Flexible Log

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I want to thank Bolanrox and Farenheit/Formutech Nutrition for this nice little 10 day run with Flexible. I have been having some aching joints lately, and the weights have been going up lately for my workouts so this should be nice. And then I will be able to purchase this to continue running it. They suggest you take 4 caps in the morning and another 4 later in the afternoon/evening to always have it in your system, so that is what I will do tomorrow morning. Looking forward to the relief!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
So, this is day two. I took 4 caps yesterday morning, and another 4 caps at around 5:30 pm. Hit back and biceps last night, and took 4 caps this morning. Feels good so far.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Welcome buddy! Took 4 this morning, and might be hitting chest, shoulders and triceps this morning.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
How are you feeling so far?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
How are you feeling so far?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Pretty good, been out of the gym for a few days. But, ill be back tonight. Got a few days left of the pills.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Just took 4 more pills. Been feeling good lately. Had a quick workout last night.

Chest press
190x5
190x5
190x5

Shoulder press
50x5 db
50x5
50x5

Close grip bench press
175x5
175x5
175x5

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Today is the last day for Flexible, took my 4 caps in the morning and have 4 left for later tonight. Been a nice little 10 day run with it, I haven't been having any joint pain, still back pain but this isn't a miracle pill. And the back is more muscle pain anyways. I want to thank Bolanrox and Fahrenheit Nutrition for hooking me up!! I do recommend that you guys go out and try this supplement, you won't be let down.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
this combined with orange triad and fish oil does wonders