Bulking like a FREAK with 1-ALPHA

Page 12 of 21 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Up almost 13lbs and still pretty lean
    sorry to hear about this morning, but this right here is awesome!
    pic looks mean my friend.


  2. Good beard! Still lean bro and bigger #winning!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Good beard! Still lean bro and bigger #winning!!!!
    Thanks buddy. No shave november. Im going all out this thing is itchy
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    sorry to hear about this morning, but this right here is awesome!
    pic looks mean my friend.
    Thanks man.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Up almost 13lbs and still pretty lean

    Matty I like you in a bulking phase. 13 lbs+ ab's....damn man, go ahead!!
    •   
       


  6. Holy crap you got thick!! no sign of any fat gain almost no water either. You look drier than your last pics... 13 quality lbs!! Fug!!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. Hell yeah man. Looks like quality mass for sure. Can't wait to run this.

  8. going to find a gym get a halfassed workout before I embarass myself at the inlaws later...Im going to get disgusting today and cant wait
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    going to find a gym get a halfassed workout before I embarass myself at the inlaws later...Im going to get disgusting today and cant wait
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

    Yeah buddy.

    Workout highpoints today

    Shouldsr press
    6 sets
    175x6
    135x22 PR

    Lat raise 4 sets
    face pulls 4 sets
    Shrugs 4 sets

    Close grip bench 4 sets
    Decline tris extensions
    Tried dips.but bugged my shoulder
    Seated pressdowns 3 sets
    Vbar pressdowns

    Notes
    * nice pr today by 6 reps
    * weight still feels.light
    * gonna completely embarrass myself at the.inlaws today
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    * nice pr today by 6 reps
    BOOM!

    * gonna completely embarrass myself at the.inlaws today
    and how's that working out for ya?


  12. some nice progress matty...

    HAPPY T-DAY!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Yeah buddy.

    Workout highpoints today

    Shouldsr press
    6 sets
    175x6
    135x22 PR

    Lat raise 4 sets
    face pulls 4 sets
    Shrugs 4 sets

    Close grip bench 4 sets
    Decline tris extensions
    Tried dips.but bugged my shoulder
    Seated pressdowns 3 sets
    Vbar pressdowns

    Notes
    * nice pr today by 6 reps
    * weight still feels.light
    * gonna completely embarrass myself at the.inlaws today
    That's what I'm talking about It's not just that the PR's are falling but by how much ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    BOOM!

    and how's that working out for ya?

    Bro I got effing gross yesterday. Im feeling it today. I feel hungover from all the sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    some nice progress matty...

    HAPPY T-DAY!!!
    THanks buddy you too

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That's what I'm talking about It's not just that the PR's are falling but by how much ...
    Ya its almost like "wow that was easy why couldnt I always do that"
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    THanks buddy you too



    Ya its almost like "wow that was easy why couldnt I always do that"
    Precisely how I felt when I did the original product back in the day.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. Well just spent the last half hour cacthing up on the last 13 pages ive missed. Got to say I'm impressed. Just picked up a bottle of 1 alpha and a bottle of Epi-v trying to decide how I want to run them. You've got me excited to try them

  17. Quote Originally Posted by edje007

    sucks man....getting sick sucks....seems like we all got sick
    Not this guy!
    Independent Review

  18. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist

    Not this guy!
    true
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  19. Fianlly getting over this bull$h!t cold and vicious food hangover. Killed it today.


    flat bench
    135x10
    185x10
    225x5
    245x5
    265x4 PR
    225x15 PR


    DB Incline
    80sx12
    90sx12
    100x12 PR
    100sx10 would have been a PR if I did it first LOL


    cable flys 3sets of 15
    pec dec flys 3 sets of 15

    HS Incline pyramid set no rest except to change weight
    2platesx10
    4x10
    6x8
    4x10
    2x15

    tri extensions 3 sets of 15
    decline tri extension 3 sets of 12
    vbar pressdowns 3 sets of 12
    single arm pressdowns 3 sets of 12

    NOTES
    * Multiple PRs today
    * shoulder had no issues today
    * still have almost 3 weeks to really solidify gains
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  20. Funny I recently read an article on not to get discouraged if PRs are few and far between, and you are beating PRs weekly lol.

  21. Killing it per usual. You're getting me excited to start bulking.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Funny I recently read an article on not to get discouraged if PRs are few and far between, and you are beating PRs weekly lol.
    Ive been killin the PRs lately but Im in a big calorie surplus and 1 alpha/1-test is great for strength gains

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Killing it per usual. You're getting me excited to start bulking.
    Bulk mode till probably febuary for me buddy. When are you starting??? new log for this? make sure you send me the link
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    Bulk mode till probably febuary for me buddy. When are you starting??? new log for this? make sure you send me the link
    I'm looking until April probably. It'll be my off season log, starts Monday!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I'm looking until April probably. It'll be my off season log, starts Monday!
    Sweet Im already subd in that one
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  25. What more can I say ...shytes the real deal..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  26. got big today back to eating right again so my workouts are improving LOL. but...leaving for vaca tomorow so i doubt ill be eating very well for a couple weeks

    pullups 10 sets of 10 different grips
    dumbell rows 100sx10 3 sets
    tbar rows 5 sets up to 4 plates and a 25 for 8
    pulldowns 3 sets of 12
    HS bent rows 8 plates to 8-15 4 sets

    db culrs 4 sets of 10
    preacher curls 4 sets of 12
    cable culrs 4 sets of 15
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  27. Damn you're getting strong!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom
    Damn you're getting strong!
    Thanks bud. Strength has been skyrocketing on this. Im surs.a major calorie surplus helps as well
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Thanks bud. Strength has been skyrocketing on this. Im surs.a major calorie surplus helps as well
    Yeah.. I've taken in just maintenance calories lately but strength and especially endurance shoots up for me too.. It's definitely where this product shines!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Yeah.. I've taken in just maintenance calories lately but strength and especially endurance shoots up for me too.. It's definitely where this product shines!
    Ya man lifting heavier with less rest between sets. This stuff will most likely be part of my next cycle as well. I really like the idea of not having to use methyls
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What do you mix your bulk NP BCAA's with?
    By Deccadick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 11:16 PM
  2. Beta-Alanine...with an ALPHA price!!!
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 01:25 PM
  3. Something funny I'd like to share with you guys
    By luke1984 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 07:35 AM
  4. Looks like I freaked out over nothing about my HGH
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 05:13 PM
Log in
Log in