood for sure while using the product.

Ability to aid in recovery -5
    With increased sleep, again, comes increased recovery. Also, the addition of phosphatyldiserine to the formula REALLY sets it apart and allows it to assist with handling daily stresses of life ON TOP of physical gym related stress. I noticed my ability to handle stress, both physical and mental, was great on the product. Longer hours at work or school coupled with designed more intense workouts but still being able to build muscle while shedding body fat, really showed me that this Product does what it's marketed to. Anyone who thinks sleep isn't ESSENTIAL to growing AND shedding body fat is ignorant and uneducated !

Changes in body comp (fat loss)- 5
    Now, while I did lose a SMALL amount of body fat, it must be know that I was NOT on a cut. I actually gained 3-4 pounds from the start of the log, but I'm confident in calling this a recomp; losing body fat and gaining muscle. The wild part is that I was on more of a bulking style diet. High carbs and pro with moderate fat. I also did substantially less cardio for 2 weeks bc I was feeling run down/sick. I made all my lifts, but opted to skip or do reduced cardio on several occasions. The effects of skipping cardio was not noticeable what so ever! So I proclaim the product successful in helping achieve fat loss!

All in all, the product was great. And as I said, I will be putting it into my rotation of supplements! Thanks again MAN, for a great product that does what you said it would!
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Ability to relax- 5

The two biggest points I want to make is that for me, it is very hard to get tired... To want to shut my eyes and actually sleep! This product made me ready for sleep in a 10-30 minute time frame. The effects did lessen slightly towards the end... But I never was UNABLE to relax and fall asleep. I often suffer from "restless leg", most likely from tough training... Where I am just so worked that my body sometimes rebels. "overtraining" is a loosely used term these days, but anyone who has seen other logs knows I do not take training lightly! This product helped ease the standard aches and pains and anxieties that come with serious, intense training.

Ability to fall asleep-5 (see above)

Ability to stay asleep-4

For me, I can't remember the last time I DIDNT wake up during the night. Always have and guess I always will. This product, however, cut the number of times down greatly, as well as the frequency. With increased time ASLEEP, comes deeper levels of sleep, and deeper, more vivid dreams. All of these things were present while using REM PM.
    My favorite parts of it.

Solid review bromang, and glad you enjoyed the run!
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by neddo

My favorite parts of it.

Solid review bromang, and glad you enjoyed the run!
    I sure did, thanks!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Final review was inserted into first post as well for convenience!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 09:46 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 05:57 PM
  3. Help with sleep
    By Dwight Schrute in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-27-2005, 11:30 AM
  4. Man, you try to help out someone....
    By PastorofMuppets in forum General Chat