MAN Sports REM PM helps chedapalooza sleep!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Loving the feedback and results you've gotten with the product so far. I can't comment on continual use as I am prescribed Rx sleeping pills, so I take REM PM when I really need to be knocked out for the night.

If anyone else is is interested in logging REM PM shoot me a PM and I may be able to hook up a few members with free bottles.

2. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Fell asleep quickly, woke rested, didn't wake up once tonight first time in years

Ability to relax- 4

Ability to fall asleep-5
    My personal favorite aspect of REM-PM tbh. Glad it's helping out broheim
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
    •   

3. Day 9 November 8 2012

Past few nights I've been staying up late and sleeping in late, kinda in a crappy cycle in that aspect.. I don't foresee it breaking til Monday morning either ! I had to catch up on my SOA which I missed from the storms last night was good but not great and so I think I will bump up tothe full two caps tonight!

Ability to relax- 5

Ability to fall asleep-3.5

Ability to stay asleep-5 (top effect thus far- this Product is $$ here)

Feeling upon waking-rested, but wanted more.. 3.5

Ability to aid in recovery - 4

Changes in body comp (fat loss)- upped to 4- v taper is developing despite caloric surplus for a lean bulk.. Veins galore..

4. On day 10, Ben finally showed up to the party!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    On day 10, Ben finally showed up to the party!
    Were almost out of beer!
    •   

6. Guess well
    See how this stuff treats ya after a few drinks lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Guess well
    See how this stuff treats ya after a few drinks lol
    If I ever get homehah

8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Were almost out of beer!

There's always a few cold ones in the fridge for friends!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

9. lolol hope op stayed safe

10. Quote Originally Posted by neddo
    lolol hope op stayed safe
    Of course! I'm too old to be stupid lol.

This weekend has been non existent in terms of sleep. Was up til 6 am again and now its ten and I cant sleep anymore... I don't think anything besides a horse tranquilizer would put me to bed right now. So I'm Not going to grade this weekend. Very uncharacteristic of me as I never go out like I did this weekend anymore ..

However- leaning has stayed consistent at a modest pace. The ability to fall asleep once I actually try is great. And I am surprisingly refreshed off 4 hours of sleep... Tonight and this whole week coming will be back to normal !

11. I'm in bed like a good boy now. Popped the rem about ten mins ago. Fighting thru to watch the end if the game ! Cannot wait to sleep

12. Lol you and me both dude.

Neither will score again though.

13. Quote Originally Posted by neddo
    Lol you and me both dude.

Neither will score again though.
    That's My hope bc I got houston defense in fantasy, I'd like to see a pick 6

14. Day 11 November 12 2012

Was in bed early last night but was so tired forgot to increase to two caps. Fell asleep super quick but woke up after 2 hours and was very antsy so I killed an hour on am and watching tv. Fell back asleep around 4am and woke up at 930 for work not tired at all.

Ability to relax- 5

Ability to fall asleep-5

Ability to stay asleep-2

Feeling upon waking- 5

Ability to aid in recovery - gonna hold offbc I feel like I'm sick. Still training but lower intensity.

Changes in body comp (fat loss)- again gonna hold off due to illness, so I'm always a little puffier and eating as much as I can to assist in immune strength.

15. Day 14 november 15

Ability to relax- 5

Ability to fall asleep-5

Ability to stay asleep-5 shining bright now

Feeling upon waking- 2- baaadd think bc I am sick tho, like i can't sleep enough!

Ability to aid in recovery -4

Changes in body comp (fat loss)-even with decreased cardio this week due to illness, I am still staying about as lean as if i was crushing the hiit on treadmill and bike! 5

16. Hope you get to feeeling better I was down earlier this week myself.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

17. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Hope you get to feeeling better I was down earlier this week myself.
    I thought I had the daa poops but they stopped now lol and it was two weeks into use anyway.. so musta been a little bug for a few days.

18. lol Man I hate those bugs! Last time I had it I lost 9 lbs and yeah i wan't to lose weight but not that way lol

19. Day 15 november 16

Ability to relax- 5

Ability to fall asleep-5

Ability to stay asleep-5

Feeling upon waking- 4. Still feeling slight
    General fatigue but Sunday's I get to sit on my a$$ and watch football all day so I plan on finishing the recovery tomorrow lol

Ability to aid in recovery -4

Changes in body comp (fat loss)-even with decreased cardio this week due to illness, I am still staying about as lean as if i was crushing the hiit on treadmill and bike! 5
    Duplicate from day before, simply effective despite reduced calorie burning this week..

20. Day 19 november 20

Rough night last night personal issues flaring up. Didnt get to sleep til about 4:30 bc I was so mad and had to stay busy cleaning and stuff or I woulda broken my house instead. but slept thru the night. Woke up refreshed after only 3.5- 4 hours sleep.

Ability to relax- 5

Ability to fall asleep-5

Ability to stay asleep-5

Feeling upon waking- 5

Ability to aid in recovery -5

Changes in body comp (fat loss)- 4 slight plateau here nbut still working on reduced cardio due to time constraints :/ but asong as ur not getting fatter, it's ok lol

21. 5:15 am. Pulling an all nighter thanksgiving eve due to ending a two year relationship. No caps taken tn but lots of tequila shots.. Amazingly hardly caught a buzz...

22. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    5:15 am. Pulling an all nighter thanksgiving eve due to ending a two year relationship. No caps taken tn but lots of tequila shots.. Amazingly hardly caught a buzz...
    Sorry to hear that man. Tequila... not for me haha... buy I've definitely been where you are.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

23. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne

Sorry to hear that man. Tequila... not for me haha... buy I've definitely been where you are.
    Slept for one hour fully clothed then went to the gym for a quick bi/tri EXPLOSION haha. I look like a crack head. Turkey turkey turkey

24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Slept for one hour fully clothed then went to the gym for a quick bi/tri EXPLOSION haha. I look like a crack head. Turkey turkey turkey
    Hahaha those are fun times that's for sure
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

25. Enjoy the turkey guys!
    FINAFLEX REP

26. FEED ME MORE FEED ME MORE!!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    FEED ME MORE FEED ME MORE!!!

Pack... hulk up and throw a drumstick north of the border!
    FINAFLEX REP

28. No turkey today for Hulk that be tomorrow at hulks mothers house! Today we had my Step Mom's side and my Dad. Although my step mom is my mom if you know what I mean. She's been there for me since her and my Dad married when I was 3. We did Island style today, red rice, barbeque RIBS, chicken, and all the fixins.

29. Sounds like a feast bro
    FINAFLEX REP

30. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    No turkey today for Hulk that be tomorrow at hulks mothers house! Today we had my Step Mom's side and my Dad. Although my step mom is my mom if you know what I mean. She's been there for me since her and my Dad married when I was 3. We did Island style today, red rice, barbeque RIBS, chicken, and all the fixins.
    Niiice. I ate so little today... I was too hungover and nauseous. Not a SINGLE CRUMB of dessert. The lightest thanksgivin I think I've ever had. Might have eaten below maintenance baha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 10:46 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 06:57 PM
  3. Help with sleep
    By Dwight Schrute in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-27-2005, 12:30 PM
  4. Man, you try to help out someone....
    By PastorofMuppets in forum General Chat