SNS Cissus XT: Sponsored Joint Care

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
First, I would like to thank SNS for the bottle of Cissus XT they provided me with.

I am excited for this product and was actually going to purchase a bottle to try out before I was given the chance to review it. I am currently cutting har for a competition in early november. I will be competing in mens physique tall. I am currently 6'2" 210lbs and plan to come in at 199-201 lbs.

Now, the reason this product interest me is because I am a person who constantly deals with joint pain, mainly in my right elbow and shoulder. In 2003, I wrecked a motorcycle and seprated my shoulder. I went through a labrum repair, repair of my rotator cuff and removal of a 1" of my colar bone. Once I got back into the gym and out of rehab, I noticed my elbow was contantly hurting. I think the joint has to take extra abuse to make up for the weakness the shoulder has.

Today, the extra muscle around the shoulder has helped but I still deal with tendonitis in the right elbow an general sorness of the shoulder. It's no where near where it use to be.

I always use a joint product and have tried many. Cissus XT has came on my radar and was the next forr me to try out. I will give an honest opinion of how it treats me so you guys know its effectiveness.

Usually after back day is the day the shoulder and elbow bother me. Normally, I get through the workout with little to no pain but the next morning I feel it.

I will be logging about ever 2-3 days and responding to post regularly. Any questions just ask, I will answer as soon as I can.

LETS GET IT STARTED!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
1st!!!!!!!!I'm in for this one.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your feedback. sub'd

Reactions: mw1
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I know this has helped my dirt bike shoulder a lot!! It will help yah too brosef!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Just Checking in, Started Cissus XT on 10-25-12 so its been about 4 days. My shoulder has been feeling good, today I have chest and arms so I will be able to let you know tomorrow in the am how it held up to a gruling workout. I am in glycogen depletion mode so reps is the focus.

So far though, I do notice that I have been feeling good, I hope thats bc of cissus XT, time will tell.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
No pain cramping bor soreness today. I did lots of reps yesterday, not very heavy. But usually reps will leave me sore the following day. Feeling good will keep ya updated, but so far so good. Must say I am happy.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
No pain cramping bor soreness today. I did lots of reps yesterday, not very heavy. But usually reps will leave me sore the following day. Feeling good will keep ya updated, but so far so good. Must say I am happy.
It only gets better.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
SNS, I have been impressed with the line of products and price point you have out. Next, I want to add your inhibit p with my next cycle, I am not gyno prone but can tell that certian progetestrins (sp) spike my prolactin when on cycle even though I don't get gyno I can see my nips get a little puffy from a specific substance that I like. I figured I will give inhibit p a run with it instead of p5p alone.

Also been looking into focus xt. I am mad at myself for no picking some up for this cut. I like the fact that there is plenty of caffeine, good taste, no sugar, and no creatine. When in contest prep this could have really been a staple for me. I stay away from creatine and its hard to find products that have the energy and focus without the creatine , sugar or sodium.

So far so good with Cissus XT. I really did not expect to notice no pain this early. I expected 2-3 weeks in for a slight difference in the consistency of pain. But right now I have been feeling very good. When I wake up I normally feel sore, however that has mostly subsided. I have felt a bit of soreness here and there but not to my normal effect. Still when I Carry heavy objects for a distance I feel pressure, but I doubt that will ever change.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
SNS, I have been impressed with the line of products and price point you have out. Next, I want to add your inhibit p with my next cycle, I am not gyno prone but can tell that certian progetestrins (sp) spike my prolactin when on cycle even though I don't get gyno I can see my nips get a little puffy from a specific substance that I like. I figured I will give inhibit p a run with it instead of p5p alone.

Also been looking into focus xt. I am mad at myself for no picking some up for this cut. I like the fact that there is plenty of caffeine, good taste, no sugar, and no creatine. When in contest prep this could have really been a staple for me. I stay away from creatine and its hard to find products that have the energy and focus without the creatine , sugar or sodium.

So far so good with Cissus XT. I really did not expect to notice no pain this early. I expected 2-3 weeks in for a slight difference in the consistency of pain. But right now I have been feeling very good. When I wake up I normally feel sore, however that has mostly subsided. I have felt a bit of soreness here and there but not to my normal effect. Still when I Carry heavy objects for a distance I feel pressure, but I doubt that will ever change.
Focus XT comes in 7 great flavors too, not including the caffeine free Fruit Punch.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Just checking in from a hectic weekend. Friday and Saturday were long days with little sleep. Had a really good showing at the All South this weekend. I had 36 alone in my class (physique tall) and I believe there were 192 total competitors, which is about 50 plus over the expected turnout.

I will post a few photos soon. Right now I am just beat from the travel, late nights diet, and just getting in packed. Other then no sleep I do feel good though.

Reactions: mw1

markam04

Awards
From what I've read, a lower % cissus extract gives better joint benefits whereas a higher % is more anabolic.
If I remember correctly, the usplabs cissus used to be lower and then was raised to 10% to give more of a balance between anabolic effects and joint health. I'm only interested in the joint benefits so I'm hoping the SNS cissus will be superior. I'm dosing it at 2 caps twice a day. How many caps are you taking?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read, a lower % cissus extract gives better joint benefits whereas a higher % is more anabolic.
If I remember correctly, the usplabs cissus used to be lower and then was raised to 10% to give more of a balance between anabolic effects and joint health. I'm only interested in the joint benefits so I'm hoping the SNS cissus will be superior. I'm dosing it at 2 caps twice a day. How many caps are you taking?
We chose to go with the 5% extract specifically for the purpose of joint health. And you are correct, originally USP Labs used a 5% extract prior to switch to the 10%.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I ve been dosing 2 pills am with meal 1 and 2 pills pm with last meal.

I seem to have a good response to the cissus at 5% and care more about the joint health and heeling than the anabolic aspect the cissus can provide.

Even dried out for comp I had no problems or grinding in my shoulder.

markam04

Awards
I ve been dosing 2 pills am with meal 1 and 2 pills pm with last meal.
Shouldn't think it would make that much difference, but SNS recommend dosing 30 minutes before a meal.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Yeah that's how I have been dosing. I take it then cook my food and eat. So it's roughly 30 minutes

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
So here a few photos of me at the All South last weekend
allsouth 4a.PNG
allsouth 1.PNG
allsouth 3a.PNG

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
allsouth 5a.PNG

allsouth 2a.PNG

These are the proofs so they are a little blurry, once I get the cd in the mail I will have some better quality photos.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Well still feeling great, I hit the gym hard Monday and Tuesday. I did a monster back workout yesterday and I feel great!

I know that doesnt sound like a lot but normally after my back days my shoulder kills me. Nothing today!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel good, thats such a good sign, I am excited!

markam04

Awards
Looking good!

Apparently grapefruit juice can also enhance Cissus. Will be trying this out.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Well still feeling great, I hit the gym hard Monday and Tuesday. I did a monster back workout yesterday and I feel great!

I know that doesnt sound like a lot but normally after my back days my shoulder kills me. Nothing today!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel good, thats such a good sign, I am excited!
Glad to hear it. I'm glad you applied with your show coming up, I had every intention of showing what our Cissus can do for joint relief in competitors.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Antihero, I am very happy so far. Can't wait to see the results in a few more weeks. I know I talk about my shoulder not hurting, but to add to that with all the cardio two a days and HIIT my knees, elbows, hips and all my joints feel good.

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Looking good!

Apparently grapefruit juice can also enhance Cissus. Will be trying this out.
How does grapefruit juice enhance cissus???

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I know through broscience- that grapefruit juice can help with the body's intake of some supplements, be nice to see if there is any studies done on this. I ve never researched it before.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
So, I did a monster leg day on Saturday, it was a pretty quick pace for such a workout:

Squats ATG: 135x15, 185x 12, 225x 12, 275x8, 185 x 12

Standing Ham Curls supersetted with Leg Extensions:
LC: 100x12, 100x 12, 120x 12, 120x10 (4 second hold at top, slow as I could down)
LE: 160x 10 (all 4 sets 2 seconds up, 2 second hold, 6 seconds down

Lying Ham Curls super seted with Seated Calves
LC: 120x10 or failure (3 sets)
SC: 150x 12 straight, 12 heels out, till failure heeels in (3 Sets)

Dead Lifts:
225x12, 315x8, 365x6, 405x5

then capped it off with a calve routine on stairs I go up 18 stairs each one doing raises to the rep of the stair I am on (1 =1rep, 2=2reps 3=3reps and so on) after 15 the last three I do at reps of 20 raises. killer

then I biked for 30 min.

While doing the squats and lying hams, I felt a little pain in my right knee. I get it from timt to time from a football injury in high school. I woke up at nigt and it was a bit sore. I then went to Sea World the next day (Sunday). I felt great other than the first 30 minutes I walked like I had a stick in my @$$, due to the pain of my glutes and hams. Knee felt great all day hasnt bothered me since. Every now and then maybe once a month it will hurt for two or three days after workout, but it hurt during and non the next day. Maybe the cissus will help heal it.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
So far this week I pumped out chest with dumbells, back, and shoulders. Today will be leg day and tomorrow arms. Been feeling great. Joint feeling good. Knees and shoulders are doing better then normal.

Liking Cissus XT better then any other joint sup I ve ran.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
So far this week I pumped out chest with dumbells, back, and shoulders. Today will be leg day and tomorrow arms. Been feeling great. Joint feeling good. Knees and shoulders are doing better then normal.

Liking Cissus XT better then any other joint sup I ve ran.
Excellent. This should be a staple in every lifters arsenal for this exact reason!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
OK, Guys, just want to keep you up to date. I ve really started a lean bulk, clean diet as possible with the holidays, with healthy fats and plenty of carbs. My wokouts are going to be heavy weights, with dumbells more often then barbells. My cadence will be 4 sec down/ 2 sec up/ and holds will be for 2 sec. I will be doing back twice a week. The first time will be an all back workout, the next I will focus on my lats with extra rows and pull downs. Hoping to stimulate a little more growth. I will keep Cissis XT in the mix as I think I will need it moving some nice weights.

Doing this all natural, but have considered LG Sciences PH17, so Iw ill keep researching and make my mind up by next week.

I ve been really strong in the gym, actually stronger then normal. Hoping to set some PR's.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So far this week I pumped out chest with dumbells, back, and shoulders. Today will be leg day and tomorrow arms. Been feeling great. Joint feeling good. Knees and shoulders are doing better then normal. Liking Cissus XT better then any other joint sup I ve ran.
Awesome! Glad to hear you are enjoying Cissus XT. :)

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Hello AM, last few days I havent posted. I am still here and doing well. Training hard!!! Really been motivated to put a bit of mass on for this year. Cissus XT is treating me wonderful. Heavy Heavy weight and very little joint soreness. Maybe a bit here and there but to be expected, when you're really digging deep and adding new exerscises to the routine.

I have been impressing myself with strength gains. Its been a while since I ve been where I am at now. Each day pushing myself heavier then the week before. Shoulder is feeling good. There really been no soreness as I am acustom to. Wake up feeling good.

Hope everyone here in the US had a good Thanksgiving. I worked all day, but still managed to eat som good food. Probably (no probably about it) ate too much. But followed it with two great gym days.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Hello AM, last few days I havent posted. I am still here and doing well. Training hard!!! Really been motivated to put a bit of mass on for this year. Cissus XT is treating me wonderful. Heavy Heavy weight and very little joint soreness. Maybe a bit here and there but to be expected, when you're really digging deep and adding new exerscises to the routine.

I have been impressing myself with strength gains. Its been a while since I ve been where I am at now. Each day pushing myself heavier then the week before. Shoulder is feeling good. There really been no soreness as I am acustom to. Wake up feeling good.

Hope everyone here in the US had a good Thanksgiving. I worked all day, but still managed to eat som good food. Probably (no probably about it) ate too much. But followed it with two great gym days.
Very good. A bit of soreness is to be expected when pushing heavy, but Cissus does a great job of helping. Glad to the shoulder is doing well.