I force says it LIGHTS OUT time ( sponsored )

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I force says it LIGHTS OUT time ( sponsored )

Big shout out to Vaughn True and the Iforce gang for setting me up with this Promo.

Not getting enough quality sleep has really been holding me back from recovering properly.
    Current stats:

Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 195
    BF: 14% ~

So right now I'm trying to run a "caveman diet" sort of.
    With a exercise routine based on a need and feed program.
    So My goals are to get some good sleep and maybe lean out a little while gaining some strength.

Last night was my first real test took 2 pills around 9:30 but still didn't get to sleep till after 10:15. I did sleep until almost 10:00 this morning woke several times but felt good this morning. Normally I get up by 8:00 at the latest. So well see how things progress I might try throwing in some valerian root to help shut off my brain.

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.87%

Falling asleep in 45 mins beats my efforts no matter what I'm using
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.67%

That's about average for me. My problem is staying asleep.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.67%

Well the weather here in PA has been crappy which has actually been kind of good for me. If anyone hasn't seen any of my other threads. I'll give you a quick run down on why my life has been crazy lately. In the last 3 weeks my wifes grandfather has pasted away, ive done two interviews for a job i really wanted and didn't get and me and my wife have both been sick. I'm also about to start my 3rd week of PCT. So i've been run down and not lifting and eating as well as i should.Thats where Lights Out has come in t play. At first i thought it was something that would knock me right out. Which it helps with but where it really shines is getting the most out of sleep. I normally get between 6-7 hrs of sleep a night maybe a little more on the week ends. This weekend with the crappy weather i slept almost 12 hrs friday night. Then i slept another 10 hrs saturday night. I have to say i feel more rested and refreshed then i have in along time. Normally if i sleep late then the next night i can't sleep at all. Can't wait to seehow this effects my recovery. I just hope that when i have to get up at 6:00 tomorrow i won't feel groggy.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.67%

Been out of town for awhile and haven't updated. Been for awhile now and it definitely helps me sleep better and stay asleep. It not going to knock you out if you took it in the middle of the day, but it will make you sleepy. The biggest effect that I've noticed is a increase in libido. This is not something I have a problem with but after taking this every night for more then a week I was just about climbing the walls. Good thing I have a understanding wife. Lol
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.59%

any chance you noticed that you have stop dreaming or dreamed less?

please reply within my log, over here: iForce: Lights Out, down for the count
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.67%

Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    any chance you noticed that you have stop dreaming or dreamed less?

please reply within my log, over here: iForce: Lights Out, down for the count
    I have actually been dreaming more. On most nights.

I think that I'm getting a t- boost and a little better sleep haven't noticed any real major body changes. But my life and work out routine have been kind of hectic lately
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.67%

Finally tryed 3 the other night and it really knocked me out. I have been noticing a little bit of leaning out. Other then that not to much to report. Still happy with just the added sleep benefits though.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Finally tryed 3 the other night and it really knocked me out. I have been noticing a little bit of leaning out. Other then that not to much to report. Still happy with just the added sleep benefits though.
    Wow man, i just tried 2 the other night lmao!

Soon, i will be taking this with intimidate.. omg the sleep will be so nice!!!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.67%

Well I want to thank I force for giving me a chance to try this product. My life has been very stressful and hectic lately so this has came in very handy when I've had trouble sleeping which is most of the time. But I also haven't had much of a chance to workout or eat right so it hard to tell how much of an effect it had recomp wise.

Final thoughts

Overall effectiveness as a sleep aid: 4 out of 5 really depend on what your looking for if you want something natural that will relax you and help keep you asleep. Then this is a great product. If you want something that will knock you out no matter what in just a few minutes then you may be a little disappointed.

As a body recomp/HGH booster: 4 out of 5 Hard for me to know exactly how much effect it had. But I know it boosted my libido and helped keep me lean even when my diet and exercise where lacking.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.68%

Well I want to thank I force for giving me a chance to try this product. My life has been very stressful and hectic lately so this has came in very handy when I've had trouble sleeping which is most of the time. But I also haven't had much of a chance to workout or eat right so it hard to tell how much of an effect it had recomp wise.

Final thoughts

Overall effectiveness as a sleep aid: 4 out of 5 really depend on what your looking for if you want something natural that will relax you and help keep you asleep. Then this is a great product. If you want something that will knock you out no matter what in just a few minutes then you may be a little disappointed.

As a body recomp/HGH booster: 4 out of 5 Hard for me to know exactly how much effect it had. But I know it boosted my libido and helped keep me lean even when my diet and exercise where lacking.
    Thanks for taking the time to do the review! We're glad you enjoyed it!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.53%

Final thoughts

hope everything has gotten better for you bro, life can be hectic sometimes so no worries.

glad you enjoyed the product and really appreciate the final review
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sleeping good with I force Lights Out!(sponsored)
    By Mack411 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 10:12 PM
  2. It's almost time... OPINIONS WANTED...
    By prime in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-08-2004, 09:09 PM
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 09:43 PM
  4. I hate to say it but, I had to Try T1-Pro.
    By chi_town in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-20-2003, 08:54 AM