SNS Cissus XT: Sponsored Joint Care

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. So far this week I pumped out chest with dumbells, back, and shoulders. Today will be leg day and tomorrow arms. Been feeling great. Joint feeling good. Knees and shoulders are doing better then normal.

Liking Cissus XT better then any other joint sup I ve ran.

2. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer
    So far this week I pumped out chest with dumbells, back, and shoulders. Today will be leg day and tomorrow arms. Been feeling great. Joint feeling good. Knees and shoulders are doing better then normal.

Liking Cissus XT better then any other joint sup I ve ran.
    Excellent. This should be a staple in every lifters arsenal for this exact reason!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
    •   

3. OK, Guys, just want to keep you up to date. I ve really started a lean bulk, clean diet as possible with the holidays, with healthy fats and plenty of carbs. My wokouts are going to be heavy weights, with dumbells more often then barbells. My cadence will be 4 sec down/ 2 sec up/ and holds will be for 2 sec. I will be doing back twice a week. The first time will be an all back workout, the next I will focus on my lats with extra rows and pull downs. Hoping to stimulate a little more growth. I will keep Cissis XT in the mix as I think I will need it moving some nice weights.

Doing this all natural, but have considered LG Sciences PH17, so Iw ill keep researching and make my mind up by next week.

I ve been really strong in the gym, actually stronger then normal. Hoping to set some PR's.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

4. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    So far this week I pumped out chest with dumbells, back, and shoulders. Today will be leg day and tomorrow arms. Been feeling great. Joint feeling good. Knees and shoulders are doing better then normal. Liking Cissus XT better then any other joint sup I ve ran.
    Awesome! Glad to hear you are enjoying Cissus XT.
    I'm Back...

5. Hello AM, last few days I havent posted. I am still here and doing well. Training hard!!! Really been motivated to put a bit of mass on for this year. Cissus XT is treating me wonderful. Heavy Heavy weight and very little joint soreness. Maybe a bit here and there but to be expected, when you're really digging deep and adding new exerscises to the routine.

I have been impressing myself with strength gains. Its been a while since I ve been where I am at now. Each day pushing myself heavier then the week before. Shoulder is feeling good. There really been no soreness as I am acustom to. Wake up feeling good.

Hope everyone here in the US had a good Thanksgiving. I worked all day, but still managed to eat som good food. Probably (no probably about it) ate too much. But followed it with two great gym days.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Hello AM, last few days I havent posted. I am still here and doing well. Training hard!!! Really been motivated to put a bit of mass on for this year. Cissus XT is treating me wonderful. Heavy Heavy weight and very little joint soreness. Maybe a bit here and there but to be expected, when you're really digging deep and adding new exerscises to the routine.

I have been impressing myself with strength gains. Its been a while since I ve been where I am at now. Each day pushing myself heavier then the week before. Shoulder is feeling good. There really been no soreness as I am acustom to. Wake up feeling good.

Hope everyone here in the US had a good Thanksgiving. I worked all day, but still managed to eat som good food. Probably (no probably about it) ate too much. But followed it with two great gym days.
    Very good. A bit of soreness is to be expected when pushing heavy, but Cissus does a great job of helping. Glad to the shoulder is doing well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Releases Cissus XT! 5% Cissus, capped, and shipping this week!
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 07:00 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 03:51 PM
  3. purebred's ZONING IN w/ SNS Focus XT (Sponsored Log)
    By purebred in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 02:06 AM
  4. Beverly International Joint Care?
    By Truck 44 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-01-2005, 03:53 AM
  5. Joint Care Cocktail
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-22-2003, 09:02 PM