Bulking With The Help Of SLINTENSITY! Log

fireguy10720

Awards
Ok all. So i was one of the LUCKY few to be selected to log the new Slintensity. I am already half a bottle in as I pre purchased and started this product prior to being selected for the log. Start off with about myself:
Name is Chris, 30 years old, 5'10" current weight 181lbs as of this morning (already up 1.5 pounds). Looking to bulk up as clean as possible to hopefully compete in a June natural show one weight class heavier than i competed last year. Current supplements. Protein powder (currently I-Force Protean), Opti men multi, Fish oil, Xtend BCAA's, Nutra Plant DAA, Southlands Glycomyx, and of course Slin tensity. I really upped my carbs from what i normally take in which is why I wanted to take the slintensity to help with any bloat or excess fat gain. Currently training with a 4 day split, alternating heavy week and light (higher volume) week. Joints can't take heavy lifting all the time. Looks like this:
Monday- Legs, lower abs, 20min. cardio
Tuesday-Chest/Bi's, 20,im cardio
Wednesday- Abs, 30min cardio
Thursday-Back, 20 min cardio
Friday- Shoulders/Tri's, Upper abs, 20min cardio
Saturday/Sunday - OFF

Diet looks like this:
1 Slintensity upon waking 15 minutes later meal 1
Meal 1- 2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, 2oz meat, 1cup of oats with berries and 1/2 scoop of whey added
Meal 2 (preworkout)- 6.5oz meat, 1/2 cups brown rice, apple, 10 almonds
10 minutes into my 20 minutes of cardio I pop 1 Slintensity then my postworkout shake 15 min later
Postworkout shake- 1scoop whey, 1scoop Glycomyx, 1scoop BCAA's.. 45 minutes later a meal
Meal 3- 6.5oz meat, 3 slices ezekiel bread, 1/3 avacado, 2cups veggies
Meal 4 - 2oz meat, 2whole eggs, 2egg whites, 1 cup oats, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter added
Meal 5- 6.5oz meat, 1 yam, 1/3 avacado, 2 cups veggies
Meal 6- 2 scoop protein shake with 1tablespoon peanut butter

I also have 1 cheat meal a week, which I pop a Slintensity prior to this meal as well.
So far my starting weight was 179, this morning I was 181 (do all weight measurements dry first thing in morning). I usually bloat, get very sleepy, and smooth out quit a bit on higher carbs. So far on Slintensity with my diet I still have veins in my forearms, can see my abs, and am not feeling any bloat after eating all these carbs or sleepiness (aside from working 24hr shifts and running around with 2 little kids). Also no GI issues what so ever!! So far seems very solid and very excited to continue.

If anyone has any suggestions with dosing the Slintensity please throw them out, I am willing to switch up my dosing routines and try different things here. Thanks!! More to come

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd for the ride, bro!

fireguy10720

Awards
Just finshed up workout for the day and meal 3. The Slintesity with Glycomyx post workout is killing it. Great combo! Loving the vascularity! I hope it stays as the weight keeps coming. Still looking for other dosing protocols on the Slintensity. Want to make the most of it and dose it accordingly. Only have my phone (or computer at work) to keep updates. But anyway to post pictures on here using my phone? I can post some as weight comes on and see where i am at..

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finshed up workout for the day and meal 3. The Slintesity with Glycomyx post workout is killing it. Great combo! Loving the vascularity! I hope it stays as the weight keeps coming. Still looking for other dosing protocols on the Slintensity. Want to make the most of it and dose it accordingly. Only have my phone (or computer at work) to keep updates. But anyway to post pictures on here using my phone? I can post some as weight comes on and see where i am at..
Generally, 1 cap is great for meals.

The only time I've rocked 2 (and once, 3) was when it was a planned cheat meal that I ate a loooot of cals in.

As for the picture, I only work from my computer, so I'm not sure, but I imagine someone can chime in.

Slintensity + GlycoMyx is awesome, though. No doubt about it.

fireguy10720

Awards
How many caps you usually taking in an entire day?
Already had my Slintensity this morning with my breakfast. Feeling great! Headed to the gym for some abs and cardio as soon as i get off work here in a few. No weight today since i was at work. Will keep posted on weight changes as they come. Still rockin the veins, and ZERO GI issues.

fireguy10720

Awards
Ok so last night for halloween we had both sets of grandparents over for dinner and trick-r-treating with the kiddos. Made a huge pot of turkey chili with about 5 different kinds of beans in it and ezekial tortillas on the side for me. Wanted to take 2 Slintensity but figured i would stick with one and see what it would do. Couldn't even tell you how many grams of carbs i ate (had 3 giant servings of chili) and 4 ezekial tortillas on the side (24grams carbs each). I had no bloating what so ever after my giant meal. Some GI issues but i think that was bean related :dump:. Went to bed 4 hours later feeling so pumped and vascular it looked and felt like i just left the gym. Woke this morning took my normal 1 pill pre meal 1 but was playing with the suggested 15 minute pre meal time. Was going on about 20-25 minutes and lets just say i was really starting to feel it. Feeling very hypoglycemic. Don't suggest going without carbs very long after a dose. So far so good..

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I definitely don't suggest going without carbs for a long time with this one. It's pretty damn strong. Interested to see how the rest of this treats you and best of luck!

fireguy10720

Awards
I think I need to eat even more.! Actually loving this. Killing the carbs lately in hopes of putting on more lean mass. Looking bigger and fuller (arm size up 1/4") but the scale is staying put.. Which is in my mind not a bad thing cause the fat is staying away. I smooth right out on high carb and at the end of the day I can still flex the abs. Working like a charm. Thinking of taking the family out for scheduled cheat tomorrow. Breakfast!! That means pancakes and waffles .. Keep you posted

fireguy10720

Awards
Put it to the test last night. I hadn't had a cheat in a few and my oldest wanted pasta. So enroute to our restaurant of choice last night I popped 2 caps. I have never tried 2 pills yet. It's nothing for me to have a cheat and after the meal be 5+ pounds heavier . Couldn't decide what to have so had the pasta trio dish. Lasagna, homemade pasta, and ravioli with garlic bread, meatballs and sausage. Put that down no issues, felt great. Full but not bloated full. On our way home we stopped for frozen yogurt. After that still felt perfectly fine, again full but not nasty full. Best part was the veins in my forearms looked ridiculous! Looked like I just finished killing arms but I have not lifted since Friday (weekends off). Got home hopped on scale, 1.5 pounds heavier??? Where the hell did all that food go to?? Crazy!!! Still need to go have my favorite cheat breakfast of waffles and pancakes.. Going to increase daily carbs even more, the scale is not really going up and I need it to. Hopefully the Slintensity will keep up and keep the fat off.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Put it to the test last night. I hadn't had a cheat in a few and my oldest wanted pasta. So enroute to our restaurant of choice last night I popped 2 caps. I have never tried 2 pills yet. It's nothing for me to have a cheat and after the meal be 5+ pounds heavier . Couldn't decide what to have so had the pasta trio dish. Lasagna, homemade pasta, and ravioli with garlic bread, meatballs and sausage. Put that down no issues, felt great. Full but not bloated full. On our way home we stopped for frozen yogurt. After that still felt perfectly fine, again full but not nasty full. Best part was the veins in my forearms looked ridiculous! Looked like I just finished killing arms but I have not lifted since Friday (weekends off). Got home hopped on scale, 1.5 pounds heavier??? Where the hell did all that food go to?? Crazy!!! Still need to go have my favorite cheat breakfast of waffles and pancakes.. Going to increase daily carbs even more, the scale is not really going up and I need it to. Hopefully the Slintensity will keep up and keep the fat off.
Awesome feedback, bro.

The feeling of being content post large meal and not feeling tired or bloated is my favorite thing about Slintensity. That sounds like fantastic dinner and dessert!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update. When bulking I like to add milk. I know it isn't for everyone, but it's an easy way for me to pop in some extra calories. When bulking I mix protein shakes with milk, when cutting with water.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice update. When bulking I like to add milk. I know it isn't for everyone, but it's an easy way for me to pop in some extra calories. When bulking I mix protein shakes with milk, when cutting with water.
^^^this,I also use milk in my shakes,and drink a glass with every meal.

fireguy10720

Awards
Right on bro, maybe give the milk a shot. Was thinking maybe few tablespoons of heavy cream in my shakes also. Know some guys who use that with success.

fireguy10720

Awards
Awesome feedback, bro.The feeling of being content post large meal and not feeling tired or bloated is my favorite thing about Slintensity. That sounds like fantastic dinner and dessert!
Yes sir, it was a great meal! But also a great product. Pretty certain without the Slintensity it would have been carb coma for me after that meal. Meal number two coming then off to train heavy legs. Should have plenty of energy after last night's meal !

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Atta boy. Go torture those legs!

fireguy10720

Awards
Pretty standard week this week. Not a whole lot more to report. My weight is up 1lb. but no fat, just fuller muscles. I think my favorite part so far is the vascularity, I have veins now popping out that I have never had before. Insane after a workout or high carb cheat. Side note still waiting on my bottle of Slintensity. I will run out next meal of my bottle I had. Only one lonely pill left.. Hope it arrives soon. Had another cheat planned for Sunday

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty standard week this week. Not a whole lot more to report. My weight is up 1lb. but no fat, just fuller muscles. I think my favorite part so far is the vascularity, I have veins now popping out that I have never had before. Insane after a workout or high carb cheat. Side note still waiting on my bottle of Slintensity. I will run out next meal of my bottle I had. Only one lonely pill left.. Hope it arrives soon. Had another cheat planned for Sunday
Glad things are still going well for you, buddy.

The package shipped, so it's only a matter of time. I'll definitely let you know if I hear anything first.

fireguy10720

Awards
Lunch today. Popped two Slintensity 15 minutes prior to eating. Took the family for pizza. Had a 5lb sausage combo thick crust. My oldest ate 1 piece, wife ate 2 pieces, I ate the rest. Fat ass, I know. Felt.great, looked ever better. Slintensity I think is going to be thrown in the must have staples. On a big cheat there is no bloat, no fatigue, and no GI issues. And I still am staying lean on a bulk. Stuff is solid! Only GDA I have tried before was the original slin sane so I don't have much to compare but for me it works much better than it..

fireguy10720

Awards
Oh by the way I got my pills Friday evening.. Keep truckin

fireguy10720

Awards
Had a bump in weight this week. Dry in the morning at 185lbs now. Still doesn't look like much if any fat is accumulating. Hate not posting everyday but I really haven't experienced anything new or bad. I take my Slintensity, eat some carbs and feel ready to roll. No negative issues at all. Seems to handle all the carbs I can throw at it. The scale is moving up a bit, at 185lbs dry this morning and still no real change in body fat. Looking for some other dosing options/opinions.

fireguy10720

Awards
Sorry for the long time not posting. Been crazy around the house. Sick kids and getting ready for the holidays. Not much new to say really, still dosing my Slintensity 2 pills a day on lifting days,
1 pill on non lifting days. Still getting great results. Been seeing about a pound a week steady increase in weight with still no real visible sign of excess fat gain. Still vascular as heck too. This has been a solid product, really has. Not one single negative side affect at all. Guess one new thing to report, I ran out of my Glycomyx so I picked up some Karbolyn at the local supp store. The Karbolyn has about 50 more calories and 10 grams of carbs more. The last few days it seems I can really feel this stuff filling up my muscles post workout with a Slintensity on board. Almost feels like my muscles get tighter and fuller as I drink it. Not sure of maybe it's just the extra carbs or what. Thank god for Slintensity come thanksgiving, I'm going to kill it..

fireguy10720

Awards
Been super busy with work and the holidays. Anyway, Slintensity handled thanksgiving like a pro. Only took one cap, had 2 huge plates of all the norm, about
2 hours later had another plate of left overs and 2 pieces of pie, didn't even need a nap. Actually felt crazy pumped and crazy muscle fullness and muscles were HARD very nice effect