Killin the pain with Faherenheit Nutrition Flexible (sponsored)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Flexible, Day 1

I can’t thank Bolanrox & Fahrenheit Nutrition enough to give me the opportunity to run this. I just finished logging their fat burner, Lean EFX Refined & loved it. I was doing a lot of jogging outside, & my knee really started bothering me, so this couldn’t have come at a better time.

I woke up this afternoon about 4pm & took my first 4 pill dose. I’ll be taking the next dose probably in another 2 hours w/ my dinner.

When I get out of here (working nights), I plan on going to the gym for more cardio. I’m not expecting to see overnight pain relief, but I also know that cissus by itself is some pretty good stuff…

Stay tuned!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Flexible day 4:

Feeling pretty good. Still a little tender around the knee. I've dealt with tendonitis in my right arm on & off for a number of years now. I think I may put this stuff to the test tomorrow for an arm workout.

I will say this: I don't know if it's these pills, or the increase in my dietary fiber, but damn!!! I can clear a room in a matter of minutes! It's almost to the point of getting inconvenient.. I work in plant w/ a bunch of dudes, so I don't care about that. But, this morning, when I dropped my son off at school, I'm sure the lady that got him out got smacked up side the face w/ that green fog! lol..

Back on track here.. The knee feels pretty good. Actually, I think I may jog, and then hit arms. Kind of a double whammy!

More on this tomorrow evening.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Flexible Day 6

Well, I'm starting to think that my knee has some deeper issues. It hurts.. Every day activity doesn't bother it, but last night, I was sitting on the couch & I attempted to lift up my leg & put it on the couch. Well, when I pulled my leg up & in, towards my butt, it really hurt.. Maybe this pill just needs to get into my system a little more. I do know that I don't ache anywhere else! Lol.. I'm going to stay on the bike for a little longer & away from any more jogging until the pain subsides, or I go see a Dr & find out what else it could be. It's on the inside of my knee, towards the front. I'm hoping it's just a bad case of tendinitis.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FLEXIBLE FINAL REVIEW

Once again, thanks to the fellas @ Fahrenheit Nutrition for giving me a shot at running this.

After a full 10 days of running this, I can say that it did help out with the reduction in pain & swelling - in my forearm.. My right knee, on the other hand, I'm going to see a Dr for that on Wednesday.. J The pain is too much, it hurts to walk distances & I tried to wash dishes yesterday, & just standing there @ the sink hurt too, so it's time to go get this checked out.

Like I said though, this definitely helped my recurring tendonitis in my right arm. My shoulders always felt good while doing different pressing movements too. If anybody out there is looking for some pain relief for their joints, they should give this a try! It definitely made a difference in my joints in just a 10 day run.

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks Enhanced. It sounds like you may have low to mid grade Meniscus tear if it is in the inside of your knee. That can definitely cause pain. I will be interested in the feedback you get from your Dr.
Good Luck

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll be sure & let y'all know!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks. I researched the meniscus & it mentioned swelling. I haven't had any of that. This is why I've been so confused as to what it could be.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I researched the meniscus & it mentioned swelling. I haven't had any of that. This is why I've been so confused as to what it could be.
I had a meniscus tear, are you getting any locking with your knee at all? I had a lot of the symptoms you're having but a big one with the tear was my knee giving out and locking up. Subbed to see how it works out for ya!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had a meniscus tear, are you getting any locking with your knee at all? I had a lot of the symptoms you're having but a big one with the tear was my knee giving out and locking up. Subbed to see how it works out for ya!
No locking or giving out. Appointment in 2.5 hrs. I'll be sure & let y'all know what I find out.

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
It could be a lesser degree tear. My son that plays college football has had two tears. Neither required surgery but they varied in how loose his knee felt. I could be way off but just wanted to throw it out.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, like any good Dr. would do, (enter sarcasm) he ordered me for 1 month of PT, and a 30 day supply of Mobic... I was hoping he'd just say, "let's get some x-rays & figure out WTF is going on in there... Oh well.. The Nurse Practicioner was mega freaking hot!! Both her, and the Dr weren't sure what it could be. He mentioned crepitis, which is bone grinding against bone. I'm no expert, but I know it's not that. I even showed them EXACTLY where the pain was!

Oh well, we'll see what this mobic does along w/ whatever pt they have planned for me...:dunno:

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, like any good Dr. would do, (enter sarcasm) he ordered me for 1 month of PT, and a 30 day supply of Mobic... I was hoping he'd just say, "let's get some x-rays & figure out WTF is going on in there... Oh well.. The Nurse Practicioner was mega freaking hot!! Both her, and the Dr weren't sure what it could be. He mentioned crepitis, which is bone grinding against bone. I'm no expert, but I know it's not that. I even showed them EXACTLY where the pain was!

Oh well, we'll see what this mobic does along w/ whatever pt they have planned for me...:dunno:
Interesting Godd Luck

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

PT may be a very good thing, you want to avoid surgery if at all possible. I'll be 30 in a week, have had four knee surgeries and am now missing a bunch of cartilage and will need a replacement when I'm older. Avoid it if you can!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, believe me, I definitely don't want that! I just thought they could save some time & get me an X-ray. We'll see.