SLW2 is about to BULK-UP!
- 12-11-2012, 09:02 AM
- 12-11-2012, 10:40 AM
- 12-12-2012, 04:22 PMUse code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
12-13-2012, 09:51 AM
12-13-2012, 10:37 AM
How's it going? Start PCT yet? Has your weight and strength changed much since finishing your cycle?
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
12-14-2012, 01:29 AM
12-14-2012, 08:17 AM
I have not personally had all those issues but have seen many people over the years experience them. Heck half of those you cannot just feel and can only see with blood tests, which most do not get so it's impossible to say. Not saying this is the case with you personally but I do not give that much credence to, "I felt fine because I ran supports." You do not feel altered liver values, trashed HDL and raised LDL, HTPA suppresion(you can feel this somewhat but not completely) and of course high BP.
I always have been able to run methyls but as I age I notice the sides are worse than they were before and no I do not get them from a junkies bathtub I run the major brands out there everyone else dose. For me personally I am gravitating towards the lower side effect profile of products like BULK-UP(my next run) and P-BOLD.
12-14-2012, 01:56 PM
my experience so far with the dhea type products have been relatively no noticeable side affects...my blood pressure even stays in check
12-19-2012, 07:44 AM
12-27-2012, 11:39 PM
WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS LOG ON NUTRA PLANETS LOG THREADS!What do you say?To log or not to log, that is the question.-AF
01-03-2013, 02:47 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mapexman in forum SupplementsReplies: 66Last Post: 11-03-2009, 10:45 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 31Last Post: 08-08-2006, 02:21 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 45Last Post: 03-29-2004, 05:44 PM
- By labrad in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 04-24-2003, 04:21 PM