JonRubio's ConDense VLOG

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Killin it brother! Def a unique way of logging
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Killin it brother! Def a unique way of logging
    I would agree. At first I was like drawn back a bit, but this takes logging to another level, I'm impressed and see the benefits now.
    People may be more inclinded to watch than read.

2 John.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I would agree. At first I was like drawn back a bit, but this takes logging to another level, I'm impressed and see the benefits now.
    People may be more inclinded to watch than read.

2 John.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Killin it brother! Def a unique way of logging
    Thank you guys! I feel like when I speak about it I can explain my overall experience a lot better.
    PES R&D

4. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post

Not the best video unfortunately because I go to the gym by myself and had to prop it up against a weight lol
    Man don't even sweat that sh*t. The fact you are putting forth effort to put everything on video is enough as it is. Keep up the good work good sir!

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

5. Day 12

notes:
    Decided NOT to take Condense today to see if there was any noticable difference.
    Endurance and Pump was definitely not as good than it was when taking it.
    PES R&D

6. Day 13

Notes:
    2 flat scoops caused no GI issues today compared to to heaping scoops which did cause GI issues.
    Overall didn't have a great diet, however, I was very hydrated today.
    Training was somewhat fasted ( 5-6 hours ) and pumps were present.
    PES R&D

7. Day 14

Notes:
    GREAT Workout. 2 scoops on ConDense no longer causes GI issues.
    Running out of ideas on new combinations. Any suggestions? I'm gonna do AAKG tomorrow.
    PES R&D

8. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Day 14

Notes:
    GREAT Workout. 2 scoops on ConDense no longer causes GI issues.
    Running out of ideas on new combinations. Any suggestions? I'm gonna do AAKG tomorrow.
    One scoop Condense + One scoop MAN Body Octane. Adds some citrulline malate, B vitamins, and a few extra goodies to add pumps and endurance!
    BOARD TYRANT

9. I'm about to try 1 scoop of ConDense & 3 caps of Yok3d.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm about to try 1 scoop of ConDense & 3 caps of Yok3d.
    You figuring out the Yok3d dosage timing?
    BOARD TYRANT
    •   

11. Sorry for the delay guys, I do have a video to upload however I am having trouble with my Internet service provider. Hopefully this will be resolved by the end of tonight.
    PES R&D

12. Day 15

Notes:
    Dosed AAKG w/ Condense @ 6-7 grams
    Arms were "Puffy"
    Pumps were there but endurance wasn't increased with AAKG
    Arms were more engorged with blood.
    This expeiernce was different and not something I would encourage because my workout quality remained the same.

Day 16 and Day 17 Rest Days
    PES R&D

13. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio
    Day 15
    YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di5aiJbxu1g&feature=pl cp

Notes:
    Dosed AAKG w/ Condense @ 6-7 grams
    Arms were "Puffy"
    Pumps were there but endurance wasn't increased with AAKG
    Arms were more engorged with blood.
    This expeiernce was different and not something I would encourage because my workout quality remained the same.

Day 16 and Day 17 Rest Days
    Interesting trying the different combos.

14. Day 18

Notes:
    Combined with VPX Bang
    Great overall workout
    Condense combined with glycerol, COP, etc made my muscles really solid during the workout.
    Great Combination
    PES R&D

15. Day 21

Notes:
    Combined with PNI Prodigy
    AMAZING RESULTS
    Endurance through the roof.
    Felt no Lactic acid build up during workouts.
    Muscles basically would give out due to lack of atp during sets.
    I have given this product to two different individuals; one person having a strict diet and the other not so strict.
    The results ended up being that the person with the strict diet believed the product was amazing while the one with a not so good diet ended up not responding to well to the product.
    PES R&D

16. FINAL REVIEW is done! I will be adding it to the thread later today after I finish the complete write up. The video is about 13 mins long.
    PES R&D

17. Final review

18. Your the man JR
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

19. In for final review,I enjoyed following this log!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

20. Thanks to all of you guys for supporting me in this log! I will try to upload it after work.
    PES R&D

21. FINAL REVIEW

Taste
    Tastes exactly like what it says. It literally tastes as if you were to bite into a Granny Smith Apple. Doesn't taste artificial at all even though some artificial flavoring is used.

Endurance
    This is the reason why I would purchase this product again. Great endurance. Lactic Acid build up is virtually nonexistent when taking Condense. Muscles would literally just give out due to lack of ATP and would be virtually painless once the last rep was pushed. More less it felt as if my arms would just give out. With Condense I felt as if I could go for another 3-4 more reps than without Condense.

Pump
    My favorite pump product to date, however, not the strongest pump out there. This pump is enjoyable and allows me to get a mind to muscle connection. Pump isn't painful at all unlike other ingredients like agamatine citrulline etc.

Stimulant Effect
    All you honestly need to wake up. Doesn't have that WOW factor like Muscle Marinade will have to offer you; however, it does get the job done and wake you up.

Focus
    Not a focus like Focus XT or a Nootropic, more like your so intune with your pump, its gonna motivate you to keep going and focus. Well at least thats how I felt.

Other Notes
    Great addition to other preworkouts
    Not to stimmed up so it is usable at night
    Cheap
    Effective

Final Score:
    8.5/10
    PES R&D

22. Great final review brother! I really enjoyed this log! Def keep you in mind for future logs
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

23. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Great final review brother! I really enjoyed this log! Def keep you in mind for future logs
    Thanks Airborne
    PES R&D

24. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio
    YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipD5-C2FMgE&feature=youtu.be

FINAL REVIEW

Taste
    Tastes exactly like what it says. It literally tastes as if you were to bite into a Granny Smith Apple. Doesn't taste artificial at all even though some artificial flavoring is used.

Endurance
    This is the reason why I would purchase this product again. Great endurance. Lactic Acid build up is virtually nonexistent when taking Condense. Muscles would literally just give out due to lack of ATP and would be virtually painless once the last rep was pushed. More less it felt as if my arms would just give out. With Condense I felt as if I could go for another 3-4 more reps than without Condense.

Pump
    My favorite pump product to date, however, not the strongest pump out there. This pump is enjoyable and allows me to get a mind to muscle connection. Pump isn't painful at all unlike other ingredients like agamatine citrulline etc.

Stimulant Effect
    All you honestly need to wake up. Doesn't have that WOW factor like Muscle Marinade will have to offer you; however, it does get the job done and wake you up.

Focus
    Not a focus like Focus XT or a Nootropic, more like your so intune with your pump, its gonna motivate you to keep going and focus. Well at least thats how I felt.

Other Notes
    Great addition to other preworkouts
    Not to stimmed up so it is usable at night
    Cheap
    Effective

Final Score:
    8.5/10
    Nice, I think you nailed on multiple points. Happy lifting.

25. Bump
    PES R&D

26. Solid bump
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

27. Bumpage! Great log
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

28. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Bumpage! Great log
    Thanks! I had an awesome time with the stuff. Comment people let the world know about ConDense!
    PES R&D

Similar Forum Threads

1. Purus NEW PreWorkout ConDense Write Up
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 06:35 PM
  2. ★ JonRubio's review on 4 AppNut products ★
    By JonRubio in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 12:05 AM
  3. My first bodybuilding vlog
    By Firmanator in forum Natural Bodybuilding