Wilpit VS Bigguy in Lecheek mass stack showdown

Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Day 11...

    Well no gym today or yesterday. I'm not to worried about this bc rest is always appreciated by the body. I've eaten bad the past two days too, I failed today as far as diet. I feel good though and I feel more muscular then when I started. I just weighed myself and I was a little over 218lbs. Now this is after two bad days and no gym so I'm sure some gym time and bathroom use will bring me down a couple pounds within a couple of days. Been taking all 3 supplements faithfully and can't wait for the next 49 days.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit
    Day 11...

    Well no gym today or yesterday. I'm not to worried about this bc rest is always appreciated by the body. I've eaten bad the past two days too, I failed today as far as diet. I feel good though and I feel more muscular then when I started. I just weighed myself and I was a little over 218lbs. Now this is after two bad days and no gym so I'm sure some gym time and bathroom use will bring me down a couple pounds within a couple of days. Been taking all 3 supplements faithfully and can't wait for the next 49 days.
    Rest is good and dont worry too much bout eating crappy. As long as you are mostly on point a day here and.there wont do too much damage
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   
       


  3. Day 12...

    Still In the pits. Diet needs work and I've been eating to much sugar these last few days. I sleep great and last night was no different but I was just unmotivated today.

    Went to the gym and did legs biceps triceps and abs. I superset everything and did it at a moderate to fast pace. It was a good workout but I've def had better. even when working out I felt sluggish. Tomorrow will be better. I did so several sets and good reps for squats. I hit 455 for 1 today. Should have did more reps but didn't feel it. Got a good burn on all muscle groups and workout was about 1.5 hours long.

    I am noticing some acni on my chest and shoulders. I don't like it but a side of higher test so ill take it lol. I am prone to acne though and get it easily since a Child.

    Calories 2098
    Macros

    Low Protein Today

    Name:  image-94186988.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  209.8 KB

  4. 455 is a nice squat man. Ya sugar is a lil high but your total cals are low enough where it shouldnt have much impact on body composition. It would (for me anyway) effect my performance in the gym and my mood
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    455 is a nice squat man. Ya sugar is a lil high but your total cals are low enough where it shouldnt have much impact on body composition. It would (for me anyway) effect my performance in the gym and my mood
    Well the diet could play a role on my mood and lack of energy. I felt sluggish yesterday. But I'm back on track today. It's always easier to follow my routine on work days. The weekends kill me.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit

    Well the diet could play a role on my mood and lack of energy. I felt sluggish yesterday. But I'm back on track today. It's always easier to follow my routine on work days. The weekends kill me.
    Yup me too. Work days and a set schedule its easier.to have structure all around. Weekends are.kinda a free for all sometimes
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Yup me too. Work days and a set schedule its easier.to have structure all around. Weekends are.kinda a free for all sometimes
    Ya for me also. Sometimes
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  8. Lol that's why I have a hate and love relationship with the weekends

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit
    Lol that's why I have a hate and love relationship with the weekends
    Here's what I did with weekends as they use to derail my progress...
    First I made one day on the weekend a gym day sat is mine, it allows me to stay in my weekly routine mentally.

    Second, preparation preparation have your fridge full of your meals ready to go. Take all other food that is not in your meal plan like snacks treats and hide them in a different room where u don't normally look for food if you're married or have a roommate have them hide it.

    Also shorten your time between meals don't allow yourself to get too hungry as for me if I do that it's easier to binge.

    Just my .02 bro hope it helps diet is mental wont the battle. Great workouts btw

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

    Here's what I did with weekends as they use to derail my progress...
    First I made one day on the weekend a gym day sat is mine, it allows me to stay in my weekly routine mentally.

    Second, preparation preparation have your fridge full of your meals ready to go. Take all other food that is not in your meal plan like snacks treats and hide them in a different room where u don't normally look for food if you're married or have a roommate have them hide it.

    Also shorten your time between meals don't allow yourself to get too hungry as for me if I do that it's easier to binge.

    Just my .02 bro hope it helps diet is mental wont the battle. Great workouts btw

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Thanks man. Actually the problem I have is getting the munchies so I think the eating more frequent then usual is a good idea ill have to do that. And I'm usually out and about taking care of things during the week so ill have to start packing meals that I can eat cold. Ill keep that In mind and def do the more frequent meals. Thanks man.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit

    Thanks man. Actually the problem I have is getting the munchies so I think the eating more frequent then usual is a good idea ill have to do that. And I'm usually out and about taking care of things during the week so ill have to start packing meals that I can eat cold. Ill keep that In mind and def do the more frequent meals. Thanks man.
    I literally cook all my food for the week on Sundays and thurs. you can swing into a gas station and use their microwave so u don't have to eat it cold. I so it everyday! I've gone as far as taking my cold meat on the dash of my work truck with heat on hi to warm it up lol

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

    I literally cook all my food for the week on Sundays and thurs. you can swing into a gas station and use their microwave so u don't have to eat it cold. I so it everyday! I've gone as far as taking my cold meat on the dash of my work truck with heat on hi to warm it up lol

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    That's dedication. Ill see what I can do

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

    I literally cook all my food for the week on Sundays and thurs. you can swing into a gas station and use their microwave so u don't have to eat it cold. I so it everyday! I've gone as far as taking my cold meat on the dash of my work truck with heat on hi to warm it up lol

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    That's dedication. Ill see what I can do as far as some of that. I've taken meals with me before and eaten cold but never gone into gas stations ect lol

  14. Haha i just had cold chicken and sweet potatoes sittin in my car
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    Haha i just had cold chicken and sweet potatoes sittin in my car
    cold Chicken is hard to eat but with sweet potatoes too, not fun

  16. Day 13....

    Once again a great night of sleep and def ready to get back on track. I'm feeling good and Def think the products are working. I have not lost any weight really but feel and look slightly leaner. I know if I can get some cardio in I could show more results but time is a problem. But my workouts average 90 min minimum everyday even without cardio. I'm going to try and take pics within the next couple days to post. Diet much better today as well.

    12 min fast pace warm up.

    Chest today
    Warm up then mixed up and did 5x5 today

    Barbell bench flat
    275x5
    305x5
    315x5
    335x5 slight help on 5th
    350x3 First 2 clean...spot on last 3. 5th one was a killer.
    225 2 sets to failure

    Floor bb bench
    225x14
    275x8
    315x5 spot on last 3 first two clean

    Incline bb bench
    185x15
    225x5
    250x5. 5th heavy as hell
    275x3 spot on 3rd chest screaming
    185x12

    Hammer strength ISo decline press
    186x30
    276x16
    366x 6

    Chest fly machine
    130x20
    170x12
    210x7
    150x10

    DB pull over
    110x15
    120x10
    130x8

    Felt exhausted after workout and even now several hours after it, my heart is still pounding from it.

    Calories 1,897
    Macros Below


    Name:  image-2530625410.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  206.5 KB

  17. I have never done the floor bench press. Always wanted to try it
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

  18. huge chest workout man
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  19. I just started throwing in the floor presses. They are great and you get a good burn from them. I think they will help with getting stronger. And Matty, I felt great after this one. I'm looking forward to reaching some PR's in the next couple weeks.

  20. Day 14....

    Today is the best I've felt after a night of sleep. The sleep was great and I woke up with energy and felt great at work all day. Hopefully this is the product really kicking in this feeling will continue.

    Back day

    9 sets of pull ups 3 diff variations.
    around 140 maybe

    V cable pull downs (cable at high position, kneeling and holding both handles In full extension and pulling inward really stressing the lats)
    65x15
    80x12
    95x10 full rack

    Deadlift
    135x15
    225x15
    315x5
    365x5
    405x5
    455x5
    495x4 shaking on the 4th but got It clean

    Bent over BB row supine grip
    225x10
    275x8
    315x5
    365x3 first two good 3rd was sloppy

    One arm DB bent over row 150lb dumbell with 30lb on top and 50lb on top
    150x10
    180x10
    200x 8

    Wide grip lat pull down
    160x12
    205x10
    250x 8

    Low cable pulley
    260x 10 full rack, 3 sets

    Then 15 min weighted abs


    I usually like to do 4 sets per exercise but time wasn't permitting plus I did a lot of Diff lifts

    Calories 1,989
    Macros below




    Name:  image-1758505521.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  207.3 KB

  21. Huge workout man your deadlifts are.jmpressive
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  22. Man I will say it again. You lifts are very impressive!.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

  23. Thanks guys. I'm actually excited about the Deadlifts. My previous Max has been 545 but that was literally like 7 years ago and I was at least 270 lbs. so I can see myself meeting or breaking that PR. Also one arm DB rows with the 200lbs felt easier today then usual. Problem is you can only put so much weight on top of the 150lb DB before the balance is completely thrown off.

  24. Day 15....

    Another good night sleep but had a harder time getting out of bed then I have the last two weeks of using this product but that may be from the body needing rest after a heavy back day.

    Diet was good today but I had a moment a work where I was faced with m&ms, twix, and chips. Well I lost that battle and ate some of all of it. Ill get better at my control.

    Shoulders traps

    Start with 12 min moderate cardio, just over 1.5 Miles on treadmill

    Standing DB lateral raises
    35x15
    40x15
    45x12
    50x12
    55x8

    Seated DB shoulder press
    70x15
    90x12
    100x10
    110x7
    110x6

    Bent over DB lateral raises
    50x15
    60x12
    70x10
    80x8

    DB front raises
    40x15
    45x12
    50x10
    60x6
    70x4

    Machine rear delt fly
    130x15
    170x12
    210x10
    245x 5 Full rack

    DB high pulls
    40x12
    45x10
    50x10

    Bb shoulder shrugs
    135x30
    225x22
    315x15
    405x9
    405x7

    DB shoulder shrugs
    110x15
    120x15
    130x15

    Heavy calve work to end lifting

    20 min Cardio to end

    Calories 2,497
    Macros



    Name:  image-3617508397.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  206.9 KB

  25. Day 16....

    Arm day
    12 min cardio to start. Tons of bicep and tricep work. Did abs as well. Not much time so not writing everything I did but it was a good workout. Random workout pic.

    Name:  image-1213280715.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  587.1 KB



    Name:  image-3243493166.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  206.4 KB



    Calories, 2119
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. lean mass stack...in need of info
    By merlin1976 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 11:57 PM
  2. NHA Stack vs anabolic xtreme mass stack
    By weaknessis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 08:36 PM
  3. sci fit get mass stack
    By barddok in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-04-2004, 06:23 AM
  4. How many mgs of E/C/A in a homemade stack?
    By Gaf Knee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2003, 07:07 PM
  5. Bdc Lean Mass Stack?
    By LYFORD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2003, 08:08 AM
Log in
Log in