Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    and you have already been given the proper answer
    so you e-mail the company direct, are given an answer, and still want ppl's opinions?
    well..
    as a matter of fact, while i cannot fault you for wanting to be "safe", i can also say there is wayyy too much "better safe than sorry" mentality leading to gross overuse of things that simply need not be considered "mandatory"
    you got guys using 3 different products for "support" while on cycle..you got guys running serms when it's not necessary - on top of 2 otc pct products..and still using support products in pct..
    is ridiculous, really
    on the other hand no supplement conpany or rep would publicy advertise that their products require support supplements or a SERM for pct.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    on the other hand no supplement conpany or rep would publicy advertise that their products require support supplements or a SERM for pct.
    i would disagree with that - but, i do see where you are coming from
    serms have their place, but yes since they are illegal w/o script i can agree with the issue of a company not advising
    it's a fine line sometimes, giving someone good useful advice while also staying within the letter of the law
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.83%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    and you have already been given the proper answer
    so you e-mail the company direct, are given an answer, and still want ppl's opinions?
    sometimes we can not 100% trust the seller, as the fact that they are a seller and they just wanna sell their products. I dont know and if SERMs is one of their product, may be the answer gonna look like " Yes, SERMs is required due to keep your gain and prevent gyno" I dont know just ask you guys for opinion to make the final conclusion. Anyways, thx for wasting your time to read and answer something.... something......
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by directers View Post
    sometimes we can not 100% trust the seller, as the fact that they are a seller and they just wanna sell their products. I dont know and if SERMs is one of their product, may be the answer gonna look like " Yes, SERMs is required due to keep your gain and prevent gyno" I dont know just ask you guys for opinion to make the final conclusion. Anyways, thx for wasting your time to read and answer something.... something......
    okay?

damn them companies and just wanting to sell their product anyways....
    what are they thinking?

interesting 6th post buddy, try not to get too upset here, nobody is hating on you
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

okay?

interesting 6th post buddy, try not to get too upset here, nobody is hating on you
    Just want to say to Directers that all the Finaflex reps here are straight up bodybuilders and very health conscious. They would not provide or intentionally leave out information for the purpose of selling you something. There is always a liability that a company assumes when it sells products. That said, you can trust the recommendation made by Snagency. I'm not a rep or associated with Finaflex, just a very satisfied user of their products!

It is very important that you follow directions when using these products. Read and research the forums here and you will find all answers you need.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.83%

okay?

what are they thinking?

well bro, i'm normally just reading around and find something interesting and because I'm very new with prohormone so keep reading is better and asking when I'm in deep interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Just want to say to Directers that all the Finaflex reps here are straight up bodybuilders and very health conscious. They would not provide or intentionally leave out information for the purpose of selling you something. There is always a liability that a company assumes when it sells products. That said, you can trust the recommendation made by Snagency. I'm not a rep or associated with Finaflex, just a very satisfied user of their products!

It is very important that you follow directions when using these products. Read and research the forums here and you will find all answers you need.
    well then just follow what they said. DONE!! may be I have to run 2 bottles of pct revolution black. According to what they said "1 cap during PH running and 2 caps on pct" to minimize any possible side. 1 cap during PH running and 2 caps on pct
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%

Quote Originally Posted by directers View Post
    well then just follow what they said. DONE!! may be I have to run 2 bottles of pct revolution black. According to what they said "1 cap during PH running and 2 caps on pct" to minimize any possible side. 1 cap during PH running and 2 caps on pct
    and now i know who you must have talked to, because there is only one of us who advises PCT Black during cycle when there are no obvious signs of elevated estrogen

so again, for clarity sake: no do not take PCT Black while on cycle, save this for pct
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

and now i know who you must have talked to, because there is only one of us who advises PCT Black during cycle when there are no obvious signs of elevated estrogen

so again, for clarity sake: no do not take PCT Black while on cycle, save this for pct
    I did for a bit as that's what was recommended at one time but not recently, I think it was due to the support it has in it.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I did for a bit as that's what was recommended at one time but not recently, I think it was due to the support it has in it.
    aware, thx

Similar Forum Threads

1. What do you mix your bulk NP BCAA's with?
    By Deccadick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 10:16 PM
  2. Beta-Alanine...with an ALPHA price!!!
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 12:25 PM
  3. Something funny I'd like to share with you guys
    By luke1984 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 06:35 AM
  4. Looks like I freaked out over nothing about my HGH
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 04:13 PM