Iforce joint help

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
Just received my bottle of Iforce joint help from Vaughn and will start this first thing in morning .

A little background on me ; I just turned 44yrs old and have been lifting since I was 17. I was in construction prior to that "New invention," the pneumatic nail gun, so lots of wrist movement . I've also lifted heavy for a while in my 20s getting up to 500# squat and over 400# bench. Needless to say this didnt do wonders on my joints. I have knee,wrist and shoulder pain on daily basis so am looking forward to this experience

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im in here man.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
construction! Hope this helps you bro!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbing myself in!!

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
Started my doseage of joint help this morning. 2 with breakfast and just took 2 more with dinner. Today was an off day and had to help a friend move into his new house.
No difference felt yet

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
in, this should be a good test for joint help given your history

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
Day 3 of the log ,I started Sunday, which was an off day and anticipated going to the gym yesterday but TS Sandy put a damper on that ,(Had to work).
So today I took the morning dose of two pills before work @7 with a Fusion 7 protein drink . The second dose I took along with Chorbani yogurt at 3pm and made it to the gym by 4:45 finally.
My training schedule is every other day and right now I'm doing Chest/Bi's -Back/Tri's - legs/shoulders . I've been keeping my rest time down to under a minute between sets , (still increasing my poundage thru the sets)this works for me because it really gets my heart pounding and pushes me to pound thru. ( For squats,deads,overheads and bench I increase the rest to minute and half)
Up until today my eating schedule in the afternoon was meal at 12-1pm and then lift fasted at 4:30/5:00. but this routine had me exhausted 3/4 thru workout so now I'm eating something pre workout @ 3pm. My pre-workout is Condense with Concret mixed in. Then I sip IForce compete intra.
Today I had a great workout (Chest/Bi's) my right shoulder was still slightly painful but I was able to press thru it .
Not sure if it was the Joint help Intensifying the Condense/Concret or the extra Chorbani but definitely more focused and energized.
I think the tru test will be tomm or next day with recovery.. to be determined .

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
something we found early on in testing, and part of the reasons the dosing options on the bottle are a tad long winded...........when you take paractin around stimulants, it seems to give them a bit more of a "kick".

im glad you started off taking it around a product with just caff. as the stim though, i made the mistake of taking max intense around it....was not as much fun :p

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
yesterday was an off day and I still had some localized pain in my right shoulder from the Chest and bi workout.

Today is day 5 and I did Back and Tri's . Did some heavy deads and the knees held up without pain. which is a plus . Elbows hurt some what between close grip and nose breakers but that's to be expected with the stress on them.

i think it's still a little early to get the full benefits from the JH.

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
Ok it's been a week and I believe I can feel a slight difference in joint relief.

I did shoulders today and was able to workout with only a slight discomfort in my right shoulder.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Ok it's been a week and I believe I can feel a slight difference in joint relief.

I did shoulders today and was able to workout with only a slight discomfort in my right shoulder.
Nice,hopefully it will only get better.Im hoping to grab some of this soon for my current cycle if the wife will let me spend it :(

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice,hopefully it will only get better.Im hoping to grab some of this soon for my current cycle if the wife will let me spend it :(

WHIPPED :D

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

Good to hear! Have you found yourself pushing more or still about the same?

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
I started intimidate a couple weeks prior to starting JH and am not sure which one or both but I'm definitely stronger

My shoulder discomfort doesn't seem to effect my strength as much since I've been on JH

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
day 12 and still have some joint discomfort . I'm thinking of trying the 4 pill dosage tomm. morning and see if it makes a difference.

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
Started dosing JH 3 caps in morning and 3 evening I do feel a little different with this
Did shoulders last night and today not as much discomfort in right shoulder

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started intimidate a couple weeks prior to starting JH and am not sure which one or both but I'm definitely stronger

My shoulder discomfort doesn't seem to effect my strength as much since I've been on JH
If I had to guess.. its the intimidate causing your strength, and joint help your pain relief, but wtf do i know! haha

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Started dosing JH 3 caps in morning and 3 evening I do feel a little different with this
Did shoulders last night and today not as much discomfort in right shoulder
Damn 6 a day, that's quite a bit :p Can't say I won't be doing the same ;)

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
So figured I'd try it I think it's helping more maybe I needed more because of my size ?

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
4th day now on JH myself...both ankles are feeling pretty good.... 2/2 dosing schedule

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
So figured I'd try it I think it's helping more maybe I needed more because of my size ?
I guess you can try it out and see how it works? 6 caps for your workout days and then 4 for non-workout days?

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
Sorry it's been a few days since my last log entry but I've been busy

Ok since I've been taking 3 caps at each dosing I believe I've obtained better results not as painful as previous
I've been taking 3 morn and 2 afternoon

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry it's been a few days since my last log entry but I've been busy

Ok since I've been taking 3 caps at each dosing I believe I've obtained better results not as painful as previous
I've been taking 3 morn and 2 afternoon
Try going to 2/2 and see if it works the same?

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I did this for the first couple of weeks then went to 3.
I feel I got better results with the three
I know, but try switching back and see if you notice a difference.