Wilpit VS Bigguy in Lecheek mass stack showdown

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Day 29...

Happy thanksgiving. Didn't hit the gym today but I did do a 35 min cardio session on the treadmill in my hotel. This was before I started to eat everything in sight. Got to love holidays.

2. Me too buddy at least u got some cardio in. I had to advdnture out to find an open gym yesterday
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Day 29...

Happy thanksgiving. Didn't hit the gym today but I did do a 35 min cardio session on the treadmill in my hotel. This was before I started to eat everything in sight. Got to love holidays.
    For some reason I ate like a slob yesterday and it wasnt enough. I had to go to BK and eat 3 double cheesburgers, a whopper,large fry and some of my kids nuggets. That was about an hour ago and Im still hungry ?
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

4. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

For some reason I ate like a slob yesterday and it wasnt enough. I had to go to BK and eat 3 double cheesburgers, a whopper,large fry and some of my kids nuggets. That was about an hour ago and Im still hungry ?
    Wow that's a lot of food...no diet coke? Lol

5. Day 30....

I was able to find time to get to a gym today. I did shoulders, traps, and abs. Was a good workout. However I ate like crazy today. I am sure I got upwards to 300g of protein but I'm sure my fat and carbs were high up there too. Darn Mexican food....but another 2 days and then time to get back on track.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Day 30....

I was able to find time to get to a gym today. I did shoulders, traps, and abs. Was a good workout. However I ate like crazy today. I am sure I got upwards to 300g of protein but I'm sure my fat and carbs were high up there too. Darn Mexican food....but another 2 days and then time to get back on track.

I keep saying this but my 2 days has been lasting quite a while LOL

Make sure you check out our holiday promo

Lecheek Holiday Promo
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

7. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

I keep saying this but my 2 days has been lasting quite a while LOL

Make sure you check out our holiday promo

Lecheek Holiday Promo
    Lol, and ill Def check the promo out

8. Day 31...

No gym...no diet. I've been eating a lot lately but today was tons of food. I'm visiting my brother in Texas at an army base bc he was wounded In Afghanistan. The army has treated us with food like crazy. The wounded warrior program has set up a lot of activities for the families but it's all food related and I broke down the last two days...I mean I had Ice cream for breakfast after eating a breakfast buffet lol. But back to reality soon.

9. Day 32...
    No gym and def no diet. On top of that the airlines lose my luggage and I have my T9 ad3 and hgh mass inside of it and all bottles were just opened. Luckily I left some at home and I should get my luggage back tomorrow.

I need to start back up tomorrow. I lost some progress but will get back on my game.

Gained several pounds I'm at 217.2 after this vacation. Was around 211 when I left.

10. Day 33...

Was sick yesterday and still feel sick today. I didn't go to the gym yesterday and only ate one
    Meal all day and it was some
    Rice and macaroni and cheese. Prob 500 calories all day yesterday. Feeling better today but hoping I have energy for the gym tonight. I'm falling backward fast.

11. That's the way my body does. I can go hard for about a month. Then I fall apart. Lol. You still got me smoked on ABS and most certainly strength though. Hope you get well man..
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

12. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec
    That's the way my body does. I can go hard for about a month. Then I fall apart. Lol. You still got me smoked on ABS and most certainly strength though. Hope you get well man..
    Yeah I'm hoping I feel normal soon. I'm feeling slightly better but will try and get to the gym today and suck it up. Ah well I feel backwards this last week so u can catch up lol. But your looking huge man keep it up

13. Day 34...

Feeling slightly better today. Diet was not on point due to feeling sick. I sucked it up and went to the gym anyway for chest. Even sick I was able to get up to 315x5 on flat bench but went to 345 and only got it for 2. Completed a full chest workout and at the end actually felt way better. The lifting cures my sickness lol. Did no cardio though on this day.

Name:  image-431156946.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  196.7 KB

Calories 1437

14. When your sick its important to try and get the calories regardless where they come from i do icecream LOL. All day icecream and bcaas

15. Hmmm I could have def done ice cream...ill remember that next time.

16. Vanilla ice cream ? and mix the bcaa's right into it ?
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

17. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Vanilla ice cream ? and mix the bcaa's right into it ?

Wow...who came up w/ that one?!?

18. Lol, ah that is going to mess the taste up of my Ice cream. I love Ice cream lol

19. Day 35...

Feeling better today. Was able to eat a Better diet. Feel like it may be about a week until I get back to where I was before I left for Texas but that's life.

Back day... Tied a pr today with 545 on Deadlift. It was a tough 1 rep. I see me breaking this by the end of the stack. Had a good back day. Went heavy in deads then went up to 200lbs on my DB rows, did full racks on lat pull downs and low pulleys. Did t bar machine rows today heaviest set was at 365. Good day and finished with weighted abs.

Calories 2,082

Name:  image-2395411673.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  205.2 KB

20. Nice pull!! I pull like a girl compared to some of you guys.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

21. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Nice pull!! I pull like a girl compared to some of you guys.
    This was covered in another tgread you cant compare yiurself to wilpit itll ruin your day LOL

22. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    This was covered in another tgread you cant compare yiurself to wilpit itll ruin your day LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Lol
    Ah it was ruined yesterday after I saw an 17 year old punk pulling more than I can. Kids strong and Im cool with him and happy for him but man I have been lifting longer than he has been alive = day ruined lol
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

23. Lol it happens man....I was stronger in a lot of lifts at 17-18 than I am now.

24. Day 36...

Diet was good until I ate a lot of home made banana nut bread...a lot. Sleep has been great and working on getting diet back on track.

Shoulder traps

Started with ten min cardio then did several exercises. Through in some military presses for the first time in a while, last set was 275x3...good day overall. Not enough time to write down all my lifts lately. Random pics below

Cal 2,208

Name:  image-3252166753.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  206.5 KB

Name:  image-664421624.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  542.5 KB

Name:  image-707053211.jpg
Size:  518.1 KB

Name:  image-1086832951.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  501.0 KB

25. Day 37...

Shoulders are killing me today from yesterday's shoulder day. Haven't had a burn like this in forever. Must have been those presses I started with and some super sets I did. Today was arm day but gym closed early on me so I only got
    10 min cardio and biceps in. It was a good bicep workout though.

Cal 2036

Name:  image-756722719.jpg
Size:  203.9 KB

26. I feel that I almost always have to superset shoulders to get a good lift.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

27. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    I feel that I almost always have to superset shoulders to get a good lift.
    Yeah I may start trying to do that bc It seemed to work well.

28. Day 38....

Shoulders still sore as hell. Not feeling to motivated recently. Diet was just ok today. Snacked a lot but I'm sure protein was around 250g but my carbs and fat are not to far from there. I did a lot of snacking today. With a little over 3 weeks to go I need to buckle down and some point so I can see more changes.

Legs and abs today.

Went heavy today but lower back was super tight and energy level was low. Ended squats with 405x5 for 2 sets. These hurt and didn't go higher, knees feeling a little funny too. Hack squats went as high as 495 (10 45lb plates plus whatever he machine weighs which I'm guessing 45lbs) for 6. Also did V squats for around 675lbs (14 45lb plates but estimating machine at 45lbs) for 8 with self spot at knees at bottom position. Also did abductors and adductors, leg curls and leg extensions. Finished with 15 min weighted abs

29. Thats a killer leg workout
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. lean mass stack...in need of info
    By merlin1976 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 11:57 PM
  2. NHA Stack vs anabolic xtreme mass stack
    By weaknessis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 08:36 PM
  3. sci fit get mass stack
    By barddok in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-04-2004, 06:23 AM
  4. How many mgs of E/C/A in a homemade stack?
    By Gaf Knee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2003, 07:07 PM
  5. Bdc Lean Mass Stack?
    By LYFORD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2003, 08:08 AM