Controlled labs PROnom23 (sponsored)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont even know where to start thanking to be honest but I must start with Renegaderows & everyone at Controlled labs that made this possible.
Not sure if I was meant to get a tub of each flavor but I did.
pronom.jpg

I usually take at the least 2 shakes a day.
Mixed the first shake of chocoate cake batter in some water for tonight.
Will update as I go and try water/milk and some different shakers to see how well it mixes.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I had 1 scoop last night before bed in water.
Mixed in a blenderball and put in the fridge for at least 30 min before I drink it(thats just how I do it)

I drank that shake down and added about another oz after I was finished and there was no residue in the cup at all.

Taste was amazing.
1 scoop was good for me to make it through the night as of now.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
You weren't supposed to,one of those was mine!Im in for the log man!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
lmao. You have no idea how shocked and excited I was.
I'd say,that's a nice tub even just to get 1,I'd have done a happy dance 4 sure!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say,that's a nice tub even just to get 1,I'd have done a happy dance 4 sure!

This is one of the more generous promos I have seen on here. Not that there havent been alot of good ones but the really shocked alot of people with 2 tubs when they thought the were only getting one.

During the day I will be mixing my PROnom23 1 scoop with my cheap a$$ whey 1 scoop since it isnt the best.

Last night I mixed 1 scoop in milk and OMG I wanted to eat the shaker cup.

Will break into the Vanilla over the weekend and hopefully have time to dig out different shakers other than a blender ball.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mixed up vanilla PROnom23 and it mixed just fine with the blenderball. The same as the chocolate.
Im not a fan of vanilla had a bad experience a few years back when a company changed the formula and I had 20lbs of it :( YUK.

So I was keeping my fingers crossed. I have to say not bad at all. The aroma that comes from the container when you open it is really like someone just made a batch of batter. It taste so good.

Going to have another shake now to hold me till dinner since its so good yum yum yum :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont even know where to start thanking to be honest but I must start with Renegaderows & everyone at Controlled labs that made this possible.
Not sure if I was meant to get a tub of each flavor but I did.
View attachment 68844

I usually take at the least 2 shakes a day.
Mixed the first shake of chocoate cake batter in some water for tonight.
Will update as I go and try water/milk and some different shakers to see how well it mixes.
Where do you take them?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I had no problems with mixing in a few other shaker cups. Very nice to mix a shake and not have to scub the inside of the shaker out for 5 min to get it clean.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have been playing back and forth for my before bed shake.
My usual casien was getting me through the night ALL NIGHT.
Tried PROnom 23 and it was also for a few days.
Went back to my casein at night and I have not been making it through the night.
So neither 1 scoop was making it so its not the protein,its me.
Last night I did 1 PROnom and 1 casein and my bottomless pit of a stomach was satisfied.

Really the best tasting stuff I have tried.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
I've tried both flavors and I have to agree, they are very good

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards