A dream log......EBF Recompadrol & Lecheek MassHGH!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant believe i have teh opportunity to log these amazing products and need to say thank you to EBF and marms form LEcheek for thisamazing opportunity. I will be running recompadrol for the length of the bottle andmass hgh for 8weeks!!!!! I am so excited to run this stack. I am currently weighing in between 160-163 and have put on about 10 lbs in the past 1.5-2 months!!! In that same time frame i was put on 100mgs weekly test cyp which may be another reason for this weight gain......

my short term strength goals are 225 bench 315 squat and 405 DL i believe i am very close in all 3. Also i woudl liek to get up to about 17 then maybe cut downa little andgo from there again.

I follow an IF style diet but tend to eat the majority if not all my calories at night in one long lasting meal lol this is where recompadrol is going to be clutch!!!!! I will be logging vascularity, pumps, dryness, bloat from carbs, and of coruse will be watching fat gain and will have pics up.

In regard to mass hgh i will be paying clsoe attention to sleep quality, strength gains, fat gains/distribution, and overall well being.

Also to counteract my trt i will be starting to take soem oral dhea ibecause trt dramatically reduces dhea levels.

i will be using apreworkout and will sip onbcaas during my fasted workouts.

now here is a little info on the products..............i will be starting recompadrol tomorrow and mass hgh as soon as i receive it

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[h=2]Lean Body Formulations' Recompadrol: Optimal Insulin Mimicer![/h]Recompadrol represents the most versatile and complete nutrient re-partitioner that can be used by almost anyone. It is quickly gaining popularity for its unmatched effectiveness for any goal. Recompadrol has raised the bar and will soon become the standard by which all other Nutrient re-partitioners will be compared to.

For those who want to increase lean muscle mass, Recompadrol aids this process through super glycogen compensation and amino acid uptake, increased creatine utilization, increased insulin sensitivity and improved strength, Recompadrol should also be used by those trying to reduce body fat because of its potent effect of blocking fatty acid synthesis through ATP-Citrate Lyase, and also functioning as a PPAR-Alpha Agonist and a PPAR-Gamma Antagonist.. This makes dieting easier.

Recompadrol is not just for bodybuilders to gain an edge on the competition, or for athletes looking for better endurance. It is also for the general public looking to achieve a better health status. As shown in various studies the ingredients in Recompadrol were shown to reduce the symptoms of metabolic syndrome. Metabolic syndrome has many different meanings as proposed by various organizations ranging from the World Health Organization to the American Diabetic association. The most common parameters that Recompadrol may help with are lipid levels, glucose levels, and body fat levels. These ingredients have been shown to: activate Glut-4 in skeletal muscle tissue, lower fasting and post prandial blood glucose levels, attenuate fat gain, increase lipid oxidation, Block glucose uptake in fat cells, block triglyceride uptake in fat cells, and improve your lipid profile, just to name a few. What this means for you is that you can now successfully gain lean muscle and lose fat at the same time, all while being able to enjoy your carbohydrates. Lean Body Formulations is dedicated to bringing you the most effective, highest quality products available today. We don’t settle for average formulas due to costs, we bring you the most synergistic combinations of clinically studied compounds with the full doses used in Human trials.

A quick glance will reveal a few commonly seen ingredients, but the extracts used in Recompadrol are unlike any other product. For example Berberine HCL is not a plant extract but rather a synthetic compound. The difference between plant extract and synthetic compound is most importantly the fact that with a synthetic compound there is no variance in percentages of extract which can make one bottle of a given product work well and another less than expected. Another advantage of Berberine HCL is decreased frequency of stomach issues as seen with other products containing Berberine. So far none of the testers have had any problems with taking Recompadrol due to upset stomach. The RECOMP COMPLEX does not stop with just berberine it is much more complete. Insulin and GH are two of the most coveted hormones in the bodybuilding community. Unfortunately the use of GH lowers insulin sensitivity. With the use of Recompadrol you can not only make GH more effective in terms of fat loss but also in terms of reversing the decrease in insulin sensitivity leading to more muscle accrual. Another use for Recompadrol is to not only enhance the gains from the use of hormones, but to protect cholesterol values from reaching unhealthy levels and also preventing the binding of LDL to the walls of arteries , decreasing the risks of Cardiovascular related diseases.

Recompadrol is also and excellent adjunct or alternative to Oral hypoglycemics used by those diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. There are many anti-hyperglycemic agents that help with insulin resistance. One of specific importance is a biguanide called Metformin. Metformin decreases hepatic glucose production and sensitizes the tissues at the cellular level to uptake glucose into muscle and adipose tissue. This is needed in individuals who are insulin resistant due to the receptor dysfunction which makes it hard to get glucose into these cells. These medications have different mechanisms and are commonly used in combination with one another to achieve a better outcome. Recently, some dietary supplements have been shown to act similarly to these oral medications to assist in offsetting the progression of insulin resistance, dyslipidemia, and obesity. Unfortunately with the use of these oral hypoglycemics most individuals will actually gain more adipose tissue only furthering their troubles. Almost all of the herbs used in the product have been used in both Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine to treat both obesity and diabetes. Berberine was compared with Metformin and Acarbose which showed “insulin sensitivity was enhanced by berberine as the HOMA-IR value was reduced by nearly 50%. This effect may be related to fat distribution by berberine because waist and waist/hip of the patients were decreased significantly in the absence of weight change. Interestingly, both fasting and postprandial C-peptides increased significantly in patients when berberine was used together with insulin, which suggests that long-term berberine treatment may improve insulin secretion of the patients with consequent failure of oral hypoglycemic agents.” Banaba which contains corosolic acid and other tannins has been shown to be just as effective in comparison to prescription oral hypoglycemics without increasing adiposity as experienced with other oral hypoglycemics such as Metformin. (*12)

MASS HGH

[h=2]Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH: Superman In a Bottle![/h]Are you at your physical peak? You certainly should be you spend hours in the gym, watch what you eat and get plenty of rest. To be honest you plan your entire life with the intent of becoming as massive a human being as the law will allow! Unfortunately it is tough to keep your personal goals in line with your ethics and healthy lifestyle when your competition may not be as strict with some of the products they ingest. It almost seems like there is no option to achieve the freakish mass that the pros are displaying without having to sacrifice your health or your morals. At least it did appear that way….and then along came Mass HGH!!!!
[h=3]Key Features:[/h]
  • Radically increase GH and testosterone.
  • Optimize insulin sensitivity.
  • Maximize protein synthesis.
  • Up-regulate IGF-1 and other growth factors.
  • Enhance Nitric Oxide Production.
  • Decrease cortisol.
  • Suppress myostatin.
Mass HGH is a product that is so unique, so powerful and so utterly unbelievable that the results truly do have to be seen to be believed! Mass HGH is the first product ever developed that addresses every physiological mechanism associated with hypertrophy, literally igniting all facets of your anabolic machinery. Each compound in Mass HGH was carefully chosen to mirror the effects of the most complex and efficient performance-enhancing cycles utilized by the best professional bodybuilders and athletes in the world today. It’s one-of-a-kind multi-pathway technology matrix of clinically proven and field tested ingredients are the most potent versions available anywhere, and are unlike anything ever introduced into our industry. This one of a kind supplement combined with your own hard work are what will give you the natural results that you did not think were possible. Because without Mass HGH they are not possible!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Subd have fun man both are solid products

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks everyone !!!! glad to have ya'll in here!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
random.jpg
For those of you you do not know i won the opportunity to log recompadrol ina halloween contest and the tagline was to help with the holloween candy so I am making sure to put it to the true halloween test today :).......got some candy, hotfudge sundae poptarts and some pumpkin pie ice cream!!!! o yea baby! haha hope anyone following isnt cutting or going keto right now cuz if so u might want to close your eyes haha

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so tonight was my first doase(s) of recompadrol..........took 2 caps about 30 min before i startedeating, started feeling pretty light headed, hungryandjsut like ravenous for food, nothing badabout it but if i didnt have food soon it mightve been bad haha. No stomach issues at all takingon a completely empty stomach............... then ate about 300g carbs. I took another serving (2 caps toward the end of my meal whichis also before bed to hopefully help soak up the carbs and allow for some gh release still at night........no bloat to speak of right now and i will comment on full feeling tomorrow.

tomorrow is an off dayhowever so commenting on vascularity and pumps may bedifficult. On my off days i usually do not eat any carbs besides veggies and some cottage chees(dairy) soudl i sitll take a full 2 caps?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
todays workout ( in a nutshell )

DL - trying tp build strength on basic lifts so i am starting withheavy basics foronly 2 reps with high sets

10 sets of 2 - 320x8 325x2 - felt strongerthan the lasttiem i did these so cant complain here!

I also try to incrporate an explosive movement and todayi was at my school where there are bumper plates and a lifting platform so i can drop the wieght so i did explosive deadlifts (no negatives)

15510x3 felt very explosive which was awsome

strict t bar row using 25s for greater rom 4 sets 10-12 with double drop on last set

bent over barbell row

125x15
125x12
125x12
135x10 drop 15 drop 95

one arm db row pulling to hip

55x15
65x15
75x12
75x12

hammer strength pull down 3 sets drop on last set

rev grip pull down 3 sets drop on last set

lat pull over machien 3 sets drop on last set

barbell curl
40x10
40x10
40x10
40x10 drop 30 x 10 - bis were very tired from back im dguessing, not all great reps but when i chetedi controlled the negative and had an incredible burn

e-z bar cable preacher curl 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

one arm cable preacher - 3 sets forced reps on last 2 sets

3 sets strict hammer curls
15x15
20x10 drop 15x10
20x10 drop 15x10

incline curl 3 double drop sets - 15,10,5............bis were fried..........

Z

zbaker13

Awards
Nice Job MKretz... keep it up and let me know how Recompadrol treats you!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice Job MKretz... keep it up and let me know how Recompadrol treats you!

i will man , glad to have you in....................mass hgh didnt show up today liek i thought it would so im pretty dissapointed but its all good anticipation makes it even better when it does come lol

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i will man , glad to have you in....................mass hgh didnt show up today liek i thought it would so im pretty dissapointed but its all good anticipation makes it even better when it does come lol
I did send you the tracking didnt I ?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so today was an off day however i spent alot of tiem on the eliptical studying and watching t.v, to combat this activity i am eating alot more than usual on an off day. Cals are at 3800, no carbs other than dairy and veg, so alot of pro and fat.

no bloating at all with recompadrol, also slept better than suuall after eating a really big meal so that makes me think that recompadrol helped absorb some of that food. My sucles felt pretty full today but since it was an off day i didnt really have a chance to test it. My muscles also felt like they had alot of energy too , while i was on teh eliptical i felt lik ei couldve gone forever now i know that doesnt really translate to weights but it still felt good, better than usual and isince recompadrol is the only change ive made i have reason to believe it played a role..............obv to soon to tell for sure but loking forward to more.............i will take recompadrol before bed, with food though see hwo i feel tomorrow with not many carbs today

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
todays work out was a split workout, did shoulders in the morning and "light" chest in the afternoon also threw in some abs.

light chest consisted of shorter rests and pre fatigue jsut gettin an insane pump and movin fast - goal was def acheived lol pump was great!!!

shoulders

clean - 135x3x10

push press 145x5x6

banded strict standing press 4x10

land mine press 3 sets 12 working up to 65 which is a PR!

lateral raise machine 3 sets 10-12 with drop on last set to re fatigue for db presses

db presses seated
3 sets 8-12 drop on last set

behind neck smith press 3 sets 10-12 drop on last set

lateral raises 3 sets 15lbs15 reps, some with bad form but with controlled negatives
ss
smith rev band high pull 3 sets 10-15

overhead squats ( just starting to work on these mostly for shoudler stabilization thats y i wait until my shoudlers are very fatigued to do them) worked up to 65x10

chest

db incline fly 3 sets 10-15
dbincline press 10-15 3 sets
db fly w/tist 3 sets 10-15
db press 3 sets 10-15
dips 3 sets AM
high cable crossovers 3 sets 15 crossing hands in front and squeezing
pec dec 3 sets only last 3rd ROM for intense contractions and pump!!!!

got all the ches tstuff done in ljust 35 min i was movin haha

plenty of energy felt great for the most part!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mass hgh camein tonight!!!!! cant wait to startit, should be 8 weeks of growth ahead!, took my first dose of recompadorlbeforemymeal (which im eating now) and will prolll take two more since im eating over 500 carbs today!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got like a 10 pack in one of those pics

Post up your diet so people know how you are usin recompadrol to reach you goals. If you don't mind

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no prob man........ like i said i follow If and for more times than not i wiat until i get home (round 6) and cook all my food and jsut start eatin all night haha

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today i took 2 recompadrol while iw as preparing food and started eating while cooking other food lol

started out with some mac n cheese from kfc, a cup of low fat cottage cheese, and a shake with 1 scoop of gold feast from CL and a tbls of PB

next was a 6 egg whtie omlette with 2 oz ham mixed veggies and a Tblsp of coc. oil. also with a freid egg which i put on a piece of high protein bread toast.

then i had a mixof tons of different vieggies, pasta sauce, 4 oz raw chicken, 2 oz raw pork tenerloin, 2 oz avocado, 3/4 cup ff cottage cheese and a serving of whoel wheatnoodles this was delicious, teh CC tastes like ricotta chees with the pasta sauce when mixedin)

then i had a bowl of 4/3 cup dry oatswith 2 oz Blueberries and almond milk

then i had a greek yogurt with granola

then i had 2 pieces of pumpkin spice bread madeinto french toastwith 2 eggs cinnaomn and sugar free syrup.

then a fun size milky way and a brownie quest bar

then 1cherry poptart andone hot fudge sundae pop tart

o and earlier i had a wrap with BC dressing buffalo amrinated chicken adn pork, lettuce tomato, sour cream and guacamole

and to finsh it all off a bowl of apple pie icecream!!!!

i will probably have 3 servings of recompadrol with this since it is over 500 gcarbs!!!!

GET BIG YA'LL!!!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today i took 2 recompadrol while iw as preparing food and started eating while cooking other food lol

started out with some mac n cheese from kfc, a cup of low fat cottage cheese, and a shake with 1 scoop of gold feast from CL and a tbls of PB

next was a 6 egg whtie omlette with 2 oz ham mixed veggies and a Tblsp of coc. oil. also with a freid egg which i put on a piece of high protein bread toast.

then i had a mixof tons of different vieggies, pasta sauce, 4 oz raw chicken, 2 oz raw pork tenerloin, 2 oz avocado, 3/4 cup ff cottage cheese and a serving of whoel wheatnoodles this was delicious, teh CC tastes like ricotta chees with the pasta sauce when mixedin)

then i had a bowl of 4/3 cup dry oatswith 2 oz Blueberries and almond milk

then i had a greek yogurt with granola

then i had 2 pieces of pumpkin spice bread madeinto french toastwith 2 eggs cinnaomn and sugar free syrup.

then a fun size milky way and a brownie quest bar

then 1cherry poptart andone hot fudge sundae pop tart

o and earlier i had a wrap with BC dressing buffalo amrinated chicken adn pork, lettuce tomato, sour cream and guacamole

and to finsh it all off a bowl of apple pie icecream!!!!

i will probably have 3 servings of recompadrol with this since it is over 500 gcarbs!!!!

GET BIG YA'LL!!!
Meal like thr I'd take 4 caps pre then 2 during

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i tedn to eat themajority of the carbs lastthough........soi kinda did the opposite

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so lastnight was my firstnight with mass hgh, i wasnt sure how to dose so i dosed prebed with my meal,sleep was better thanwithout it but not uninterupted,ialso hadaloton my mindso we will see how thingscontinue.

today was a wierd day. I didnot gonearly asplannedbut ended up working out pretty well.....i had plannedon going to the gym after work but ended up atthehospital visiting my gma who has been admitted there. still madeit to the gym later but was a little unmotivated and stressed due to seeing my gma in hthe hospital.

I was reallytaring with whatto do, whether to jsut do cardio or do quads and bis liek i planned.........once i gotintoit idecided to do quads and bis but im not gonna lie even as the workout started i had my doubts........i shut them out and had a very solid workout and actuallygot so motivatd deided to take out bis and do hams for a full leg day!!!....quad session was etremelyintense, was sweating sooo bad

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
workout

banded squats

185x5
195x5
205x5
205x5
215x5
215x5

pre exhause with leg ext 4 sets 12-15 drop on last set

back to banded squats (lighter, reason for bands now is for greater tension on the quads at the top of the motion)

115x15
125x15
125x15 few rests
125x15 few rests

banded hack squat

4 sets 15 double drop on last set with partial reps at the top to really burn out the quads

1 leg leg press 4 sets 15 with forced reps on last set

1 leg leg ext 4 sets 12-15 foced reps and drop on last set with isometric hold crazy burn!

seated leg curls
4 sets 10-15 drop on last set - did these very controlled with squeeezees and wha a difference, felt like my hams wereabout to rip,great mind muscle connection on this one

barbelllunges focusin on glute contractions 4 sets 60 lbs 30 LONG steps. with drop to BW on last set

lying ham curl machine 21's 3 sets

db rdl ss goblet squat, really focusing on squeezing my glutes at the top of the squats, what an intense burn.......im always lookin for good ways to hit my glutes, nothin like a nice butt haha

pumps were good, energy was good, felt pretty good once i got into it, mentally iw asa litle fatigued during my ham workout, i think it was due to the intensity of my quad workout

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today i took 2 recdompadrol before my meal, once again within 20 min started feelin liek i really needed to eat, other than that no g.i issues at all

and took another 2 closer to the end of my meal

meal looked like this today

4 oz chicken marinated in buffalo wing sauce ina salad with light blue cheese dressing

3 oz avocado, 2 Tblsp oil (1 coc. 1 olive)

4 oz raw pork tenderloin & 2 oz raw chicken with pasta sauce, fat free cottage cheeseans shirataki "miracle" noodles

2 oz turkey breakfast sausage with 3 eggs and 6 egg whties, a slice of cheese and a slice of high protein bread as toast

1/2 cup black beans

2 different types of chicken sausage

4 oz marinated pork tenderloin

cinnamon quest bar

pumpkin pie protein shake with almond milk

low carb cheesecake with pumpkin pie protein (isabellas low carb cheescake recipe, somethin liek that lol)

skinny cow ice cream cone and a cheerypoptart!! o and 1 tblspoon PB

4200 cals

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope gma is ok !
thanks, she went home today so hopefully thigns will get better, still worry abotu her, she jsut never sits down, shes liek 80lbs and has alzheimers she needs to rest but she wont

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tonight i will take recompadrol right before bed becausealmostno carbs today, off day. mas hgh i took bfore my big meal aain, this ends up falling a fewhours beforebedbut its theonly timei can reallytakewithout food......

i was able to sleep in yestwhich was nice but the sleep was not uniteruppted which stinks, hopefully hte sleeep qualityimproves i hate notbeing able to sleep............. tomorrow will be chest/tris and another 100mgs of test!!! :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
todays workout- chest/tris/abs

banded bench

125x5x6

dbincline press
50x14
50x12
50x10
50x8

weighted dips

20x10
10x10
bwx10
bwx10

db press

50x12
45x12
40x12

banded hammer incline

50x10
50x10

hammer incline
90 drop 70 drop 50 drop - 2 sets

incline db fly 3 sets 10-15 ss with flat db fly

fly machine 3 sets jsut last 3rd ROMfor intense contractions!!!

CG bench

115x10x4

DB overhead
55x10
55x10
55x8
55x8 drop 35x8

rev grip skull crushers with pull over 4 sets AM plus CG presses

rope pressdown 3 sets As man with doubl drop on last 2 sets

leg raises 10 sets of 12

rope crunches 4 sets 20 ss 25 crunches

side leg raises "(hanging) 4 sets 15 on each side

barbell roll out with 25lb plates 4 sets 15

mental focus was a little lacking today and less ofa pump than normal probably due to the lowcarbs yest...........def making up for it today :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dosed mass hgh about 30-45 min pre meal today, hoping for beter sleep, my mind jsut races when i sleep which sux so im always waking up and tossing and turning :-(

one note on recompadrol which i have noticed the past few days..........a sign of high blood glucose is excessive thirst, and i usually get really thirsty when i wake up in the middle of the night and end up drinking at least a full glass of water throughout the night, but lately i jsut have not been nearly as thirsty so to me that means my gblood glucose levels are much lower!

took 2 recompadrol 30 minpre meal, 2 caps half waythrough and 2 caps bout 3/4sof the waythrough....540 carbs today!!! meal lookssomethinliekthsi,imaybeforgettingsome things............

3 eggs (1 used for french toast)
6 egwhtie
1slice ffcheese
1cup blackbeans
12 ozrawchicken
2chickensausages
1 cup pasta sauce
1serving whole wheat noodles
3/4cup ff Cottage cheese
1 cup lowfatcottagecheese
4 oz cooked pork tenderloin
fun size 100 grand bar
1 slice pumpkin spice bread
2 slices whtie bread (french toast)
sugar free syrup
yoplaitlight yogurt
chobani yogurt
3/4cup oats w/raisins
almond milk
golden feast in almond milk
medium apple
2 oz avocado
whole wheat wrap with light Bluecheese dressing and guacomale with buffalo marinated chicken
strawberry cheesecake quest bar............itihnk thats it :) o and some olive oil and coc. oilof course.....supplements, multi, vitd,c,e, fish oil, coQ10 b complex

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you taking a preworkout ? Could you be taking it too late at night? That could attribute to the tossing and turning also.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i do take in alot of ceffiene but i think its prolly cuz of all the food i eat right before going to bed :-( gonna hve to play aroudn with it

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it's been 1 week on both products.

What have you noticed?

Can you give light to:

Body composition
Bloat
Sleep
Pumps
Endurance
Fullness
Hunger/thirst/appetite

Or anything else you want to add

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recompadrol

Body composition - 1 week in, not much other than i do feel a little fuller so i think i do appear al ittelbigger which is nice

Bloat - when you are eatign as much as i do atonce there is always bloat howeveri notice when i take recompadrol at least 15 min pre meal it helps remarkably. One dayi forgot and took it right when i started eating andfeltmore bloatedthan normal.

Sleep- honestly sleep has not been very good, aloton my mind and also more food sitting in my stomach so i think thats the biggest issue, yest. sleep wasbetter but nstill nto as good as id liek although i dunno if id ever be happy lol i notice im always relaly hot when trying to fall asleep

Pumps - no doubt pumps are better yest i had a sick pump in my back from relaly focusingon contractions and was etremelyimpressed and lovedit. How often can you say ur whole back is super pumped haha rarely for me!

Endurance - my pace has increased in my workouts at leas to start moving from one set to the next quicker thannormal. Towards the end of my workouts i need to take alittle longer rests but in the beginning there is def. better endurance

Fullness - like i said in the beginning i do feel fuller and look a little fuller, nothing godly but im not complaining haha, this week im ognna try to take a pic the day after my off day before my higher carb meal then again the next day after i have the higher carb meal...........

Hunger/thirst/appetite - hunger id say is actually down as a whole which helps with IF i stll get some pretty big hunger pangs but overall id saya little less than normal., thirst at night is wayyyy down which to me means my blood glucose is lower.

Mass hgh

i think it is still too soon to comment on its effects sinceits really only been like 4 days.......this is the type of product taht needs to be used for a while, also i jsut started dosing it anhour before my meal which will hopefully help...... either way lovin the stack so far and am extremely lucky jsut to be able to be using these

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no prob.....today was an off day, no carbs today, meal consists of

4 eggs 7 egg whites
1 slice low fat pepperjack cheese
1 T coc oil 1T olive oil
6 oz raw chicken
2 oz raw 90/10 beef
4 oz avocado
2 salads one with 4 oz chickena nd feta cheese and greek dressing, otehr with 2 oz ham , ff cheese boiled egg and ranch dressing
2 chicken sausages
1.5 cups cottage cheese
piece of low carb cheesecake
1 scoop of no whey pumkin pie protein in almond milk

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sleep was much better yest. didnt feel as full when i went to bed so eating alot before ebd looks liek it maybe the reason.........got a new pillow to try out tonight too so lokin forward to that!..........i am thinking of shortening my workouts for a week or jsut not trianing to failure or doing drop sets and stuff, jsut felt worn out today............what do u guys do for a sort of adeload, which method woudl you recommend?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I Deload I pick different exercises and just do like 15 rep sets and drop the volume by one exercise per body part

Z

zbaker13

Awards
I know MKretz and he does measure all of his food which Is a great habit to get into if your willing to do it. I never count calories or measure food but in the future thats a good habit to get into

Z

zbaker13

Awards
Low weight and higher reps would be good. Also changing up the order or type of workouts create better muscle gains

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well;.....didnt deload today, felt really good, although pumps were not too great, probaly due to low carbs yesterday......... big carb up today right aroudn 550 with 5100 total cals, hopefully i can sleep with all this damn food............jsut beingable to sleep in one day sure woudl be nice, i think thats another thing messing up my sleep, always having to worry about getting up and worrying about what time it is.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
todays workout - chest/arms/abs

got alotdone today,moving pretty quickly

bench with chains! (hardcore baby!! haha 3 big chains, not sure how much it was at the top but pretty heavy lol

115x8
115x8
115x7
115x6

quick note.....i was lookin pretty big id say today and one ladyat the gym commented so that was cool!

incline hammer strength 4 sets 10-12 65 on each side drop on lastset taking a 10 off for 2 drops

db incline fly 3 sets 35 lb dbs
db press 35lb on all these i jsut go to failure not sure how many reps i did but reps go down very sset due to short rest periods - usually fail between 8-15

flat db fly 3 sets
db press w/ twist

high cable fly 3 sets ss dips 3 sets

decline hammer strength 3 sets double drop on last set

banded ez br curl 4 sets 8-10 cheated on last couplereps on last 2 sets but really squeezed teh top of the motion(the band gives teh sickest contraction on these)

standing db twist curl 4 sets 10-15 drop onl ast set 17.5lb dbs

1 arm preacher curl 3 sets 20lb dbs forcd repson last set

high cable curl 3 sets 12-15 drop on last set

vbar push down 3 sets double drop 120,90,80

rev grip overhead ext 3 sets 12-15

rope pressdwn asmany with pull apart at bottom then extended set with hands touching together for more reps 3 sets

rope crunches 4 sets of 25 ss with 100 bicycles, sick burn!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
btw i was only able to take liek 2 bad pics of me more "depleated" i will try to get a couple more tomrrow when im "full" to show recompadrols effects after jsut one realy high carb meal, however like i said the pics were not good since i had to take them myself and if they are not worth it i will not post, but we will see tomorrow!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
todays meal - a doozy

3 eggs
6 whites
ffcheese
2 wraps - 1 with buffalo marinated chicken and light BC dressing, teh other with a spinach and feta chicken sausage and light greek dressing
3/4 cup oats with almond milk pumpkin and rasins - sooo good - cinnaomon and nutmeg and splenda of course
chocolate peanut butter quest bar
8 oz lean beef with veggies and sloppy joe
1T cocoil 1 T oliveoil
banana pumpkin oatcake - 1 banana 4 wegg whites, 1/2 cup oats pumpkin cinamon nutmeg, cook like pancake
chobani blueberry yogurt
1 slicecinamon raisin bread
2 slices high protein bread with sugar free jelly
2 slices of french toast with butter and sugar free syrup
2 wild strawberry poptarts
1/2 cup kidney beans
applepie ice cream................................carb city!!!!
3 oz organic ribeye steak with 1.2 cup mashed potatoes