A dream log......EBF Recompadrol & Lecheek MassHGH!!!

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

hmmmm............ i usually do 4 ith carbs aroudn 250 like today and go up to 6 when around 400.....maybe ill do 6 aaroudn 250-300 and then 8 with like 400-500 on my high days..... i dont wanna sue it all though lol

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

ok so i dunno what it is exactly but im llikin it haha,,,,, i mena i took my test monday night (testosterone) so its not uncommon to have a good orkout the next day but dam! i was so focused on my lifts, did quads and bis

i did like 6-8 sets of 6-8 banded squats then did a couple heavy singls worked up to 275 for 1 and put it up easy, decide not to go further but then did 4 more sets of 6-8 without bands and worked up to 275 for 1 again put it up easy, my strength is def up and it feels great!!!

today that feeling continues which is rare......weights i would usually pick up and el heavy did not

I did one arm db rows with 100s, sure the form wasnt that great but it sure felt good!

also was doing rack deads after t bar rows and bent over rows and still got up to 405 for 1 which again was pretty easy but did not push it further, felt really good again..........i have also been sleepin pretty well, i think the mass hgh is really strarting to kick in!

unfrotunateyl tomorrow has to be a day off becasue i now have to work

tonight i will be taking 5 recompadrol with aroudn 250-300 g carbs, tryin out some confetti cake poptarts, cant wait !!! :-)
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

today was chest/tris/abs - took 8 recompadrol tonight with about 470 g carbs, feelin prettygood! also was pretty pumped to workout today which has beena little lacking altely at least until i get into the workout.

banded bench

115x8x4

worked up to a heavy sinngleof 165 which was still prety east, bands were double rapped too , i wonder if i can get 225 up yet, i was prett close a month ago butmy strength seemed to go down...............gottta get myself a spotter!

no band bench

150x8x4

db incline 4 sets 10-12 45lb dbs

bw dips really controlled negatives and focusing on the chest, felt these alot more in the chest than normal.

2 sets banded hammer incline 1 reps 2 sets without with a drop on last set then same thing on decline hammer

incline cable fly 3 sets 10-15

db pullover 3 sets 10-15

rope crunches 4 sets 25

rev crunches on decline bench 100 reps - forgot how many sets it took

side bends on lower back raise 4 ets 15 with 12lb medicine ball
    cable chop 4 sets 15

db overhead ext 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set
    str8 bar pressdown 4 sets 10-12 double drop on last set
    rev grip pushdown 3 sets 10-12
    3 sets db kick backs
    3 sets 1 arm overhead db ext with forced reps on last set

pump wasn as good in the tris but had plenty of energy thoughout! pump was decennt in chest...........these carbs tody should help with tomorrow

also i noticed the other day i am MUCH more vascular while lifting....thank you recompadrol!!! :-)
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I have to try the recompadrol out. Im glad it is working well for you.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

no that woudl be a cool log 2reps tryingeach others products.........hmmmmm ideas
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

after taking 8 recompadrol yesterday with around 470- carbs i had tons of energy in the gym today andvascularity was insane.........strength is going up too, i can tell teh work im doing with tehbands is really paying off, teh ******* portion of all my lifts is a sinch now........sut gotta strngthen up the bottom of my deadlift pull and ill beabeast, went for 365 today after 2 sets of 245, 4 sets of 265 all for 8 reps then 315 for 1 and it went up very easy espcially once i hit knee hight..... i think the strength increaseis teh mass hgh kickin.I haventweighted in in a while butitsnotthe important rightnow sincemy strength is inreasing.

took mylast3mass hgh of the first bottletonight, i will try to get pics up soon but i kinda feel like i should wait until the recompadrol is gone but if i got thetimetomorow night which i should i will try to get some pics
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

sorry guys i totally forgot to take pics, i hadtime....... :-( i also forgot to weigh in, will try to rememer tomorrow although weight is not my #1concern anymore......today was a shoulder day and my cleans are way stronger!!!!

2 weeks ago i could not do 165. Today after 6 ets of 5 with 145 i did 170 and couldve done more! also did 6 ets of 5 with 155 actually did 160 on last set for push presses (more like a split jerk)

then did.....

banded standign presses went up in weighton last 2 sets!

db press

45x12
    45x10
    45x8+2(got forced reps from a spotter today!
    45x9+2 drop 25x6+2 drop 20x7+2

standing behind the head press 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

smith high pull 3 sets 10-12 strict form (makes a big difference, got a really good pump from this) drop on last set

strict seated side raises 3 sets 10-15 drop on last set

seated bent over rear laterals 4 sets 10-15 drop on last set

rev flymachine 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

did some calfwork for a change, 8 sets total, 4 on leg press 4 on seated machine

shrugs 6 sets 10-15

overall feel great!!! i think the mass hgh has to be kick in in now, first dose of the second bottle

took 4 recompadrol tonight with about 290 carbs......maybe shouldve bumped it to 6?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice lift.
  9. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Sounds great.

Can't wait to see updated pics

Mayb at the conclusion of this log put up your starting and ending numbers so we can all see them without rummaging through the pages
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Sounds great.

Can't wait to see updated pics

Mayb at the conclusion of this log put up your starting and ending numbers so we can all see them without rummaging through the pages

oo no doubt!....seen my endocrinologist today, he todl me to keep doin wahteer im doin, ive put on 10 kg he said, i dunno since when exactly but according to theri records thats 11lbs!!!! i think thats in 3 months !
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.22%

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    oo no doubt!....seen my endocrinologist today, he todl me to keep doin wahteer im doin, ive put on 10 kg he said, i dunno since when exactly but according to theri records thats 11lbs!!!! i think thats in 3 months !
    Bonus
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

sorry that updates have not been as detailed or as oftenas usual, this week and beginning of next week are all my finals so ive been spending most of my time on the computer studying........

i def. feel much fuller withno real noticeable fat gains, still have probably between 10-20 recompadrol left and will post pics after those are gone.

i think i may take tomorrow offbesides cardio and then sat,sun,mon, and maybe tues do a little deload so i have moretime to study and then can really hit it hard once break starts..........i knowi need the deloadi jsut hate doing it,honestlycuz then i cant eat as much lol
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

sorry that updates have not been as detailed or as oftenas usual, this week and beginning of next week are all my finals so ive been spending most of my time on the computer studying........

i def. feel much fuller withno real noticeable fat gains, still have probably between 10-20 recompadrol left and will post pics after those are gone.

i think i may take tomorrow offbesides cardio and then sat,sun,mon, and maybe tues do a little deload so i have moretime to study and then can really hit it hard once break starts..........i knowi need the deloadi jsut hate doing it,honestlycuz then i cant eat as much lol
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.22%

Good luck with your finals
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Good luck with your finals
    thanks alot man.....lookin forward to adding spped x3 tomy arsenal, orderedit f teh black friday sale, still not in..pretty crazy huh.........

today was an off day, low carbs, tomorrow will train back, reall ydont wanna deload........still debating lol
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.22%

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    thanks alot man.....lookin forward to adding spped x3 tomy arsenal, orderedit f teh black friday sale, still not in..pretty crazy huh.........

today was an off day, low carbs, tomorrow will train back, reall ydont wanna deload........still debating lol

Ya man I placed an order on Friday and I think on Monday and the Friday one just came this week. They are super swamped man they got crazy orders you have to expect some type of delays when they have sales like that so its all good
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

well at least i finally got shiping confirmation, 20 days after i ordered it :-(, andit stillwont be here till tuesday
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

felt ok today, slept better than the previous night.

i am def. bigger and fuller thanbefore this log started, either that or im jsut wering better form fitting clothes? lol

kinda doing a deload, high volume but lower intensity, no failure no drop sets, short rests, lighter weight , really focusingoncontractions and what beter dayto start that than back day. Got some good contractions and evendid some work with towels aroundthe baron some lifts tohelpmygrip cuz itsreally bad cuzi ALWAYS use straps, so i didnt use them today except for my rack deadlifts that i started out with.

only did sets of 10 with 225 but went with a wider grip and focused on form with no belt, unfortuantelyi ahd plannedon full deadlifts but i felt a tweak inmy hamstring while warming up and its sitll kinda botherng me, hopefullyit will beok for cleanstomrorow,ifnot ill try hang cleans,if that doesnt go ill scrap them all together...........takin in aroudn 200-300 cals less per day due to reduced intensity.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

sry again for the lack of detailed updates, had a final today got another wed and then another next monday.......... today was more "deload" but it wasnt lol jsut didnt go to complete failure, no drops.........still ot one hell of a workout, i think not completely kicking my ass keeps me more focused sometimes and also lets me focus on the uscles.

legs/little bis and a little calves

banded explosive speed squats 155x3x10
    reg extra low (focusing on depth) banded squats
    175x8x4

reg squats ass to grass

165x8x4

front squat 95x10x3
    105x10x1

leg press 4 sets of 15 slow negatives constant tension great burn

same set and rep scheme on hack squat

bulgarian split squat really low using jsut 1 20lb dumpbell again focusinon constant tension and full ROM 4 ets of 12 per leg

4 sets 1 leg leg ext

glute bridge holding the top contactionon each rep, never setting hte weight down, 155x10x4

str8 leg DL really good stretches 3 sets of 12 135lb

3 sets of 12 seated leg curl

3 sets of 12 lying leg curl 1 leg

been gettin alot of comments about that im lookin bigger, one guy asked if i gained 15 lbs lol so that feels good, not sleeping well at all lately not gonna lie.

high carbs today as well as a alot of crap food.....but i really wanted it lol, had a wisconson white cheddar whopper jr, rodeo cheeseburger and sweet potatoe curly fries from bk then came home had a big bowlof oats with grapes and pumkinand cinamon (delish!) protein shake with almond milk and PB, 4 poptarts! had to try the sugar cookie a,d marshmallow hot chocolate flavors :-) some chicken sausaes , 10 egg whites ham, f cheest, breakfast wrap, brownie ques bar, 6 oz raw chicken and pasta sauce, and a chobani yogurt

carbs around 440 so tomorow chest/shoulders/tris workout should be a good one esp, with my test injection tonight :-) cant wiat!!!

no bloating whatsoever right nwo, feel really good after jsut finishin 4 poptarts!!!! took 4 recompadorl with the quest bar and pop tarts the other 2 i took before the meal........

mass hgh is def helpin my workouts nad im def bigger.......not sure how much but with all these comments, come on now lol...recompadrol is runnin quite low unfortunately but im gonna run the crap out of it till its gone!
  20. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.06%

Hey man

How's finals? Where's the pix at

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

finals are killer.....got one more on monday but its the hardest one, sooo much material, just started studyin tonight really..........graduate level exercise nutrition.....planned on mtakin pics once recompadrol was gone......so a few moredays, today back workout was sick!

ive come to the conclusion that i cannot have a good workout without being drenched in sweat......hoodie and pants the whole tiem is where its at even with doin deads.

DL
    265x8
    275x8
    285x8
    295x8
    305x6

afterall taht tried 375, it was cake, then went for 395 but felt alil twinge in my lower back as the bar started comin off the ground so i dropped it, dont wanna risk it....no doubt i could get 405+ fresh. Feels good to be gettin some of my old strength back

then i did completely bent over horizontal rows....pendlayrows with setting the bar down, worked up to 135 for 8 again, felt very powerful

then it was time to move weight.......sometimes i focus on contractions, sometime i get pumped and jsut wanna move around some weight, so i did haha

filled the bar with 25s for tbar rows and got 4 sets of 10 and then did a triple drop on last set all the way to jsut 2 25s ( i use 25s for greater ROM)

then did one arm db rows 4 sets 10-12 with 100s and one light set with 45s for 15

low cable rows 4 heavy sets with a drop on last set, again not perfect form but my back is shot i knowthat!

2 different back machines for 3 sets 10-15 each and then str8 bar pulldown ss with lat pulldon to finish off,

I hurt my wrist yest so had to take curls alittle lighter and cant really do any str8 bar curling......did high cable curls, conc. curls, db hammer curls and db cross body hammer curls... i cant really do anything with my palms up....really worried about tryin to clean tomorrow, i had done the ame thing to my other wrist a while agoand it jsut got better and now ihurt the other one, not happy about it
  22. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.06%

Exercise nutrition eh? I feel a lot of stuff they promote is very out of date. My nutrition degree was very out of date. Even tho it was finished 2 years ago

23. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.06%

Sick workout dude

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.22%

Hope that wrist is cool
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Exercise nutrition eh? I feel a lot of stuff they promote is very out of date. My nutrition degree was very out of date. Even tho it was finished 2 years ago

i dont know, i know it is veryintereting when you really get into the science of how everything wrks. REally confusing i know tht. Its not the stuff you red on here or see on t.v this is some in depth shizzle.......what i do notice is that most professors are extremely against any type of supplementation that nothing works and nothing is worth it and blah blah
  26. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.06%

Do you have PDFs of notes? I'd love to read them!

27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

Hope that wrist is cool
    the wrist def hampered my workout today but i pushed through where i could. For some reason, about half way through my workout i felt liek i hit abrick wall....it was a pretty intense workout up until i crashed, i pushed through but the 2nd half of the workout almost felt liek a waste of time..... :-( tomorrow will defbe an off day, taking that as a sign. figuring the high intensity of yest workout (btw my back was super sore today :-)) plus the intensity of todays has really taken a toll on my body.

Cleans (had to go a lil lighter cuz of the wrist so i did a few extra sets)

135x5x8
    155x1x2 ( easy but didnt wanna push the wrist)

Split jerk ( again took teh weight down to help the wrist)

135x6x4
    145x6x4
    165x1x2

banded standing military press

55x10x4

Seated DB press

45x10
    45x8
    45x8
    45x7 drop 25 drop 20

banded hammer strength shoulder press
    3 sets of 10 explosive rest
    then did 3 sets with no bands witha double drop on last set

I woudl say right around here is where i hit the wall

4 sets of 12-15 lateral raises drop on last set, had to go light cuz of the wrist but i kept constant tension by not going all the way down, and holding the contraction at the top each rep burned like hell.

3 sets lateral raise machine supersetted with behind the head machine press

4 sets of 15 drop to 10 reps for rope crunches.

3 sets each side 1 min side planks

3 sets of 15 barbell roll outs
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

first off I want to apologize for lack of updates, took my last final today :-) so it should get better...... recompadrol is gone, tried to take pics last nigth but got home too late, was gonna take them tonight but my mom takes them and sh had friends over :-( so hopefully tomorrow or wed. wed. is looking a lot less busy as of now though...........will post final review........RIGHT NOW!

GI Issues-none!, I dosed recompadrol mostly about 20-30 minutes before my meal. Never bothered my stomach
    Bloating -no doubt decreased bloating from recompadrol. One night I had forgotten to take it (dunno how honestly) and there was a definite difference even with moderate carbintake. Recompadrol def. saved my stomach on high carb days some days i was suprised i had eaten so many carbs, didnt even notice it!
    Vascularity - musch improved, even with putting on weight my vascularity remained and even improved esp after carb ups.
    Endurance - i pride myself on honest reviews and this is one area i didnt notice much of a difference. Obviously after a high carb day i had better endurance but i dont know if i can contribute that completely to recompadrol or just the carbs.......
    Body comp- recompadrol def. shined here! I put on around 5lbs throughout my run of recompadrol and i have no complaint on bf or body composition, and im picky! Obv. id liek to have more defined abs but im tryin to put on weight and thas what i did, and basically maintaing bf (i think/hope lol) I truely believe that if I did not have recompadrol taht I would look a bit different right now.
    Overall - I would def. suggest recompadrol to anyone bulking up and taking in a large amount of calories. I cannot comment on its effects when trying to lean out but for bulking it def. helped me deal with the surplus of calories and carbs. I also never got a hypo feeling when taking it and waiting for a while which is a huge plus for me. I also tended to take more servings throughout my meal along with the one serving pre meal and it worked jsut fine. EBF has a soli product here and I woudl love to use it again soon!

thanks again EBF or letting me run this amazing product it really does mean alot to me especially in a time of my life where money is very tight, it is more appreciated than you know, thanks again!!! and hanks for following along made for a great run! and i will get those pics up asap!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

in regards to the mass hgh, my strength seems to be right aroudn the same right now, but my body has felt alittle run down, not sleeping well, mind has been going nuts and i think that is why strength did notincrease recently, but once my body feels 100% again there is no doubt my strength will be up......i got up 225 in bench last week and pretty sure i can get 315 ass to grass squat and 405 dl now....have not actually gotten the squat or dl yet but i will be trying once i am feelin a little better..........jsut injected the test tonight, but tomorrow is uspposed to be shoulder day,so probably wont squat, maybe wed ill go for aleg day and get that 315!!!
  30. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.06%

Amazing review my friend I greatly appreciate it!

31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

thank you! and thank you , seriously!!! i appreciate the opportunity so much thanks again!....pics tomorrow!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

shoulders today

cleans - took a while to getinto it cuz i had t do cleans in a weirdspot of the gym cuz all teh racksweretaken forever by a mbunch of schmuks....especially the kid who was "shrugging" liek 500lbs then walkin away alking aroudn, doign some curls on the otehr side of hte gym and ocming back every 5 minutes for a set...pissed me off

135x5x6
    145x3x2
    165x1x2

push press ( couldnt do them from a rack so had to clean the weight fist, and with no mirror it felt harderlol) more of a split press btw

135x6x6
    155x1x2

seated military press banded

85x3x10 - explosive
    65x10x3

db lateral raises
    15x15
    15x12
    15x12
    20x6 drop 15
    supersetted with
    db press
    30x12
    30x10
    30x10
    30x9 drop 20 drop 15

landmine press
    70x12x4

worked on my overhead squatting ( i do it at the end because my shoudlers are tired which works the stabilizers harder)

got up to 70lbs for 10 and tried 95 for 1 , arms were al il shaky but got it

1 arm cable rev fly
    4sets 12-15
    rev fly machine 3 sets 10-15 drop on last set

shrugs 4 sets 10-15
    behind the back shrugs 3 sets 10-15

had alot of energy today afer getting past the mentalblockof the idiotsin the gym.....the new year time is ognna suck lol
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.22%

Sorry man I was having trouble getting on the last few days. Im back
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

glad to have you back my friend!
    Sorry man I was having trouble getting on the last few days. Im back
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

Name:  12 19 1.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  1.5 KBName:  12 19 2.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  1.5 KBName:  12 19 3.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  1.4 KBName:  12 19 4.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  1.5 KBName:  12 19 5.jpg
Size:  1.5 KBName:  12 19 6.jpg
Size:  1.5 KBName:  12 19 7.jpg
Size:  1.6 KBName:  12 19 8.jpg
Size:  1.3 KBName:  12 19 9.jpg
Size:  1.4 KB
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

dont know y the new ones came out so small,but the big pics are teh older ones........i dont really seetoo much a difference in hese pics but i swear im bigger lol
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

feel my quads have more of a sweep and a little more defined as well
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.22%

Nice progress pix. Nice review on the Recompadrol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek MassHGH and Testodrol X9 log (insert clever title)
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 10:26 AM
  2. M16's 7 Day X-Dream log
    By M16 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 03:36 PM
  3. Yeahright's X-DREAM Log
    By yeahright in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 02:58 PM
  4. Up In Smoke! Superdrollovers X-Dream Log