relieving long term pain with iForce Joint Help (sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Totally forgot. Still meaning to try protean I'll keep my eyes peeled for sure!
    You won't regret it!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!

2. All good over here. Literally the pain feels gone. Been going heavy and hard but still cautious. I want to try heart health soon as bp and heart rate have been weird lately. I know it's not a bp supp but still looks promising
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at

3. Still loving it! Actually pulled the trigger and picked up the new multi and joint help combo for a good deal I like the healthy stuff iforce is putting out now!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at

4. will post my final review in a few days! on a side note.... I needed new shoes cause my knee was killing me prior to starting joint help... not anymore allowed me to buy my second bottle haha

5. Final Review: I would like to thank vaughn and iforce again for the opportunity to log joint help! As stated before I have had long term knee and shoulder injuries. They have hindered my workouts which has hindered my growth. Joint force seriously took the pain away. As of today I do not have any current joint issues. I have been able to bench more and have much more effective leg workouts. Anyone with joint issues should definitely try joint help.
    overall I would give it a 9.5/10.... I might update when I stop taking joint help and see if the pain is permanently gone give it a try.... you won't regret it!

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce Nutrition Presents: Joint Help - IMMEDIATE PAIN RELIEF!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-15-2014, 12:06 PM
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 09:10 PM
  3. Need some help. Concerns with long term use of Lipo 6.
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 12:32 AM
  4. JaP's Gettin Swole with iForce's Tropinol (Sponsored)
    By DaJaP in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 07:40 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 04:42 PM