I Force Lights Out

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Here are my workouts the past two days: Lights Out has been keeping me recovered pretty well. Also, my appitite has been very consistant on Lights Out as well.. I know it works to supress appitite occasionally, but I am happy that I have had consistant meals

    Monday:
    Clean and Jerks: Worked up to a 205lb Jerk which is a new PR! Also was able to Power Clean 225... my lungs and energy was AWESOME!
    Rows w/ DB's (70lbs) to a Rear Delt Raise (20lb dbs): 10 reps each
    CG Bench: 2 sets of 12 reps w/ 135lbs
    1 set of 7 reps with 185... trying for 8, almost lol
    Finished w/ abs (20lb russian twists and knee ins)

    Tuesday: Felt more tired overall today, even with lights out last night, but you gotta lift lol!
    Beat my old time in this Crossfit workout:
    3-6-9-12... reps of 100lb Thruster to Chest to Bar Pull-ups in 7 minutes: Got through 15 thrusters and 10 pullups
    Squatted up to 275 for 1 and then back down to 225 for 10
    leg press up to 8 plates on each side (im not a math major so sorry lol) 3 sets of 8

    1 legged press: 2 plates each side--> 4 Plates--> 5 plates (Sets of 15, 12, 10)
    Superset with Band Leg Curl (3x 25 each) and Back Extension (3x 15)

    Bosu Ball Single Leg DL: 50lbs (10x each leg) then 80lbs (2 sets of 10x each leg)

    Overall a great last 3 days. The running def has helped my lungs so I have to keep that up as well .


  2. how are the dreams?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    how are the dreams?
    More importantly, how many unicorns!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  4. Haha I've had some crazy ones not gonna lie. Mostly involving randome chicks I used to get with lol.... **** happens

  5. I have to say that when I first started Lights Out I was VERY Tired in the morning... now my body has gotten used to It because I feel refreshed rather than tired
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by zbaker13 View Post
    I have to say that when I first started Lights Out I was VERY Tired in the morning... now my body has gotten used to It because I feel refreshed rather than tired
    I think that's what determines if you'll have a good day or not. There is nothing better than waking up and not being tired.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  7. Completley Agree with u PuZo
    I hate those days where your just out of it... it not only kills your workouts, it kills your entire day.
    btw... also PR in my Deadlift Today!! 455!! so pumped!
    Two more pills tn... keep myself going

  8. Quote Originally Posted by zbaker13 View Post
    I have to say that when I first started Lights Out I was VERY Tired in the morning... now my body has gotten used to It because I feel refreshed rather than tired
    Anytime you start something new, there is always than annoying adjustment period, but glad you got things squared away!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Anytime you start something new, there is always than annoying adjustment period, but glad you got things squared away!

    Mike
    Thanks Mike! thats def true though. It has been working like a charm latley, but as with everything, you body has to adjust to having a supplement do its work. Especially something like Lights Out which involves substances that induce hormonal release from the brain.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by zbaker13 View Post
    Thanks Mike! thats def true though. It has been working like a charm latley, but as with everything, you body has to adjust to having a supplement do its work. Especially something like Lights Out which involves substances that induce hormonal release from the brain.
    Have you had increased dreams? Personally, I hate dreams, it seems like it takes up time. I'd just rather fall asleep and wake up!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Have you had increased dreams? Personally, I hate dreams, it seems like it takes up time. I'd just rather fall asleep and wake up!
    I honestly haven't noticed... its hit or miss

  12. Sorry for the Late posts.. been traveling for Thanksgiving.
    Going to Do a workout today so I'll fill everyone in later.
    Lights Out has been keeping me alert and ready to go as always!

  13. Sunday 11/25/2012
    Workout:
    Did this circut in 6:20
    5 Front Squats (185lbs)
    25 pullups
    4 Front Squats
    20 Pull ups
    3 Front Squats
    15 Pull ups
    2 Front Squats
    10 Pull ups
    1 Front Squats
    5 Pull ups
    Then I did a 1 rep max of my Front Squat: 10 Lb PR!: 255lbs
    Then I did some handstand work b/c they make us do handstand walks in Crossfit if your good enough to get to the Crossfit Games lol
    Then it was 2 Sets of 10: 315lb DL, 185lb Squat and 10 Double Unders... wanted to do 3 but I was exausted lol.
    Finished with 3 sets of leg band curls and leg press...
    Good Day Overall

  14. 2 Caps going stong. Body has definetly adapted to Lights Out very well. It has made a HUGE difference in my sleeping patterns as well as my eating habits. I eat about 3500+ calories a day roughly and I have to say the consistant sleep has made my eating habits consistant as well.
    Monday's workout:good day today even tho it was quick
    135lb clean and jerk for 30 reps to 150 double unders: did it in 6 min!
    then I did 3 sets of 10 between pullups and double unders
    then I did 100 push ups. the catch was a 10 rep pullup penalty between sets for stopping

  15. Quote Originally Posted by zbaker13 View Post
    2 Caps going stong. Body has definetly adapted to Lights Out very well. It has made a HUGE difference in my sleeping patterns as well as my eating habits. I eat about 3500+ calories a day roughly and I have to say the consistant sleep has made my eating habits consistant as well.
    Monday's workout:good day today even tho it was quick
    135lb clean and jerk for 30 reps to 150 double unders: did it in 6 min!
    then I did 3 sets of 10 between pullups and double unders
    then I did 100 push ups. the catch was a 10 rep pullup penalty between sets for stopping
    So would you say you would feel more hungry or just it wouldn't decrease your appetite?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    So would you say you would feel more hungry or just it wouldn't decrease your appetite?
    I would say it increases my hunger slightly. The largest difference is consistant eating throughout the day. My body works best by eating small meals throughout the day rather than 3 larger meals, and Lights Out seems to keep me on track with my eating patterns

  17. Sorry for the lates posts... got finals coming up so theres a lot of scrambling going around.
    Tuesday I did the Crossfit Regional 6 Workout in 24min! New Best Time!
    3 rounds: 345lbs Deadlift to 7 ring muscle ups for 7 reps each
    3 rounds: 21 wall balls to 21 toes to bar
    100lb per hand farmers walk for 100 feet.... 28 burpee box jumps...100lb per hand farmers walk 100ft.... 3 ring muscle ups

    Slightly eating more than usual after Thanskgiving. My weight has also gone up to 180 vs. 178 two weeks ago. Could be the GH Factor kicking in

  18. Did this Crazy "Chipper" for Crossfit yesterday:
    For time:
    20 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
    20 Sit-ups
    20 Box jump, 24" box
    20 Push-ups
    135 pound Clean, 20 reps
    20 Double-unders
    20 Thrusters, 35 pound dumbbells
    20 Pull-ups
    95 pound Overhead squat, 20 reps
    20 Kettlebell swings, 1.5 poods
    95 pound Push press, 20 reps
    20 Dips
    95 pound Sumo deadlift high pull, 20 reps
    20 Burpees
    135 pound Back squat, 20 reps
    20 GHD sit-ups
    20 Walking lunge steps
    135 pound Deadlift, 20 reps
    20 Knees to elbows
    135 pound Front squat, 20 rep

    Also more than half way done with Lights Out... Have to say the results are very solid

  19. Quote Originally Posted by zbaker13 View Post
    Did this Crazy "Chipper" for Crossfit yesterday:
    For time:
    20 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
    20 Sit-ups
    20 Box jump, 24" box
    20 Push-ups
    135 pound Clean, 20 reps
    20 Double-unders
    20 Thrusters, 35 pound dumbbells
    20 Pull-ups
    95 pound Overhead squat, 20 reps
    20 Kettlebell swings, 1.5 poods
    95 pound Push press, 20 reps
    20 Dips
    95 pound Sumo deadlift high pull, 20 reps
    20 Burpees
    135 pound Back squat, 20 reps
    20 GHD sit-ups
    20 Walking lunge steps
    135 pound Deadlift, 20 reps
    20 Knees to elbows
    135 pound Front squat, 20 rep

    Also more than half way done with Lights Out... Have to say the results are very solid
    I got tired just at looking at it
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by zbaker13 View Post
    Did this Crazy "Chipper" for Crossfit yesterday:
    For time:
    20 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
    20 Sit-ups
    20 Box jump, 24" box
    20 Push-ups
    135 pound Clean, 20 reps
    20 Double-unders
    20 Thrusters, 35 pound dumbbells
    20 Pull-ups
    95 pound Overhead squat, 20 reps
    20 Kettlebell swings, 1.5 poods
    95 pound Push press, 20 reps
    20 Dips
    95 pound Sumo deadlift high pull, 20 reps
    20 Burpees
    135 pound Back squat, 20 reps
    20 GHD sit-ups
    20 Walking lunge steps
    135 pound Deadlift, 20 reps
    20 Knees to elbows
    135 pound Front squat, 20 rep

    Also more than half way done with Lights Out... Have to say the results are very solid
    glad you're seeing results from lights out

    and impressive workout. I've never been too big on crossfit but definitely impressed with the workload here
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  21. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    glad you're seeing results from lights out

    and impressive workout. I've never been too big on crossfit but definitely impressed with the workload here
    Thanks man. Yeah the results have been really good! Crossfit is definitely different than most workout routeins, personally I'm big on whatever works for people. I do crossfit because I compete in it

  22. Leg Day Today:
    Run 1 mile
    Box jumps: 40" max
    3 sets of Squat Snatch to Overhead squat (5 reps)
    Box Squats: worked up to 405 for 3 and then 405 again for 2
    3 sets: GHR for 25 reps to 25 lying band leg curls for 25 each leg.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by zbaker13 View Post
    Thanks man. Yeah the results have been really good! Crossfit is definitely different than most workout routeins, personally I'm big on whatever works for people. I do crossfit because I compete in it
    that's awesome bro, i know a few people who are really into it and compete, definitely does seem interesting.

    as long as you're getting results though is all that matters lol
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  24. Quote Originally Posted by zbaker13 View Post
    Leg Day Today:
    Run 1 mile
    Box jumps: 40" max
    3 sets of Squat Snatch to Overhead squat (5 reps)
    Box Squats: worked up to 405 for 3 and then 405 again for 2
    3 sets: GHR for 25 reps to 25 lying band leg curls for 25 each leg.
    Good stuff!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    that's awesome bro, i know a few people who are really into it and compete, definitely does seem interesting.

    as long as you're getting results though is all that matters lol
    That is true lol. Competition settings get you going in overdrive, not gonna lie
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sleeping good with I force Lights Out!(sponsored)
    By Mack411 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 10:12 PM
  2. Lights out with LipoTrophin PM (Review by UKStrength)
    By UKStrength in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 06:23 PM
  3. I-Force Max Out or MAN Blueprint? need some help
    By yowzatheman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 08:56 PM
  4. For Sale: 2x I-FORCE Max-Out(sealed) (Muscle Builders)
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 08:49 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 03:25 PM
Log in
Log in