Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

This brings up TesTren too then...
    Speaking of the Vet .. this is him lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by TORC

Speaking of the Vet .. this is him lol
    I'm humbled.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TORC

I have already asked a few of the veterans on here this but what's your opinion on stacking 17 &19 ? Obviously doing it the right way with proper PCT and all. Just wondered if you thought a two month run would still be the best route using them together? Don't want to do any damage to my liver and deff don't want gyno lol
    I could be wrong but I believe that this product is not very harmful to the liver. So you should t have an issue running for 8 weeks. The whole 17-19 one behind the other no sure how that would turn out.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811

I could be wrong but I believe that this product is not very harmful to the liver. So you should t have an issue running for 8 weeks. The whole 17-19 one behind the other no sure how that would turn out.
    I did read that it is suppose to be easier on the liver than most due to how it binds. But what about gyno with 19? But that does sound like a good idea running 19 then 17 followed up by proper PCT. Thanks for the idea.

5. Quote Originally Posted by TORC

I did read that it is suppose to be easier on the liver than most due to how it binds. But what about gyno with 19? But that does sound like a good idea running 19 then 17 followed up by proper PCT. Thanks for the idea.
    Well no liver problems with either as they are non methyls.
    I would say Rip was right as each product is geared towards a specific goal.
    I'm a fan of 17 though.
    19 should not cause gyno @ all... That's one of the traits of it's "parent" compound but I think it might be a bit weak to induce gyno. Some are prone to it though.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Well no liver problems with either as they are non methyls.
    I would say Rip was right as each product is geared towards a specific goal.
    I'm a fan of 17 though.
    19 should not cause gyno @ all... That's one of the traits of it's "parent" compound but I think it might be a bit weak to induce gyno. Some are prone to it though.
    Since I have you on the topic what AI would you recommend for in cycle. I figured id run endosurge and erase pro for pct. But as far as while on the ph I wasn't sure what would be sufficient.

7. Nevermind jp you have answered this in a pm it just hit me lol

8. i wouldnt go with 17 and 19 togther..i would use the 19 with something like the test tren...or take 17 with methyl 1D

9. Quote Originally Posted by purelife2
    i wouldnt go with 17 and 19 togther..i would use the 19 with something like the test tren...or take 17 with methyl 1D
    Rip stated TesTren was m1d blk and 19.

10. Superset
    Overhand + underhand bb rows
    [email protected][email protected]

Deadlifts
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Nautilus pullover
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Hammer strength mts AB crunch
    [email protected],70,80

Med grip low row
    [email protected],150,180

Seated shrug
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Standin shrug
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

11. Quote Originally Posted by purelife2
    i wouldnt go with 17 and 19 togther..i would use the 19 with something like the test tren...or take 17 with methyl 1D
    Forgive me if I'm wrong but is tren banned? I keep reading the diff brands are. If there is one that's not could you recommend it? And also isn't anything that methyl hard on the liver? Or is 1D just mild ?

12. Did you mean testren ?

13. Quote Originally Posted by TORC
    Did you mean testren ?
    Did who mean TesTren?

14. testren is our product and it doesnt contain "tren" its just the name given it because we tried to mimic its effects.. this one has a test base (LM1D) and the trenlike PH(PH19) stacked. there is a current tren product out there its called trenavar. its still legal. our M1D is not methylated it just the name it was given many yrs ago and is kinda our flagship product. yes its very mild
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    testren is our product and it doesnt contain "tren" its just the name given it because we tried to mimic its effects.. this one has a test base (LM1D) and the trenlike PH(PH19) stacked. there is a current tren product out there its called trenavar. its still legal. our M1D is not methylated it just the name it was given many yrs ago and is kinda our flagship product. yes its very mild
    Methyl 1 D? That's the LG flagship? Thought it would be other products besides that...

16. Purelife is who I was asking. He recommended a stack and the wording kinda confused me. But thank you two for the info

17. These guys have some knowledge

18. Quote Originally Posted by TORC View Post
    Purelife is who I was asking. He recommended a stack and the wording kinda confused me. But thank you two for the info
    looks like they cleared it up already

19. Back is feeling it today wow

20. Ever since starting a product condense a little over a month ago. I have been pushing myself a little harder(enjoyed the look). Now I have been pushing just as hard and lifting heavier. I should be starting pct Sunday or Monday I will be logging it through another company, in the sponsored log section. Hopefully I can get some more good advice as I further my goals.

21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Methyl 1 D? That's the LG flagship? Thought it would be other products besides that...
    perhaps if you went back a little further into the past you could say it "was" M1T ... but ever since we have sold M1D with great success. and continue to do so.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

22. This one for the LG

You are reps and I know you use LG products on a regular basis, my question is you've tested all I am sure but which do you keep as a staple, something you wouldnt use from another company because you believe in it so much?

23. Squat
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Hack squat
    [email protected]
    10,[email protected]

Leg press+punching bag b/t sets
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Leg extension
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Leg raise
    2x14

AB sled

Crunch
    2x14
    Side crunch
    1x14(l&r)
    Leg high crunch
    1x20

24. With having only a few more doses should I begin my PCT, just to make sure it running good?

25. Flat close grip chest press
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Incline bench press
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Dips
    3x12

Low row
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Straight bar tri pull down
    [email protected]

26. naw, dont start PCT until your done with cycle.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

27. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    This one for the LG

You are reps and I know you use LG products on a regular basis, my question is you've tested all I am sure but which do you keep as a staple, something you wouldnt use from another company because you believe in it so much?
    right now its EPIC.. no lie

i like the new lipo pro but we are out of it currently reformulating to lessen the clumps..

i also love rezolution extreme.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

28. Really good day today. Worked shoulder and arms. Shoulder were a little stiff from yesterday but still burned them today. Little tired after three days hard at it. Should be going again tomorrow, probably just going to do abs and cardio.

Tomorrow should be my last day of PH-19. Throughout this entire run I have made some decent strength increases. Most of my big movements(bench press, leg press, squats, shrugs... Few other)have increased by 15-50lbs. My biggest improvements have been with my squats, 275 the other day was a biggie and I felt like I could have done more. I have been pushing very hard and my joints feel it for sure. I am liking what I have seen and will give a last weighin tomorrow and all my thoughts.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    Really good day today. Worked shoulder and arms. Shoulder were a little stiff from yesterday but still burned them today. Little tired after three days hard at it. Should be going again tomorrow, probably just going to do abs and cardio.

Tomorrow should be my last day of PH-19. Throughout this entire run I have made some decent strength increases. Most of my big movements(bench press, leg press, squats, shrugs... Few other)have increased by 15-50lbs. My biggest improvements have been with my squats, 275 the other day was a biggie and I felt like I could have done more. I have been pushing very hard and my joints feel it for sure. I am liking what I have seen and will give a last weighin tomorrow and all my thoughts.
    Nice man!
    Glad you got something out of the 19.
    PCT time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2014, 05:43 PM
  2. LGS PH-17 sponsored log
    By purelife2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 12:33 PM
  3. old school ph cycle from the preban stash!
    By sweet-physique in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 02:56 PM
  4. Legal status of personal "stash" after ban passes
    By bigmark1972 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 01:08 AM