droppn' a few more lbs. with ALPHAMINE (non sponsored)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hey guys another log from the TECH, picked up 2 tubs of alphamine for another phase of weight loss. looking for atleast 4-5 lbs over the next month and will focus on the muscle retention claims, sides, therm effect, and anything else i feel the need to report on, diet is and has been on point for months now. will also be using the big blue stack from controlled labs courtesy of Mr. Renegade.

initial dosing:
1 scoop around 11am then a banana and greek yogurt 30 min later
1 scoop around 5pm and then small pwo meal hour later

at 1 scoop i felt nothing at either doses, 2morrow will dose 1.5 and then 1.5 and access the situation.

most recent pic:

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed as well, I've been thinking about giving this a shot. Lookin forward to hearing some more about it

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
subbed. been wantin to try it myself someday
yeah got a good deal, hoping to get alittle more leaner before starting mecha.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im definitely following along with you then. i may pick this up for after my bulk. i dig the fact that there's so many muscle retention claims. lets see how that works for you man. 4-5lbs will be easy

i've got the same pack and play...im thinking about putting baby stuff up in the supplement auction section to get rid of haha

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Subbed, good luck bud!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
the flavor is delicious and the 84 servs depending on dosing schedule could last a good while.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the full dose

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
today was the same 1 scoop twice 5 hours apart, had some coffee here and there so i kept the alphamine to minimal scoops.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any jitters? good energy off of it? how is the yohimbine in it

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yohimbe doesnt have negative effects on me, used 1.5 scoops for first serving and felt more of the effects than 1 scoop but nothing extremely strong to report on. i could have a high tolerance built up but no jitters or hyperness

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
used 2 full scoops this morning and cant say i feel the energy that others report on, may use revamp also. i will try 2 more scoops in a few hours and report back.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
used 2 full scoops this morning and cant say i feel the energy that others report on, may use revamp also. i will try 2 more scoops in a few hours and report back.
This on an empty stomach?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
nope, but i was drinking coffee on a regular basis in the mornings, 2 scoops this morning was very noticeable although not much of an appetite curb'r

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad its not freaking you out like it did me. You look pretty lean already, but I bet you will easily lose that 4-5 pounds meeting your goal. You may even exceed it if you decide to run it a bit longer. Good luck hvactech!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'm glad its not freaking you out like it did me. You look pretty lean already, but I bet you will easily lose that 4-5 pounds meeting your goal. You may even exceed it if you decide to run it a bit longer. Good luck hvactech!
thanks man..

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bit late but in!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
used 1 scoop pwo this morning fasted with blue gene and endurance, great combo in my opinion. very nice controllable sweat and energy

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
physique changes are visible, been using 1 scoop in the morn and 1 scoop pwo with blue gene and endurance, blue growth pre bed. i dont feel that i need more than 1 scoop twice daily, making 1 tub last 6 weeks. may add tta-500 or dcp to the mix

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
physique changes are visible, been using 1 scoop in the morn and 1 scoop pwo with blue gene and endurance, blue growth pre bed. i dont feel that i need more than 1 scoop twice daily, making 1 tub last 6 weeks. may add tta-500 or dcp to the mix
Nice, I find a lot of people won't need 3 scoops per day, making alphamine a very cost effective fat burner. Glad you are seeing progress!

Tta or dcp would be an excellent addition

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
how is your strength?
strength is solid, had a few comments today in reference to my face looking slimmer. i also appear leaner but my cals have been low lately, im bumping them back up to 2200-2300. ive also had some rediculous toilet sessions for the last few days and im sure that has something to do with it.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
strength is solid, had a few comments today in reference to my face looking slimmer. i also appear leaner but my cals have been low lately, im bumping them back up to 2200-2300. ive also had some rediculous toilet sessions for the last few days and im sure that has something to do with it.
at least the strength is all there. I hate cutting calories because I always feel weaker, which I'm sure is almost all mental. you gonna run through both tubs?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
at least the strength is all there. I hate cutting calories because I always feel weaker, which I'm sure is almost all mental. you gonna run through both tubs?
nope im getting excited to run mecha, hell both tubs would last 12 weeks and ive been dieting already for almost 20 weeks. the worst part of the mental game is im def leaner and abs more visiable but overall i look smaller

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
legs are filling in nicely and the back pics shows the "v" shape starting to form. these pics are bloated btw after my post high carb meal

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nice job Brutha

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
anyone see any reason not to take my dcp dose with alphamine? Started ssv2 as well and will be going 6 weeks possibly

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i need to mention i have yet to do any dedicated cardio. only circuit style training.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Imagine if you added cardio hvac

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
ya but that's no fun..
Haha true. All of my cardio is through sports or running. Haven't been on a machine In a gym in years

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So this has turned into more of a recomp than weight loss run. I've upped my cals to around 2500 and use 3 scoops a day with slinsane. I have yet to hold any additional bodyfat and still feel and appear lean. Today is a refeed day with high carbs

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this has turned into more of a recomp than weight loss run. I've upped my cals to around 2500 and use 3 scoops a day with slinsane. I have yet to hold any additional bodyfat and still feel and appear lean. Today is a refeed day with high carbs
Whats your typical maintenance amount? Recomps are awesome but difficult to pull off correctly. My layout is identical to yours - 2500 cals, 3 scoops alphamine, and a nice GDA. Usually i throw in some anabeta for good measure, lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I've determined that my maintenance is roughly 25-2700 cals. I'm also using blue gene and blue growth

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ironically i met the 4lbs yesterday and woke up this morning with a fever, sore throat, and huge headache. i did not track cals today but should be slightly over maintenance and low on pro as of now so a huge shake should cover the rest of the night. im going to take a break from supps and training and dieting for a few and come back with a vengenance. not sure what approach to take or supp stack to use but im thinking on continuing with alphamine but using revamp along with it.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ironically i met the 4lbs yesterday and woke up this morning with a fever, sore throat, and huge headache. i did not track cals today but should be slightly over maintenance and low on pro as of now so a huge shake should cover the rest of the night. im going to take a break from supps and training and dieting for a few and come back with a vengenance. not sure what approach to take or supp stack to use but im thinking on continuing with alphamine but using revamp along with it.
that sucks dude, especially on thanksgiving. I had food poisoning over the summer, ate nothing but chicken broth for 5 days.

I'd just take a multi and fish oil while you take your break and come with your essentials then add in the rest if that makes sense.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
when i say break i mean until i feel fully recovered, im hoping revamp may increase the effectiveness of alphamine..

mini review:
my experience with alphamine reminds me of a non stimmed product. i did not experience any kind of jitterness, elevated heart rate, shortness of breath, or any other other negative side. i barely felt the stim effect but thats the way i like it, i knew it was working but never felt the kick like others have, i never had a problem with 3 scoops a day and could have used 4. the flavor is delicious and rather refreshing to drink. its hard to comment on the fit technology or muscle sparring effects due to cals being near maintenance level but im planning another 6 week stack with alphamine bing used once again. this will be the end of this review and will post the new one when i officially start it.

i have thoroughly enjoyed this product and would recommend it to anyone in the market for it. nothing but positive things to say and must add that zero dedicated cardio was done during the last few weeks