Bulking like a FREAK with 1-ALPHA

Page 7 of 16 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Workout today was a lil off since.im not at my home gym but still did pretty good. Im on my phone so this update will be brief

    Leg press up to 16plates.for 25 thats.all it would hold
    Hack squats up to 10 plates for 10 PR
    Split squats 3sets of 10 each leg at 135
    Leg curls and leg extensions 6 sets ea

    Strength is going up still
    Apetite.is crazy
    Vascular all day long arms shoulders lower abs and calves
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions

  2. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Workout today was a lil off since.im not at my home gym but still did pretty good. Im on my phone so this update will be brief

    Leg press up to 16plates.for 25 thats.all it would hold
    Hack squats up to 10 plates for 10 PR
    Split squats 3sets of 10 each leg at 135
    Leg curls and leg extensions 6 sets ea

    Strength is going up still
    Apetite.is crazy
    Vascular all day long arms shoulders lower abs and calves
    Nice work bro!i love my home gym,hate having weight watchers when in public!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  3. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

    Nice work bro!i love my home gym,hate having weight watchers when in public!
    I give everyone dirty looks hoping they wont talk to me LOL. Im a trainer.too so the gym i usually work out I work there too so people always ruin my workouts sucks having to be friendly
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    I give everyone dirty looks hoping they wont talk to me LOL. Im a trainer.too so the gym i usually work out I work there too so people always ruin my workouts sucks having to be friendly
    Lol,I'm not friendly,you all would probably hate me in real life,but hey it's the Internet.Where you can be who ya wanna be!lol.Nothing worse than a small crowd gathering to watch you!can be nice,but if I just went to the gym to watch others,ash won't even go there.I hope to get into training myself someday,or something to further advance myself in life ya know,I've taken a real passion to lifting and want it to be a guide for my career!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  5. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Haha i could use an unfriendly lifting partner someone that wont talk to me and just wants to work.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  6. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Haha i could use an unfriendly lifting partner someone that wont talk to me and just wants to work.
    Tell me about it,they're all either weight watchers,or the ones that will work just "want to get ripped"lol.its rare to see someone really pushing anymore these days!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,623
    Answers
    0


    Getting bigger, abs & vascularity ain't changing. Nice work

    I'm more impressed with your bench. Your arms look longer and being around 6-7% bf. impressive in my book.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  8. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,076
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    sucks having to be friendly
    i may just make this my new sig.
    know what you mean tho - this is why i started taking my own workouts solo, to avoid the mindnumbing moronic abyss of unneeded interruption..

    don't know how i missed this cool log..fashionably late.
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  9. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Getting bigger, abs & vascularity ain't changing. Nice work

    I'm more impressed with your bench. Your arms look longer and being around 6-7% bf. impressive in my book.
    Ya man im up like 10-12 since.i started this and a lil over 20 since competition. I dont think im that low in BF anymore though.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  10. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    i may just make this my new sig.
    know what you mean tho - this is why i started taking my own workouts solo, to avoid the mindnumbing moronic abyss of unneeded interruption..

    don't know how i missed this cool log..fashionably late.
    Must be cuz your.so.busy with your new.rep gig. Congrats by the way
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,623
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    Ya man im up like 10-12 since.i started this and a lil over 20 since competition. I dont think im that low in BF anymore though.
    Meh, I'd say you're close bc you're holding water. Whatever the case, you're doing awesome broham
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  12. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Meh, I'd say you're close bc you're holding water. Whatever the case, you're doing awesome broham
    Yah you see it too... that's what I saw...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Meh, I'd say you're close bc you're holding water. Whatever the case, you're doing awesome broham
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah you see it too... that's what I saw...
    Thanks guys.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  14. Registered User
    chefbo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,132
    Answers
    0


    amen
  15. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Easy day today shoulder is bugging me so went light slow and deliberate reps. Still not at my home gym so workout was a lil different then i would usually do

    Flat bench
    135x15 2 sets
    185x15
    205x12
    225x10
    235x10

    Incline
    135x15
    155x12
    175x12
    195x12
    215x10>>>>>175x10>>>>>135x10

    tried some flys but was unsuccessfull

    wide grip pullups
    12,10,8
    bent rows wide grip oerhand
    135x15
    155x15
    175x12
    195x12
    215x12
    pulldowns wide 3 sets of 15
    V-handle 3 sets of 15

    Notes
    * recent PRs are now easy lifts
    * apetite is effin crazy
    * full and solid all day
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  16. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Easy day today shoulder is bugging me so went light slow and deliberate reps. Still not at my home gym so workout was a lil different then i would usually do

    Flat bench
    135x15 2 sets
    185x15
    205x12
    225x10
    235x10

    Incline
    135x15
    155x12
    175x12
    195x12
    215x10>>>>>175x10>>>>>135x10

    tried some flys but was unsuccessfull

    wide grip pullups
    12,10,8
    bent rows wide grip oerhand
    135x15
    155x15
    175x12
    195x12
    215x12
    pulldowns wide 3 sets of 15
    V-handle 3 sets of 15

    Notes
    * recent PRs are now easy lifts
    * apetite is effin crazy
    * full and solid all day
    Nice work man,watch that shoulder!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  17. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Easy day today shoulder is bugging me so went light slow and deliberate reps. Still not at my home gym so workout was a lil different then i would usually do

    Flat bench
    135x15 2 sets
    185x15
    205x12
    225x10
    235x10

    Incline
    135x15
    155x12
    175x12
    195x12
    215x10>>>>>175x10>>>>>135x10

    tried some flys but was unsuccessfull

    wide grip pullups
    12,10,8
    bent rows wide grip oerhand
    135x15
    155x15
    175x12
    195x12
    215x12
    pulldowns wide 3 sets of 15
    V-handle 3 sets of 15

    Notes
    * recent PRs are now easy lifts
    * apetite is effin crazy
    * full and solid all day
    This is where I get stoked... a sure sign that it's working like I'd hoped as if there wern't enough already...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  18. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    944
    Answers
    0


    Looks like I have some catching up to do.....13 pages worth!!!
  19. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Looks like I have some catching up to do.....13 pages worth!!!
    Yah and all of it is good reading, product works just like I fortold. I admit I was optimistic when I read the profile. I just thought if this converts really well then this should happen, and it did
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  20. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Ate tons of crap yesterday so I was definitly feeling it today. And my workout suffered to some extent. Shoulders bis and tris nothing big to report took it easy today trying to let my shoulder recover a bit so I can hit it hard the last 3 weeks.




    Notes
    * I can not ever eat enough food
    * weights feel light theres no "mental block" when lifting or going to failure
    * pump was crazy today
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  21. Registered User
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,555
    Answers
    0


    This is awesome. Def gonna be in my shopping cart. Great log for a great product.
  22. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    That's one thing when you're experiencing all these strength gains you may be prone to injury. I wonder if this would go well with 550 for joint support.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  23. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Just hit 410x20 hack squats #WTF!!
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  24. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Looks like I have some catching up to do.....13 pages worth!!!
    Ya u do slacker
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  25. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    diet was on point yesterday lil under calories but not too bad 3500ish total 300/300/100

    haack squats
    90x20
    180x20
    270x20
    360x20
    410x20 PR
    360x15
    270x20
    180x20
    180x10 (4-2-2-0 tempo) 3 sets

    swiss ball lug curls 4 sets of 15
    leg extensions 4 sets of 20

    Notes
    *360x20 hack squat was a PR from last workout and was relatively easy this time
    * Its impossible for me to eat enough to be satisfied
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  26. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Again with the massive strength increases ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  27. Registered User
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,012
    Answers
    0


    If 1-Alpha is that good, who needs methylated compounds?

    I let this 1-Alpha cycle decide about my future with oral steroids and prohormones.. If I like it, I may stay with this new wave of "healthier" compounds.

    DW, Matty and other knowledgeable guys, feel free to check that thread I started in Anabolics section (Steroids and cholesterol)
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  28. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    If 1-Alpha is that good, who needs methylated compounds?

    I let this 1-Alpha cycle decide about my future with oral steroids and prohormones.. If I like it, I may stay with this new wave of "healthier" compounds.

    DW, Matty and other knowledgeable guys, feel free to check that thread I started in Anabolics section (Steroids and cholesterol)
    Yah that's a good point this is the srongest non-methyl I have heard of so far. It actually seems to be *****ing the stronger compounds as well.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  29. Registered User
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,012
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah that's a good point this is the srongest non-methyl I have heard of so far. It actually seems to be *****ing the stronger compounds as well.

    Of course there is strong progestin based prohormones (pro-dien and dien) but they come with totally different side-effects and at least pro-dien elevates liver values and skews lipids too.

    DW, what do you know about 1-Alpha's effect on cholesterol?
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,623
    Answers
    0


    When I see DW, I get confused here lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  31. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Of course there is strong progestin based prohormones (pro-dien and dien) but they come with totally different side-effects and at least pro-dien elevates liver values and skews lipids too.

    DW, what do you know about 1-Alpha's effect on cholesterol?
    The conversion seems to have a lot of the sides at a minimum but I am not sure what effect this would have concerning choleterol. My guess is that it would not be as bad as what it converts too but I am not a scientist type.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  32. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    diet was on point yesterday lil under calories but not too bad 3500ish total 300/300/100

    haack squats
    90x20
    180x20
    270x20
    360x20
    410x20 PR
    360x15
    270x20
    180x20
    180x10 (4-2-2-0 tempo) 3 sets

    swiss ball lug curls 4 sets of 15
    leg extensions 4 sets of 20

    Notes
    *360x20 hack squat was a PR from last workout and was relatively easy this time
    * Its impossible for me to eat enough to be satisfied
    Holy sh**,straight wrecked those legs!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  33. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,076
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    DW, what do you know about 1-Alpha's effect on cholesterol?
    since it is non-17a methylated there is much less concern for altered cholesterol problems, and it is liver safe.
    depending on your diet, blood pressure may be slightly elevated, but is typically not an issue.
    majority of users consider side effects mild and very easily tolerated during cycle.
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  34. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

    Holy sh**,straight wrecked those legs!
    Ya i was smoked going to be walking funny tonight.....haha my wife says that all the time
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  35. Registered User
    airrock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    104
    Answers
    0


    Dude, you tearing this up. Really putting this stuff to work and it is paying off big time!!
  36. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by airrock View Post
    Dude, you tearing this up. Really putting this stuff to work and it is paying off big time!!
    It's a big strength gain on this I used the original compound years ago and I never saw such increases the weights were just lighter it was surreal..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  37. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,899
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Just hit 410x20 hack squats #WTF!!
    Yeah buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice PR......congrats
  38. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Weighed in today and random workout pic
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  39. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    flat bench
    135x12 2 sets
    185x12
    225x10
    245x8
    265x3 PR

    HS incline
    4plates x 15
    6 plates x12 PR
    6 plates x10>>>>4x10>>>>>2x15

    flys machine
    3 sets of 15

    wide grip pull ups
    12,12,10
    neutral grip
    10,10,10

    HS bent rows
    4plates x 15
    6x15
    8x15 PR?
    8x10

    atlas pulldowns? no idea what these are called
    3 sets of 15

    db rows
    90x12 3 sets

    pulldowns 3 sets to failure

    Notes
    * weight still increasing
    * strength still increasing
    * shoulder feeling a lil better
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  40. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Yeah buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice PR......congrats
    Thanks man I was really surprised with this one.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What do you mix your bulk NP BCAA's with?
    By Deccadick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 09:16 PM
  2. Beta-Alanine...with an ALPHA price!!!
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 11:25 AM
  3. Something funny I'd like to share with you guys
    By luke1984 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 05:35 AM
  4. Looks like I freaked out over nothing about my HGH
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 03:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in