A dream log......EBF Recompadrol & Lecheek MassHGH!!!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

9-11% bf at 182 thas pretty damn solid, nice work

2. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    nice, yea i was lookin at AAV2 but a lil steep in price, plus i dunno abotu fat burners while ulking i like the idea but when its tiem to cut i dont want them to have no effect.......with recomadrol on ur side u should be fine....lets see some pics....................not too far of a drive..............also, what woudl u guess my bf is?
    In going to try and get np to toss a sale with the new dcp. Just need to talk with Matt first

But it's super versatile and need to get a sale running on it hopefully nutra will go for it for a couple weeks

Profile is stellar

Your body fat gotta be aroun 7-8

I have bulky first few abs. And a clown covering the lower 2 lol

I try posting pics but its hard to from my phone
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

In going to try and get np to toss a sale with the new dcp. Just need to talk with Matt first

But it's super versatile and need to get a sale running on it hopefully nutra will go for it for a couple weeks

Profile is stellar

Your body fat gotta be aroun 7-8

I have bulky first few abs. And a clown covering the lower 2 lol

I try posting pics but its hard to from my phone
    Cut coming along good Zach.

See that the clown has no chin...impressive. how's the mood feeling?

Mk, your a cumin beast bud. Aav2 is worth the penny but would love to see it stacked with DCP 2.0 or vanillean

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Mass HGH FINAL REVIEW!!!! - I will be completely honest as always

Very easy to dose, simply 3 pills before bed. I followed IF so i was eating a large meal before bed so i would dose 45min-1hr before this meal.

Sleep - 6/10- I have always had sleep issues. Some nights were better than others but as a whole I cannot say that this really helped my sleep. ALthoguh there were a few tiems where i dosed after a meal that was smaller maybe like 1 hour after and sleep was a littel better so maybe it was just my dosing protocol. With that said however, last night i did not take it since I am out and slept really bad lol SOOO maybe it jsut made a really bad situation just ok......so with more tiem off of the supplement maybe I will bump this rating up.

Recovery - 9/10 - I still got pretty soe at times but not as bad as without the supplement for sure. Also if I was able to go through my marathon workouts ith 50 and even 60 sets for certain bodyparts all the time ten mass hgh def. did something, there is no way my body would have been able to withistand taht pounding without it. The last wek of the log i switched to an actual routine and gained a decent amount of strenght in only a week. I just wish I would have done this sooner because i am pretty sure mass hgh would make my gains even better.

Strength - 9/10- again as with recovery I was able to get stronger even while obviosuly overtraining so mas hgh was def. helping me out big time. And I was able to gain alot of strength in jsut the last week or so while doing less volume so once again i wish i would not have been so dumb fo most of the log :-(.......

Body Composition - 10/10 - simply put, all while overtraining i was able to put on 4-5 lbs in 8 weeks and look just as lean as ever........doesn't get much better than that!!!!

mass hgh is the real deal and I jsut wish I was able to use it while not drastically overtraining to see the tye of results id get.........also I feel that if I didnt eat after I may have had better sleep....but also, liek i said there were tiems when sleep was very good, i really don't know my body sux at sleeping lol.....

thanks again to marms and lecheek nutrition, I will continue to follow you guys and use your products in the future. Your amazing customer service an presence in this log really mean alot.......and im lookin forward to cracking open my bottle of speed x3 within the next month or sooo :-)
    Mkretz thanks again for your time and for the log.
    It was cool to see the combo with EBF and we look forward to doing some stuff with them in the near future
    Looking good in that last set of pix.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

thanks marms!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

i didnt knwo a new dcp was comin out...i woudlnt have bought the old one lol.......damn! im gonna have to wait a long tiem before i can get new stufnow anyways no money left :-(

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek MassHGH and Testodrol X9 log (insert clever title)
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 09:26 AM
  2. Lecheek MassHGH and Testodrol X9 log (insert clever title)
    By roblasane in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2012, 01:15 PM
  3. M16's 7 Day X-Dream log
    By M16 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 02:36 PM
  4. Yeahright's X-DREAM Log
    By yeahright in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 01:58 PM
  5. Up In Smoke! Superdrollovers X-Dream Log