iForce: Lights Out, down for the count

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

Well I am close to my last dose, so I decided to end it off with end notes of things that I have noticed.

Majority of what I have said on post # 17 still holds true through out usage of Lights Out
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Close to week 2 in using Lights Out , just want to say some things that I have noticed so far.

- helps me sleep / getting sleepy

- stay asleep, not disturbed by surroundings

- better mood / feeling better

- even on days of not getting a full night sleep, waking up refreshed and non groggy

- even though I try to be on a deficit on my calorie intake, however not perfect of recent. I am pretty sure it has helped me lose a bit of fat (pants are starting to get a little loose around the waist and thigh area)

* I feel that after I am done with my current bottle of Lights Out I would buy more of it and use it as my staple for my sleep regimen. Since it works just as well as my bulk Benadryl but with added benefits and less grog to drag my ass in the morning.
    Other things that I have noticed are:

- stopped dreaming / or no recollection of dreaming at all, to describe it better is that I close my eyes, sleep, and wake up. I still wake up normally, no grogginess or anything. I have questioned a few other members who are logging Lights Out about the lack of dreaming part, and it seems that it may just be me. But I did have a dream last night, and it was really really weird and awkward.

- losing a bit of weight, the scale does not show much of a dip in weight, however girlfriend and other ladies around me mentioned about it

- I feel that it made my muscles more fuller, some muscle groups feels tighter than before and to tie in to others ladies around me kept saying my shoulders got rounder.

- no more upset stomach, it was a one time thing for me

To me, Lights Out itself allows me to fall asleep and keep me deep asleep like when I dose high on Benadryl, but without the hard to get up and grogginess during the day from it. With the added benefits in Lights Out I am swayed to not make another purchase for Benadryl or melatonin (my staple on getting some sleep) and plan to get more Lights Out after finishing of other sleeping stuff I left. Around 1 week in or so I find myself more care free and just become more chill of a guy, and my girlfriends is more merrier around me from it (very grateful for lol)
    So if you are a person like me, who heavily, heavily relied on above normal dosage of Benadryl or melatonin for sleep, you got to give Lights Out a try.

Overall i-Force is a high quality supplement company, and I am not saying that because I got sponsored to use Lights Out. In fact I have used their Dexaprine (do half a tab the first time!!) and really really love it being a person who needs a boost here and there. I am just saying based on my previous supplements made by i-Force. I thoroughly enjoy/ed them and would continue supporting them without being verbally bias in the open. I really want to say thank you to Vaughn and the good people at i-Force that allowed me to run this log and those who may have followed along the log!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Well I am close to my last dose, so I decided to end it off with end notes of things that I have noticed.

Majority of what I have said on post # 17 still holds true through out usage of Lights Out

Other things that I have noticed are:

- stopped dreaming / or no recollection of dreaming at all, to describe it better is that I close my eyes, sleep, and wake up. I still wake up normally, no grogginess or anything. I have questioned a few other members who are logging Lights Out about the lack of dreaming part, and it seems that it may just be me. But I did have a dream last night, and it was really really weird and awkward.

- losing a bit of weight, the scale does not show much of a dip in weight, however girlfriend and other ladies around me mentioned about it

- I feel that it made my muscles more fuller, some muscle groups feels tighter than before and to tie in to others ladies around me kept saying my shoulders got rounder.

- no more upset stomach, it was a one time thing for me

To me, Lights Out itself allows me to fall asleep and keep me deep asleep like when I dose high on Benadryl, but without the hard to get up and grogginess during the day from it. With the added benefits in Lights Out I am swayed to not make another purchase for Benadryl or melatonin (my staple on getting some sleep) and plan to get more Lights Out after finishing of other sleeping stuff I left. Around 1 week in or so I find myself more care free and just become more chill of a guy, and my girlfriends is more merrier around me from it (very grateful for lol)
    So if you are a person like me, who heavily, heavily relied on above normal dosage of Benadryl or melatonin for sleep, you got to give Lights Out a try.

Overall i-Force is a high quality supplement company, and I am not saying that because I got sponsored to use Lights Out. In fact I have used their Dexaprine (do half a tab the first time!!) and really really love it being a person who needs a boost here and there. I am just saying based on my previous supplements made by i-Force. I thoroughly enjoy/ed them and would continue supporting them without being verbally bias in the open. I really want to say thank you to Vaughn and the good people at i-Force that allowed me to run this log and those who may have followed along the log!
    Awesome final review! Thanks for taking the time to keep this log going!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  3. Registered User

Re: iForce: Lights Out, down for the count

Sorry for being mia, had to make enough bank for gifts and churning out term papers.

If any questions still lingers about further feedback please pm or ask away.

And to comment about the lack of dreams part, I feel that its pretty accurate that Lights Out stopped me from dreaming and had better sleep.
    Since running out and cycling between melatonin and benadryl till I buy a new bottle of Lights Out, I got dreams again. Waking up like I been tossing and turning all night (tired lower back aches as well) bad nights sleep regardless if i have a tiresome day or not.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IFORCE NEEDS 10 PEOPLE TO TURN THE LIGHTS OUT!!! HGH + SLEEP!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 11:30 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 01:03 AM
  3. GMG760's cutting down for the San Diego Summer!
    By GMG760 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1203
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 08:47 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 11:21 AM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-17-2003, 08:23 PM