Why do Iforce my Joints to do so much? JOINT HELP!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    joint help + iForce fish oil and you should be all set
    Fixed
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy

Im currently on that regime along with our Athletic Multi......

Digler84, thanks for logging for us! Im currently doing the 2/2 dose and probably will for the whole bottle. I may change it to 3/1 or 4/1 for the 2nd run depending on how well 2/2 goes for me (now on day two)
    No problem, and thanks for checking in. I always appreciate ur input since we are pretty much the same age. Is it safe to dose at 4/1? I'm liking the 4 at a time first thing in the morning, that way I don't have to remember to take it later. Also, it seems to help w doms in the morning too.
    •   

3. now on my 4th day....2/2 I agree hard to "remember" to take it...Currently I have it set taking 2 for my 2nd postworkout meal and 2 with my dinner...Ironically enough, the aches around my ankles are minimal if not completely gone away. All that "running" in the school gym takes a major pounding on my feet

4. Quote Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
    No problem, and thanks for checking in. I always appreciate ur input since we are pretty much the same age. Is it safe to dose at 4/1? I'm liking the 4 at a time first thing in the morning, that way I don't have to remember to take it later. Also, it seems to help w doms in the morning too.
    Ya, a few people are dosing 4/1.
    www.iforcenutrition.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy
    now on my 4th day....2/2 I agree hard to "remember" to take it...Currently I have it set taking 2 for my 2nd postworkout meal and 2 with my dinner...Ironically enough, the aches around my ankles are minimal if not completely gone away. All that "running" in the school gym takes a major pounding on my feet
    Yeah, as I've said before, I had a handful of nagging points that just seemed like they wouldn't go away. Most have, which is great. Only my shoulder and elbow are still giving me problems, but truthfully they are feeling quite a bit better. I pretty much knew going in that one bottle of joint help probably wasn't going to fix these issues, but I've been pleased with the improvement so far. My elbow has felt great at different points, but I keep reaggrevating it because I push it too hard because I think it's all better.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
    Yeah, as I've said before, I had a handful of nagging points that just seemed like they wouldn't go away. Most have, which is great. Only my shoulder and elbow are still giving me problems, but truthfully they are feeling quite a bit better. I pretty much knew going in that one bottle of joint help probably wasn't going to fix these issues, but I've been pleased with the improvement so far. My elbow has felt great at different points, but I keep reaggrevating it because I push it too hard because I think it's all better.
    Ya that's probably the biggest let down lol. The pain going away doesn't mean you can go all out, all depends on the severity of the injury. But at least there is no pain!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo

Ya that's probably the biggest let down lol. The pain going away doesn't mean you can go all out, all depends on the severity of the injury. But at least there is no pain!
    Until it wears off...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. literally do not know what to do to burn fat
    By willc86 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 05:02 PM
  2. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 09:59 PM
  3. I need to lose so damn weight... Help Please!!!!
    By cstreet in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 11:41 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 06:45 PM
  5. What Do Dem's need to do...
    By MaDmaN in forum Politics
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 10:53 PM