IForce Lights Out! 1st Log

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, so I just received my IForce Lights Out in the mail a moment ago. I am anxious to get this started because I have had problems falling and staying asleep for a while now.

Ps this is David's twin brother (identical) and roommate Rex, I will be logging this.

My stats:
I'm 24 years old, been training for 3 years but I'm just now really getting into it, diet and all
175lbs. 11%bf
Current supps: whey protein, fish oil, hemavol and compete, multivitamin
Training: 3 days on, off, repeat( legs, push, pull) +20min cardio

I am open to advice on here. So let me hear it!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
In for dreamz!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
im in man.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
take on an empty stomach for best results.

I've been doing 2-3/night and getting ridiculous sleep. I'm waking up a little too early for comfort as is, LOL need to bring it back down to 2 caps

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys so last night was my first night taking Lights Out! I took 3 pills on a empty stomach as suggested, at around 930. I really didnt feel anything for the first 45min or so but around that time it hit me like a ton of bricks. Usually it takes me 1-2hrs before I can fall asleep but I closed my eyes and I was out. I also usually do not dream, atleast that I can remember. Last night I had some wicked vivid dreams. When I woke up this morning around 830 I wasn't groggy at all, I was ready to go. My brother and I packed up, ate, took our preworkouts and hit the gym hard. I felt like I had about the same energy at the gym, no difference yet. Today was back and bis... More to come....

Rex

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Hey guys so last night was my first night taking Lights Out! I took 3 pills on a empty stomach as suggested, at around 930. I really didnt feel anything for the first 45min or so but around that time it hit me like a ton of bricks. Usually it takes me 1-2hrs before I can fall asleep but I closed my eyes and I was out. I also usually do not dream, atleast that I can remember. Last night I had some wicked vivid dreams. When I woke up this morning around 830 I wasn't groggy at all, I was ready to go. My brother and I packed up, ate, took our preworkouts and hit the gym hard. I felt like I had about the same energy at the gym, no difference yet. Today was back and bis... More to come....
dang 3 pills for your first dose?you may not even have to take that much,i always start at the minimum and adjust as needed for any product.im logging this now as well.i am glad it worked for you though,im having results at just 1 cap myself though.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
dang 3 pills for your first dose?you may not even have to take that much,i always start at the minimum and adjust as needed for any product.im logging this now as well.i am glad it worked for you though,im having results at just 1 cap myself though.
I'll try 2 tonight.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I'll try 2 tonight.
cool,i just always try to start low myself,why not use less if still effective.I am going to 2 caps tonight myself.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet man.. looking forward to this!!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Last night I took the 2 tabs as suggested on a empty stomach. I fell asleep faster than normal but I awoke 3 hours later and every hour after that. I don't know what was going on. Maybe it was because I wasn't as tired because I didn't work, idk. Anyways, I'll keep you guys up to date

Oh yeah, I did legs at the gym today, absolutely killed it. I can barely even walk at the moment. Tomorrow I have to be up at 415am to train so i going to take this a little earlier tonight.

-rex

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Last night I took the 2 tabs as suggested on a empty stomach. I fell asleep faster than normal but I awoke 3 hours later and every hour after that. I don't know what was going on. Maybe it was because I wasn't as tired because I didn't work, idk. Anyways, I'll keep you guys up to date

Oh yeah, I did legs at the gym today, absolutely killed it. I can barely even walk at the moment. Tomorrow I have to be up at 415am to train so i going to take this a little earlier tonight.

-rex
Could just be an anomaly. I know sometimes even with good sleep aids, I'll have the one odd night.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, So the Past few nights I have been having some really good sleep. I think I pinched a nerve or something the other day at the gym or something and I can barely turn my head. Either way, I have had this happen before and I couldn't sleep a wink. The past couple nights I have slept like a baby. I have been having very vivid dreams that I am able to remember. Before taking this I hardly ever dreamed, at least that I could remember. I have skipped the gym the past 2 day because I didn't want to hurt my heck further. I will be returning tonight and doing back and bis.
Upon waking up, I am ready to go. This is no different than normal but I feel like I have more energy throughout the day and night.

-Rex

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Hey guys, So the Past few nights I have been having some really good sleep. I think I pinched a nerve or something the other day at the gym or something and I can barely turn my head. Either way, I have had this happen before and I couldn't sleep a wink. The past couple nights I have slept like a baby. I have been having very vivid dreams that I am able to remember. Before taking this I hardly ever dreamed, at least that I could remember. I have skipped the gym the past 2 day because I didn't want to hurt my heck further. I will be returning tonight and doing back and bis.
Upon waking up, I am ready to go. This is no different than normal but I feel like I have more energy throughout the day and night.

-Rex
Nice update,I'm also enjoying sleep with my lights out!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

-Rex
Good to hear, keep us updated! How are you dosing it?

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I am updating this 4-5x a week. my dosing is 3pills every night around 9:00 on a empty stomach.; usually I eat last around 730ish. It usually takes me a hour or so to kick in but when it does I fall right asleep. I can tell it starts working because I start yawning constantly and my eyes start watering heavily as well. Almost to the point of tears. Anyways, been taking this every night and have been sleeping really heavy. Have been having some vivid vivid freaky dreams. I wont go into to much detail on that haha. When my neck was hurt I skipped the gym for a couple days and got to sleep in. I think I must have messed my sleep schedule up but its back to normal now. I was drowsy upon waking yesterday but today was fine. At the gym, I felt like had more power and energy than I have ever had. I am lifting noticeably more weight than I have before, especially with curls (from 40- now 5x50) and legs.

Also I feel like I have more energy throughout the day and I am not crashing around 5-6 like I used to. I would end up with the occasional nap some days. Next topic, libido. I already have a high libido but man I dont know if its these pills or what but its like I can go forever. My girlfriend loves it as well as me.

-Rex

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Took 3 pills last night and slept awesome! Hit the legs and back hard this morning. Will update in just a bit!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Took 3 pills last night and slept awesome! Hit the legs and back hard this morning. Will update in just a bit!
ive been doing 2 caps............will have to see how 3 caps is at some point over this weekend :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been doing 2 caps............will have to see how 3 caps is at some point over this weekend :D
damn.. i stick to 1 cap with my intimidate.. kicks ass!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Log will be posted as soon as I get to work. I lowered my dose to twos at night to see what would happen. I was already exhausted so I didn't need much help to pass out.

Also this time change kicked my butt this morning. I guess we will be going to the gym tonight! I'll post my workout to. Chest, shoulders, and tris

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Sorry Its been a couple days. I have lowered my dose to 2 caps per night. because I have been tired by the time I get home and eat and take the dog out. Been hitting the gym hard in the mornings. My brother and I hit legs today. I havent been noticing much of a increase in strength. Heres what we did:

Squat 10x135
8x185
8x185
7x200

Leg extensions 12x45
10x90
10x 115
7x135

Leg curl 8x80(per leg)
8x90
5x90

Leg press 10x(45x8)
7x(45x12)
8x(45x12)

Hip adduction 10x90
8x110
8x115

Abduction10x70
10x80
10x90

after this we hit Ab Ripper X.

I have been sleeping like a baby. Dreaming like crazy. No lucid dreams yet though. I have always wanted to have these types of dreams but oh well..

Rex

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Hey guys. Sorry Its been a couple days. I have lowered my dose to 2 caps per night. because I have been tired by the time I get home and eat and take the dog out. Been hitting the gym hard in the mornings. My brother and I hit legs today. I havent been noticing much of a increase in strength. Heres what we did:

Squat 10x135
8x185
8x185
7x200

Leg extensions 12x45
10x90
10x 115
7x135

Leg curl 8x80(per leg)
8x90
5x90

Leg press 10x(45x8)
7x(45x12)
8x(45x12)

Hip adduction 10x90
8x110
8x115

Abduction10x70
10x80
10x90

I have been sleeping like a baby. Dreaming like crazy. No lucid dreams yet though. I have always wanted to have these types of dreams but oh well..

Rex
Nice work man!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lucid dreams, we need a magic pill to create em :D

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

Squat 10x135
8x185
8x185
7x200

Leg extensions 12x45
10x90
10x 115
7x135

Leg curl 8x80(per leg)
8x90
5x90

Leg press 10x(45x8)
7x(45x12)
8x(45x12)

Hip adduction 10x90
8x110
8x115

Abduction10x70
10x80
10x90

Rex
Deep sleep alone is worth it imo. I could care less for dreams... takes up too much time :p

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Nice, can't wait to see it!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Slept really good the past two nights. I feel like my body is getting tighter, my core is feeling more solid. I have not changed up my ab/cardio routine so I don't know what could be different. Maybe this lights out is boosting my GH and helping me shred some fat. will measure tomorrow morning at the gym

Today was our off day.

-Rex

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Slept really good the past two nights. I feel like my body is getting tighter, my core is feeling more solid. I have not changed up my ab/cardio routine so I don't know what could be different. Maybe this lights out is boosting my GH and helping me shred some fat. will measure tomorrow morning at the gym

Today was our off day.

-Rex
Is it helping you fall asleep or just stay asleep?

DevotedDad

Awards
Is it helping you fall asleep or just stay asleep?
For me, it isn't that it makes me sleepy/groggy/ect. ... rather, when I do go to sleep, it's a big time hard and extremely restful sleep. I'm waking up feeling refreshed like I never have before, leading me to wonder if I'd not been sleeping well for decades.

DD

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
For me, it isn't that it makes me sleepy/groggy/ect. ... rather, when I do go to sleep, it's a big time hard and extremely restful sleep. I'm waking up feeling refreshed like I never have before, leading me to wonder if I'd not been sleeping well for decades.

DD
I concur. This is very accurate

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
it does not at all make me tired or groggy in any way,and even when i wake up i do not feel tired.i do belive its the rest itself that it helps,i have went on very little rest many nights while using 2 caps of lights out and it felt like i got a good full 8hrs of sleep!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it does not at all make me tired or groggy in any way,and even when i wake up i do not feel tired.i do belive its the rest itself that it helps,i have went on very little rest many nights while using 2 caps of lights out and it felt like i got a good full 8hrs of sleep!
i actually noticed the same thing over the past week or so........i had a couple days where i woke up because of a jackhammer going off in my driveway after only like, 6 hours of sleep or so...and im usually someone that needs the full 8 hours or i'll be a complete jackass to everyone i come in contact with, but i was able to wake right up and go about my day business as usual

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
i actually noticed the same thing over the past week or so........i had a couple days where i woke up because of a jackhammer going off in my driveway after only like, 6 hours of sleep or so...and im usually someone that needs the full 8 hours or i'll be a complete jackass to everyone i come in contact with, but i was able to wake right up and go about my day business as usual
agreed,this is really nice as having a young child,and wife even can tend to break the sleep quite often,so not being a zombie when waking is really nice!

DevotedDad

Awards

DD
Oh, and one anecdotal note: starting about a week ago, I'm noticing that my beard is much heavier in the mornings before I shave. GH-related?

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I did wake up this morning to the guy that lives below me, who is deaf, playing rock band at full last. That was 3 am and the walls are thin. Prob why I decided to sleep in

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

DD
seems accurate in regards to how it's been making me feel.

glad to see people experiencing positive results

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Last night, I didn't stay at my house. I. Ended up crashing at this chicks house and didn't have pills handy. Anyways, I don't know if it was her, her bed, or just not taking my dose, but I sleep like s!?!. I went to bed around 2 woke up at 4 and couldn't fall back into a deep asleep until around 7. I am about to take today's dose. Goodnight fellas. Early morning coming up!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
lucid dreams, we need a magic pill to create em :D
Been on LiGHts Out for 2 weeks now....one dream was about an ex-gf and....I'll stop there

I did wake up this morning to the guy that lives below me, who is deaf, playing rock band at full last. That was 3 am and the walls are thin. Prob why I decided to sleep in
Lawd...need help with sign language? Let me know...I can show you a simple one "Your music is too ****ing loud...you understand me?!?"

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
took 2 pills around 9:00pm last night. Slept great, caught up from missing sleep last night. I didnt wake up throughout the night like I did yesterday. this morning woke up around 4: a little groggy but hey, its Monday right?> had some crazy crazy dreams again. I am really starting to like this whole dreaming thing. I can wake up and remember them, its pretty cool. to bad I only have around a week and a half doses of this stuff left. I also feel like I am having more power in the gym. Dave and I hit the gym and did chest today. we tend to do about the same stuff, since we are identical we want to grow at the same pace.

Chest:
Bench 10x135
10x135
7x185
7x185
4x205
4x205

Incline bench
10x135
5x185
5x185

Incline dumbbell flies
10x35s
10x45
10x55
10x

Decline dumbbell flies
10x45
10x45
6x55

Isolateral wide chest
10x90
9x180
6x200

Cable high flies
10x20
10x30
7x30

Cable low flies
10x15
10x20
7x25

Close grip bench
10x95
9x95
8x100

Peck fly
10x90
10x130
10x130

Tricep
Rope extension
10x30
10x45
10x50

Bar cable pushdown
10x57.5
8x65
8x75

Dumbbell skull crushers
10x50
10x60
19x65

Barbell skull crushers
10x 75
10x 90
10x90

Dips
Bodyweightx10
"+10lbx10
"+15lbsx10

-Rex

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been on LiGHts Out for 2 weeks now....one dream was about an ex-gf and....I'll stop there
You better be careful you don't start saying her name out loud while sleeping next to your current girl!

Mike

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
You better be careful you don't start saying her name out loud while sleeping next to your current girl!

Mike
That would be bad,probably not as bad as when I was yelling my wife's sisters name!lol.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Does taking more effect how you wake up in regards to grogginess?

domore

Awards
Does taking more effect how you wake up in regards to grogginess?
What would be the maximum recommended dose? I'm not sure due to the L-Dopa. I've been sticking with two in my log.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What would be the maximum recommended dose? I'm not sure due to the L-Dopa. I've been sticking with two in my log.
2 caps should be more than enough for most people

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Yea I went back to 2. And it's having the same effects, just not as many dreams as I said before

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Took two pills around 9 last night.today was a off day so I got to sleep in a couple hours extra. That was nice. I woke up pumped up still from the day before. Never have had that happen, atleast that I can remember. I feel like I'm leaning out, I can see veins in my arms I never could see before. Maybe better sleep = better fat loss.

I'm about to take my dose for tonight, see you guys in the am

-Rex

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Took two pills around 9 last night.today was a off day so I got to sleep in a couple hours extra. That was nice. I woke up pumped up still from the day before. Never have had that happen, atleast that I can remember. I feel like I'm leaning out, I can see veins in my arms I never could see before. Maybe better sleep = better fat loss.

I'm about to take my dose for tonight, see you guys in the am

-Rex
I would guess better sleep = less stress.