IForce Joint Help for FL3Xible joints

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big thanks to Vaughn for sending me some Joint Help to log!
I have been having some nasty joint soreness in my knees and elbows lately and painful inflammation in my tendons.

I will be running this product for a month to see how it helps my joints!

The formula is very intriguing so let's see what it can do.

Thanks again!

First 2 cap serving down the hatch. Gym time......

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Big thanks to Vaughn for sending me some Joint Help to log!
I have been having some nasty joint soreness in my knees and elbows lately and painful inflammation in my tendons.

I will be running this product for a month to see how it helps my joints!

The formula is very intriguing so let's see what it can do.

Thanks again!

First 2 cap serving down the hatch. Gym time......
Oh yeah,1st!!!!!!in for the ride bro!

KALiKiD707

Awards
Subbed! When is this stuff gonna be available to the rest of us!? I'm anxious to try it out..

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Subbed! When is this stuff gonna be available to the rest of us!? I'm anxious to try it out..
a handful of retailers already have it up, im assuming nutraplanet will have it up soon

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Always looking for good joint relief options.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
in for this

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hoping this helps you out champ.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
im in bro.

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
I'm in. I'm hoping for you to get good results. Def need something for the knees.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in for good!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the support fellas.

Two caps down and hitting the gym in a bit. Now that I've given this a few days to build up in my system I should be feeling shatter proof in there!!!

KALiKiD707

Awards
Really? i've looked and rfound nothing.. Guess I'm gonna have to look harder then, aren't I? Thanks

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kind of ironic, most logs you comment on what you feel. This log I will be commenting on what I don't feel ;)

Anyways, how fast does this stuff actually work?
I didn't observe any pain in my elbows or forearm tendons today for arm day....

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Kind of ironic, most logs you comment on what you feel. This log I will be commenting on what I don't feel ;)

That's always a good thing!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

cissus takes a little bit of time to really take effect...............paractin on the other hand can work in 30-60 minutes, similar to some OTC NSAIDS ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Already seeing results! So if Paractin is similar to NSAIDS,you are ok to run it continually for the 30 days?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Already seeing results! So if Paractin is similar to NSAIDS,you are ok to run it continually for the 30 days?
yup. the nice thing about paractin, as it does act like an NSAID *it activates PPARy* it doesnt have any of the negative side effects associated with them. the patent holder has over 10 years worth of studies, none showing any health concerns.

EDIT:
i do however, with all supps, take some time off at some point :p

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
It's going to be a staple for me. All day, err day.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on.

Let's see how my knees and shoulders hold up today!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys have no idea how bad my knees have been bothering me lately.
I stated this in my original app for Joint Help, but I seriously couldn't even squat to with just the bar without my knees feeling very sharp pains, and the end of leg day would leave my knees with a dull ache.

I took Joint Help an hour before lifting, and went straight for leg press to start it off.
I worked my way up in weight to play on the side of caution and once I got up to a working weight, noticed no knee discomfort.
I actually PR'd on leg press today too, I went 110 lbs heavier than my previous 5 rep max from 3 weeks ago.
Now, I AM on cycle, so don't get all crazy and say Joint Help added 100 lbs to my leg press, but I do feel it allowed me to go that heavy.
No pain, except for in my muscles lol.

Did some shoulder work too, nothing negative to report about shoulder pain.
And ended my workout testing the waters with squats. Just busted out a few sets with 135 lbs to feel it out. Definitely showing some promise for the future of my leg workouts!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
just to clarify, you're still doing the 2/2 dosing split, correct? or did you take 4 caps pre......just curious, interesting to see how different some people are with how much paractin to notice that "right now relief"

either way, glad to hear it :D just wait til the cissus has some time to kick in and really let the product shine!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just to clarify, you're still doing the 2/2 dosing split, correct? or did you take 4 caps pre......just curious, interesting to see how different some people are with how much paractin to notice that "right now relief"

either way, glad to hear it :D just wait til the cissus has some time to kick in and really let the product shine!
Damn I am facepalming hard right now, I was actually going to do all 4 caps pre to see how it worked. I only did 2 caps, and popped the second 2 about an hour post workout.

I don't want to come off as that guy that blows smoke up someone's ass because they sent him free product, so for all of you following, feel free to take my observations lightly. I will keep you all updated and see if this trend continues!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn I am facepalming hard right now, I was actually going to do all 4 caps pre to see how it worked. I only did 2 caps, and popped the second 2 about an hour post workout.

I don't want to come off as that guy that blows smoke up someone's ass because they sent him free product, so for all of you following, feel free to take my observations lightly. I will keep you all updated and see if this trend continues!
well if 2/2 is working for you now, i see no real "need" to change that, aside from just trying 4 to see how it goes.

when alpha-testing paractin, i was weighing/capping powder myself so i was able to play around with the dosages....with a 250mg dose aka 4 caps joint help, deff notice more of an "acute" pain relief, still noticeable at 125mg, just a bit less profound....but as long as 250mg a day was consumed, the overall anti-inflammitory factor was always there throughout the few months using it

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

So did you like 4/1 or 2/2 dosing? Or does it depend on if you need the immediate pain relief?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried out all 4 pre today for an arm workout and it was hard to tell for me if it worked any better.

Elbows seemed to hold up great for my weighted dips though, and my forearm tendons didn't act up so bad doing bar curls.

I think I will just stick with 2/2 to not only get gym benefits but also to help ease my joints and tendons while I'm at work too.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
pretty interesting to see the improvement in your knees in such a short time. and glad you found a dosing protocol that's really working well for you bro

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosing 2/2 and still no pain to report today!
The tendon in my lift elbow was just a tiny bit sore during warm up yesterday but that's about it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The tendon in my lift elbow was just a tiny bit sore during warm up yesterday but that's about it.
Maybe you just over worked it this weekend?? :tounge-in-cheek:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe you just over worked it this weekend?? :tounge-in-cheek:
I did do a few pint curls at the local brewery.
Double IPA was calling my name.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats how we like it!! Any plans to reduce dosage?

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried 4/1 and if so do you find that it works better?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats how we like it!! Any plans to reduce dosage?

Mike
I'm going to give it another week at this dosage and then drop to 2 a day and see how things hold up.

Have you tried 4/1 and if so do you find that it works better?
I tried it for one workout and didn't notice a difference.
Everyone is different though.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is definitely going to be a 4 caps preworkout kinda day.
My shoulder is freaking killing me. I slept on it funny a couple nights ago and when I woke up I could barely raise it past parallel.
It was feeling a bit better last night after I popped 2 caps and went to do some chest.
But then again waking up today terrible. So since today is shoulder day I'll try and squash the pain before I get in there.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the shoulder bubba. Hope you get some relief.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
...snip...

lulz were had

EDIT:
i do however, with all supps, take some time off at some point :p
^^^^^oh man...do we have to pops?

It's going to be a staple for me. All day, err day.
Same here! Unless Baldwanus scolds me for not taking "some time off at some point"

I did do a few pint curls at the local brewery.
Double IPA was calling my name.
Inb4 Baldwanus says "you and Vaughn should be best friends

you and vaughn should be best friends.
I called it correctly....win

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Today is definitely going to be a 4 caps preworkout kinda day.
My shoulder is freaking killing me. I slept on it funny a couple nights ago and when I woke up I could barely raise it past parallel.
It was feeling a bit better last night after I popped 2 caps and went to do some chest.
But then again waking up today terrible. So since today is shoulder day I'll try and squash the pain before I get in there.
So how was the workout? Did 4 caps at once help?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So how was the workout? Did 4 caps at once help?
Sorry fellas busy ass week.

The 4 caps at once definitely helped, but of course just like last time....sore the next day still.

I think I could probably go 2 caps on off and leg days now, no problem.
But for shoulder and chest I will have to stick with four.

Yesterday my left shoulder hurt so bad I couldn't even open a door at work with it.

I did 4 caps preworkout and it allowed me to go heavy on bench for 3 sets of 3 followed by some heavy rowing, heavy curls, heavy tricep press, and then some high rep (40 reps) work for each body part at the end. No pain.

The biggest thing noticed is the lack of pain in my elbows and knees now.
I wasn't even paying attention...and then it kind of dawned on me at work. My knees are always in so much pain walking up and down stairs all day in my work boots. I honestly can say there has been no knee pain whatsoever the past 2 weeks though. That's awesome!
They still pop time to time but that's no biggie.

Also with the elbows, I didn't noticed any pain today after my heavy tri work yesterday. Another huge plus.

I took two caps today after I had a chance to sit down at work. My feet and toes were throbbing bad from running around so much.

I got a half hour lunch in and went back to work and noticed the throbbing subsiding. Right on!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy birthday to me!

Anyways. I've been sticking with 2 caps on ALL days now and things have been feeling good.

I was able to kill it on dead lifts again no problem, and felt no shoulder pain going heavy on seated rows.

Shoulder was just a TINY bit sore after 3 sets 10 reps of dips with 90 pounds around my waist. But that's expected.

I'm almost out. Better grab some more during the nutra black Friday sale.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Birthday FL3X! Make some memories today.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Happy Birthday bro!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys!!! Happy t day!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my bad bro.. happy late birthday, and happy late thanksgiving day:D

I FAIL!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my bad bro.. happy late birthday, and happy late thanksgiving day:D

I FAIL!
Thanks bud lol hope everyone's Thanksgiving was good.

I notices something yesterday and today that I have to investigate again tomorrow.
It feels like I can breath easier during my workout when I pop a couple caps before the gym.
Maybe its coincidence, or maybe its a built up effect.
Either way, I'm almost out of this bottle. This week will be my last hoorah before this bottle is empty, and in the spirit of that I may as well pop all four caps pre workout eh?

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bud lol hope everyone's Thanksgiving was good.

I notices something yesterday and today that I have to investigate again tomorrow.
It feels like I can breath easier during my workout when I pop a couple caps before the gym.
Maybe its coincidence, or maybe its a built up effect.
Either way, I'm almost out of this bottle. This week will be my last hoorah before this bottle is empty, and in the spirit of that I may as well pop all four caps pre workout eh?
haha, did that final day arrive yet?