Cary tries PROnom 23 from Controlled Labs

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
The Big Brown Truck delivered this yesterday
photo (6).JPG

Special thanks to Controlled Labs and Renegade Rows for selecting me to log/review this new protein.
The 1st thing I did when I got my hands on this tub was smell it. Man, it smelled great, I got the chocolate cupcake batter flavor. The label specifically says "Delicious No Clump 23 Gram Protein Matrix". So I decided to put this slogan to the ultimate test. I mixed it with water, I never mix protein with water because I think water makes it taste like crap. To my pleasant surprise, it tasted great! But that was not the full ultimate test, the rest of the test came next. My 5 year old son asked to try it, he took a small sip and said that it tasted like chocolate milk. Then he asked for another sip. Now if anyone of you have kids, you know how pickey they can be when it comes to trying new things, this what really surprised me that he wanted another sip. Well, so far PROnom has passed my test. But there is more to come.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Another test....my wife tried some this morning, and this is the text she sent me
"I just drank some of that protein with milk it was delicious"
I asked her if she got bloated at all from drinking it and she said "no"
I have drank some other proteins and got really bloated after drinking. But those were the cheap Body Fortress or 6 Star protein. You get when you pay for if you get protein from Wally World.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The Big Brown Truck delivered this yesterday
View attachment 68785
Special thanks to Controlled Labs and Renegade Rows for selecting me to log/review this new protein.
The 1st thing I did when I got my hands on this tub was smell it. Man, it smelled great, I got the chocolate cupcake batter flavor. The label specifically says "Delicious No Clump 23 Gram Protein Matrix". So I decided to put this slogan to the ultimate test. I mixed it with water, I never mix protein with water because I think water makes it taste like crap. To my pleasant surprise, it tasted great! But that was not the full ultimate test, the rest of the test came next. My 5 year old son asked to try it, he took a small sip and said that it tasted like chocolate milk. Then he asked for another sip. Now if anyone of you have kids, you know how pickey they can be when it comes to trying new things, this what really surprised me that he wanted another sip. Well, so far PROnom has passed my test. But there is more to come.
WOW, your son likes it... that MUST mean it tastes great.... 5 year olds liking protein powder, a great sign!!!! LOL

Agreed about the water, I usually mix mine with milk - yet this tastes delicious in water as well

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Another test....my wife tried some this morning, and this is the text she sent me
"I just drank some of that protein with milk it was delicious"
I asked her if she got bloated at all from drinking it and she said "no"
I have drank some other proteins and got really bloated after drinking. But those were the cheap Body Fortress or 6 Star protein. You get when you pay for if you get protein from Wally World.
Glad to hear the Misses liked it as well!!! we are 2/2!!!

A big thing for me with this is how it does not clump either... huge thing for me

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
It is!! I'm very skeptical when a new protein comes out with a flavor that noone has heard of, but chocolate cupcake batter is good!!

Chocolate cupcake batter??? WHAT....WHAT?!? That sounds REALLY GOOD!!! How many grams of sugar, carbs and fat's per serving? Guess I could stop being lazy and look it up myself....

AWESOME!!!!!!!! Subscribed!!!!
Subscribed as well, always looking for new protein flavors....

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Chocolate cupcake batter??? WHAT....WHAT?!? That sounds REALLY GOOD!!! How many grams of sugar, carbs and fat's per serving? Guess I could stop being lazy and look it up myself.....
Cals - 140
Fat cals - 35
Fat - 4
Sat Fat - 1.5
Carbs - 4
Sugar - 2

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Happy Haloween !!

image-2720937393.jpg

image-2710107727.jpg

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sharing with the wife and kids, how nice of you!. It does sound pretty tasty!. Your kid is lucky, he gets to drink dads protein!. Pretty soon he will be holding up his cup and saying "MORE!". It'll be gone in a week!.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I think my wife likes it more than I do. She has used it as a meal replacement a couple times. I will post a pic or video of mixing the protein and how easy it mixes and that it does in fact have no clumps.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
image-3671100723.jpg

I also use it in my protein waffles

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Pancake mix
1 cup oatmeal
2 scoops of protein
1/4 cup sugar-free syrup
Mix all together and you can make either pancakes or waffles. I make 6-8 waffles and freeze them so I can have them the whole week.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
The smell of the vanilla is great so I'm sure you're right that chocolate smells great too. I've only had a few scoops of this stuff, but it is legit so far.