I Force Lights Out

zbaker13

Awards
First off I want to thank the IForce Team for letting me get some better sleep lol...

IForce Nutrition Lights Out has some very interesting ingredients that target the neurotransmitters in the brain.
L-Dopa for instance is used to enhance Dopomine in the Brain which is involved in pleasure and euphora.
The other ingredients help with the release of Serotonin which is used for appitite supression and relaxation before bed.
The ulitimate goal for Lights Out is not only better sleep, but also to enhance HGH release in the body which can enhance recovery times and promote growth

Last Night was my first night trying it. The product definetly seemed to get me good results... I do feel refreshed this morning and ready to hit the gym! Overall Sleep was better... during the night I felt relaxed, and it was more than usual.
I used only 1 pill for tolerance, Im new to taking supplements before bed. I will go up to two pills in the next few days

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
in, interested to see how 2 pills treats you

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
im in here brother,im logging this as well and already enjoying it,im hitting 2 caps tonight for first time.

zbaker13

Awards
Awesome Guys! I dont have enough street cred to post it up on the original log lol
Going up to two pills this week... Was on One again last night.
What I notice so far is that once I begin to sleep, my body becomes very relaxed and peaceful. This has in turn allowed me to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome Guys! I dont have enough street cred to post it up on the original log lol
Going up to two pills this week... Was on One again last night.
What I notice so far is that once I begin to sleep, my body becomes very relaxed and peaceful. This has in turn allowed me to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer
hopefully the sleep gets even better with 2 caps :D

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
In on 2 caps!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
2 caps is gonna put him down for the count.lol.i could easily just post in my log daily- 2 caps=zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs enuf said!

zbaker13

Awards
speaking of that... did take it the other day.... good sleep as usual.
Definetly getting better results in the gym too!
PR in my below parallel back squat the other day at 315!
Also increased my squat snatch at 155, its a tough movement

zbaker13

Awards
Sorry for the late post, had two tests the last two days
Lights Out has been working well with sleep and recovery... results in the gym are great! Beat my old Regional 6 Time for Crossfit!
did it all in 27 minutes!
3 rounds: 345lb deadlift 7 reps to 7 ring muscle ups then..
3 rounds: 21 wall ball shots (20lb ball) to 21 Toes to Bar then....
100lb farmers carry 100ft.... 28 burpee box jumps 24'' box.. 100lb farmers carry 100ft... finished off with 3 ring muscle ups

Will bump up to two tonight :)

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
I wonder How stacking this with intimidate would be ??? Nice log so far BTW

zbaker13

Awards
Hmm yeah that would be an interesting stack... although two thing to enhance sleep would be insane lol!
Two pills has been treating me well though... good consistant sleeping patterns and recovery!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Hmm yeah that would be an interesting stack... although two thing to enhance sleep would be insane lol!
Two pills has been treating me well though... good consistant sleeping patterns and recovery!
glad to see that 2 pills is having a positive affect on you, keep up the good work bro

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the late post, had two tests the last two days
Lights Out has been working well with sleep and recovery... results in the gym are great! Beat my old Regional 6 Time for Crossfit!
did it all in 27 minutes!
3 rounds: 345lb deadlift 7 reps to 7 ring muscle ups then..
3 rounds: 21 wall ball shots (20lb ball) to 21 Toes to Bar then....
100lb farmers carry 100ft.... 28 burpee box jumps 24'' box.. 100lb farmers carry 100ft... finished off with 3 ring muscle ups

Will bump up to two tonight :)
How did you like it at 2 caps?

zbaker13

Awards
Its been treating me well. Feel more refreshed for sure and my recovery has been really good.
Going to the gym tonight so ill update my posts later

zbaker13

Awards
Did this workout today:
For time:
30 Handstand push-ups
50 Back Extensions
30 Knees to elbows
225 pound Deadlift, 30 reps
40 pound Dumbbell push press, 30 reps
50 Kettlebell swings, 1.5 pood
Row 20 calories
10 Muscle-ups

Did it in 28 minutes which I hope to beat b/c I need a rest day lol...
That being said, Two More caps tonight should help me feel better in the morning... ill need it after today lol

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Did this workout today:
For time:
30 Handstand push-ups
50 Back Extensions
30 Knees to elbows
225 pound Deadlift, 30 reps
40 pound Dumbbell push press, 30 reps
50 Kettlebell swings, 1.5 pood
Row 20 calories
10 Muscle-ups

Did it in 28 minutes which I hope to beat b/c I need a rest day lol...
That being said, Two More caps tonight should help me feel better in the morning... ill need it after today lol
Let us know how you feel in the morning!

zbaker13

Awards
Felt very good this morning! Nice recovery from yest, I wasnt too sore and I was able to Clean up to 225lbs today.
Gym wise it was a Light day other than the cleans. Did a quick circut of: 135lb bench to 10 strict pullups to Lat Pulldown...all for 10 reps.
Also did a "Bear" Circut:1 round
135lbs:
Squat Clean to Press... bring bar behind head.
Then do a Back Squat to an Overhead Press... bring bar to ground and repeat 7x.

zbaker13

Awards
Gotta say taking Lights Out last night had me feeling good for Today's workout:
Run 10 Miles
150 Burpee Pull ups

Did it in under 2 hours: This was in Tribute to the Men and Women who serve this Great Nation.
Happy Veteran's Day to All!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta say taking Lights Out last night had me feeling good for Today's workout:
Run 10 Miles
150 Burpee Pull ups

Did it in under 2 hours: This was in Tribute to the Men and Women who serve this Great Nation.
Happy Veteran's Day to All!
Thats pretty damn impressive bro.. im still working on the 1 mile!

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

zbaker13

Awards
haha forget the metric system this is America! lol
yeah the run was rough though not gonna lie. It was 70 Degrees in Buffalo, NY so I had to utilize this weather

zbaker13

Awards
Here are my workouts the past two days: Lights Out has been keeping me recovered pretty well. Also, my appitite has been very consistant on Lights Out as well.. I know it works to supress appitite occasionally, but I am happy that I have had consistant meals

Monday:
Clean and Jerks: Worked up to a 205lb Jerk which is a new PR! Also was able to Power Clean 225... my lungs and energy was AWESOME!
Rows w/ DB's (70lbs) to a Rear Delt Raise (20lb dbs): 10 reps each
CG Bench: 2 sets of 12 reps w/ 135lbs
1 set of 7 reps with 185... trying for 8, almost lol
Finished w/ abs (20lb russian twists and knee ins)

Tuesday: Felt more tired overall today, even with lights out last night, but you gotta lift lol!
Beat my old time in this Crossfit workout:
3-6-9-12... reps of 100lb Thruster to Chest to Bar Pull-ups in 7 minutes: Got through 15 thrusters and 10 pullups
Squatted up to 275 for 1 and then back down to 225 for 10
leg press up to 8 plates on each side (im not a math major so sorry lol) 3 sets of 8

1 legged press: 2 plates each side--> 4 Plates--> 5 plates (Sets of 15, 12, 10)
Superset with Band Leg Curl (3x 25 each) and Back Extension (3x 15)

Bosu Ball Single Leg DL: 50lbs (10x each leg) then 80lbs (2 sets of 10x each leg)

Overall a great last 3 days. The running def has helped my lungs so I have to keep that up as well .

zbaker13

Awards
Haha I've had some crazy ones not gonna lie. Mostly involving randome chicks I used to get with lol.... **** happens

zbaker13

Awards
I have to say that when I first started Lights Out I was VERY Tired in the morning... now my body has gotten used to It because I feel refreshed rather than tired

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I have to say that when I first started Lights Out I was VERY Tired in the morning... now my body has gotten used to It because I feel refreshed rather than tired
I think that's what determines if you'll have a good day or not. There is nothing better than waking up and not being tired.

zbaker13

Awards
Completley Agree with u PuZo
I hate those days where your just out of it... it not only kills your workouts, it kills your entire day.
btw... also PR in my Deadlift Today!! 455!! so pumped!
Two more pills tn... keep myself going

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anytime you start something new, there is always than annoying adjustment period, but glad you got things squared away!

Mike

zbaker13

Awards
Anytime you start something new, there is always than annoying adjustment period, but glad you got things squared away!

Mike
Thanks Mike! thats def true though. It has been working like a charm latley, but as with everything, you body has to adjust to having a supplement do its work. Especially something like Lights Out which involves substances that induce hormonal release from the brain.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mike! thats def true though. It has been working like a charm latley, but as with everything, you body has to adjust to having a supplement do its work. Especially something like Lights Out which involves substances that induce hormonal release from the brain.
Have you had increased dreams? Personally, I hate dreams, it seems like it takes up time. I'd just rather fall asleep and wake up!

zbaker13

Awards
Have you had increased dreams? Personally, I hate dreams, it seems like it takes up time. I'd just rather fall asleep and wake up!
I honestly haven't noticed... its hit or miss

zbaker13

Awards
Sorry for the Late posts.. been traveling for Thanksgiving.
Going to Do a workout today so I'll fill everyone in later.
Lights Out has been keeping me alert and ready to go as always!

zbaker13

Awards
Sunday 11/25/2012
Workout:
Did this circut in 6:20
5 Front Squats (185lbs)
25 pullups
4 Front Squats
20 Pull ups
3 Front Squats
15 Pull ups
2 Front Squats
10 Pull ups
1 Front Squats
5 Pull ups
Then I did a 1 rep max of my Front Squat: 10 Lb PR!: 255lbs
Then I did some handstand work b/c they make us do handstand walks in Crossfit if your good enough to get to the Crossfit Games lol
Then it was 2 Sets of 10: 315lb DL, 185lb Squat and 10 Double Unders... wanted to do 3 but I was exausted lol.
Finished with 3 sets of leg band curls and leg press...
Good Day Overall

zbaker13

Awards
2 Caps going stong. Body has definetly adapted to Lights Out very well. It has made a HUGE difference in my sleeping patterns as well as my eating habits. I eat about 3500+ calories a day roughly and I have to say the consistant sleep has made my eating habits consistant as well.
Monday's workout:good day today even tho it was quick
135lb clean and jerk for 30 reps to 150 double unders: did it in 6 min!
then I did 3 sets of 10 between pullups and double unders
then I did 100 push ups. the catch was a 10 rep pullup penalty between sets for stopping

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
2 Caps going stong. Body has definetly adapted to Lights Out very well. It has made a HUGE difference in my sleeping patterns as well as my eating habits. I eat about 3500+ calories a day roughly and I have to say the consistant sleep has made my eating habits consistant as well.
Monday's workout:good day today even tho it was quick
135lb clean and jerk for 30 reps to 150 double unders: did it in 6 min!
then I did 3 sets of 10 between pullups and double unders
then I did 100 push ups. the catch was a 10 rep pullup penalty between sets for stopping
So would you say you would feel more hungry or just it wouldn't decrease your appetite?

zbaker13

Awards
So would you say you would feel more hungry or just it wouldn't decrease your appetite?
I would say it increases my hunger slightly. The largest difference is consistant eating throughout the day. My body works best by eating small meals throughout the day rather than 3 larger meals, and Lights Out seems to keep me on track with my eating patterns

zbaker13

Awards
Sorry for the lates posts... got finals coming up so theres a lot of scrambling going around.
Tuesday I did the Crossfit Regional 6 Workout in 24min! New Best Time!
3 rounds: 345lbs Deadlift to 7 ring muscle ups for 7 reps each
3 rounds: 21 wall balls to 21 toes to bar
100lb per hand farmers walk for 100 feet.... 28 burpee box jumps...100lb per hand farmers walk 100ft.... 3 ring muscle ups

Slightly eating more than usual after Thanskgiving. My weight has also gone up to 180 vs. 178 two weeks ago. Could be the GH Factor kicking in

zbaker13

Awards
Did this Crazy "Chipper" for Crossfit yesterday:
For time:
20 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
20 Sit-ups
20 Box jump, 24" box
20 Push-ups
135 pound Clean, 20 reps
20 Double-unders
20 Thrusters, 35 pound dumbbells
20 Pull-ups
95 pound Overhead squat, 20 reps
20 Kettlebell swings, 1.5 poods
95 pound Push press, 20 reps
20 Dips
95 pound Sumo deadlift high pull, 20 reps
20 Burpees
135 pound Back squat, 20 reps
20 GHD sit-ups
20 Walking lunge steps
135 pound Deadlift, 20 reps
20 Knees to elbows
135 pound Front squat, 20 rep

Also more than half way done with Lights Out... Have to say the results are very solid

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
For time:
20 Sit-ups
20 Box jump, 24" box
20 Push-ups
135 pound Clean, 20 reps
20 Double-unders
20 Pull-ups
20 Dips
20 Burpees
20 GHD sit-ups
20 Walking lunge steps
20 Knees to elbows

Also more than half way done with Lights Out... Have to say the results are very solid
I got tired just at looking at it :p

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
For time:
20 Sit-ups
20 Box jump, 24" box
20 Push-ups
135 pound Clean, 20 reps
20 Double-unders
20 Pull-ups
20 Dips
20 Burpees
20 GHD sit-ups
20 Walking lunge steps
20 Knees to elbows

glad you're seeing results from lights out :)

and impressive workout. I've never been too big on crossfit but definitely impressed with the workload here

zbaker13

Awards
glad you're seeing results from lights out :)

and impressive workout. I've never been too big on crossfit but definitely impressed with the workload here
Thanks man. Yeah the results have been really good! Crossfit is definitely different than most workout routeins, personally I'm big on whatever works for people. I do crossfit because I compete in it

zbaker13

Awards
Leg Day Today:
Run 1 mile
Box jumps: 40" max
3 sets of Squat Snatch to Overhead squat (5 reps)
Box Squats: worked up to 405 for 3 and then 405 again for 2
3 sets: GHR for 25 reps to 25 lying band leg curls for 25 each leg.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Thanks man. Yeah the results have been really good! Crossfit is definitely different than most workout routeins, personally I'm big on whatever works for people. I do crossfit because I compete in it
that's awesome bro, i know a few people who are really into it and compete, definitely does seem interesting.

as long as you're getting results though is all that matters lol

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Leg Day Today:
Run 1 mile
Box jumps: 40" max
3 sets of Squat Snatch to Overhead squat (5 reps)
Box Squats: worked up to 405 for 3 and then 405 again for 2
3 sets: GHR for 25 reps to 25 lying band leg curls for 25 each leg.
Good stuff!

zbaker13

Awards
that's awesome bro, i know a few people who are really into it and compete, definitely does seem interesting.

as long as you're getting results though is all that matters lol
That is true lol. Competition settings get you going in overdrive, not gonna lie