droppn' a few more lbs. with ALPHAMINE (non sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Late, but subbed.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332

ya but that's no fun..
    Haha true. All of my cardio is through sports or running. Haven't been on a machine In a gym in years
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

So this has turned into more of a recomp than weight loss run. I've upped my cals to around 2500 and use 3 scoops a day with slinsane. I have yet to hold any additional bodyfat and still feel and appear lean. Today is a refeed day with high carbs
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    So this has turned into more of a recomp than weight loss run. I've upped my cals to around 2500 and use 3 scoops a day with slinsane. I have yet to hold any additional bodyfat and still feel and appear lean. Today is a refeed day with high carbs
    Whats your typical maintenance amount? Recomps are awesome but difficult to pull off correctly. My layout is identical to yours - 2500 cals, 3 scoops alphamine, and a nice GDA. Usually i throw in some anabeta for good measure, lol
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

I've determined that my maintenance is roughly 25-2700 cals. I'm also using blue gene and blue growth
    www.lgsciences.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

ironically i met the 4lbs yesterday and woke up this morning with a fever, sore throat, and huge headache. i did not track cals today but should be slightly over maintenance and low on pro as of now so a huge shake should cover the rest of the night. im going to take a break from supps and training and dieting for a few and come back with a vengenance. not sure what approach to take or supp stack to use but im thinking on continuing with alphamine but using revamp along with it.
    www.lgsciences.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    ironically i met the 4lbs yesterday and woke up this morning with a fever, sore throat, and huge headache. i did not track cals today but should be slightly over maintenance and low on pro as of now so a huge shake should cover the rest of the night. im going to take a break from supps and training and dieting for a few and come back with a vengenance. not sure what approach to take or supp stack to use but im thinking on continuing with alphamine but using revamp along with it.
    that sucks dude, especially on thanksgiving. I had food poisoning over the summer, ate nothing but chicken broth for 5 days.

I'd just take a multi and fish oil while you take your break and come with your essentials then add in the rest if that makes sense.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

when i say break i mean until i feel fully recovered, im hoping revamp may increase the effectiveness of alphamine..

mini review:
    my experience with alphamine reminds me of a non stimmed product. i did not experience any kind of jitterness, elevated heart rate, shortness of breath, or any other other negative side. i barely felt the stim effect but thats the way i like it, i knew it was working but never felt the kick like others have, i never had a problem with 3 scoops a day and could have used 4. the flavor is delicious and rather refreshing to drink. its hard to comment on the fit technology or muscle sparring effects due to cals being near maintenance level but im planning another 6 week stack with alphamine bing used once again. this will be the end of this review and will post the new one when i officially start it.

i have thoroughly enjoyed this product and would recommend it to anyone in the market for it. nothing but positive things to say and must add that zero dedicated cardio was done during the last few weeks
    www.lgsciences.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Few more things about MGF/IGF-1 to ponder
    By LakeMountD in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 07:54 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2005, 10:49 PM
  3. a few more questions
    By DoubleDenim in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-29-2003, 10:12 PM