Sleeping good with I force Lights Out!(sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    So had my 2 caps last night,not been feeling really tired when lying down.But as usual lights out delivers and I'm out b4 I know it.I am sleeping solid through the night,usually waking at about 4am thirsty and chugging half gallon water and I'm back out,still waking refreshed and recovery has been better,I know it has been sped up by this product!and the well rested feeling in the mornings is helping in my workouts as well,as I workout in the am.So no more dragging a** till I drink my pwo,I'm awake as soon as my feet hit the floor.ill throw up today's workout in a bit.
    Haha nice. I can't imagine drinking that much water in the middle of the night!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    So had my 2 caps last night,not been feeling really tired when lying down.But as usual lights out delivers and I'm out b4 I know it.I am sleeping solid through the night,usually waking at about 4am thirsty and chugging half gallon water and I'm back out,still waking refreshed and recovery has been better,I know it has been sped up by this product!and the well rested feeling in the mornings is helping in my workouts as well,as I workout in the am.So no more dragging a** till I drink my pwo,I'm awake as soon as my feet hit the floor.ill throw up today's workout in a bit.
    I couldn't drink that much in the middle of the night. I'd be up pissin until the morning lol
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

So took my usual 2 caps last night,was feeling pretty rough.All my sides from my cycle got intense last night,back pumps,headache,joint pain.I do have to say I was tired after taking it,lied down and fell asleep pretty good.but then the wife came to bed and started climbing on me and woke me up.Sides were in full effect at that point,had quite a bit of trouble falling back asleep.but once I did I slept through the rest of the morning,felt refreshed this morning as usual.actually woke up before alarms went off!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

So took my usual 2 caps last night,was feeling pretty rough.All my sides from my cycle got intense last night,back pumps,headache,joint pain.I do have to say I was tired after taking it,lied down and fell asleep pretty good.but then the wife came to bed and started climbing on me and woke me up.Sides were in full effect at that point,had quite a bit of trouble falling back asleep.but once I did I slept through the rest of the morning,felt refreshed this morning as usual.actually woke up before alarms went off!
    Haha that's good then! I'm pretty much a light sleeper, I get woken up by the quietest of noises!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

2 caps last night as usual,I just notice I'm getting close to the end of my bottle I had a good night sleep last night,especially considering my sides from my cycle slammed me full effect yesterday,this is what I was excited to see if the product helped with sleep while on cycle.and I do have to say last night I was satisfied.Tonght I hope to receive another good nights sleep,sides are at a minimum today.2 caps tonight again,will drop in tomorrow.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

2 caps last night as usual,I just notice I'm getting close to the end of my bottle I had a good night sleep last night,especially considering my sides from my cycle slammed me full effect yesterday,this is what I was excited to see if the product helped with sleep while on cycle.and I do have to say last night I was satisfied.Tonght I hope to receive another good nights sleep,sides are at a minimum today.2 caps tonight again,will drop in tomorrow.
    How many servings do you have left?
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    How many servings do you have left?
    7 nights left at 2 caps a night!Which means I think I may have been a few short I always count my bottles when I open them,well at least when I pay but didn't on this as it was sponsored and knew I was running until empty!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

2 caps last night,slept good,woke up in middles night and fell back asleep easy,felt well rested this morning.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Had a good nights sleep last night,I usually have a lot of trouble sleeping while on cycle,as the back pumps make it hard to lie on back,and shoulders always irritate me.i usually sleep on my side so it sucks with my shoulders,I know this is not helping the issues but I truly feel its making me relaxed enough I am not near as focused n them.I have been sleeping sound and just waking up for my mid morn snack and water chug!then Returning to enjoy more restful sleep.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

What are you cycling?
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    What are you cycling?
    M14add and tren,link is in my sig.
  12. Registered User

any chance you noticed that you have stop dreaming or dreamed less?

please reply within my log, over here: iForce: Lights Out, down for the count
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    any chance you noticed that you have stop dreaming or dreamed less?

please reply within my log, over here: iForce: Lights Out, down for the count
    Nope,still having heavy hardcore dreams,hardcore!wife says I'm talking like crazy too in my sleep.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Only 2 nights left I've really enjoyed this product since I got it.had a great nights sleep last night,got to sleep in till about 10 today bc my daughters outta school all week.also I am not 100% it's this product,but I have been in a good mood overall lately.Im usually kind of edgey and I'm a straight a** when on cycle,so I'm surprised I have been in a good mood as I have.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Only 2 nights left I've really enjoyed this product since I got it.had a great nights sleep last night,got to sleep in till about 10 today bc my daughters outta school all week.also I am not 100% it's this product,but I have been in a good mood overall lately.Im usually kind of edgey and I'm a straight a** when on cycle,so I'm surprised I have been in a good mood as I have.
    That's really good to hear man! Like I say, good sleep is underrated!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Slept good last night,slept in a bit late again today.Woke up with some itchy nips this morning,so not in the best mood,but it happens.Nothing outta control.Hate that this product is almost over,I have enjoyed it.I will really see how good it was once its gone I'm sure,as that's how it goes.I missed one night a bit back and it sucked,I've been spoiled!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

last night with lights out will have final review up tomorrow!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

last night with lights out will have final review up tomorrow!
    Have a good last dream
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Have a good last dream
    Yeah I did,I typed up my final review but it's not here!wtf,sorry guys.ill have it back up in a bit.idk what happened,I got it in so maybe to help some people on the black Friday sale.will be up after workout today for sure!
  20. Registered User

Yeah I did,I typed up my final review but it's not here!wtf,sorry guys.ill have it back up in a bit.idk what happened,I got it in so maybe to help some people on the black Friday sale.will be up after workout today for sure!
    eagerly awaiting it
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Ok,so first off i want to say thanks again to vaughn and i force for this opportunity.This was my first HGH product ever using.
    I used this product at 1 cap for the first few nights,and quickly switched to 2 caps as recommended and this was my sweet spot with this product for sure.

Expectations:i applied for this product in hope for getting some better sleep.Also was interested in the prolactin control this product is said to offer.

Results:Lights out from the very first dose seemed to have an effect on my sleep,not enough to where i was blown away.But i did wake up feeling refreshed right after starting this.I quickly switched to 2 caps as i stated previously and that is where this product shines.I started having amazing sleep.I never once got tired from this,which i liked.Instead when i did lie down to go to sleep i did not have as much trouble falling asleep as i have in the past.I also was able to fall asleep,and stay asleep which is rare for me as i usually wake many times through the night.When i did wake in the night when using this product,i was able to use the bathroom,or eat and then easily fall back asleep for the remainder of the night.When waking up while using this,i felt so rested and refreshed,even on many occasions that i did not get a sufficient amount of sleep and would normally be tired and groggy.I also never woke feeling groggy or that dazed feeling when taking some sleep products,which i liked a lot.I noticed an increase in recovery,i was able to use this product before i started my current cycle and while on cycle.And all of these results i speak of are from pre and on cycle.But the recovery is something i was able to contribute to lights out because my soreness was going away much quicker before i got on cycle.I will say im not sure about the effects it had on prolactin control.I did not have any major issues to this point,had some slight itchiness but i have had some flare ups while using the compound im running now and did not on this cycle yet,so i would like to think this aided in that area somewhat.One other thing id like to note,im almost positive this had a positive effect on libido.Especially after taking it if i got busy with the wife,ill just say libido was high!

Taste/dosing:taste is n/a as they are caps,do note make sure you get them down good as i had just a little water and one got stuck and when it released the taste was terrible and somewhat burned,which i do blame on myself.Other than that,never any after taste or trouble swallowing.Dosing was perfect at 2 caps for me.I woould not have raised the dose even if recommended.

Value:For me of course it was great,i did not have to purchase this.But with the current deal at the planet at $17.49 a piece when 2 or more is bought.I would say it is a great value for this product.I would and will be purchasing some for sure.Im not sure what the regular price is but if a somewhat close price to this,i will continue to purchase.At 2 caps a day it was almost a full months supply.For me personally it is worth it just for the sleep aspect,but i know i recieved quickened recovery.I would also like to think it did aid in prolactin control,so good value in my eyes.

Overall:I would and will recommend this product to anyone i think may benefit from it.I enjoyed this product very much.This product may very well end up being a staple supplement for me in my future.I force did good with this one.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    eagerly awaiting it
    In b4 Mike forgot and comes in asking for the same
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 07:52 AM
  2. Replies: 193
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 07:43 AM
  3. Lights out with LipoTrophin PM (Review by UKStrength)
    By UKStrength in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 04:23 PM
  4. Sleep Aid with some good sides?
    By bla55 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 05:48 PM
  5. 50 days with iForce's Max Out. (Sponsored)
    By Maverick60 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 01:25 PM