LG PH-19 Budman's personal stash

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,202
    Rep Power
    1439192

    Quote Originally Posted by purelife2
    im having to do the same with my scale..my weights are all over the place 244 in the morning and 248 in the evenings..i just go by the mirror now
    Right now I am going by soreness. Hahaha

  2. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,202
    Rep Power
    1439192

    Didn't have to go into work as early, so I tried a Body Pump class at Golds Gym. Don't know what I was getting myself into but I got worked. Had 32lbs on the bar most the time then went down to 22lbs towards end. I would have never thought that I would get a complete body workout like that. My back I going to be sore I would think. Higher in sets and reps all rapped into one.
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    Didn't have to go into work as early, so I tried a Body Pump class at Golds Gym. Don't know what I was getting myself into but I got worked. Had 32lbs on the bar most the time then went down to 22lbs towards end. I would have never thought that I would get a complete body workout like that. My back I going to be sore I would think. Higher in sets and reps all rapped into one.
    What's body pump?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,202
    Rep Power
    1439192

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    What's body pump?
    It a class they offer, like a yoga or a aerobics class. This one I called Les Miles Body Pump, I guess it's done all over the world. I haven't googled it but I am sure it's up somewhere one the Internet.
  5. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,202
    Rep Power
    1439192

    Vsquat2,4,6plates
    Seated calf180,190,200
    Leg curl 60,80,100
    Donkey calf220,240,260
    Super horizontal calf raise200,290,380
    Straight leg Db deadlifts 45,50
    Side lat and crunch 3sets each @5lb
    Seated 90 leg press 4,6,8plates..6@10plates
    Leg raise 60,90 ,120...45

    Foam roller.
  6. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,202
    Rep Power
    1439192

    I started off with incline bench and warmup reps I felt so weak 10@95. then I went for my second set and the blood was flowing.

    Icline bench
    10@95
    10@135
    10@185

    flat bench press
    10@135
    9@185
    6@205
    1@225
    1@225
    12@135

    superset delt machine and pec fly
    10@90+10@90
    10@120+10@120
    10@120+10@150

    curl to arnold press
    10@25
    10@30
    8@35

    seated delt fly
    10@17.5
    10@20

    Superset pullovers+skull crusher
    10@20+10@20
    10@30+10@30

    forearm curl(not sure what to call it but burned!)
    10@20
    10@30

    handle pulldown for chest on the cable lat machine
    10@90
    10@120
    10@135

    2 sets of side to side
    30@25
    40@15

    Feel really good... except this nagging shoulder that has been going on for weeks... I thinkI hurt it at work pulling on a 1000lb oven but I have had an issue longer then that....it would only come and go. I am not surprised it flared up again but I will just have to deal with it. Picked up a few more bottles of vitamin C, Garlic and Cinnamin caps just to get myself geared up tocut a little in a 1.5 months. WOnt be at the gym tomorrow(I dont think) tomorrow is my birthday and I am going to cookout tonight. Picking up a 1/2 bushel of oysters and fry up some whiting and tilapia. so.... well we know where this is going, proably a few empty calories
  7. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Anything from the 19 yet?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  8. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    2,704
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by purelife2
    im having to do the same with my scale..my weights are all over the place 244 in the morning and 248 in the evenings..i just go by the mirror now
    True weight is first thing in the morning after urinating. Also subtract a pound from that if you don't take morning dumps.
  9. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,202
    Rep Power
    1439192

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Anything from the 19 yet?
    I know alcohol doesn't mix well. Ohh boy

    Strong as an ox. No doubt.
  10. Registered User
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Hutchinson, Ks.
    Posts
    5,635
    Rep Power
    5652896

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    True weight is first thing in the morning after urinating. Also subtract a pound from that if you don't take morning dumps.
    Hahaha! The way I've been on my bulk, that's not enough!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  11. Registered User
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Hutchinson, Ks.
    Posts
    5,635
    Rep Power
    5652896

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I started off with incline bench and warmup reps I felt so weak 10@95. then I went for my second set and the blood was flowing.

    Icline bench
    10@95
    10@135
    10@185

    flat bench press
    10@135
    9@185
    6@205
    1@225
    1@225
    12@135

    superset delt machine and pec fly
    10@90+10@90
    10@120+10@120
    10@120+10@150

    curl to arnold press
    10@25
    10@30
    8@35

    seated delt fly
    10@17.5
    10@20

    Superset pullovers+skull crusher
    10@20+10@20
    10@30+10@30

    forearm curl(not sure what to call it but burned!)
    10@20
    10@30

    handle pulldown for chest on the cable lat machine
    10@90
    10@120
    10@135

    2 sets of side to side
    30@25
    40@15

    Feel really good... except this nagging shoulder that has been going on for weeks... I thinkI hurt it at work pulling on a 1000lb oven but I have had an issue longer then that....it would only come and go. I am not surprised it flared up again but I will just have to deal with it. Picked up a few more bottles of vitamin C, Garlic and Cinnamin caps just to get myself geared up tocut a little in a 1.5 months. WOnt be at the gym tomorrow(I dont think) tomorrow is my birthday and I am going to cookout tonight. Picking up a 1/2 bushel of oysters and fry up some whiting and tilapia. so.... well we know where this is going, proably a few empty calories
    Happy belated b-day! Hope the shoulder feels better.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  12. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811

    I know alcohol doesn't mix well. Ohh boy

    Strong as an ox. No doubt.
    U going 4 weeks or u got another bottle?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  13. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,202
    Rep Power
    1439192

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    U going 4 weeks or u got another bottle?
    Naw this will be it, really makes me strong. I feel I have hit some good weights. I know that this for a fact.


    @luke thanks man.
  14. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,323
    Rep Power
    908042

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Hahaha! The way I've been on my bulk, that's not enough!
    no sh!t.. more like 4 lbs here LMAO
    *** iForce Nutrition Anabolic Minion Member ***
  15. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,323
    Rep Power
    908042

    just for future reference.. (spoiler alert) im a LG rep so you can take this or leave it.. in all the logs i am seeing across all the boards i am noticeing a patern.. everyone of the loggers seem to just be getting their swerve on when the the 4 weeks ends the cycle do to not having enough product.
    all things being equal its my oppinion that to truely see the best effects from our PHs you should probbaly run them a minimum of 6 weeks and continue as long as 10 weeks for an optimal cycle. just remember this stuff is so new this is just emperical evidence im seeing in real time. my oppinion may change, but for now i think you will likely agree with me.. another 4 weeks would be a good thing.
    *** iForce Nutrition Anabolic Minion Member ***
  16. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,202
    Rep Power
    1439192

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    just for future reference.. (spoiler alert) im a LG rep so you can take this or leave it.. in all the logs i am seeing across all the boards i am noticeing a patern.. everyone of the loggers seem to just be getting their swerve on when the the 4 weeks ends the cycle do to not having enough product.
    all things being equal its my oppinion that to truely see the best effects from our PHs you should probbaly run them a minimum of 6 weeks and continue as long as 10 weeks for an optimal cycle. just remember this stuff is so new this is just emperical evidence im seeing in real time. my oppinion may change, but for now i think you will likely agree with me.. another 4 weeks would be a good thing.
    Financially I cannot afford or I would. I picked up some PCT from another company that I will have to log. I am sure that it would be beneficial for that to happen but t this time I cannot, with the holidays approaching.

    BtW I listen to what most have to say, most certainly the ones promoting their products. If you didn't believe or know then you would just be blowing smoke. And I have seen strength increase more then weight increase, the goal =yes.

    I can only enjoy what I have and move one. But inthe future I will grab two.
  17. Registered User
    TORC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    2899

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    just for future reference.. (spoiler alert) im a LG rep so you can take this or leave it.. in all the logs i am seeing across all the boards i am noticeing a patern.. everyone of the loggers seem to just be getting their swerve on when the the 4 weeks ends the cycle do to not having enough product.
    all things being equal its my oppinion that to truely see the best effects from our PHs you should probbaly run them a minimum of 6 weeks and continue as long as 10 weeks for an optimal cycle. just remember this stuff is so new this is just emperical evidence im seeing in real time. my oppinion may change, but for now i think you will likely agree with me.. another 4 weeks would be a good thing.
    I have already asked a few of the veterans on here this but what's your opinion on stacking 17 &19 ? Obviously doing it the right way with proper PCT and all. Just wondered if you thought a two month run would still be the best route using them together? Don't want to do any damage to my liver and deff don't want gyno lol
  18. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,323
    Rep Power
    908042

    Quote Originally Posted by TORC View Post
    I have already asked a few of the veterans on here this but what's your opinion on stacking 17 &19 ? Obviously doing it the right way with proper PCT and all. Just wondered if you thought a two month run would still be the best route using them together? Don't want to do any damage to my liver and deff don't want gyno lol
    personally i dont think 17 and 19 stack too great. i do hvae a logger running them both at double dose. hes working on a lean bulk. so far hes put on 6lbs after almost 6 weeks. i think you should pick your battles. 19 for bulkin and 17 for cuting. if you want to stack something.. stack 19 with m1db
    and run for 8 weeks. will be better imo
    *** iForce Nutrition Anabolic Minion Member ***
  19. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx

    personally i dont think 17 and 19 stack too great. i do hvae a logger running them both at double dose. hes working on a lean bulk. so far hes put on 6lbs after almost 6 weeks. i think you should pick your battles. 19 for bulkin and 17 for cuting. if you want to stack something.. stack 19 with m1db
    and run for 8 weeks. will be better imo
    This brings up TesTren too then...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  20. Registered User
    TORC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    2899

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx

    personally i dont think 17 and 19 stack too great. i do hvae a logger running them both at double dose. hes working on a lean bulk. so far hes put on 6lbs after almost 6 weeks. i think you should pick your battles. 19 for bulkin and 17 for cuting. if you want to stack something.. stack 19 with m1db
    and run for 8 weeks. will be better imo
    I was told by one of the vets that stacking a wet and a dry like that would help counter any gyno. That's one of my big concerns. I was a very large guy(not in a good way) and want to get rid of the roundness of my chest. It's not gyno just not solid and I don't want to add to that with negative effects of 19. A lean bulk is actually what I was intending to aim for. And I am a noob so what does m1db stand for so I can look into that compound as well. Thanks for the info
  21. Registered User
    TORC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    2899

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    This brings up TesTren too then...
    Speaking of the Vet .. this is him lol
  22. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by TORC

    Speaking of the Vet .. this is him lol
    I'm humbled.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  23. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,202
    Rep Power
    1439192

    Quote Originally Posted by TORC

    I have already asked a few of the veterans on here this but what's your opinion on stacking 17 &19 ? Obviously doing it the right way with proper PCT and all. Just wondered if you thought a two month run would still be the best route using them together? Don't want to do any damage to my liver and deff don't want gyno lol
    I could be wrong but I believe that this product is not very harmful to the liver. So you should t have an issue running for 8 weeks. The whole 17-19 one behind the other no sure how that would turn out.
  24. Registered User
    TORC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    2899

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811

    I could be wrong but I believe that this product is not very harmful to the liver. So you should t have an issue running for 8 weeks. The whole 17-19 one behind the other no sure how that would turn out.
    I did read that it is suppose to be easier on the liver than most due to how it binds. But what about gyno with 19? But that does sound like a good idea running 19 then 17 followed up by proper PCT. Thanks for the idea.
  25. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by TORC

    I did read that it is suppose to be easier on the liver than most due to how it binds. But what about gyno with 19? But that does sound like a good idea running 19 then 17 followed up by proper PCT. Thanks for the idea.
    Well no liver problems with either as they are non methyls.
    I would say Rip was right as each product is geared towards a specific goal.
    I'm a fan of 17 though.
    19 should not cause gyno @ all... That's one of the traits of it's "parent" compound but I think it might be a bit weak to induce gyno. Some are prone to it though.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  26. Registered User
    TORC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    2899

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Well no liver problems with either as they are non methyls.
    I would say Rip was right as each product is geared towards a specific goal.
    I'm a fan of 17 though.
    19 should not cause gyno @ all... That's one of the traits of it's "parent" compound but I think it might be a bit weak to induce gyno. Some are prone to it though.
    Since I have you on the topic what AI would you recommend for in cycle. I figured id run endosurge and erase pro for pct. But as far as while on the ph I wasn't sure what would be sufficient.
  27. Registered User
    TORC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    2899

    Nevermind jp you have answered this in a pm it just hit me lol
  28. Registered User
    purelife2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    19135

    i wouldnt go with 17 and 19 togther..i would use the 19 with something like the test tren...or take 17 with methyl 1D
  29. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by purelife2
    i wouldnt go with 17 and 19 togther..i would use the 19 with something like the test tren...or take 17 with methyl 1D
    Rip stated TesTren was m1d blk and 19.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  30. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,202
    Rep Power
    1439192

    Name:  image-3659801407.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  438.9 KB
  31. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,202
    Rep Power
    1439192

    Superset
    Overhand + underhand bb rows
    8@135+8@135
    8@140+10@140
    8@145+10@145

    Deadlifts
    10@135
    8@185
    7@235

    Nautilus pullover
    10@90
    10@110
    10@130

    Hammer strength mts AB crunch
    20@60,70,80

    Med grip low row
    10@120,150,180

    Seated shrug
    10@4plates
    10@6plates

    Standin shrug
    10@6plates
    5@8plates
    2@8plates
  32. Registered User
    TORC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    2899

    Quote Originally Posted by purelife2
    i wouldnt go with 17 and 19 togther..i would use the 19 with something like the test tren...or take 17 with methyl 1D
    Forgive me if I'm wrong but is tren banned? I keep reading the diff brands are. If there is one that's not could you recommend it? And also isn't anything that methyl hard on the liver? Or is 1D just mild ?
  33. Registered User
    TORC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    2899

    Did you mean testren ?
  34. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by TORC
    Did you mean testren ?
    Did who mean TesTren?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  35. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,323
    Rep Power
    908042

    testren is our product and it doesnt contain "tren" its just the name given it because we tried to mimic its effects.. this one has a test base (LM1D) and the trenlike PH(PH19) stacked. there is a current tren product out there its called trenavar. its still legal. our M1D is not methylated it just the name it was given many yrs ago and is kinda our flagship product. yes its very mild
    *** iForce Nutrition Anabolic Minion Member ***
  36. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    testren is our product and it doesnt contain "tren" its just the name given it because we tried to mimic its effects.. this one has a test base (LM1D) and the trenlike PH(PH19) stacked. there is a current tren product out there its called trenavar. its still legal. our M1D is not methylated it just the name it was given many yrs ago and is kinda our flagship product. yes its very mild
    Methyl 1 D? That's the LG flagship? Thought it would be other products besides that...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  37. Registered User
    TORC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    2899

    Purelife is who I was asking. He recommended a stack and the wording kinda confused me. But thank you two for the info
  38. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,202
    Rep Power
    1439192

    These guys have some knowledge
  39. Registered User
    purelife2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    19135

    Quote Originally Posted by TORC View Post
    Purelife is who I was asking. He recommended a stack and the wording kinda confused me. But thank you two for the info
    looks like they cleared it up already
  40. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,202
    Rep Power
    1439192

    Back is feeling it today wow
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2014, 04:43 PM
  2. LGS PH-17 sponsored log
    By purelife2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 11:33 AM
  3. old school ph cycle from the preban stash!
    By sweet-physique in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 01:56 PM
  4. Legal status of personal "stash" after ban passes
    By bigmark1972 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 12:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in