IForce Lights Out! 1st Log
- 11-16-2012, 12:23 PM
- 11-18-2012, 01:55 AM
11-18-2012, 09:39 AM
11-18-2012, 09:38 PM
11-19-2012, 01:41 AM
11-19-2012, 05:07 AM
Definitely had some intense dreams last night. Woke up feeling energized and ready to go on my own this morning. We're hitting the gym now.Originally Posted by criticalbench
Going to buy me a couple more bottles today. I definitely recommend this to everyone especially if you have trouble staying asleep!
11-20-2012, 07:17 AM
So last night was my last dose. I have to say I'm quite impressed with lights out. I usually had trouble staying asleep throughout the night, one I started this stuff I could sleep through the night and the alarm to if I wasn't lucky. I had some crazy dreams throughout the month that I was able to remember vividly. I noticed that throughout the day I had more energy and was in a better mood. I wasn't as stressed at work either.
This morning I figured since it was my last dose, that I'd sleep in and enjoy it!
I would highly recommend this product to everyone, even if the don't have trouble sleeping throughout the night!
Lastly, I just wanted to thank iForce for letting me log this product for them! Can't wait to try more of your products! Thanks again!
11-20-2012, 09:28 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By VaughnTrue in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 90Last Post: 11-05-2012, 12:30 PM
- By JDF in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2008, 07:45 PM
- By mathis50262 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 07-01-2008, 09:06 PM
- By conan1071 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-01-2007, 03:12 PM
- By T-Bone in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2007, 12:14 PM