Wilpit VS Bigguy in Lecheek mass stack showdown

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

1. Thanks....I love the heavy lifting but fall out of it sometimes bc it kills the knees and lower back...and thanks to for those who subbed in

2. That's why I don't push the issue to hard for me. I can move up.faster than what I do. But I pay for it in 2 to 3 weeks after.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec
    That's why I don't push the issue to hard for me. I can move up.faster than what I do. But I pay for it in 2 to 3 weeks after.
    That's the truth

4. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Thanks....I love the heavy lifting but fall out of it sometimes bc it kills the knees and lower back...and thanks to for those who subbed in
    Same here.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

5. Day 8...

Another good night of sleep...actually to good. I overslept and was a little late for work. But felt good throughout the day and had energy all day.

Wanted to not that yesterday was a high intensity workout day and I was surprised at how my energy kept up the entire time. I also need to pick my cardio up bc to see the results I want I need it but I'm seeing little changes already.

Shoulder day

12 min cardio warm up

Standing DB lateral raises
    30x15
    35x15
    40x12
    45x10
    50x10
    60x8

Seated DB shoulder press
    90x15
    100x12
    110x10
    120x7 light assist spot on 7th
    Def best I've done in about 2 years. Haven't DB shoulder pressed in about a year due to chronic shoulder issues but it felt great. Actually 120 for 7 is a PR previously for 5, so that's up two reps.

Bent over DB lateral raises
    40x20
    50x15
    60x12
    70x10
    80x8

Standing DB front raises one hand alternating
    30x15
    35x12
    40x10
    45x10
    50x10
    60x8
    70x6
    80x5

Rear delt fly
    110x20
    150x15
    190x12
    245x7 (full rack) drop set to 130 for 5 more

Db high pulls
    50x10
    60x10
    70x10

DB shoulder shrugs
    150x15 @ 3 sets

BB shoulder shrug
    225x15
    315x15
    405x10
    495x6

Finishes with calve raise machine seated and the standing machine as well

Calories 2,227
    Macros below

Name:  image-3663662508.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  205.9 KB
    •   

6. Day 9....

Sleep was not a problem again and I felt good throughout the day. Body is sore from the weeks heavy lifting but today is arms day so I can a little break from the big body parts.

Arm day and abs

15 min cardio to start
    Biceps are a weak point of mine:
    I did high volume but Highlights are only

Bb curl. 135x10 and 155x5
    Hammer curl across body DB 80x8
    DB alternating standing curl 70x4...body English
    Did alot more exercises but nothing crazy fast pace and short rest periods. Killed triceps and felt like a beast when looking in the mirror today.

I see slight differences in my midsection but my arms looked more vascular today and a little more defined.

Calories 2064
    Macros Below

Name:  image-411336431.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  207.5 KB

7. You smoke me on you workouts. I cant get over the weights you are putting up. I have curled 140 a couple of times for a max and it was not pretty! lol. But Dang You are killing it. I have got to get my protein intake up . I know I am not taking in what I should. Keep killing it , you are motivating me!
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

8. Your killin it man.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

9. Thanks. Yeah protein is the one thing I make sure i consume. I may slip up and eat things I shouldn't but protein comes first. Ideally I want 300g so these days I'm only getting 250 bothers me but it's hard due to work sometimes. And I looked at your log, I may have to try some of your bicep routines...your time under tension is great.

10. Greater TUT = growth
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

11. Day 10.....

Horrible day...took a rest day due to having many obligations. Had a lunch and dinner gathering today. Ate a lot of food and had some liquor. Carbs were crazy high I'm sure but I did not bother trying to track my macros. I did make sure I got some protein in. I would estimate about 250g of protein but carbs were higher I'm sure. Feeling a little sick today too, stomach and lack of energy. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Day 10.....

Horrible day...took a rest day due to having many obligations. Had a lunch and dinner gathering today. Ate a lot of food and had some liquor. Carbs were crazy high I'm sure but I did not bother trying to track my macros. I did make sure I got some protein in. I would estimate about 250g of protein but carbs were higher I'm sure. Feeling a little sick today too, stomach and lack of energy. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.
    Oh no hes off track !!!!!! jk man you have to have days like that dont worry about it. Thats the one reason I hate doing it is it messes up your stomach.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

13. Yea my last two days have been aweful for.my diet.

14. Well I'm feeling Better today but lack of energy. Not sure about gym bc the wife is sick so I'm watching my daughter. If she doesn't feel better later this may be a forced rest day.

But since Bigguy hasn't had a good couple days I don't feel so bad about it lol.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

Oh no hes off track !!!!!! jk man you have to have days like that dont worry about it. Thats the one reason I hate doing it is it messes up your stomach.
    Lol and I think that stomach issue was due to the diet and liquor. But ill get back on track soon.

16. Day 11...

Well no gym today or yesterday. I'm not to worried about this bc rest is always appreciated by the body. I've eaten bad the past two days too, I failed today as far as diet. I feel good though and I feel more muscular then when I started. I just weighed myself and I was a little over 218lbs. Now this is after two bad days and no gym so I'm sure some gym time and bathroom use will bring me down a couple pounds within a couple of days. Been taking all 3 supplements faithfully and can't wait for the next 49 days.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit
    Day 11...

Well no gym today or yesterday. I'm not to worried about this bc rest is always appreciated by the body. I've eaten bad the past two days too, I failed today as far as diet. I feel good though and I feel more muscular then when I started. I just weighed myself and I was a little over 218lbs. Now this is after two bad days and no gym so I'm sure some gym time and bathroom use will bring me down a couple pounds within a couple of days. Been taking all 3 supplements faithfully and can't wait for the next 49 days.
    Rest is good and dont worry too much bout eating crappy. As long as you are mostly on point a day here and.there wont do too much damage

18. Day 12...

Still In the pits. Diet needs work and I've been eating to much sugar these last few days. I sleep great and last night was no different but I was just unmotivated today.

Went to the gym and did legs biceps triceps and abs. I superset everything and did it at a moderate to fast pace. It was a good workout but I've def had better. even when working out I felt sluggish. Tomorrow will be better. I did so several sets and good reps for squats. I hit 455 for 1 today. Should have did more reps but didn't feel it. Got a good burn on all muscle groups and workout was about 1.5 hours long.

I am noticing some acni on my chest and shoulders. I don't like it but a side of higher test so ill take it lol. I am prone to acne though and get it easily since a Child.

Calories 2098
    Macros

Low Protein Today

Name:  image-94186988.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  209.8 KB

19. 455 is a nice squat man. Ya sugar is a lil high but your total cals are low enough where it shouldnt have much impact on body composition. It would (for me anyway) effect my performance in the gym and my mood

20. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    455 is a nice squat man. Ya sugar is a lil high but your total cals are low enough where it shouldnt have much impact on body composition. It would (for me anyway) effect my performance in the gym and my mood
    Well the diet could play a role on my mood and lack of energy. I felt sluggish yesterday. But I'm back on track today. It's always easier to follow my routine on work days. The weekends kill me.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit

Well the diet could play a role on my mood and lack of energy. I felt sluggish yesterday. But I'm back on track today. It's always easier to follow my routine on work days. The weekends kill me.
    Yup me too. Work days and a set schedule its easier.to have structure all around. Weekends are.kinda a free for all sometimes

22. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Yup me too. Work days and a set schedule its easier.to have structure all around. Weekends are.kinda a free for all sometimes
    Ya for me also. Sometimes
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

23. Lol that's why I have a hate and love relationship with the weekends

24. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit
    Lol that's why I have a hate and love relationship with the weekends
    Here's what I did with weekends as they use to derail my progress...
    First I made one day on the weekend a gym day sat is mine, it allows me to stay in my weekly routine mentally.

Second, preparation preparation have your fridge full of your meals ready to go. Take all other food that is not in your meal plan like snacks treats and hide them in a different room where u don't normally look for food if you're married or have a roommate have them hide it.

Also shorten your time between meals don't allow yourself to get too hungry as for me if I do that it's easier to binge.

Just my .02 bro hope it helps diet is mental wont the battle. Great workouts btw

PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent

25. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

Here's what I did with weekends as they use to derail my progress...
    First I made one day on the weekend a gym day sat is mine, it allows me to stay in my weekly routine mentally.

Second, preparation preparation have your fridge full of your meals ready to go. Take all other food that is not in your meal plan like snacks treats and hide them in a different room where u don't normally look for food if you're married or have a roommate have them hide it.

Also shorten your time between meals don't allow yourself to get too hungry as for me if I do that it's easier to binge.

Just my .02 bro hope it helps diet is mental wont the battle. Great workouts btw

Thanks man. Actually the problem I have is getting the munchies so I think the eating more frequent then usual is a good idea ill have to do that. And I'm usually out and about taking care of things during the week so ill have to start packing meals that I can eat cold. Ill keep that In mind and def do the more frequent meals. Thanks man.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit

Thanks man. Actually the problem I have is getting the munchies so I think the eating more frequent then usual is a good idea ill have to do that. And I'm usually out and about taking care of things during the week so ill have to start packing meals that I can eat cold. Ill keep that In mind and def do the more frequent meals. Thanks man.
    I literally cook all my food for the week on Sundays and thurs. you can swing into a gas station and use their microwave so u don't have to eat it cold. I so it everyday! I've gone as far as taking my cold meat on the dash of my work truck with heat on hi to warm it up lol

Independent

27. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

I literally cook all my food for the week on Sundays and thurs. you can swing into a gas station and use their microwave so u don't have to eat it cold. I so it everyday! I've gone as far as taking my cold meat on the dash of my work truck with heat on hi to warm it up lol

That's dedication. Ill see what I can do

28. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

That's dedication. Ill see what I can do as far as some of that. I've taken meals with me before and eaten cold but never gone into gas stations ect lol

29. Haha i just had cold chicken and sweet potatoes sittin in my car

30. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    Haha i just had cold chicken and sweet potatoes sittin in my car
    cold Chicken is hard to eat but with sweet potatoes too, not fun
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. lean mass stack...in need of info
    By merlin1976 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 11:57 PM
  2. NHA Stack vs anabolic xtreme mass stack
    By weaknessis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 08:36 PM
  3. sci fit get mass stack
    By barddok in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-04-2004, 06:23 AM
  4. How many mgs of E/C/A in a homemade stack?
    By Gaf Knee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2003, 07:07 PM
  5. Bdc Lean Mass Stack?
    By LYFORD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2003, 08:08 AM