IForce Lights Out! 1st Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. so took my dose last night about 830 last night. Sleep good didnt wake up in the middle. wanted to sleep in this morning but made myself get up and go to the gym. Felt well rested but groggy upon wakening. Once I got to the gym I was awake and read to go.

Rex

2. Did you noticed that you dream less or stop dreaming totally?

Please reply to my thread if you have a similar situation: iForce: Lights Out, down for the count
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by liquid
    Did you noticed that you dream less or stop dreaming totally?

Please reply to my thread if you have a similar situation: iForce: Lights Out, down for the count
    I actually have been dreaming the past few nights.

4. So just took my dose. I'm outta here.my last dose will be tomorrow :/ depressing

Rex

5. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    So just took my dose. I'm outta here.my last dose will be tomorrow :/ depressing

Rex
    Savor and enjoy it bro!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

Savor and enjoy it bro!
    Definitely had some intense dreams last night. Woke up feeling energized and ready to go on my own this morning. We're hitting the gym now.

Going to buy me a couple more bottles today. I definitely recommend this to everyone especially if you have trouble staying asleep!

7. So last night was my last dose. I have to say I'm quite impressed with lights out. I usually had trouble staying asleep throughout the night, one I started this stuff I could sleep through the night and the alarm to if I wasn't lucky. I had some crazy dreams throughout the month that I was able to remember vividly. I noticed that throughout the day I had more energy and was in a better mood. I wasn't as stressed at work either.

This morning I figured since it was my last dose, that I'd sleep in and enjoy it!

I would highly recommend this product to everyone, even if the don't have trouble sleeping throughout the night!

Lastly, I just wanted to thank iForce for letting me log this product for them! Can't wait to try more of your products! Thanks again!

Rex

8. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    So last night was my last dose. I have to say I'm quite impressed with lights out. I usually had trouble staying asleep throughout the night, one I started this stuff I could sleep through the night and the alarm to if I wasn't lucky. I had some crazy dreams throughout the month that I was able to remember vividly. I noticed that throughout the day I had more energy and was in a better mood. I wasn't as stressed at work either.

This morning I figured since it was my last dose, that I'd sleep in and enjoy it!

I would highly recommend this product to everyone, even if the don't have trouble sleeping throughout the night!

Lastly, I just wanted to thank iForce for letting me log this product for them! Can't wait to try more of your products! Thanks again!

Rex
    I agree - this is some of the best sleep that I've ever had and as I said in a previous post, highlights that I probably haven't been sleeping deep in decades. Lights Out is officially on my regular sup list. Great job iForce!

DD

Similar Forum Threads

1. IFORCE NEEDS 10 PEOPLE TO TURN THE LIGHTS OUT!!! HGH + SLEEP!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 01:30 PM
  2. iForce Max-Out
    By JDF in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 08:45 PM
  3. My 2nd Cycle! ( My 1st Log)
    By mathis50262 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 10:06 PM
  4. My NEW stack. 1st LOG