LG PH-19 Budman's personal stash

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,213
    Answers
    0


    Ever since starting a product condense a little over a month ago. I have been pushing myself a little harder(enjoyed the look). Now I have been pushing just as hard and lifting heavier. I should be starting pct Sunday or Monday I will be logging it through another company, in the sponsored log section. Hopefully I can get some more good advice as I further my goals.

  2. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,334
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Methyl 1 D? That's the LG flagship? Thought it would be other products besides that...
    perhaps if you went back a little further into the past you could say it "was" M1T ... but ever since we have sold M1D with great success. and continue to do so.
    *** iForce Nutrition Anabolic Minion Member ***
  3. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,213
    Answers
    0


    This one for the LG


    You are reps and I know you use LG products on a regular basis, my question is you've tested all I am sure but which do you keep as a staple, something you wouldnt use from another company because you believe in it so much?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,213
    Answers
    0


    Squat
    10@95
    8@135
    6@185
    4@245
    4@275

    Hack squat
    10@2plates
    10,10@4plates

    Leg press+punching bag b/t sets
    10@4plates
    10@6plates
    10@8plates

    Leg extension
    10@75
    10@105
    10@135
    20@45

    Leg raise
    2x14

    AB sled
    14

    Crunch
    2x14
    Side crunch
    1x14(l&r)
    Leg high crunch
    1x20
  5. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,213
    Answers
    0


    With having only a few more doses should I begin my PCT, just to make sure it running good?
  6. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,213
    Answers
    0


    Flat close grip chest press
    8@95
    10@135
    5@185
    3@205
    1@215

    Incline bench press
    10@135
    5@185
    8@135

    Dips
    3x12

    Low row
    10@150
    10@180
    10@210

    Straight bar tri pull down
    4x10@50
  7. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,334
    Answers
    0


    naw, dont start PCT until your done with cycle.
    *** iForce Nutrition Anabolic Minion Member ***
  8. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,334
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    This one for the LG


    You are reps and I know you use LG products on a regular basis, my question is you've tested all I am sure but which do you keep as a staple, something you wouldnt use from another company because you believe in it so much?
    right now its EPIC.. no lie

    i like the new lipo pro but we are out of it currently reformulating to lessen the clumps..

    i also love rezolution extreme.
    *** iForce Nutrition Anabolic Minion Member ***
  9. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,213
    Answers
    0


    Really good day today. Worked shoulder and arms. Shoulder were a little stiff from yesterday but still burned them today. Little tired after three days hard at it. Should be going again tomorrow, probably just going to do abs and cardio.

    Tomorrow should be my last day of PH-19. Throughout this entire run I have made some decent strength increases. Most of my big movements(bench press, leg press, squats, shrugs... Few other)have increased by 15-50lbs. My biggest improvements have been with my squats, 275 the other day was a biggie and I felt like I could have done more. I have been pushing very hard and my joints feel it for sure. I am liking what I have seen and will give a last weighin tomorrow and all my thoughts.
  10. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    Really good day today. Worked shoulder and arms. Shoulder were a little stiff from yesterday but still burned them today. Little tired after three days hard at it. Should be going again tomorrow, probably just going to do abs and cardio.

    Tomorrow should be my last day of PH-19. Throughout this entire run I have made some decent strength increases. Most of my big movements(bench press, leg press, squats, shrugs... Few other)have increased by 15-50lbs. My biggest improvements have been with my squats, 275 the other day was a biggie and I felt like I could have done more. I have been pushing very hard and my joints feel it for sure. I am liking what I have seen and will give a last weighin tomorrow and all my thoughts.
    Nice man!
    Glad you got something out of the 19.
    PCT time.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  11. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,230
    Answers
    0


    In for the finaly, ph19 reqs pct, whats pct look like
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  12. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,213
    Answers
    0


    Well I have been thinking of what to come up with as my final review .... I cant compare it to any other type of PH. I have come to realize that the product is strong, and intensifies everthing. I was able to make a few PR's during my run, lots of confidence helped! This PH-19 made me feel like doing weight I had struggled with before. I didnt gain weight but I did increase the weight I could lift.
    My beginning Calorie intake was not above 2500 like I thought, after two weeks I up the calories and started to notice some increases. I gained over 50lbs on squats, 10lbs and some reps on the different chest presses, my barbell rows is where I noticed it the most only because I have tried to do max weight and was only able to do 135 a few times and was not pretty. I hit a solid 155 x10 reps couple days. I would have to say that I was please with the product. I did notice that alcohol is not a good combo....my fault totally but i guess alcohol in all isnt good for those who are tyring to make some body/life changes.

    I am glad I gave this a shot and will be looking into some PH-17 come spring time.... would be a great finally blow to a cut!

    Take care guys and hope to see ya around
    heres the PCT log I am starting up, probably throwing a testbooster in with it
    AD-3 LeCheek sponsored Budman approved
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0




    Good experiences BudMan! Nice write up!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,213
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1


    Good experiences BudMan! Nice write up!
    Coming from ANIMAL should mean something.
  15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811

    Coming from ANIMAL should mean something.
    My words have no bearing.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  16. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,213
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    My words have no bearing.
    They are very comforting.... Hahahahahaha
  17. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,213
    Answers
    0


    Have noticed a difference with intensity and confidence. The alpha feeling was nice. Been off for a week and already miss PH-19. Can't wait to give the Ph-17 a go, same strength gains but able to cut up. Seems like a no brainier there.
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    Have noticed a difference with intensity and confidence. The alpha feeling was nice. Been off for a week and already miss PH-19. Can't wait to give the Ph-17 a go, same strength gains but able to cut up. Seems like a no brainier there.
    Yeah I'm a 17 fan: libido increase, strength, alpha feeling, reduce bloat... It's a win/win.
    I double dose though.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Registered User
    purelife2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    451
    Answers
    0


    yes I agree double dose is much better
  20. Registered User
    TORC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Answers
    0


    Would it be better to run 17 at double dose for four weeks or regular dose for eight? Or double up for eight or is that too long of a cycle at too high of a dose? I thought that may ok since it is so mild but id like some more experienced opinions.
  21. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TORC
    Would it be better to run 17 at double dose for four weeks or regular dose for eight? Or double up for eight or is that too long of a cycle at too high of a dose? I thought that may ok since it is so mild but id like some more experienced opinions.
    8 weeks double dose.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. Registered User
    TORC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    8 weeks double dose.
    So should the pct be eight.weeks as well or just four ?
  23. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TORC

    So should the pct be eight.weeks as well or just four ?
    4 weeks.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  24. Registered User
    TORC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    4 weeks.
    Thanks again bro
  25. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,213
    Answers
    0


    Some good stuff.
  26. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,213
    Answers
    0


    Still hitting some PR but the aggression, drive .... The feeling I had with PH-19 is much different than anything I have yet to experience. Next year .... I guess I will have to wait.

    ***question PH-17 does it have the same effects with the ability to push hard and give that extra feeling of strength? Maybe no the right wording for the question but I think you know where I am going with this.

    [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3j8hZi1Ohg&feature=yo utu.be[/link]
  27. Registered User
    cainb96's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    165
    Answers
    0


    What did you end up running for PCT?

    @LG Reps. Is a pct even needed for PH-19 since its such a mild PH? Would T-911 work? I've ran SD and other PH's so wondering of i will even notice PH-19??
  28. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,213
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cainb96 View Post
    What did you end up running for PCT?

    @LG Reps. Is a pct even needed for PH-19 since its such a mild PH? Would T-911 work? I've ran SD and other PH's so wondering of i will even notice PH-19??
    I had LeCheek AD-3 and NLA T-Blast together.
  29. Registered User
    TORC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Answers
    0


    Did you even need an AI during cycle? If so what did you use? I wasn't sure if it was so mild that an AI was only used as PCT or I just missed where you said what you were taking during the cycle. Thanks in advance
  30. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,213
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TORC View Post
    Did you even need an AI during cycle? If so what did you use? I wasn't sure if it was so mild that an AI was only used as PCT or I just missed where you said what you were taking during the cycle. Thanks in advance
    AI?
  31. Registered User
    TORC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811

    AI?
    Forgive me if I'm wrong I'm very much a noob. But I had read that 19 could cause gyo. Well its big brother it is modeled after could(tren if memory serves) . And I didnt know if a Aromatase inhibitor was needed since it's so mild. Or just use a anti estrogen. If I am just way off all together I apologise I am currently medicated on cough syrup and may not be making as much since as I think I am.
  32. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,213
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TORC View Post

    Forgive me if I'm wrong I'm very much a noob. But I had read that 19 could cause gyo. Well its big brother it is modeled after could(tren if memory serves) . And I didnt know if a Aromatase inhibitor was needed since it's so mild. Or just use a anti estrogen. If I am just way off all together I apologise I am currently medicated on cough syrup and may not be making as much since as I think I am.
    I did not experience any but everyone is different.
  33. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    Good run man!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  34. Registered User
    TORC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811

    I did not experience any but everyone is different.
    Thanks man
  35. Registered User
    TORC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Answers
    0


    Agreed good run
  36. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,213
    Answers
    0


    Thanks I had a lot of gains. I was very pleased with this, my first PH. Not sure when I will try another PH had a bad reaction when I was drinking one night .... Which I have since quit drinking. Aggression is a plus in the gym .. I just had an issue controlling it at home.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2014, 04:43 PM
  2. LGS PH-17 sponsored log
    By purelife2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 11:33 AM
  3. old school ph cycle from the preban stash!
    By sweet-physique in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 01:56 PM
  4. Legal status of personal "stash" after ban passes
    By bigmark1972 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 12:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in