A dream log......EBF Recompadrol & Lecheek MassHGH!!!

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

1. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    thnkas i think my max is around 405..........

p.s. worst thing about having xmas party at your house, way too many yummy leftovers haha more cheesecake and peanut britle tonight, not as bad as yest but still.......... haha
    Well that and you habe to clean uo.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

2. yea that took a while....22 people were in my littlehouse
    •   

3. felt a little drained today....didnt sleep great yest although as a whole sleep has been better....b/c of this though tom. will be an off day...gotta listen to my body

todays workout- day 4 is supposed to be heavy overhead pressing with DE bench...i put a little tweak on it

clean 5/3/1

135x5
    140x5
    150x6 - wrist is still bothering me so i didnt wanna push it too much

push press

135x5
    150x5
    160x5

DB shoulder press

45x10
    45x9
    45x8
    45x8+1 after resting a little at the top

cable high pull (row)

80x12
    80x12
    90x12
    100x10+5

db lateral raise (felt alot stronger on these than normal)
    15x15
    15x15
    15x15
    20x10+2

hammer curl - not alt arms

20x12
    20x12
    20x12
    25x10+4

incline curl
    12x15
    12x15
    12x15

worked on overhead squats

65x10x3

4. decided to stick with same weights as last week to see how i feel and if ive gotten stronger........next week i will contonue the program as written which increases weights and lowers reps

squat 5/3/1 DE DL

225x5
    245x5
    255x7 - only got 5 last week

DL
    245x2x8

hack squat - constant tension no resting

50x15
    50x18
    50x16
    70x14 drop 50x9

bulgarian split squat again consant tension

25x15
    25x15
    30x13

Leg ext.

brutal sets really squeezing the contraction irst number is with really slow negs and 1-2 second contractions, the + number is jsut quick reps

70x23+7
    70x21+9
    100x15+15 drop 70x10 plus isometric hold for 10-20 seconds

5. Love hacks nice work
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Love hacks nice work
    yeah, it was low weight but i dunno my leg mustve been fried cuz it was hard, teh constant tension and not letting the sled hit at the bottom for that added momentum made them quite tough

7. oo today i got to work out with my buddy form out of town after the bills game!!! had amazing seats had a great time. strength was up alot as well!!!! i think decreasing my volume esp for chest helpe me get a lot stronger in jsut 1 week

bench 5/3/1 DE cleans

bench
    160x5
    175x5
    185x9! (only got 6 last week!)

cleans
    120x3x8 - really explosive

db incline

50x17
    50x15
    50x14
    50x14+3 forced - last week used 37.5's almost same reps as well! (was at a diff gym then but still!!!!)

weighted dips

10x15
    10x8 - dunno y i fatigued so quick
    10x10
    10x7 drop bw x 3

DB decline
    60x9
    60x8
    55x13+2

db fly
    35x12
    35x12
    35x10
    35x9+3

cable fly - low, middle, high superset 3x

db overhead ext.

50x20
    60x12
    60x12
    60x14 drop 35x12

felt great!!!

also, only one more night of mass hgh, wish i wouldve been able to sue it with this workout, its keeping me more strict on time and volume although today i pushed it alil more cuz i was with my buddy

8. todays workout......did alittle more volume for bak so skipped leg raises at the end and will do them as part of tomorrows workout

DL 5/3/1 DE Squat

295x5
    315x5
    335x5 - stopped at 5 cuz my lower back was sore and also lats were pretty tight from a rough hest workout yest.
    and since im a dumb dumb i decided to do another set of 3 and then go for 385 which went up easy btw lol

Squat
    190x2x8

Good Morning
    115x10
    125x10
    135x10
    135x10 - think im gonna try these seated next week to really focus on my lower back because i thinkt hat is what is holding back my DLs and squats as the wieght gets heavier i start to lean forward to soon

chin up ( i suck at these, at least i know what to work on)
    bwx8
    x7
    x6
    x6 + hold

1 arm db row strict form
    60x12
    65x10+2
    65x12!
    65x10+5

Low cable row
    90x15
    110x15
    135x6+3 drop 90x10x3

Hammer strength pulldown
    110x17
    110x14
    140x10+5 drop 90x25

Lat Pulldown
    100x15
    100x12 drop 80x10

9. Ya man chin ups and pull ups are rough.

10. mass hgh is all gone :-( will tryto get final review up tomorrow night, ifnot tomorrow def the night after, also took some pics at the gym today , action shots haha so ill try to get those on here as well

11. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    mass hgh is all gone :-( will tryto get final review up tomorrow night, ifnot tomorrow def the night after, also took some pics at the gym today , action shots haha so ill try to get those on here as well
    Aww man all gone

12. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Aww man all gone

unfortunately

13. Mass HGH FINAL REVIEW!!!! - I will be completely honest as always

Very easy to dose, simply 3 pills before bed. I followed IF so i was eating a large meal before bed so i would dose 45min-1hr before this meal.

Sleep - 6/10- I have always had sleep issues. Some nights were better than others but as a whole I cannot say that this really helped my sleep. ALthoguh there were a few tiems where i dosed after a meal that was smaller maybe like 1 hour after and sleep was a littel better so maybe it was just my dosing protocol. With that said however, last night i did not take it since I am out and slept really bad lol SOOO maybe it jsut made a really bad situation just ok......so with more tiem off of the supplement maybe I will bump this rating up.

Recovery - 9/10 - I still got pretty soe at times but not as bad as without the supplement for sure. Also if I was able to go through my marathon workouts ith 50 and even 60 sets for certain bodyparts all the time ten mass hgh def. did something, there is no way my body would have been able to withistand taht pounding without it. The last wek of the log i switched to an actual routine and gained a decent amount of strenght in only a week. I just wish I would have done this sooner because i am pretty sure mass hgh would make my gains even better.

Strength - 9/10- again as with recovery I was able to get stronger even while obviosuly overtraining so mas hgh was def. helping me out big time. And I was able to gain alot of strength in jsut the last week or so while doing less volume so once again i wish i would not have been so dumb fo most of the log :-(.......

Body Composition - 10/10 - simply put, all while overtraining i was able to put on 4-5 lbs in 8 weeks and look just as lean as ever........doesn't get much better than that!!!!

mass hgh is the real deal and I jsut wish I was able to use it while not drastically overtraining to see the tye of results id get.........also I feel that if I didnt eat after I may have had better sleep....but also, liek i said there were tiems when sleep was very good, i really don't know my body sux at sleeping lol.....

thanks again to marms and lecheek nutrition, I will continue to follow you guys and use your products in the future. Your amazing customer service an presence in this log really mean alot.......and im lookin forward to cracking open my bottle of speed x3 within the next month or sooo :-)

14. I may have to add it to next stack!

15. like i said earlier it woudl be real cool if you logged this and marms logged recompadrol, like two reps logging each otehrs product lol

16. Name:  041.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  44.1 KBName:  043.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  43.2 KBName:  049.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  52.8 KBName:  050.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  28.1 KBName:  064.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  53.7 KB like i siad, im still pretty lean lol

17. Yea real lean.

I forgot your weight n height

May have to come up and train with you once I get my wrx

Ill be down to send marms a bottle!

18. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Yea real lean.

I forgot your weight n height

May have to come up and train with you once I get my wrx

Ill be down to send marms a bottle!
    5'9 160-165.......weight fluctuates but usually aroudn 162-163, tarted log ad prolly 159-160

that woudl be amazing to train with you........where are you located right now?

19. I'm in Long Island my dude lol kinda far but whatever

I want the road trip in the new car

I'm looking really lean now took a pic I want to drop another 4 lbs maybe 6 but I'm recomping pretty nice right now

182 bf measurement says 11.

But looking at the pix I think I'm a tad lower.

I should be 9% if I keep this diet up for another week

Ill double or triple dose aav2 on my planned carb day but not eat carbs.

Evodiamine can raise Leptin levels in high doses

20. nice, yea i was lookin at AAV2 but a lil steep in price, plus i dunno abotu fat burners while ulking i like the idea but when its tiem to cut i dont want them to have no effect.......with recomadrol on ur side u should be fine....lets see some pics....................not too far of a drive..............also, what woudl u guess my bf is?

21. 9-11% bf at 182 thas pretty damn solid, nice work

22. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    nice, yea i was lookin at AAV2 but a lil steep in price, plus i dunno abotu fat burners while ulking i like the idea but when its tiem to cut i dont want them to have no effect.......with recomadrol on ur side u should be fine....lets see some pics....................not too far of a drive..............also, what woudl u guess my bf is?
    In going to try and get np to toss a sale with the new dcp. Just need to talk with Matt first

But it's super versatile and need to get a sale running on it hopefully nutra will go for it for a couple weeks

Profile is stellar

Your body fat gotta be aroun 7-8

I have bulky first few abs. And a clown covering the lower 2 lol

I try posting pics but its hard to from my phone
    Attached Images Attached Images  

23. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

In going to try and get np to toss a sale with the new dcp. Just need to talk with Matt first

But it's super versatile and need to get a sale running on it hopefully nutra will go for it for a couple weeks

Profile is stellar

Your body fat gotta be aroun 7-8

I have bulky first few abs. And a clown covering the lower 2 lol

I try posting pics but its hard to from my phone
    Cut coming along good Zach.

See that the clown has no chin...impressive. how's the mood feeling?

Mk, your a cumin beast bud. Aav2 is worth the penny but would love to see it stacked with DCP 2.0 or vanillean

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

24. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Mass HGH FINAL REVIEW!!!! - I will be completely honest as always

Very easy to dose, simply 3 pills before bed. I followed IF so i was eating a large meal before bed so i would dose 45min-1hr before this meal.

Sleep - 6/10- I have always had sleep issues. Some nights were better than others but as a whole I cannot say that this really helped my sleep. ALthoguh there were a few tiems where i dosed after a meal that was smaller maybe like 1 hour after and sleep was a littel better so maybe it was just my dosing protocol. With that said however, last night i did not take it since I am out and slept really bad lol SOOO maybe it jsut made a really bad situation just ok......so with more tiem off of the supplement maybe I will bump this rating up.

Recovery - 9/10 - I still got pretty soe at times but not as bad as without the supplement for sure. Also if I was able to go through my marathon workouts ith 50 and even 60 sets for certain bodyparts all the time ten mass hgh def. did something, there is no way my body would have been able to withistand taht pounding without it. The last wek of the log i switched to an actual routine and gained a decent amount of strenght in only a week. I just wish I would have done this sooner because i am pretty sure mass hgh would make my gains even better.

Strength - 9/10- again as with recovery I was able to get stronger even while obviosuly overtraining so mas hgh was def. helping me out big time. And I was able to gain alot of strength in jsut the last week or so while doing less volume so once again i wish i would not have been so dumb fo most of the log :-(.......

Body Composition - 10/10 - simply put, all while overtraining i was able to put on 4-5 lbs in 8 weeks and look just as lean as ever........doesn't get much better than that!!!!

mass hgh is the real deal and I jsut wish I was able to use it while not drastically overtraining to see the tye of results id get.........also I feel that if I didnt eat after I may have had better sleep....but also, liek i said there were tiems when sleep was very good, i really don't know my body sux at sleeping lol.....

thanks again to marms and lecheek nutrition, I will continue to follow you guys and use your products in the future. Your amazing customer service an presence in this log really mean alot.......and im lookin forward to cracking open my bottle of speed x3 within the next month or sooo :-)
    Mkretz thanks again for your time and for the log.
    It was cool to see the combo with EBF and we look forward to doing some stuff with them in the near future
    Looking good in that last set of pix.

25. thanks marms!

26. i didnt knwo a new dcp was comin out...i woudlnt have bought the old one lol.......damn! im gonna have to wait a long tiem before i can get new stufnow anyways no money left :-(
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek MassHGH and Testodrol X9 log (insert clever title)
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 09:26 AM
  2. M16's 7 Day X-Dream log
    By M16 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 02:36 PM
  3. Yeahright's X-DREAM Log
    By yeahright in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 01:58 PM
  4. Up In Smoke! Superdrollovers X-Dream Log