Bulking like a FREAK with 1-ALPHA

Page 10 of 25 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Haha Lower quality gains can be fun.

    Not half as much fun as the higher quality ones, I am having a great time and I feel incredible...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug


  2. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    looking good my friend....
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Here's what I see weight gain no fat gain very little water gain and PR's all over the fuggin place....
    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    You're doing something right, that I can say for sure! Keep it up man!
    THanks guys. The gains are coming fast and solid Like DW said no real water or fat gains plus strength is going up nicely
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by airrock View Post
    Looking good man, up 10 LEAN pounds!!! Awesome work!
    Thanks man shooting for 210 now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Don't know how I missed this,but I'm in bro!
    Thanks for joining man.

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Nice bro. Good shyte. I got chest today. Will weight in and see where I'm at. Hoping 195+.
    Do it have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I love the way these logs are going whoo hoo!!! Good conversion just what I was praying for. I want to really be able to throw the weights around with this and I will be going for lower quality type gains...fug yah!!!
    Again gains are solid and steady......impressive

    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Haha Lower quality gains can be fun.
    Maybe but these are better
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    1-ALPHA buddy and its treating me good. Up about 8lbs and new PRs on all my big lifts things are going good in here only been a lil over 2 weeks still have almost 4 weeks left
    ARNOLD WHO?????
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  5. matty this log is just what everyone needed to look at to geta feel for 1 alpha . thaey had better restock at nutra because there is gonna be aChristmas fusho ntheis shyte!!! get behind me in line!!!
    •   
       


  6. Im up in the mountains this week with limited internet Ill still get on daily and am going out gym hunting for the week today. Yesterday workout was shoulders bis/tris. Today is a rest day

    Notes
    * shoulder was giving me some issues so i didnt push it
    * muscles are hard as rock
    * pump and vascularity keeps getting better
    * apetite is still crazy
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    Im up in the mountains this week with limited internet Ill still get on daily and am going out gym hunting for the week today. Yesterday workout was shoulders bis/tris. Today is a rest day

    Notes
    * shoulder was giving me some issues so i didnt push it
    * muscles are hard as rock
    * pump and vascularity keeps getting better
    * apetite is still crazy
    Your log is definitely influencing me to run this. Good job brother!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  8. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Im up in the mountains this week with limited internet Ill still get on daily and am going out gym hunting for the week today. Yesterday workout was shoulders bis/tris. Today is a rest day

    Notes
    * shoulder was giving me some issues so i didnt push it
    * muscles are hard as rock
    * pump and vascularity keeps getting better
    * apetite is still crazy
    I'm experiencing same things as you... Appetite is great, pumps are awesome and vascularity and hardness are better than ever.. And all of that after just 1 week of 1-Alpha!

    Do you have that "on" feeling?
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I'm experiencing same things as you... Appetite is great, pumps are awesome and vascularity and hardness are better than ever.. And all of that after just 1 week of 1-Alpha!

    Do you have that "on" feeling?
    Hey man congrats on the androfactory gig!!! was that the big news? I have limited internet at the moment so am not all caught up on your log

    As far as the "ON" feeling its most noticable in the gym where I just feel well.....ALPHA LOL. Outside the gym not so much.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Hey man congrats on the androfactory gig!!! was that the big news? I have limited internet at the moment so am not all caught up on your log

    As far as the "ON" feeling its most noticable in the gym where I just feel well.....ALPHA LOL. Outside the gym not so much.
    Yeah, that was the big news

    I feel "on" almost all the time but thay may be due to the fact that I'm used to feel lethargic on cycle
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Yeah, that was the big news

    I feel "on" almost all the time but thay may be due to the fact that I'm used to feel lethargic on cycle
    well congrats man. P-bold is something i plan on running at some point in the near future.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    well congrats man. P-bold is something i plan on running at some point in the near future.
    Be sure to contact me before buying it then!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  13. It's so good to hear this is not causing lethargy, I have to be honest due to the conversion everyone has been experiencing I thought it might.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  14. EDIT: Lol, I posted to wrong thread! I'm confused with all these 1-Alpha logs
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom
    Be sure to contact me before buying it then!
    Will do man thanks
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  16. Workout today was a lil off since.im not at my home gym but still did pretty good. Im on my phone so this update will be brief

    Leg press up to 16plates.for 25 thats.all it would hold
    Hack squats up to 10 plates for 10 PR
    Split squats 3sets of 10 each leg at 135
    Leg curls and leg extensions 6 sets ea

    Strength is going up still
    Apetite.is crazy
    Vascular all day long arms shoulders lower abs and calves
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Workout today was a lil off since.im not at my home gym but still did pretty good. Im on my phone so this update will be brief

    Leg press up to 16plates.for 25 thats.all it would hold
    Hack squats up to 10 plates for 10 PR
    Split squats 3sets of 10 each leg at 135
    Leg curls and leg extensions 6 sets ea

    Strength is going up still
    Apetite.is crazy
    Vascular all day long arms shoulders lower abs and calves
    Nice work bro!i love my home gym,hate having weight watchers when in public!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

    Nice work bro!i love my home gym,hate having weight watchers when in public!
    I give everyone dirty looks hoping they wont talk to me LOL. Im a trainer.too so the gym i usually work out I work there too so people always ruin my workouts sucks having to be friendly
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    I give everyone dirty looks hoping they wont talk to me LOL. Im a trainer.too so the gym i usually work out I work there too so people always ruin my workouts sucks having to be friendly
    Lol,I'm not friendly,you all would probably hate me in real life,but hey it's the Internet.Where you can be who ya wanna be!lol.Nothing worse than a small crowd gathering to watch you!can be nice,but if I just went to the gym to watch others,ash won't even go there.I hope to get into training myself someday,or something to further advance myself in life ya know,I've taken a real passion to lifting and want it to be a guide for my career!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  20. Haha i could use an unfriendly lifting partner someone that wont talk to me and just wants to work.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Haha i could use an unfriendly lifting partner someone that wont talk to me and just wants to work.
    Tell me about it,they're all either weight watchers,or the ones that will work just "want to get ripped"lol.its rare to see someone really pushing anymore these days!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  22. Getting bigger, abs & vascularity ain't changing. Nice work

    I'm more impressed with your bench. Your arms look longer and being around 6-7% bf. impressive in my book.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    sucks having to be friendly
    i may just make this my new sig.
    know what you mean tho - this is why i started taking my own workouts solo, to avoid the mindnumbing moronic abyss of unneeded interruption..

    don't know how i missed this cool log..fashionably late.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Getting bigger, abs & vascularity ain't changing. Nice work

    I'm more impressed with your bench. Your arms look longer and being around 6-7% bf. impressive in my book.
    Ya man im up like 10-12 since.i started this and a lil over 20 since competition. I dont think im that low in BF anymore though.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    i may just make this my new sig.
    know what you mean tho - this is why i started taking my own workouts solo, to avoid the mindnumbing moronic abyss of unneeded interruption..

    don't know how i missed this cool log..fashionably late.
    Must be cuz your.so.busy with your new.rep gig. Congrats by the way
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What do you mix your bulk NP BCAA's with?
    By Deccadick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 10:16 PM
  2. Beta-Alanine...with an ALPHA price!!!
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 12:25 PM
  3. Something funny I'd like to share with you guys
    By luke1984 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 06:35 AM
  4. Looks like I freaked out over nothing about my HGH
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 04:13 PM
Log in
Log in