iForce: Lights Out, down for the count

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
First off, I would like to say a big thank you iForce and Vaughn for selecting me to log this.

Now, this is my first ever log. I am anxious, and nervous for the fear of screwing this up. So, if you have any type of suggestions for me as the log continues, please suggest away on here or through private message.

Why was I interested in this?

Well I consider myself as a person who suffers from insomnia, its like my body gets beat/tired but mentally it refuses to turn off. I take either 6 mg of melatonin and sometimes I rotate with Benadryl 3-4 tabs, and down the road if it does not make me feel sleepy, I take 2 extra and eventually get sleepy. I had a short stint with Ambien, which works okay (feels like body becoming jelly like and eventually dose off) the sides I did not like from it. If I do not take anything, I do not get sleepy until 6 to 8 A.M.
And seeing that I have not used any other supplements or otc that can "enhance my sleep" with the added benefits of fat burning and building muscle and decided to see of I was eligible as a logger. But I am mostly interested in the part of the sleeping factor.

Currently, my schedule is this. 16 hours over at college and 24-32 hours part timing over the course of Th-Su. On days of Monday-Wednesday, I take something around 2 to 3 AM to sleep, and get up around 7 to start my day.

Splitting my time between job and and school eats most of my time, so working out takes a backseat, however I try to squeeze in a minimum of 40 minutes to an hour on Fridays and Saturdays (usually evenings) in a form of full body light day and a full body medium/heavy the next.

Supplements that I use currently is: multi-vits, fish oil, a shake here and there and a fat burner as a pick me up in the morning to get me and my head going.

Starting from tonight, I will stop using any melatonin and benadryl so I can see how Lights Out effect on making me sleepy, and how feel my sleep in the morning. Maybe just have a brew or two to get me sleepy or something lol

Basic info: 30 y/o , 6"0 and 196 lbs ish (trying to get from 36 inch waist to 34/32)

Mostly, will be commenting on the sleep factor and some parts to the fat loss/weight loss part too (slowly transitioning to a diet and hopefully Lights Out can help me here too)

So, Monday night will be my intended does (2 caps/2 servings dose). Hopefully, a few people will tag along this log, and thank you if you do.

*I would like to say is, if iForce feel that I may not carry this log well, the bottle is still sealed. I am willing to send it back to iForce or to any individual that they deemed worthy of using it (srs)

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd hope it works well for you

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Will be taking my first dose at 2 A.M. (my average of taking things to assist me in falling asleep)

Will update the same evening.

Really looking forward to using it. Since stop taking my benadryl or melatonin, was up till 8 yesterday with the hurricane.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Will be taking my first dose at 2 A.M. (my average of taking things to assist me in falling asleep)

Will update the same evening.

Really looking forward to using it. Since stop taking my benadryl or melatonin, was up till 8 yesterday with the hurricane.
How'd it work the first night?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
How'd it work the first night?
Actually, everything went better than I expected.

On usual my bed time routine is leaving the comp on and doze off with a show, recently Entourage. It got me sleepy like 2 melatonin tabs of 6 mg. Kept me asleep around 4 tabs + of Benadryl. Fell asleep like normal though, around 3/4 of two episodes.
No groggy sides or anything, woke up pretty refreshed.

Not sure if I should try 1 cap instead of 2. But for me as of day one, 2 is pretty good for a person that is dependant on using stuff to sleep.

Can't wait for tonight though to see if this contines.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Logging this myself and I'm enjoying it already!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Actually, everything went better than I expected.

On usual my bed time routine is leaving the comp on and doze off with a show, recently Entourage. It got me sleepy like 2 melatonin tabs of 6 mg. Kept me asleep around 4 tabs + of Benadryl. Fell asleep like normal though, around 3/4 of two episodes.
No groggy sides or anything, woke up pretty refreshed.

Not sure if I should try 1 cap instead of 2. But for me as of day one, 2 is pretty good for a person that is dependant on using stuff to sleep.

Can't wait for tonight though to see if this contines.
I tried 1 the first night then tried 2 and that's where I found it to work the best for me.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I tried 1 the first night then tried 2 and that's where I found it to work the best for me.
Agreed,I thought 1 was working well,but 2= zzzzzzzzzzz!

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Last night took two again, somehow I got an upset stomach. Kind of acidic, took a bunch of water to push it down. Did fall asleep later, but had to sit up for a bit.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Last night took two again, somehow I got an upset stomach. Kind of acidic, took a bunch of water to push it down. Did fall asleep later, but had to sit up for a bit.
how long did that feeling last?

and glad that skipping straight to 2 caps treated you well

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
how long did that feeling last?

and glad that skipping straight to 2 caps treated you well
Roughly 20 or so minutes. Was thinking about drinking some milk to coat what was going inside. But decided to skip milk and go with water to keep an empty stomach.

Minor update, woke up with no blankets because of my girl taking it all. Didn't notice in the night, Lights Out really keeping me out.
What I noticed for being a light sleeper is that if my girl gets off the bed, I would notice it like those cat nap feeling where you are semi asleep but know what is happening. Haven't had those in the past few nights.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Roughly 20 or so minutes. Was thinking about drinking some milk to coat what was going inside. But decided to skip milk and go with water to keep an empty stomach.

Minor update, woke up with no blankets because of my girl taking it all. Didn't notice in the night, Lights Out really keeping me out.
What I noticed for being a light sleeper is that if my girl gets off the bed, I would notice it like those cat nap feeling where you are semi asleep but know what is happening. Haven't had those in the past few nights.
I hate those cat nap things, good to hear you aren't experiencing those any more!

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Well its been a week since starting Lights Out and I must say that besides the good sleep I been getting I seem more merry as well (from the 5-htp?).
It has been a hassle for me after Sandy hitting here, which I have tried to help at the shelters. Their stories, however sad does not latch on to me and I don't feel as emotional as I once would. I find myself cursing or getting miffed a lot less overall in my daily life after day 5/Friday of last week.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Close to week 2 in using Lights Out , just want to say some things that I have noticed so far.

- helps me sleep / getting sleepy

- stay asleep, not disturbed by surroundings

- better mood / feeling better

- even on days of not getting a full night sleep, waking up refreshed and non groggy

- even though I try to be on a deficit on my calorie intake, however not perfect of recent. I am pretty sure it has helped me lose a bit of fat (pants are starting to get a little loose around the waist and thigh area)

* I feel that after I am done with my current bottle of Lights Out I would buy more of it and use it as my staple for my sleep regimen. Since it works just as well as my bulk Benadryl but with added benefits and less grog to drag my ass in the morning.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Glad to see you are enjoying this still,I am as well!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Close to week 2 in using Lights Out , just want to say some things that I have noticed so far.

- even on days of not getting a full night sleep, waking up refreshed and non groggy

- even though I try to be on a deficit on my calorie intake, however not perfect of recent. I am pretty sure it has helped me lose a bit of fat (pants are starting to get a little loose around the waist and thigh area)

* I feel that after I am done with my current bottle of Lights Out I would buy more of it and use it as my staple for my sleep regimen. Since it works just as well as my bulk Benadryl but with added benefits and less grog to drag my ass in the morning.

this is all good!!! I've been using LiGHts Out with Intimidate for about 2 weeks now. I still wake up 2-3 times to take a piss. However, Im still able to quickly go back to sleep afterwards.

My experience so far is similar to what you have mentioned but will add that I've been having all sorts of weird dreams...and I'll just keep it as that :D....use your own imagination ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am a chronic benadryl user due to night-time allergies, I get a stuff nose at night when I don't use it! Been on 50mg forever. Since starting lights out, I dropped it to 25mg!

Awesome review so far bro!

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
this is all good!!! I've been using LiGHts Out with Intimidate for about 2 weeks now. I still wake up 2-3 times to take a piss. However, Im still able to quickly go back to sleep afterwards.

My experience so far is similar to what you have mentioned but will add that I've been having all sorts of weird dreams...and I'll just keep it as that :D....use your own imagination ;)
Stop drinking soo much water before bed!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

been having a similar experience with it so far. definitely not as groggy in the morning, and I dont get much sleep as it is but I've been feeling much more rested since I started using it.

Glad to see it's working so well :)

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established

Speaking of dreams, I was about to post my experience of it recently.

I just noticed that I stop dreaming. Or I just don't remember it at all, but I feel that if I did dream, I should have some remembrance of it though....
Anybody have a similar experience? (lack of or non existence of dreams)

*I would like to say its like, I close my eyes, sleep and wake up.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I am a chronic benadryl user due to night-time allergies, I get a stuff nose at night when I don't use it! Been on 50mg forever. Since starting lights out, I dropped it to 25mg!

Awesome review so far bro!

Mike
I know that feeling, sometimes I think that I have to rely on the benadryl. But switched over to Lights Out and it worked just as well for me. :thumbup:

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
My good sleep is still there,and dreams are heavy and pretty hardcore,I've always been a dreamer,but they are intense now!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established

This is basically what I'm experiencing myself

johnny75

Awards
Speaking of dreams, I was about to post my experience of it recently.

I just noticed that I stop dreaming. Or I just don't remember it at all, but I feel that if I did dream, I should have some remembrance of it though....
Anybody have a similar experience? (lack of or non existence of dreams)

*I would like to say its like, I close my eyes, sleep and wake up.
Nothing weird about my dreams. Some are out there, but thats about all I remember.
I usually forget them anyway.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
My good sleep is still there,and dreams are heavy and pretty hardcore,I've always been a dreamer,but they are intense now!
I hate dreams! :p

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Nothing weird about my dreams. Some are out there, but thats about all I remember.
I usually forget them anyway.
I hate dreams! :p

I'm not saying its a bad thing, still getting great sleep. But just noticed that I may have stopped dreaming recently. Not even sure exactly, not complaining cause I still feel refreshed and all. I guess I am the only one lol

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I hope there is a black friday sale for this... about to be out

Nooo!!

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Well I am close to my last dose, so I decided to end it off with end notes of things that I have noticed.

Majority of what I have said on post # 17 still holds true through out usage of Lights Out

Other things that I have noticed are:

- stopped dreaming / or no recollection of dreaming at all, to describe it better is that I close my eyes, sleep, and wake up. I still wake up normally, no grogginess or anything. I have questioned a few other members who are logging Lights Out about the lack of dreaming part, and it seems that it may just be me. But I did have a dream last night, and it was really really weird and awkward.

- losing a bit of weight, the scale does not show much of a dip in weight, however girlfriend and other ladies around me mentioned about it :biggthumpup:

- I feel that it made my muscles more fuller, some muscle groups feels tighter than before and to tie in to others ladies around me kept saying my shoulders got rounder.

- no more upset stomach, it was a one time thing for me

To me, Lights Out itself allows me to fall asleep and keep me deep asleep like when I dose high on Benadryl, but without the hard to get up and grogginess during the day from it. With the added benefits in Lights Out I am swayed to not make another purchase for Benadryl or melatonin (my staple on getting some sleep) and plan to get more Lights Out after finishing of other sleeping stuff I left. Around 1 week in or so I find myself more care free and just become more chill of a guy, and my girlfriends is more merrier around me from it (very grateful for lol)
So if you are a person like me, who heavily, heavily relied on above normal dosage of Benadryl or melatonin for sleep, you got to give Lights Out a try.

Overall i-Force is a high quality supplement company, and I am not saying that because I got sponsored to use Lights Out. In fact I have used their Dexaprine (do half a tab the first time!!) and really really love it being a person who needs a boost here and there. I am just saying based on my previous supplements made by i-Force. I thoroughly enjoy/ed them and would continue supporting them without being verbally bias in the open. I really want to say thank you to Vaughn and the good people at i-Force that allowed me to run this log and those who may have followed along the log!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Well I am close to my last dose, so I decided to end it off with end notes of things that I have noticed.

Majority of what I have said on post # 17 still holds true through out usage of Lights Out

Other things that I have noticed are:

- stopped dreaming / or no recollection of dreaming at all, to describe it better is that I close my eyes, sleep, and wake up. I still wake up normally, no grogginess or anything. I have questioned a few other members who are logging Lights Out about the lack of dreaming part, and it seems that it may just be me. But I did have a dream last night, and it was really really weird and awkward.

- losing a bit of weight, the scale does not show much of a dip in weight, however girlfriend and other ladies around me mentioned about it :biggthumpup:

- I feel that it made my muscles more fuller, some muscle groups feels tighter than before and to tie in to others ladies around me kept saying my shoulders got rounder.

- no more upset stomach, it was a one time thing for me

To me, Lights Out itself allows me to fall asleep and keep me deep asleep like when I dose high on Benadryl, but without the hard to get up and grogginess during the day from it. With the added benefits in Lights Out I am swayed to not make another purchase for Benadryl or melatonin (my staple on getting some sleep) and plan to get more Lights Out after finishing of other sleeping stuff I left. Around 1 week in or so I find myself more care free and just become more chill of a guy, and my girlfriends is more merrier around me from it (very grateful for lol)
So if you are a person like me, who heavily, heavily relied on above normal dosage of Benadryl or melatonin for sleep, you got to give Lights Out a try.

Overall i-Force is a high quality supplement company, and I am not saying that because I got sponsored to use Lights Out. In fact I have used their Dexaprine (do half a tab the first time!!) and really really love it being a person who needs a boost here and there. I am just saying based on my previous supplements made by i-Force. I thoroughly enjoy/ed them and would continue supporting them without being verbally bias in the open. I really want to say thank you to Vaughn and the good people at i-Force that allowed me to run this log and those who may have followed along the log!
Awesome final review! Thanks for taking the time to keep this log going!

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for being mia, had to make enough bank for gifts and churning out term papers.

If any questions still lingers about further feedback please pm or ask away.

And to comment about the lack of dreams part, I feel that its pretty accurate that Lights Out stopped me from dreaming and had better sleep.
Since running out and cycling between melatonin and benadryl till I buy a new bottle of Lights Out, I got dreams again. Waking up like I been tossing and turning all night (tired lower back aches as well) bad nights sleep regardless if i have a tiresome day or not.