IML Lights AE's fire with Pyro Rx

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just received my package from IML of Pyro Rx. A big thanks to the IML guys for this opportunity.

I am always looking for a strong stim considering the schedule that I maintain. I wake up at 340am to work out, so an am stim is essential for me.

This log will based on a few criteria

1. focus
  2. energy
  3. longevity of energy
  4. crash
  5. effect on metabolism/sweat
I will be kicking this off tomorrow early am and will update afterwards, additionally I will be dosing per bottle instructions

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Aaron. Welcome

Took my first dose of Pyro Rx at 340 this am

1. Energy kicked in quickly, within 10 minutes I was most certainly alert
  2. During 40 minutes on the treadmill sweat was definitely increased and quite noticeable
  3. No crash as of yet, although I will note that I am not nearly as "up" as I was an hour ago. That was not a crash imo, but just a body adjust imo
I think it was too early to make an assessment of the impact, but it was a clean surge of energy early, which was much needed. It had little to no impact on my lifting, but that is not what I would have expected.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Aaron. Welcome

Took my first dose of Pyro Rx at 340 this am

[*]Energy kicked in quickly, within 10 minutes I was most certainly alert
[*]During 40 minutes on the treadmill sweat was definitely increased and quite noticeable
[*]No crash as of yet, although I will note that I am not nearly as "up" as I was an hour ago. That was not a crash imo, but just a body adjust imo

I think it was too early to make an assessment of the impact, but it was a clean surge of energy early, which was much needed. It had little to no impact on my lifting, but that is not what I would have expected.
Very similar to this am. What I will also note is that I am suffering from a tough cough and so far the pyro has given me a little extra kick to get started in the am even as I cough my a$$ off.

Later in the day yesterday I will note that there was a minor crash, but not terrible. It was a that time that I took my 2nd dose and I started to lift back up fairly quickly.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since its the weekend I spread my workout into 2 sessions. A am cardio and an afternoon lift. Took pyro rx prior to both by about 20 minutes. Sweat has definitely increased and I can say now after a few days that the energy and focus seems to last roughly 3-5 hours(energy).

It has been a solid help with fasted cardio as by the 20 minute mark it can be quite a grind, this keeps me moving well.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The sweat is increasing per day on the treadmill. The energy is strong but as mentioned previously, does die out after a couple of hours.

Starting to prep for the incoming hurricane, as I hear I am about to get hit exceptionally hard. Good luck to all in the NE

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the delay in responses. We got hit hard by hurricane sandy and were without power for quite a while.

Nothing of major consequence to note. Sweating was good for lifting and treadmill work.

Power is back so will be able to update tomorrow.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not much too outlandish to report. Sweat has increased and energy/focus as a result of pyro rx has been consistent. Definitely need to dose 2 a day at least for me. Might actually take a shot of dosing 2 at once and see what that does

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All things remain status quo on this. Been taking 2 first thing in the am. Not the least bit jittery at all. Energy is not overwhelming but kicks in slightly quicker on 2, and lasts a little longer.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
All things remain status quo on this. Been taking 2 first thing in the am. Not the least bit jittery at all. Energy is not overwhelming but kicks in slightly quicker on 2, and lasts a little longer.
Boom.
Gla you are back @ it & issues with Sandy.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update:Sweat has continued to increase and energy has remained solid but not exceptional. I have increased to 3 per day, 2 am and 1 more early afternoon which has been a nice bonus

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing unusual to report. Sweat, energy, focus are solid but not overwhelming. The stim is not as intense as I had originally thought it would be.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad you made it through Sandy safely. I'm also taking this. I think I might try the 2 at once dosing tomorrow morning. It'll come in handy for leg day.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the 2 at once is a real nice jolt of energy. Not over powering mind you, but most certainly reaches a desired affect.

since this is just about complete, I wanted to make a nice succinct wrap up

For me I needed 2 at a time. After about 30 minutes the 2 were powerful enough to get my energy and focus up (sometimes came in handy for work meetings)

Additionally, the duration @ 2 was a good couple of hours, which is also a positive.

Based on bottle size, I would have liked to have more power in 1 capsule but overall that is not a huge negative.