SLW2 is about to BULK-UP!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Wow where you get your PH's from some junkies bath tub? I've ran quite a few methyl's and non and haven't had much issue with any of the things mentioned.... You sir have some sh.itty luck! LMAO

When used responsibly and with proper assist it's not as common as people think. In my experience and research I've noticed you are either able to run them or your not.
    Methyls are not for me.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    You mean to tell me you don't like painful back pumps, hard suppression of the HTPA, sky high blood pressure, wildly fluctuating estrogen post cycle, grey market pct drugs, trashed lipid levels on cycle and stressed livers? Well sir I never.......I kid. The ease of use and as we see the still concrete gains are what makes these true prohormones such a nice option to have. Methyls have their place, I have used and will again I am sure but having multiple smooth cycles with maybe one harsh one a year is a nice option.
    i swore off that hard stuff forever....i've been sticking to the things with less sides and easier on me...blood pressure headaches aren't fun

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome feedback.

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

How's it going? Start PCT yet? Has your weight and strength changed much since finishing your cycle?
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

6. Professional Member
    Answers

I'm wondering as well I know things looked like they were going pretty well

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Wow where you get your PH's from some junkies bath tub? I've ran quite a few methyl's and non and haven't had much issue with any of the things mentioned.... You sir have some sh.itty luck! LMAO

When used responsibly and with proper assist it's not as common as people think. In my experience and research I've noticed you are either able to run them or your not.

I have not personally had all those issues but have seen many people over the years experience them. Heck half of those you cannot just feel and can only see with blood tests, which most do not get so it's impossible to say. Not saying this is the case with you personally but I do not give that much credence to, "I felt fine because I ran supports." You do not feel altered liver values, trashed HDL and raised LDL, HTPA suppresion(you can feel this somewhat but not completely) and of course high BP.

I always have been able to run methyls but as I age I notice the sides are worse than they were before and no I do not get them from a junkies bathtub I run the major brands out there everyone else dose. For me personally I am gravitating towards the lower side effect profile of products like BULK-UP(my next run) and P-BOLD.

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    I have not personally had all those issues but have seen many people over the years experience them. Heck half of those you cannot just feel and can only see with blood tests, which most do not get so it's impossible to say. Not saying this is the case with you personally but I do not give that much credence to, "I felt fine because I ran supports." You do not feel altered liver values, trashed HDL and raised LDL, HTPA suppresion(you can feel this somewhat but not completely) and of course high BP.

I always have been able to run methyls but as I age I notice the sides are worse than they were before and no I do not get them from a junkies bathtub I run the major brands out there everyone else dose. For me personally I am gravitating towards the lower side effect profile of products like BULK-UP(my next run) and P-BOLD.
    I'm with you on this, i'm not even that old but I swore off some of the hard stuff forever...for examples SD even when it was legal was not something i was ever going to touch again

my experience so far with the dhea type products have been relatively no noticeable side affects...my blood pressure even stays in check

9. Professional Member
    Answers

bumpy bump hope everything is OK.i know with the holiday season things can be crazy

10. Board Sponsor
    Answers

WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS LOG ON NUTRA PLANETS LOG THREADS!What do you say?To log or not to log, that is the question.-AF

11. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

right...........

Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS LOG ON NUTRA PLANETS LOG THREADS!What do you say?To log or not to log, that is the question.-AF

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what is the best supplement to take to bulk up?
    By mapexman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 08:45 PM
  2. NutraPlanet is proud to team up with...
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 12:21 PM
  3. Want To Bulk Up/Gain Weight?
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 03:44 PM
  4. My GF is about to undergo surgery
    By labrad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-24-2003, 02:21 PM