PROnom23 Controlled Labs secret

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Thanks a lot Controlled Labs and RenegadeRows for this tasty treat.

Whey Protein Concentrate
Whey Protein Isolate
Whey Protein Hydroslate
Micellar Casein
Milk Protein Isolate
Calcium Caseinate

All of this in one scoop of PROnom23. I am lucky enough to have received 1 tub of Vanilla Cupcake Batter to use during my training. I used some tonight for my after dinner delight and was very pleased. This tasted so good, even better because there was no clumping. I will be taking this 1 in morning on off days before work and at night. On my training days I will be using post workout and at night. This is going to be great since I have been wanting something that is effective for longer period of time.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Day 3

Been mixing with just water and the flavor and consistency is still awesome. I only use about 4oz of water so that I can get thickness I get out of a smoothie. Taking 3 times a day after workout/morning, when I get home from work an another after dinner/before bed. Using some new supplements that new me to intake more protein. They both should run their course at the same time.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Over a week in and still going strong. Haven been to the gym as much due to work schedule, so I have not been taking as many servings. Mainly 1-2 a day. Flavor is quality. I was talking with a guy at work and he said he is tired of the portions he takes because there is not many flavors. He was real interested in this because he is a cake batter/brownie batter junkie, not that bad but reminds him when his mom use to make desserts.

H

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is legit. Taste is very good and it mixes up nicely imo.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like good stuff.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Sounds kinda gross but I mixed 3-4 with 1.5 scoops and used as my liquid in my granola cereal.... If it works it works

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!! Subscribed!!!!! Thanks for the great log / reviews

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Sounds kinda gross but I mixed 3-4 with 1.5 scoops and used as my liquid in my granola cereal.... If it works it works
That sounds pretty good actually! I've had vanilla granola before, it's awesome! Very tastey treat :D

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Still going strong, mixed up some cottage cheese and PROnom litte thick but add a little ice and water and you good to go. Haven't been using fruit in my diet but if I was I'd love to mix a shake up