Marinating my Muscles with Purus

LITERaCOLA

Awards
23 y.o.
5'10
190lbs
was lifting consistently for 3 years but last 2 months my work had me start scribing 5, 12 hour graveyard shifts a week and went from lifting 6 days a week to maybe 1. due to being a full time student and having boyfriend duties I quit the job and currently training to just be a server again throughout college.

going to officially start this log in a week so i can focus on training for work and warm up my muscles and tendons since they've been "cold" for 2 months.

I enjoy working out 1 major body part a day so my routine is going to be
mon-off
tues-legs
wed-chest
thursday-back
friday-off
saturday-shoulders
sunday-arms

will do abs at the end of each workout
light cardio if any

I am currently eating above maintenance to add a few lbs and since I am going to be slowly getting into heavier weights I'll need the extra calories to propel me throughout my lifting sessions. I have really high expectations for muscle marinade to give me that extra umph throughout these workouts. I'm really thrilled about creatine mono being in this product. I'm a huge fan of the few products using ingredients that actually work instead of seeing these labels with...... CREATINE KREAFUKNCREDIBLE SQUARED crap or whatever new creatine of the week that simply just doesn't work.

Im really stimulant immune after a week so I'm interested to give feedback in the effectiveness with time.
many preworkouts left me feeling dehydrated with cotton mouth so I will let you know how this one fares

oh ya dosing. will be taking 1 serving a day even on off days due to creatine content. This will also give an accurate log on the stimulant resistance aspect if any occurs.

protein shakes are the only other supplement I will be taking with muscle marinade so there wont be any other supplement factor that could mess with results.

thanks again grambo and purus

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Get it SON!!!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Yeaaa buudddy! Really curious on this one as I have scrub coming but I don't think I'm man enough lol
Kill it bud

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

msrider

msrider

Awards
In brotha, ordering some thurs for first time. Can't wait, good luck!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this. I'm really stim tolerant also so MM for me works out great don't mix with coffee though haha kill it man

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
No bloat from the protein shakes?
What brand are you using?

msrider

msrider

Awards
Just ordered me some marinade bro, also got some condense too for the wife, just so I can try it too lol.

Have u got urs yet bro?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
How did I miss this.Im in!

LITERaCOLA

Awards
No bloat from the protein shakes?
What brand are you using?
magnum nutraceuticals quattro. no creatine, low carbs. I'm relying on other sources for my carbs pw. it's 68g a serving and 60g of it is protein. it's expensive but i love it.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Just ordered me some marinade bro, also got some condense too for the wife, just so I can try it too lol.

Have u got urs yet bro?
Hell ya!!!!

ya i ust got it a few days ago. I'm just waiting until tuesday to start using it. warm up my body

LITERaCOLA

Awards
so past few days have just been light lifting and a bit of cardio. doing typical splits next few days chest/ tris, back/bis, shoulders/legs just so i can warm up my muscles appropriately before I switch to one body part a lift session.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lookin good in here bro!

LITERaCOLA

Awards
alright as promised the log officially bigins NOW!!!!!!!!

I had taken PW's since I was 17. you name it i've probablly tried it. most of the PW's were only good for turning your poop different colors. some were just jitters. some made you crash mid workout ect ect. about a year ago i gave up on PW's

I was super impressed with my first day of muscle marinade. And this is coming from a guy who has been anti PW for a year for the simple fact that 99% of them are just marketing spoofs.

I took the full dose my first time instead of only taking half but that's because I'm stimulant tolerant. if you are not tolerant to stimulants you may want to take half a serving your first go. But this is the first time I got that perfect lifting mentality from a PW since I was a teen. It felt great, I was having a bad day today and about 10 minutes after my dose I was thinking the weights where about to become my b1tch. not the cocky feeling, but knowing feeling, which is much better.

the only downside to this was the creatine****s but that normally happens your first couple doses when starting creatine.

but I had a solid workout
warmed up on the bike for 10 minutes to get my legs warm
If you followed my last cycle keep in mind I lost a lot of my gains from lack of lifting and diet last 2 months
squats
135 x 15
225 x 8
275 x 5
315 x 2 assisted on 2nd

box squat
275 x 6
315 x 4
335 x 2 assisted on 2nd
365 x 1 needed assistance

leg curls
130 x 12
150 x 10
170 x 6
190 x 2

leg extension

130 x 10
150 x 8
170 x 6
190 x 5

seated calf raises- I have weak calfs
90 x 25
110 x 15
130 x 10
90 x 15

really good workout considering what I've been doing lately Had some more muscle memory and I didn't gas out early like i have been doing lately.

day 1 was a great success

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

I had taken PW's since I was 17. you name it i've probablly tried it. most of the PW's were only good for turning your poop different colors. some were just jitters. some made you crash mid workout ect ect. about a year ago i gave up on PW's

I was super impressed with my first day of muscle marinade. And this is coming from a guy who has been anti PW for a year for the simple fact that 99% of them are just marketing spoofs.

I took the full dose my first time instead of only taking half but that's because I'm stimulant tolerant. if you are not tolerant to stimulants you may want to take half a serving your first go. But this is the first time I got that perfect lifting mentality from a PW since I was a teen. It felt great, I was having a bad day today and about 10 minutes after my dose I was thinking the weights where about to become my b1tch. not the cocky feeling, but knowing feeling, which is much better.

the only downside to this was the creatine****s but that normally happens your first couple doses when starting creatine.

If you followed my last cycle keep in mind I lost a lot of my gains from lack of lifting and diet last 2 months
squats
135 x 15
225 x 8
275 x 5
315 x 2 assisted on 2nd

box squat
275 x 6
315 x 4
335 x 2 assisted on 2nd

leg curls
130 x 12
150 x 10
170 x 6
190 x 2

leg extension

130 x 10
150 x 8
170 x 6
190 x 5

90 x 25
110 x 15
130 x 10
90 x 15

really good workout considering what I've been doing lately Had some more muscle memory and I didn't gas out early like i have been doing lately.

Nice work man.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Box squats ftw lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
magnum nutraceuticals quattro. no creatine, low carbs. I'm relying on other sources for my carbs pw. it's 68g a serving and 60g of it is protein. it's expensive but i love it.
Yeah where do u purchase from?
It's 2 scoops to a serving, so 15 servings to a tub for $30. Kind of expensive.
I use Carnivor currently, that's about $50 for 5lbs w/creatine 16g of carbs for 2 scoops...
Quattro is a tad high but sounds da bomb.

:p

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
lol I like them better because I have always had a hard time with proper form with regular squats due to my lower back
Get on some light goodmornings to work on that lower back strength. Chains on box squats and light stiff leg deads.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I like it because you literally only need 4oz of water to blend it. allows me to eat more after my workout instead of getting full you know. I use to get it online but the vitashoppe down the street from me carries it now.
Yeah where do u purchase from?
It's 2 scoops to a serving, so 15 servings to a tub for $30. Kind of expensive.
I use Carnivor currently, that's about $50 for 5lbs w/creatine 16g of carbs for 2 scoops...
Quattro is a tad high but sounds da bomb.

:p

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Get on some light goodmornings to work on that lower back strength. Chains on box squats and light stiff leg deads.
i know im a ***** when it comes to lower back workouts lol. But your right i need to strengthen it up.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards

LITERaCOLA

Awards
just got back from the gym. Had another solid workout. just wanted to hit it hard
warmed up walking inclined for 10 minutes

bench
185 x 12
225 x 8
250 x 5 forced a few
275 x 2 forced 2nd

incline db locks
75 x 12
85 x 8
90 x 6 forced
95 x 4 forced
100 x 2 forced

decline bench

225 x 10
250 x 8
275 x 5 forced
300 x 2 forced

fly machine. it's a 5 pulley machine so that's why the weight is listed so high.
190 x 10
220 x 8
260 x 4
280 x 3

had a solid workout. my muscle memory is coming back so i think next week will be a better indicator on increased strength especially with the creatine. So far i love MM it's just helped me stay focus throughout my workouts. without it I probably would've gased out a bit early. my muscles where shot by the end of my workout but mentally I felt like I could've done more.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Solid workout brotha!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice work,and great update!

LITERaCOLA

Awards
sorry about the lack of update yesterday. was out all day

yesterday back day

have neck issues so I did a grip of stretching before

lat pull down.
130 x 15
150 x 12
170 x 10 forced last 2
190 x 7 forced last 1
210 x 4 forced last 2

db row

65 x 15
80 x 8
90 x 5
100 x 3

elevated underhand machine row. it's a 5 pulley machine so weights seems high

180 x 12
220 x 10
260 x 6
280 x 5

wide grip cable row
150 x 10
180 x 6
200 x 4
220 x 2 dropped to 120 and rowed til failure

finished with light straight leg dead lifts and good mornings

135 x 12
135 x 10
185 x 8

good mornings
60 x 12
70 x 12
70 x 10

easing my way into lower back don't judge.
all in all i had a good workout. muscle memory is still comming back. disappointed in the weight i'm moving but strength will come back.

MM has yet to slow down in terms of focus and energy through out workout. love the fact that it's not jittery. but like i said it's going to take a week or so to judge any aspects of strength increase since I had a little down time. My goal is to increase my overall strength, especially my legs and back. my expectaions are by end of the month are me being able to rep the same weight a few more times with better ease. weight gain is mostly going to be water due to creatine but I'm shoving my face right now so about a week after this discontinued use will let you know actual gains however I'm a hard gainer. expecting 2-4 lbs with my diet. If I was eating at maintinence i'd expect 1-2 after water weight is lost.

today is my off day

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

yesterday back day

lat pull down.
130 x 15
150 x 12
170 x 10 forced last 2
190 x 7 forced last 1
210 x 4 forced last 2

db row

65 x 15
80 x 8
90 x 5
100 x 3

180 x 12
220 x 10
260 x 6
280 x 5

wide grip cable row
150 x 10
180 x 6
200 x 4

135 x 12
135 x 10
185 x 8

good mornings
60 x 12
70 x 12
70 x 10

all in all i had a good workout. muscle memory is still comming back. disappointed in the weight i'm moving but strength will come back.

MM has yet to slow down in terms of focus and energy through out workout. love the fact that it's not jittery. but like i said it's going to take a week or so to judge any aspects of strength increase since I had a little down time. My goal is to increase my overall strength, especially my legs and back. my expectaions are by end of the month are me being able to rep the same weight a few more times with better ease. weight gain is mostly going to be water due to creatine but I'm shoving my face right now so about a week after this discontinued use will let you know actual gains however I'm a hard gainer. expecting 2-4 lbs with my diet. If I was eating at maintinence i'd expect 1-2 after water weight is lost.

today is my off day
Nice work man!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

yesterday back day

lat pull down.
130 x 15
150 x 12
170 x 10 forced last 2
190 x 7 forced last 1
210 x 4 forced last 2

db row

65 x 15
80 x 8
90 x 5
100 x 3

180 x 12
220 x 10
260 x 6
280 x 5

wide grip cable row
150 x 10
180 x 6
200 x 4

135 x 12
135 x 10
185 x 8

good mornings
60 x 12
70 x 12
70 x 10

today is my off day
The creatine in the product should help with strength. :D

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

squats
135 x 15
225 x 8
275 x 5
315 x 2 assisted on 2nd

box squat
275 x 6
315 x 4
335 x 2 assisted on 2nd

leg curls
130 x 12
150 x 10
170 x 6
190 x 2

leg extension

130 x 10
150 x 8
170 x 6
190 x 5

90 x 25
110 x 15
130 x 10
90 x 15

Awesome job on leg day man!

When you mentioned that you needed assistance on Squats I couldn't help but post this.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Definitely! Work on strengthening the lower back with reps not goin heavy

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

LITERaCOLA

Awards
sorry for lack of updates. grandma had surgery so have been in and out of the hospital. will update again tomorrow

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
sorry for lack of updates. grandma had surgery so have been in and out of the hospital. will update again tomorrow
It's cool man family 1st.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
crazy week but everything is all sorted out now so I will be updating the log again tomorrow guaranteed.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
well boys I hate to say it but I am not going to be able to finish this log for at least 6 months because yesterday I tore my right rotator cuff. I was doing shoulder presses and this ****ing ******* tried squeezing by and he hit the bar back and instead of dropping the bar I tried holding it. my piece of **** friend/spotter was ****ing texting his girlfriend. I'M ****ING PISSED!!!!!!!! so grambo if you pm me the adress I'll send back the tub, still 3/4 full. Going to have surgery in 5 days once swelling goes down. really sorry guys

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well boys I hate to say it but I am not going to be able to finish this log for at least 6 months because yesterday I tore my right rotator cuff. I was doing shoulder presses and this ****ing ******* tried squeezing by and he hit the bar back and instead of dropping the bar I tried holding it. my piece of **** friend/spotter was ****ing texting his girlfriend. I'M ****ING PISSED!!!!!!!! so grambo if you pm me the adress I'll send back the tub, still 3/4 full. Going to have surgery in 5 days once swelling goes down. really sorry guys
DAMN! I f'n hate people that spend their time at the gym on the phone. Friends/spotter is the even worse. I would had dropped it on his foot.

I would step up and say I would take your bottle and log it till the 3rd of December but I'm already logging Trifecta Stack not sure LG guys would let me do both or if Grambo would allow that. I just hate to see a good bottle to sit there for 6 months without being used. Feel better man! I hope your surgery goes well and you can get back to lifting before 6 months!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I hate to hear that bro!make sure you do all you can to get it better!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn dude I'm sorry to hear that man. Recover fast man

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rest up man, keep the tub... Seal it up & enjoy it @ a later date.