relieving long term pain with iForce Joint Help (sponsored)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a fantastic opportunity to fix my longtime nagging joint pain using iforce joint help!

I currently have two nagging issues. My right shoulder and right knee. Shoulder is from trying to do too much weight on incline presses. Knee is from a quad accident. Shoulder has been bad for about 3 months. Knee over a year. I'm 26 and I have used glucosamine msm combo. As well as athletic extreme joint restore. Joint restore really helped while on but pain came back pretty quickly after. I want to use this product because the pain is really effecting my lifting. I have been going really light and my shoulders and chest seem to be lacking because of the pain.

Will be starting my first dose Monday but thought I would put the log up now! Thanks again Vaughn and iForce!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for Monday update!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for monday!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took my first serving today. Which is a good thing! My knee was killing me all weekend! Might follow the immediate pain protocol for a few days :)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
in, sorry for being late :/

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
In!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far nothing to really report. Worked out shoulders and traps today. Had to go really light on upright rows. Can feel the pain. Can't wait for this to kick in!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished legs and my knee feels better already. Not able to squat or anything but I did leg extensions and my knee felt much better than it normally does. So far it's working! Probably going to go to the wrestling room in a week or two. That will be the true test :) but for now I can surely notice a difference!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far it seems like it is really working. Usually when I come home after being on my feet all days knee is throbbing. Haven't experienced that these past couple of days. Allows me to sleep and feel better without a throbbing knee!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really liking this. My friend is picking up a bottle this week when he gets paid :) my knee feels great and so does my shoulder. Everything feels well lubricated and healthy! Feels like I'm 18 and pain free! Workouts have been much better.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Really liking this. My friend is picking up a bottle this week when he gets paid :) my knee feels great and so does my shoulder. Everything feels well lubricated and healthy! Feels like I'm 18 and pain free! Workouts have been much better.
Are you able to push yourself more now?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
awesome to hear :D

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
stuff works great!!! my shoulder pain is virtually gone! it feels weird being able to add more weight since I am so scared of feeling some sort of pain lol. Been able to increase all my lifts simply for the fact that my joints feel so healthy. Recommend this to anyone with joint problems for sure!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
In,I'm interested in this.seems to be working for ya I'm hoping to have some soon myself.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In,I'm interested in this.seems to be working for ya I'm hoping to have some soon myself.
If you have joint pain. This is great!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
So far it seems like it is really working. Usually when I come home after being on my feet all days knee is throbbing. Haven't experienced that these past couple of days. Allows me to sleep and feel better without a throbbing knee!

Word of mouth really helps...many thanks!!!

For sure. The pain is practically gone so I can go a lot harder.
stuff works great!!! my shoulder pain is virtually gone! it feels weird being able to add more weight since I am so scared of feeling some sort of pain lol. Been able to increase all my lifts simply for the fact that my joints feel so healthy. Recommend this to anyone with joint problems for sure!
That is awesome progression!!!! while I understand you are excited that you are experiencing less pain/discomfort, please do take it easy as you go up the weights/intensity :;)

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear! You should still proceed with caution though!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word of mouth really helps...many thanks!!!

That is awesome progression!!!! while I understand you are excited that you are experiencing less pain/discomfort, please do take it easy as you go up the weights/intensity :;)
I am :) after an injury that puts you out.... I've learned to go lighter and still burn out. Not worth it to me in the long run lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still doing great! Might have to wait on buying next bottle. As I am broke! So it will be interesting to see how my body feels when I come off of it. For now all things are go! Shoulder and knee feel great!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Still doing great! Might have to wait on buying next bottle. As I am broke! So it will be interesting to see how my body feels when I come off of it. For now all things are go! Shoulder and knee feel great!

black friday/cyber monday is just around the corner ;)

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That it is... I wonder what deals there will be to be found!
Totally forgot. Still meaning to try protean :) I'll keep my eyes peeled for sure!

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Works well for joints, how about Connective tissue i.e tendons & ligaments.

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Works well for joints, how about Connective tissue i.e tendons & ligaments.

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

full 2g dose of cissus = happy tendons/ligaments :D

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Totally forgot. Still meaning to try protean :) I'll keep my eyes peeled for sure!
definitely want to grab a bottle if it's in your budget, you wont be disappointed :biggthumpup:

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good over here. Literally the pain feels gone. Been going heavy and hard but still cautious. I want to try heart health soon as bp and heart rate have been weird lately. I know it's not a bp supp but still looks promising

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still loving it! Actually pulled the trigger and picked up the new multi and joint help combo for a good deal :) I like the healthy stuff iforce is putting out now!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
will post my final review in a few days! on a side note.... I needed new shoes cause my knee was killing me prior to starting joint help... not anymore :) allowed me to buy my second bottle haha

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review: I would like to thank vaughn and iforce again for the opportunity to log joint help! As stated before I have had long term knee and shoulder injuries. They have hindered my workouts which has hindered my growth. Joint force seriously took the pain away. As of today I do not have any current joint issues. I have been able to bench more and have much more effective leg workouts. Anyone with joint issues should definitely try joint help.
overall I would give it a 9.5/10.... I might update when I stop taking joint help and see if the pain is permanently gone :) give it a try.... you won't regret it!