Bulking like a FREAK with 1-ALPHA

Page 4 of 25 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Subbed, was looking to run 1-Alpha during my bulk, just unsure of what would be a sick stack to combine with it would be

2. Quote Originally Posted by Xylez View Post
    Subbed, was looking to run 1-Alpha during my bulk, just unsure of what would be a sick stack to combine with it would be
    Thanks for joining. Im just stacking 1-alpha with more 1-alpha and a nice calorie surplus only a week in and already seeing some good things.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Thanks for joining. Im just stacking 1-alpha with more 1-alpha and a nice calorie surplus only a week in and already seeing some good things.
    lol...the 1-alpha/1-alpha combo.

any lethargy?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...the 1-alpha/1-alpha combo.

any lethargy?
    nah nothing yet. Feeling good man strong and hungry LOL
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

5. How many bottles did they give you to run the full cycle? So i know for future reference if i decide to do the same ?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Xylez View Post
    How many bottles did they give you to run the full cycle? So i know for future reference if i decide to do the same ?
    I have 3 bottles. So 6 weeks at 4 caps a day. It was awesome of them to hook us up like that when an effective dose could be 2 caps. Shouldnt need to stack it at the 4 cap dose. Especially if it keeps up the way things are going already

7. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    I have 3 bottles. So 6 weeks at 4 caps a day. It was awesome of them to hook us up like that when an effective dose could be 2 caps. Shouldnt need to stack it at the 4 cap dose. Especially if it keeps up the way things are going already
    3 bottles should be a nice run.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

Understandable, excited to see the results.

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    3 bottles should be a nice run.
    Ya man they really hooked us up. They threw in 2 bottles of PCT Revolution and Pure Test as well

Quote Originally Posted by Xylez View Post
    Understandable, excited to see the results.
    Ya me too man.....Stay Tuned

10. week 1 update

* Strength steadily increasing
    * Apetite is huge
    * weight 194.6 first thing am up 2.6lbs from last week
    * constant urge to workout(waking up at 1am hoping its time to hit the gym)
    * muscles feeling full and hard

11. Week 1 pics
    Attached Images Attached Images     

12. Looking good in a heterosexual way! Keep it up!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

13. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Looking good in a heterosexual way! Keep it up!
    Haha thanks man.

14. Staying lean seems to be no problem for you, and this struff is kicking in fast, that's so exciting...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Staying lean seems to be no problem for you, and this struff is kicking in fast, that's so exciting...
    Ya im looking to get over 200lbs while under 10%bf. Id like to go into my next comp at 190 on stage was about 180 for the.last.one

16. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Ya im looking to get over 200lbs while under 10%bf. Id like to go into my next comp at 190 on stage was about 180 for the.last.one
    Yah you can just put your head down and bulk, keep it clean though

17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah you can just put your head down and bulk, keep it clean though
    Thats the plan brother. Though it gets boring hitting 3700+cals a day cleanly LOL.

Todays workout shoulder/bis/tris

standard warm up

barbell press
    45x20
    75x20
    95x15
    115x12
    135x12
    145x12
    155x8
    165x6 (focus left my shoulders and shifted to my tris here so I backed off)
    145x10
    145x10
    145x9

3 sets lateral raises 12 reps ea
    3 sets face pulls 15 reps ea
    4 sets shrugs 15 reps ea

tris
    seated dips 4 sets 20-12 reps
    rope press downs 4 sets 20-12 reps

bis

barbell curls up to 90lbs 12,10,10,6,4,10,10,
    crossover machine curls 3 sets of 10 light focusing on full strech and peak contraction

Then home eat rest a lil and round 2

round 2
    treadmill intervals 20 minutes up to max incline at 9mph 1min on 1min off
    hanging leg raises 3 sets of 15
    cable crunches 3x15
    ball oblique crunches 3x40 ea side

18. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    Week 1 pics
    damn mat...your pics make me look like ****....good work mate
    OLYMPUS UK REP

19. You staying with physique class then?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

20. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    You staying with physique class then?
    For now we went to a NPC in bostin last week and the physique guys were huge i think ill fit in much better down here

21. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    For now we went to a NPC in bostin last week and the physique guys were huge i think ill fit in much better down here
    Yah there are changes happening size wise in all the other categories even for women.

22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah there are changes happening size wise in all the other categories even for women.
    Ya there was a huge difference in size from alaska to massachussettes.

23. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Ya there was a huge difference in size from alaska to massachussettes.
    i would think there are a lot of fitness freaks in boston, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

i would think there are a lot of fitness freaks in boston, lol.
    Ya even the. prejudging was packed. Huge turnout of people competitors and audience

25. Good workout today felt stong as hell. Rest between sets was minimal. However I did get a serious back pump I took a pre workout this morning wich most likely contributede to that so no more pump products on leg day LOL. I dont forsee this being an issue.

Squats/Leg day

standard warm up

135x10
    135x10
    185x10
    225x10
    245x10
    265x10
    285x6
    225x5 (4-4-1-1 tempo)
    225x5 same

leg extensions 3 sets of 15
    leg curls 3 sets of 15

leg press
    10platesx20
    10x20
    10x20

calfs various excersizes 12 sets

hack squats narrow stance (2-2-1-1 tempo)
    2 plates x12
    2x12
    2x12
    4x12
    4x12
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What do you mix your bulk NP BCAA's with?
    By Deccadick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 10:16 PM
  2. Beta-Alanine...with an ALPHA price!!!
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 12:25 PM
  3. Something funny I'd like to share with you guys
    By luke1984 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 06:35 AM
  4. Looks like I freaked out over nothing about my HGH
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 04:13 PM