Bulking like a FREAK with 1-ALPHA

Page 9 of 25 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by airrock View Post
    Awesome leg day, thats one killer dropset on Hacks!

    Workouts getting denser is always a good thing, great updates!
    Thanks man Im really getting into hack squats the burn is awesome. As far as the workouts being more dense ya my recovery between sets is pretty much as long as it takes just to catch my breath a lil bit.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously


  2. Matt is killing it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Thanks man Im really getting into hack squats the burn is awesome. As far as the workouts being more dense ya my recovery between sets is pretty much as long as it takes just to catch my breath a lil bit.
    Hacks are awesome, I haven't done them in a while. I have been on a deep squat phase lately. That's good to hear recovery is high, makes the workouts fun and people to look at you like your a BEAST!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Matt is killing it.
    thanks bro. im trying
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  5. Quote Originally Posted by airrock View Post
    Hacks are awesome, I haven't done them in a while. I have been on a deep squat phase lately. That's good to hear recovery is high, makes the workouts fun and people to look at you like your a BEAST!!!
    no much can beat a good ole ass to grass squat.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    no much can beat a good ole ass to grass squat.
    When I do hacks I go reverse and go very very low...really hammers the hams and glutes. Front squats are good quad developers...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    When I do hacks I go reverse and go very very low...really hammers the hams and glutes. Front squats are good quad developers...
    I haven't tried them reverse, but that sounds good! Why not superset regular hack with reverse hacks. Sounds CRAZY!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by airrock View Post
    I haven't tried them reverse, but that sounds good! Why not superset regular hack with reverse hacks. Sounds CRAZY!!!
    Most forward hack squat machines are poorly designed and the platform is nto big enough forcing your knees to push out too far to make them effective. If you have one with the really big platform then maybe but you don't want your knees to go forward when doing a squat.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Most forward hack squat machines are poorly designed and the platform is nto big enough forcing your knees to push out too far to make them effective. If you have one with the really big platform then maybe but you don't want your knees to go forward when doing a squat.
    The one at my gym is actually more suited for reverse. My feet are half off the platform when doing them forward
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    The one at my gym is actually more suited for reverse. My feet are half off the platform when doing them forward
    Yeah, mine has a pretty big platform that would be suitable for both. I will have to try it next week and see. I just did squats yesterday, I can't try that to day

  11. I love squats but they are just hardest to get down proper form with. I've been lifting off and on for like 10 yrs but only really started training legs about 2 yrs ago. Effed up my back bad doing squats at first so I was really reticent about doing them. Took me months to get good form for each different type of stance. I love em now though but only with a belt. When you do em right you can feel your whole leg and glutes being activated, not just quads...
    Independent Review

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    The one at my gym is actually more suited for reverse. My feet are half off the platform when doing them forward
    that's what I was talking about yah...

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I love squats but they are just hardest to get down proper form with. I've been lifting off and on for like 10 yrs but only really started training legs about 2 yrs ago. Effed up my back bad doing squats at first so I was really reticent about doing them. Took me months to get good form for each different type of stance. I love em now though but only with a belt. When you do em right you can feel your whole leg and glutes being activated, not just quads...
    Yes I spend a lot of time on technique with anybody I teach. I am very fussy.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver


    Yes I spend a lot of time on technique with anybody I teach. I am very fussy.
    All about form and technique. Yup
    Independent Review

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yes I spend a lot of time on technique with anybody I teach. I am very fussy.
    Absolutely.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  15. Gettinhuge
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  16. went out to eat last night so that affected my performance today to some extent but still did ok. Calories yesterday +4000 no idea. at 3200 before dinner.

    weighed in at 202.2 today

    chest/back

    flat bench
    135x12
    185x12
    225x5
    255x2 felt a tickle in my shoulder so i backed off here
    225x12 PR
    235x8

    attempted weighted dips but again shoulder tickel

    inlcine HS
    2platesx15
    4x15
    6x10
    6x10>4x12>2x12

    cable flys 3 sets of 15

    Back

    wide grip pullups
    12,10,10

    HS bent rows
    2platesx15
    4x15
    6x15
    8x12 PR

    wide grip barbell rows
    135x15
    155x12
    155x12

    cable rows 3 sets of 15

    pulldowns 3 sets of 15
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  17. Pics from today up over 10lbs and still pretty lean
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    Pics from today up over 10lbs and still pretty lean
    looking good my friend....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  19. Here's what I see weight gain no fat gain very little water gain and PR's all over the fuggin place....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. You're doing something right, that I can say for sure! Keep it up man!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  21. Looking good man, up 10 LEAN pounds!!! Awesome work!

  22. Don't know how I missed this,but I'm in bro!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  23. Nice bro. Good shyte. I got chest today. Will weight in and see where I'm at. Hoping 195+.
    Independent Review

  24. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Nice bro. Good shyte. I got chest today. Will weight in and see where I'm at. Hoping 195+.
    I love the way these logs are going whoo hoo!!! Good conversion just what I was praying for. I want to really be able to throw the weights around with this and I will be going for lower quality type gains...fug yah!!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    I love the way these logs are going whoo hoo!!! Good conversion just what I was praying for. I want to really be able to throw the weights around with this and I will be going for lower quality type gains...fug yah!!!
    Haha Lower quality gains can be fun.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What do you mix your bulk NP BCAA's with?
    By Deccadick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 11:16 PM
  2. Beta-Alanine...with an ALPHA price!!!
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 01:25 PM
  3. Something funny I'd like to share with you guys
    By luke1984 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 07:35 AM
  4. Looks like I freaked out over nothing about my HGH
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 05:13 PM
Log in
Log in