Why do Iforce my Joints to do so much? JOINT HELP!

  1. New Member
    digler84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    89
    Answers
    0

    Why do Iforce my Joints to do so much? JOINT HELP!


    Ok, so here we go....I have plenty of joint pain to cure, so many, many thanks to Vaughn and Iforce for allowing me to check out one of their newest products...joint help. I am really hoping this stuff works well, and if it does it will most likely be a staple in my cabinet.

    About Me:

    Age: 37
    6'1"
    220
    Bad shoulder, sore inner elbow area, sore elbows, hip socket issue, and a sore back for the past week. That's just the ones i can think of.

    Obviously I'm hoping to cure/remedy the sore areas in my body, and I'm hoping to actually begin to repair bad cartilidge in my shoulder (rotator cuff from HS).

    There are 2 ways to dose this...4 caps all at once for immediate pain relief, or 2/2 for general repair. I have actually been taking this for the past three days, but this is the first time I have logged in from a regular computer and realized that i couldn't post a link in the original thread on my phone. Anyway, the first two days I took the full 4 cap dose so I could see how "powerful" this is.

    The first day I took it, within about a half hour I could tell I took something. It was sorta like the feeling of when you take a prescription pain reliever, just not as intense. It was a weird feeling but the persistent and irritating pain I have had in my right elbow area wasn't as noticeable. I have also been dealing with a strained back the past week that just won't go away, and I was sorta hoping this stuff would help with that too. Not so much. That's fine though, because my back is more a muscle issue.

    Day 2 was a 4 cap dose as well, and once again I sorta "felt" it. I started to notice later in the day that my elbow wasn't really bothering me as much, and truthfully by the end of the day my back wasn't really hurting either. The other issue I have been having is in my right hip joint, where I would get a sharp pain if I moved my leg in certain directions. It didn't affect my walking or running, but if I had to kick my leg over the bench to lay down, i would have to do so with my left leg because that motion would bother my right. Well, I have been dealing with this for a while, and it's to the point that I don't even think about it much, I just do certain motions certain ways to avoid the pain. I was doing some work on the bench press last night, and i happened to notice that i was kicking my right leg over the bench, and my movement wasn't restricted....and no pain when i did it. Wow. I really am not believing what I am experiencing...seriously. Some of these issues have been lingering for so long, and I'm too stubborn to take a couple weeks off to rest things so they can repair, so they just won't go away. Literally, over the past two days, and even today as i'm typing this, I am dealing with less joint area pain and discomfort. Is it completely gone? No, but it is significantly reduced to the point it isn't affecting my daily routine. I'm stunned so far, and hoping this isn't some sort of crazy placebo at work here....either that or Iforce is selling something that was created with alien technology. :P

    Day 3 is today, and I decided to go 2/2 today since my nagging pains have seemed to subside. The first two I took was in the morning, and even though the label says not to take with anything containing caffeine...well i was curious. About a half hour after I took the dose, I had breakfast that included some good coffee. I normally only drink coffee on the weekends if I am off work, sorta as a "treat." I do, however, use things like preworkouts and fat burners on a fairly regular basis though, so i'm no stranger to stims. Anyway, to say the coffee hit me a bit harder this morning would be an accurate statement. That being said, I'm glad I tested this fact with coffee rather than say, maximize intense or dexaprine. Duly noted for future doses.

    The 2/2 method is less noticeable compared to 4 at once, but it's nice to know I have the option with dosage in case I forget and leave home without taking the first dose. I kinda like the weird feeling with 4 at once as well.

    I wanted to comment for a second about the smell/taste(?) of the product. I have tried some cissus products before that smelled and tasted horrible(when burped), and it would frequently make me burp it. JH smelled/tasted like herbal tea and I only really burped it one time,but I think that was because I waited too long to eat something.

    So, sorry about the long winded post here, but it's basically 3 posts in one. Overall I am quite impressed so far....amazed to be honest...but I can't help but feel like it's a bit of placebo at work. I guess the next few weeks will determine that, most importantly will be bicep day, and shoulder/back day. Biceps because my inner elbow area ALWAYS kills my right arm and zaps it's strength if the weight gets too heavy, and shoulder/back day because that ALWAYS bothers my bumb shoulder on military presses.

    Thanks Iforce, and thanks for reading....if you made it this far! lol.


  2. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    damn that was long haha.. keep that elbow healin!!!

  3. New Member
    digler84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    89
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench
    damn that was long haha.. keep that elbow healin!!!
    I tried to warn u! Lol. Thanks for checkin it out tho. I'm really excited to see where this goes over a whole bottle.

    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Answers
    0

    in



    EDIT:

    and fwiw, Paractin, similar to OTC NSAIDS, can begin to work within 30-60 minutes.....so it might not be placebo bro
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  5. New Member
    digler84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    89
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus
    in

    EDIT:

    and fwiw, Paractin, similar to OTC NSAIDS, can begin to work within 30-60 minutes.....so it might not be placebo bro
    Yeah, I was reading up a bit on paractin and noticed that it acts as an anti inflammatory and pain killer of sorts. I was actually expecting this portion, but things like my hip joint and the range of motion being restored is just weird. I'm saying placebo because it just seems unrealistic to think it's doing things like that so quickly. I've taken other joint products and haven't seen results of any sort this quick.

  6. Senior Member
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
    Yeah, I was reading up a bit on paractin and noticed that it acts as an anti inflammatory and pain killer of sorts. I was actually expecting this portion, but things like my hip joint and the range of motion being restored is just weird. I'm saying placebo because it just seems unrealistic to think it's doing things like that so quickly. I've taken other joint products and haven't seen results of any sort this quick.
    Paractin is a pretty strong cox 2 inhibitor........it essentially acts in the same way some NSAIDS


    just one of the many cool things it can do
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  7. New Member
    digler84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    89
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus

    Paractin is a pretty strong cox 2 inhibitor........it essentially acts in the same way some NSAIDS

    just one of the many cool things it can do
    Hey, I'm all for it. Like I said, can't wait to see the month long results.

  8. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Answers
    0

    in for this. any updates over the past few days bro?
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  9. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,440
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    in for this. any updates over the past few days bro?
    Maybe it's working soo well he's outside enjoying the weather?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  10. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0

    In!

  11. New Member
    digler84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    89
    Answers
    0

    Ok, so yesterday was the first big test of how it's working....bi day! If there is any one issue that hampers my general workout routines, it would definitely be the tendon area near my elbow. For reference, if you put your arm out in front of you with palm up, it would be the area of the tendon on the outside edge of my arm on the elbow area. It has given me fits for many months, and it literally zaps the strength in my right arm when doing certain movements with dumbells. I am normally stronger in my right arm, but it limits me so that I feel stronger with my left now. Anyway, a bi and ab workout yesterday and while I can't say that the issue is completely gone, it is MUCH less prevalent. To say that it was a night and day difference since my last bi day would be a very accurate statement. I still felt a little pain, but not near as much and for the first time in a long time I felt stronger in my right arm. There is no denying that something is at work here, because issues like this one dont just vanish over night and I'm too stubborn to take a week or two completely off, so it's my own fault it wouldn't heal. But either the paractin is simply reducing the pain, or it is actually repairing the damage...I guess I'm not sure just yet. Either way, it's better than before and I'm not complaining. My only fear is that once I stop taking it all the issues will reappear. I guess I'll just have to put it on auto order. Lol.

  12. New Member
    brenthebdog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    138
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by digler84 View Post

    Day 3 is today, and I decided to go 2/2 today since my nagging pains have seemed to subside. The first two I took was in the morning, and even though the label says not to take with anything containing caffeine...well i was curious. About a half hour after I took the dose, I had breakfast that included some good coffee. I normally only drink coffee on the weekends if I am off work, sorta as a "treat." I do, however, use things like preworkouts and fat burners on a fairly regular basis though, so i'm no stranger to stims. Anyway, to say the coffee hit me a bit harder this morning would be an accurate statement. That being said, I'm glad I tested this fact with coffee rather than say, maximize intense or dexaprine. Duly noted for future doses.
    Isn't that a awesome side effect! Great job on the log so far.
    “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”

  13. New Member
    digler84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    89
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by brenthebdog

    Isn't that a awesome side effect! Great job on the log so far.
    Pretty cool indeed. Thanks for following.

  14. Senior Member
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
    Ok, so yesterday was the first big test of how it's working....bi day! If there is any one issue that hampers my general workout routines, it would definitely be the tendon area near my elbow. For reference, if you put your arm out in front of you with palm up, it would be the area of the tendon on the outside edge of my arm on the elbow area. It has given me fits for many months, and it literally zaps the strength in my right arm when doing certain movements with dumbells. I am normally stronger in my right arm, but it limits me so that I feel stronger with my left now. Anyway, a bi and ab workout yesterday and while I can't say that the issue is completely gone, it is MUCH less prevalent. To say that it was a night and day difference since my last bi day would be a very accurate statement. I still felt a little pain, but not near as much and for the first time in a long time I felt stronger in my right arm. There is no denying that something is at work here, because issues like this one dont just vanish over night and I'm too stubborn to take a week or two completely off, so it's my own fault it wouldn't heal. But either the paractin is simply reducing the pain, or it is actually repairing the damage...I guess I'm not sure just yet. Either way, it's better than before and I'm not complaining. My only fear is that once I stop taking it all the issues will reappear. I guess I'll just have to put it on auto order. Lol.
    wow, good to hear bro!

    im glad some people are noticing the paractin right away like i did during some of the alpha-testing
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  15. New Member
    digler84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    89
    Answers
    0

    Yeah, it surprises me that it seems to be working so fast. I'm sure it's mainly the pain killing properties at work here rather than the repair just yet. Win either way tho.

  16. New Member
    digler84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    89
    Answers
    0

    All is still going well, and most of my "nagging" joint issues have either disappeared, or only bother me if I twist or turn in an extreme way. As far as my crummy shoulders go, they have been feeling pretty good for the most part, however I was benching kinda heavy yesterday and they started bothering me a bit. They seem to do a bit better than before, but the issues are still there. I am enjoying the convenience og taking all 4 at once in the morning, and it seems to help with sore muscles a bit too when u do all at once. Just a question though, is it really that much better for "repair" by dosing 2/2, or can the same benefits be had taking all at once?

  17. New Member
    digler84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    89
    Answers
    0

    Yesterday was back and shoulder day, and if I.have one major area it would be my bad right shoulder that I separated in high school. It always bothers me, especially when doing military presses. Well, it's not magically cured, but it was noticeably better yesterday. Previously, it would feel like it was "sticking" I guess I would say. Last night it seemed to move much smoother than before, and if it continues to improve like this I will be nothing short of amazed.

    One question though, I prefer dosing at 4 caps all at once due to the convenience, but also the pain killing aspect. It seems that it helps with doms a bit, so I like that too. Would dosing it in this matter help any less with the repair aspect versus dosing 2/2 like it suggests on the bottle? Obviously I'm interested in the repair as well, but am I reducing my chances by dosing 4 at once?

  18. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
    Yeah, it surprises me that it seems to be working so fast. I'm sure it's mainly the pain killing properties at work here rather than the repair just yet. Win either way tho.
    It's always much easier to block pain receptors, that to actually speed up the healing process . Awesome to see you are enjoying so far, keep up the detailed updated

    Mike

  19. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
    Yesterday was back and shoulder day, and if I.have one major area it would be my bad right shoulder that I separated in high school. It always bothers me, especially when doing military presses. Well, it's not magically cured, but it was noticeably better yesterday. Previously, it would feel like it was "sticking" I guess I would say. Last night it seemed to move much smoother than before, and if it continues to improve like this I will be nothing short of amazed.

    One question though, I prefer dosing at 4 caps all at once due to the convenience, but also the pain killing aspect. It seems that it helps with doms a bit, so I like that too. Would dosing it in this matter help any less with the repair aspect versus dosing 2/2 like it suggests on the bottle? Obviously I'm interested in the repair as well, but am I reducing my chances by dosing 4 at once?

    I can relate to the shoulder problem, my one shoulder hasn't been the same since I dislocated it a few years back. but I have noticed that it's been improving since I started joint help too. glad you're enjoying the run so far and experiencing some relief
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  20. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,440
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
    Yesterday was back and shoulder day, and if I.have one major area it would be my bad right shoulder that I separated in high school. It always bothers me, especially when doing military presses. Well, it's not magically cured, but it was noticeably better yesterday. Previously, it would feel like it was "sticking" I guess I would say. Last night it seemed to move much smoother than before, and if it continues to improve like this I will be nothing short of amazed.

    One question though, I prefer dosing at 4 caps all at once due to the convenience, but also the pain killing aspect. It seems that it helps with doms a bit, so I like that too. Would dosing it in this matter help any less with the repair aspect versus dosing 2/2 like it suggests on the bottle? Obviously I'm interested in the repair as well, but am I reducing my chances by dosing 4 at once?
    Don't believe so. I'd prob do 4/1 on workout days and 2/2 on non-workout days.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  21. New Member
    digler84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    89
    Answers
    0

    Chest and tri day today, and my bad shoulder started acting up. I got through the workout fine, but the shoulder was feeling strained toward the end. This is not totally unusual for me, but just wanted to keep u all posted about this issue. Hopefully by the end of the bottle I will be singing a different tune. My other joints are feeling pretty good, even the elbows felt pretty good during skull crushers.

  22. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,440
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
    Chest and tri day today, and my bad shoulder started acting up. I got through the workout fine, but the shoulder was feeling strained toward the end. This is not totally unusual for me, but just wanted to keep u all posted about this issue. Hopefully by the end of the bottle I will be singing a different tune. My other joints are feeling pretty good, even the elbows felt pretty good during skull crushers.
    Are you doing the 2/2 or 4/1?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  23. New Member
    digler84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    89
    Answers
    0

    I'm doing 4/1 so far.

  24. Senior Member
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
    One question though, I prefer dosing at 4 caps all at once due to the convenience, but also the pain killing aspect. It seems that it helps with doms a bit, so I like that too. Would dosing it in this matter help any less with the repair aspect versus dosing 2/2 like it suggests on the bottle? Obviously I'm interested in the repair as well, but am I reducing my chances by dosing 4 at once?
    sorry i missed this


    the majority of the "repair" aspects from joint help come from the cissus, so as long as you're getting the full dose in within a day, you should be all set
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  25. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0

    i have a feeling i may need some extra joint support on this cycle,joints started to feel really dry and bothersome today.gotta get something asap
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  26. Senior Member
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    i have a feeling i may need some extra joint support on this cycle,joints started to feel really dry and bothersome today.gotta get something asap
    joint help + fish oil and you should be all set
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  27. New Member
    digler84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    89
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus

    sorry i missed this

    the majority of the "repair" aspects from joint help come from the cissus, so as long as you're getting the full dose in within a day, you should be all set
    Thanks for clarification.

  28. New Member
    digler84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    89
    Answers
    0

    Shoulder/back day w a little bi's. Up to this point the shoulder has been feeling pretty good when I'm working out, but the most stressful is obviously this day. Military press always tweaks it at certain angles. It was feeling really good tho, so I went heavier than normal. I had a very good workout, however I did start feeling it toward the end. To think that I made it as far as I did tells me this is working slowly but surely. My shoulder will never be 100% since I never had surgery, but I will say it hasn't felt this good in a long time.

    I also did some bi's, and my inner elbow issue related its head again. At this point I'm figuring that it's mainly the pain reducers that have made it feel better, which kinda tricks me into feeling I can lift w no restriction. I'll certainly have to keep that in mind and try to go lighter for a whole to give it a chance to heal.

    Btw, this morning I woke up with my shoulders and inner elbow feeling pretty sore...4 caps joint help and I'm feeling much, much less soreness.

  29. New Member
    Loudy Rowdy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    477
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    joint help + fish oil and you should be all set

    Im currently on that regime along with our Athletic Multi......


    Digler84, thanks for logging for us! Im currently doing the 2/2 dose and probably will for the whole bottle. I may change it to 3/1 or 4/1 for the 2nd run depending on how well 2/2 goes for me (now on day two)
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep

  30. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    joint help + fish oil and you should be all set

    BINGO!

  31. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,440
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    joint help + iForce fish oil and you should be all set
    Fixed
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  32. New Member
    digler84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    89
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy

    Im currently on that regime along with our Athletic Multi......

    Digler84, thanks for logging for us! Im currently doing the 2/2 dose and probably will for the whole bottle. I may change it to 3/1 or 4/1 for the 2nd run depending on how well 2/2 goes for me (now on day two)
    No problem, and thanks for checking in. I always appreciate ur input since we are pretty much the same age. Is it safe to dose at 4/1? I'm liking the 4 at a time first thing in the morning, that way I don't have to remember to take it later. Also, it seems to help w doms in the morning too.

  33. New Member
    Loudy Rowdy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    477
    Answers
    0

    now on my 4th day....2/2 I agree hard to "remember" to take it...Currently I have it set taking 2 for my 2nd postworkout meal and 2 with my dinner...Ironically enough, the aches around my ankles are minimal if not completely gone away. All that "running" in the school gym takes a major pounding on my feet
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep

  34. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,440
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
    No problem, and thanks for checking in. I always appreciate ur input since we are pretty much the same age. Is it safe to dose at 4/1? I'm liking the 4 at a time first thing in the morning, that way I don't have to remember to take it later. Also, it seems to help w doms in the morning too.
    Ya, a few people are dosing 4/1.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  35. New Member
    digler84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    89
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy
    now on my 4th day....2/2 I agree hard to "remember" to take it...Currently I have it set taking 2 for my 2nd postworkout meal and 2 with my dinner...Ironically enough, the aches around my ankles are minimal if not completely gone away. All that "running" in the school gym takes a major pounding on my feet
    Yeah, as I've said before, I had a handful of nagging points that just seemed like they wouldn't go away. Most have, which is great. Only my shoulder and elbow are still giving me problems, but truthfully they are feeling quite a bit better. I pretty much knew going in that one bottle of joint help probably wasn't going to fix these issues, but I've been pleased with the improvement so far. My elbow has felt great at different points, but I keep reaggrevating it because I push it too hard because I think it's all better.

  36. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,440
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
    Yeah, as I've said before, I had a handful of nagging points that just seemed like they wouldn't go away. Most have, which is great. Only my shoulder and elbow are still giving me problems, but truthfully they are feeling quite a bit better. I pretty much knew going in that one bottle of joint help probably wasn't going to fix these issues, but I've been pleased with the improvement so far. My elbow has felt great at different points, but I keep reaggrevating it because I push it too hard because I think it's all better.
    Ya that's probably the biggest let down lol. The pain going away doesn't mean you can go all out, all depends on the severity of the injury. But at least there is no pain!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  37. New Member
    digler84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    89
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PuZo

    Ya that's probably the biggest let down lol. The pain going away doesn't mean you can go all out, all depends on the severity of the injury. But at least there is no pain!
    Until it wears off...

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. literally do not know what to do to burn fat
    By willc86 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 03:02 PM
  2. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 07:59 PM
  3. I need to lose so damn weight... Help Please!!!!
    By cstreet in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 09:41 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 04:45 PM
  5. What Do Dem's need to do...
    By MaDmaN in forum Politics
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 08:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in