Wilpit VS Bigguy in Lecheek mass stack showdown - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 7

Wilpit VS Bigguy in Lecheek mass stack showdown

Page 7 of 7 First ... 2567
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 57, yesterday

Another good day but snacked a lot with cookies and cake but that was where all my carbs came from, so not good.

Gym was shoulders and traps. Started with 15 minutes cardio then did about 50 min weight work. Did a lot of supersets fast paced with short rest periods. Nothing to note but another good day.

My entire body, however, is dying and sore from the boxing and intense workout week.

Calories, just over 2100

Name:  image-302283266.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  209.1 KB

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Willpit im so going down in the next few days on the sweets. Im afraid. I end up bringing it home then in the middle of the night get up to go to the bathroom and sneak a few bites. YES im that guy.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Willpit im so going down in the next few days on the sweets. Im afraid. I end up bringing it home then in the middle of the night get up to go to the bathroom and sneak a few bites. YES im that guy.
    Lol I'm bad but I don't sneak snacks during my night time piss break. These next couple days are bad for me and I'm unsure if I can beat the temptation. And I only have a couple days left for this stack. I guess it's that time if year that you have to enjoy. So good luck keeping those sweets on top of your toilet....lol
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Lol I'm bad but I don't sneak snacks during my night time piss break. These next couple days are bad for me and I'm unsure if I can beat the temptation. And I only have a couple days left for this stack. I guess it's that time if year that you have to enjoy. So good luck keeping those sweets on top of your toilet....lol

Hey that a good idea! I never thought of keeping them there lol
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Lol...there is nothing worse then waking up in the middle of the night and becoming fully awake before getting back in bed. This saves a trip to the kitchen and possibly keeps you in sleep mode for when you get back in bed.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Lol...there is nothing worse then waking up in the middle of the night and becoming fully awake before getting back in bed. This saves a trip to the kitchen and possibly keeps you in sleep mode for when you get back in bed.
    hahahahaha
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Day 58...busy day and half decent diet, ate to many cookies today.

Did bicep tricep ab today. 1.5 hour workout. 20 min cardio rest weights. Giant set everything. Each set was 1 exercise for each body part. Good sweat and good burn. But not enough to get my abs back in 2 more days. I accept that. But I have a lecheek cut coming up so I'm excited to rip up next month.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Day 59...

Posting earlier in the day bc I'm busted. It was my daughter 1st birthday and I ate until I couldn't move and then once I could move a little I ate more. I'm currently drinking juice which I never do and eating cake. Will continue eating for about her 3 hours and then start my serious drinking. Things are going down hill with 1 day left.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Day 59...

Posting earlier in the day bc I'm busted. It was my daughter 1st birthday and I ate until I couldn't move and then once I could move a little I ate more. I'm currently drinking juice which I never do and eating cake. Will continue eating for about her 3 hours and then start my serious drinking. Things are going down hill with 1 day left.
    Wifes bday/xmas exchange with the inlaws/eat till I cant move. We will see if I drink or not. So if i drunk post later you will know. I will be looking to see who does worse me or you. Good luck and enjoy the little ones bday.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Lol, ill try not to drunk post. But as far as eating poorly I've been doing it since 8am so I may have a head start.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Not too bad. I stayed up later than normal and for me that is a bigger deal than eating or drinking.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Day 60....end of it all. Wanted to end this thread off a strong note but been to busy lately and not disciplined. Breakfast today was 4 bowls of cinnamon toast crunch, 2 cup cakes, cookies and ice cream. So that's how I end my last day lol. Yesterday was worse.

So went to gym feeling sluggish and hopped on treadmill bc it was needed. Did 35 min cardio at a good pace. Did just under 4 miles in that time and the last 5 min was a light jog. Burned out after cardio so didn't want to squat so opted for leg press.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo9yD-7ibhw

Leg press Several sets all heavy Last set was:
    1,425x 6 Plus 10 calve raises with this weight Recorded but phone stopped mid way due to pack of memory. Spot at knees.
    Hack squat
    225x10
    315x10
    405x10
    495x6

Then several sets of leg curls, adductors, abductors, and leg extensions. All up to full rack. Dead after this.

Will take pics tonight or tomorrow and do final review when I get a chance which may be after the holidays.
    Horrible diet all day though. Pics won't be good.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

You just had to show me up didn't you. .lol
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Lol was not my intention it just happened
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Final review coming very soon. Just wanted to thank Matty Marms and Bigguy. This was a great experience and may the best man win....also wanted to share my post Christmas weight.

Started the stack 60 days ago at 213.8lbs
    Ended stack at 213.4 lbs
    Ended Christmas at 221.6 Lbs lol

Name:  image-705013810.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  393.6 KB
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

looking forward to the final review man. You both did awesome
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Final review:
    Testodrolx9
    Overall: 8/10. The purpose of my last 60 days was to complete a recomp. I did not live up to my half of the bargain, ie. diet and cardio when needed, but I still saw gains. I went from 213.8 to 213.4 in 60 days so no significant change, I appear leaner and felt good so this was a Win in my book. The first 30 Days was ridiculous and I looked Great but the last 30 days I failed but the first 30 was a testimony to the power of this supplement.

Mass: 7/10 A lot of change in body composition and overall gain is due to diet and exercise. Both of these were not perfect for me and I did see gains during my time using this supp. I felt bigger in clothes and even mentally but I don't think I achieved much size when it comes down to tape. I should have measured myself so I can get a more accurate reading on size gain. But by looks I feel that I am no bigger. But the fact that clothes fit tighter proves that some change was bad. And my 30 day results were very good and I was leaner.

Strength: 10/10 I achieved strength for sure with this stack. I had my bench as high as its been in about 5 years with a 385lb 1rm and I also banged out 315 for 8 after several heavy working sets. I had a PR with Deadlift at 585lbs and was repping out over 1,400 lbs on the leg press the other day. Great product for strength gains.

Stamina: 10/10 never had an issue with energy or stamina in the gym. Never used a pwo and was able to lift heavy and set PR's. Side affects: 9/10 no side affects to mention except slight acne at times on my chest and neck. Maybe a little impatience with the wife lol but not aggression.

MassHGH
    Overall: 9/10 Great product! Slept like a baby, recovery was amazing. Even after killing my body in the gym I was ready to go the next day. Did I mention my sleep. Sleep: 10/10 every night I fell asleep with no problems and woke up fresh and alert. Mornings became pleasant for me and hitting snooze never happened on this stack. I even want to say this product with the ad3 assisted in my hangovers at times. Really enjoyed the sleep.

Recovery: 10/10 I lifted heavy consistently on this stack. I shouldn't have been able to get out of bed the next day with some of the lifting sessions. Some how I made it out of Bed and back in the gym every day. Energy levels stayed high and muscles felt loose day after day.

Mass:8/10 I loss no weight while on this stack which was the goal. I am also overall leaner so that proved muscle mass was built. It was nothing insane or greatly impressive but I will say my diet was not ideal. I would also add that 30 days out I was making great progress before I digressed so this product def works.

Ad3-pct
    Overall: 9/10 enjoyed this Product and have numbers to prove it. Set new PR's in the gym, minor side affects, and gained some muscle mass while on this product.

Libido: 10/10 libido is always hard for me to judge bc I'm always ready to go. I will say that did not change while on this stack which is good and I would even say at times I last longer. No upsets for this portion

Mass: 8/10 I def put some muscle mass on even with a poor diet. It was not a huge amount but I stayed the same weight and I am leaner at the end of this products usage.

Strength: 10/10 as listed above in the other portions of this review. I was an animal in the gym and broke PR's as well as people's egos in the gym while using this product.

Side affects: 9/10 slight acne at times and impatience with the wife at times.

Overall review of the entire stack:
    Everything summarized above tells a story about great and crazy strength gains In a crazy short amount Of time. This stack is great for strength. I didn't put to much mass on with this stack but that has a lot to do with my diet. I lost .4 lbs in 60 days and appear leaner, that's a success by any standards. Great products that work well together with little side affects. Wait and the sleep is another key highlight. Always slept well and long. Even when I could not get a full nights sleep in I would still wake quickly and with energy.

I will be posting pictures below to help gauge the winners of the contest portion.

Start: 213.8

Name:  image-4119347920.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  566.1 KB

Name:  image-3393654407.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  327.1 KB

Name:  image-3634654701.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  553.4 KB

Name:  image-2561805697.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  695.8 KB

30 day: around 210lbs

Name:  image-2742059116.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  583.1 KB

Name:  image-4192121372.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  461.8 KB

Name:  image-528257205.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  579.8 KB

Name:  image-3780432631.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  459.6 KB

60 day and end.

Name:  image-4083260772.jpg
Size:  544.2 KB

Name:  image-700497929.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  451.9 KB

Name:  image-2947443790.jpg
Size:  492.5 KB

Name:  image-1916259079.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  462.1 KB

Name:  image-2712117380.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  622.4 KB

Name:  image-4066389123.jpg
Size:  604.9 KB

Name:  image-3316328398.jpg
Size:  661.4 KB

Pics suck for 60 day. Couldn't have wife take them bc to busy with Christmas. But I think if my diet would have been good the last 30 days then I would have made crazy gains.

Thanks again everyone
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

big change in every month. You look thicker and fuller now though than the first month.
    Great log and the double back bicep pose is sick.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Nice work!!! Thanks for the review
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    big change in every month. You look thicker and fuller now though than the first month.
    Great log and the double back bicep pose is sick.
    Thanks for the compliments. And looking at the pics now I think I look a little "harder/thicker" as well. I'm hard on myself so I appreciate your outlook.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Nice work!!! Thanks for the review
    Thank you, I enjoyed the log and the supps
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice work man....awesome progress, log and review
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Nice work man....awesome progress, log and review
    Thanks Matty. It was fun, competition was def
    Fun, and looking forward to my next log.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Cant wait to see the next log
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Whens the new one start? You get all your stuff yet?
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Yeah I got all the stuff, never informed you due to being busy during the holidays. I plan on starting first week in January. I figured ill rest a little,
    Enjoy holiday leftovers, and then celebrate New Years. So ill be in desperate need of the stack and log.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit
    Yeah I got all the stuff, never informed you due to being busy during the holidays. I plan on starting first week in January. I figured ill rest a little,
    Enjoy holiday leftovers, and then celebrate New Years. So ill be in desperate need of the stack and log.
    Cool man i think u earned a lil break
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Cool man i think u earned a lil break

Ya he needs a break. Plus I think you mentioned it to me Wllpit. I think when Matt went on vaca then the holidays blah blah you know how that goes. What im saying is My bad Matt I should of let you know.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

All is good. I'm anxious to start the stack bc I'm still around 219 and don't know how I put on weight so easy. It's all in the midsection too lol. So will a winner be announced for this competition. Bc I know Bigguys upper chest, traps, and arms were looking huge on his last pics.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

All is good. I'm anxious to start the stack bc I'm still around 219 and don't know how I put on weight so easy. It's all in the midsection too lol. So will a winner be announced for this competition. Bc I know Bigguys upper chest, traps, and arms were looking huge on his last pics.
    Maybe so but I have never seen someone get cut like you did and still gain strength. Pretty wicked.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Yeah this stack really worked well for a lot of purposes. I will have to def try it again in the future.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

You guys both won. Send me your shipping info....again LOL
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Lol, I love how you guys work. Ill take that. Both saw great results but Bigguy put some serious inches on every body part.
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Bonus!
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Lol, I love how you guys work. Ill take that. Both saw great results but Bigguy put some serious inches on every body part.
    Not every part ....damn it! Ha
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Sweet.

He just don't want to hurt my.feelings is all. And I thank him for that. I think wilpit shattered enough of my records and hopes. Lol
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Lol, it was a great 60 days for both of us
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. lean mass stack...in need of info
    By merlin1976 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 10:57 PM
  2. NHA Stack vs anabolic xtreme mass stack
    By weaknessis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 07:36 PM
  3. sci fit get mass stack
    By barddok in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-04-2004, 05:23 AM
  4. How many mgs of E/C/A in a homemade stack?
    By Gaf Knee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2003, 06:07 PM
  5. Bdc Lean Mass Stack?
    By LYFORD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2003, 07:08 AM