SLW2 is about to BULK-UP!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SLW2 View Post
    No, I forgot to get pics before I started. The last pics I have are from the end of Aug after cutting and trying to stay as lean as possible for summer. I had started bulking shortly after those were taken and had put on a good amount of weight by the time I started the Bulk-up so they wouldnt really be very accurate for people to look at. It would look like I put on WAY more weight than I really put on with the Bulk-up if I used those for my before pics.
    i understand man!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.86%

Had an awesome workout today! Huge pumps and some good endurance!

Here's what is happening at 16 days in:

Weight: I am up 4lbs from the start, so im definitely gaining weight faster than normal!

Strength: I think I am starting to see some strength gains, as I had said before I just made a change in my training and today I was able to get more reps than I expected with the weight I was using for both bench and squat.

Pump: Today I was massively pumped by the end of my workout, felt really good!

Appearance: Muscles look much fuller than normal, and feel harder all day.

Other Stuff: I am still feeling very thirsty all of the time which is getting annoying at night because I am getting up so much to pee. And every time I get up to pee I feel super thirsty so I drink a bunch of water making me have to get up again in a couple of hours to pee and repeat the cycle. I have tried to just not drink more when I wake up, but I feel super parched and its hard not to get a drink and quench my thirst. Other than that everything is going pretty well. Im feeling good all day and feeling strong outside the gym too. Recovery seems to be much better than normal.

Sounds like you are experiencing the classic effects of a good hormonal product. Glad to see BULK-UP is kicking in! Personally I love the fuller harder feeling products like BULK-UP provide. Nothing beets the JACKED 24/7 feeling!

3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.32%

Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    Nothing beets the JACKED 24/7 feeling!
    I know, one of the best feelings for sure!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Had an awesome workout today! Huge pumps and some good endurance!

Here's what is happening at 16 days in:

Weight: I am up 4lbs from the start, so im definitely gaining weight faster than normal!

Strength: I think I am starting to see some strength gains, as I had said before I just made a change in my training and today I was able to get more reps than I expected with the weight I was using for both bench and squat.

Pump: Today I was massively pumped by the end of my workout, felt really good!

Appearance: Muscles look much fuller than normal, and feel harder all day.

Other Stuff: I am still feeling very thirsty all of the time which is getting annoying at night because I am getting up so much to pee. And every time I get up to pee I feel super thirsty so I drink a bunch of water making me have to get up again in a couple of hours to pee and repeat the cycle. I have tried to just not drink more when I wake up, but I feel super parched and its hard not to get a drink and quench my thirst. Other than that everything is going pretty well. Im feeling good all day and feeling strong outside the gym too. Recovery seems to be much better than normal.
    not bad so far.that feeling of being on and feeling great is pretty nice too
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.32%

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    not bad so far.that feeling of being on and feeling great is pretty nice too
    For sure!
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw

Sounds like you are experiencing the classic effects of a good hormonal product. Glad to see BULK-UP is kicking in! Personally I love the fuller harder feeling products like BULK-UP provide. Nothing beets the JACKED 24/7 feeling!
    I'd agree.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.86%

Any updates on the weight gain? Keep up the good work man!

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

4lbs in alittle over 2 weeks.....this is a nice start to the cycle
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

And it's only going to get better
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.07%
  11. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.07%

Good log so far.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.86%

So how is the training going? Anything to report SLW2? Keep it going the more detail on the effects of BULK-UP you can give the better as there are many who are looking for all the information they can get on it.

13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.32%

Well my workout today was unorthodox for me to say the least. I am out of town at family's house for thanksgiving so no equipment for todays workout. It was basically an all body weight routine. Did pistol squats (which totally kicked my ass), pushups, lateral raises using some water bottles for reps lol, inverse rows hanging under a table, and burpees. Even though its not an ideal workout for me I think the high volume was kind of a shock. My chest and tris were super pumped after the pushups! I can't really comment on whether or not it was a better than normal workout since I haven't really done anything like that before. It seemed like I had pretty good endurance though.

I am also definitely looking bigger as almost all of my family commented on my size. To be fair some of them haven't seen me in quite a while though. I won't be weighing in again until I get back to the gym on Mon. I'm not going to bother weighing myself on a different scale as they might be slightly different in their readings.

Other than that, Im feeling great! Very Alpha! Muscles feel hard and pumped all of the time!
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.59%

Good stuff man!
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.32%

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
  16. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.36%

to you as well.like that you still got a workout in even on a holiday.that's dedication
  17. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.32%

to you as well.like that you still got a workout in even on a holiday.that's dedication
    Thanks man! I cant wait to get back into the gym on Monday!
  18. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.07%

We've sent a few more viewers your way, thank you for logging.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.86%

Well my workout today was unorthodox for me to say the least. I am out of town at family's house for thanksgiving so no equipment for todays workout. It was basically an all body weight routine. Did pistol squats (which totally kicked my ass), pushups, lateral raises using some water bottles for reps lol, inverse rows hanging under a table, and burpees. Even though its not an ideal workout for me I think the high volume was kind of a shock. My chest and tris were super pumped after the pushups! I can't really comment on whether or not it was a better than normal workout since I haven't really done anything like that before. It seemed like I had pretty good endurance though.

I am also definitely looking bigger as almost all of my family commented on my size. To be fair some of them haven't seen me in quite a while though. I won't be weighing in again until I get back to the gym on Mon. I'm not going to bother weighing myself on a different scale as they might be slightly different in their readings.

Other than that, Im feeling great! Very Alpha! Muscles feel hard and pumped all of the time!
    I have been in situations similar to this is the past when traveling. While not something that I would like to do as my only source of training these on the road workouts can provide a unique stimulus that is certainly useful. Nice work.

I myself was a lazy SOB and am too looking forward to getting back into the gym today!

20. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.32%

26 days in today.

It was great getting back into the gym today! I am definitely noticing some strength/endurance increases now. Since I have started doing AMRAP sets for my third set I have been able to increase weight as well as reps each workout! For my upper body lifts I go up 2.5 lbs per workout and 5 lbs for lower body. My bench amrap sets have gone up by one rep each workout while also increasing the weight! Very happy with that! Overhead press I have been able to add the weight and maintain the same number of reps. Good stuff there too!

As far as weight gain, it surprised me today. I am only up 5 lbs from the start, which is not much more than I think I would have gained without the bulk up. Whatever though, I am happy with the strength/endurance gains!

Overall I haven't experienced any negative sides and have been feeling really good!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.86%

26 days in today.

It was great getting back into the gym today! I am definitely noticing some strength/endurance increases now. Since I have started doing AMRAP sets for my third set I have been able to increase weight as well as reps each workout! For my upper body lifts I go up 2.5 lbs per workout and 5 lbs for lower body. My bench amrap sets have gone up by one rep each workout while also increasing the weight! Very happy with that! Overhead press I have been able to add the weight and maintain the same number of reps. Good stuff there too!

As far as weight gain, it surprised me today. I am only up 5 lbs from the start, which is not much more than I think I would have gained without the bulk up. Whatever though, I am happy with the strength/endurance gains!

Overall I haven't experienced any negative sides and have been feeling really good!

Glad to hear you are experiencing the benefits of BULK-UP. One possible reason that weight gain may have stalled is perhaps since you have gained weight that you are now eating at maintenance. What I mean is if you are eating the same calories that you were when you weighed 5lbs less perhaps increasing the calories will restart the weight gain. It only stands to reason that as you gain weight the calories will have to continually be increased if one wishes to continue to gain. Just an idea.

22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.07%

Increase you calorie intake. We have a lot of reports where people put on 10 pounds in the first 6 weeks and not so much for the last two. Keep us updated. Thanks!
    26 days in today.

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

One month in now, the fun is just getting started??
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.32%

Glad to hear you are experiencing the benefits of BULK-UP. One possible reason that weight gain may have stalled is perhaps since you have gained weight that you are now eating at maintenance. What I mean is if you are eating the same calories that you were when you weighed 5lbs less perhaps increasing the calories will restart the weight gain. It only stands to reason that as you gain weight the calories will have to continually be increased if one wishes to continue to gain. Just an idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Increase you calorie intake. We have a lot of reports where people put on 10 pounds in the first 6 weeks and not so much for the last two. Keep us updated. Thanks!
    Yea, I have just calculated out my current TDEE and am going to make sure I am eating well over that for the rest of the run.
  25. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.32%

29 Days In

Well, today was a little depressing.... I counted up how many caps I have left and I only have another 9 days worth left.

Yesterdays workout was a bit of a let down, I had to get a tetanus shot the day before and I dont know if i just had a bad reaction or something but I could hardly lift my arm without my shoulder (where I got the shot) screaming. Because of the pain I took things a little easier than normal. It is feeling better today, so I am excited about tomorrows workout. Hopefully tomorrows workout will have some PRs set!!

I will weigh in again tomorrow at the gym and post up weight gain.

I have still not had any negative side effects. My libido also seems completely normal, not up or down...
  26. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.36%

Well, today was a little depressing.... I counted up how many caps I have left and I only have another 9 days worth left.

Yesterdays workout was a bit of a let down, I had to get a tetanus shot the day before and I dont know if i just had a bad reaction or something but I could hardly lift my arm without my shoulder (where I got the shot) screaming. Because of the pain I took things a little easier than normal. It is feeling better today, so I am excited about tomorrows workout. Hopefully tomorrows workout will have some PRs set!!

I will weigh in again tomorrow at the gym and post up weight gain.

I have still not had any negative side effects. My libido also seems completely normal, not up or down...
    sucks about the shot and arm pain.hopefully this doesn't keep you down too long.glad to hear the libido is still up
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%

looking good in here....everyone will have a down day in the gym....just gotta bounce back the next time
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.86%

Glad to hear you are upping the cals again. What are the new numbers?

29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.32%

sucks about the shot and arm pain.hopefully this doesn't keep you down too long.glad to hear the libido is still up
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    looking good in here....everyone will have a down day in the gym....just gotta bounce back the next time
    Yea, my shoulder/arm is feeling 100% today. Bout to head to the gym in a little bit. Im ready for a good day!

Glad to hear you are upping the cals again. What are the new numbers?
    TDEE is just a little over 3200, so I will be making sure that I am getting between 3700-3900 cals a day.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.86%

That sounds good plenty of extra there for building! Keep it up man.

31. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.32%

Wooaahhh! Sorry for the lack of updates! Life got crazy busy for a bit there!

Today marks day 34 of Bulk-Up. I only have 4 more days worth of pills left.

My dosing throughout the run was 4 caps for the first day, day 2-14 dosed 6 caps/day, and from day 15 on I have been dosing 7 caps/day.

So far I have been enjoying my run with Bulk-Up. I have not experienced any negative side effects at all and have had some decent strength/mass gains. I think I went into this cycle expecting too much and was a little let down at first. The more I think about things though it has been a nice mild cycle. I expect that the gains will be very easy to maintain, and I have definitely been making better progress than I would have without the Bulk-Up.

As of yesterday, my weight is up 7 lbs. Not a huge increase in weight, but it seems to be pretty lean gains.

My strength and endurance have been great. I have broken more than a few PRs during this cycle.

One of my favorite parts of the cycle has been the feeling out of the gym though actually. I just feel good. Kinda cocky, like I could take on the world. My muscles always feel really hard and slightly pumped. I think this is what I will miss the most after this cycle.

I will post up a more detailed final review on Sunday.

Thanks to those of you who have been following along and sharing advice and input!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.96%

7 lbs is pretty good for a 5 week run with no sides. Good job man!
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Bodock View Post
    i agree....no sides is key, my experience with 4dhea, i didn't notice any sides either which is always a bonus to just go through the day as normal

or in your case feeling like you can hulk smash stuff
  34. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.32%

LOL, this cracked me up!
  35. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Bodock View Post
    Thanks! Yea, I have enjoyed the cycle a lot.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.12%

Nice job man!
  37. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Well done! Gains like yours are exactly what I'd expect from a cycle of BULK-UP!
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.07%

I hear this log is getting ready to bump again.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.86%

i agree....no sides is key, my experience with 4dhea, i didn't notice any sides either which is always a bonus to just go through the day as normal

You mean to tell me you don't like painful back pumps, hard suppression of the HTPA, sky high blood pressure, wildly fluctuating estrogen post cycle, grey market pct drugs, trashed lipid levels on cycle and stressed livers? Well sir I never.......I kid. The ease of use and as we see the still concrete gains are what makes these true prohormones such a nice option to have. Methyls have their place, I have used and will again I am sure but having multiple smooth cycles with maybe one harsh one a year is a nice option.

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

You mean to tell me you don't like painful back pumps, hard suppression of the HTPA, sky high blood pressure, wildly fluctuating estrogen post cycle, grey market pct drugs, trashed lipid levels on cycle and stressed livers? Well sir I never.......I kid. The ease of use and as we see the still concrete gains are what makes these true prohormones such a nice option to have. Methyls have their place, I have used and will again I am sure but having multiple smooth cycles with maybe one harsh one a year is a nice option.
    Wow where you get your PH's from some junkies bath tub? I've ran quite a few methyl's and non and haven't had much issue with any of the things mentioned.... You sir have some sh.itty luck! LMAO

When used responsibly and with proper assist it's not as common as people think. In my experience and research I've noticed you are either able to run them or your not.

Similar Forum Threads

1. what is the best supplement to take to bulk up?
    By mapexman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 09:45 PM
  2. NutraPlanet is proud to team up with...
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 01:21 PM
  3. Want To Bulk Up/Gain Weight?
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 04:44 PM
  4. My GF is about to undergo surgery
    By labrad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-24-2003, 03:21 PM