Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Nice work man!
    thanks man

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Answers

sorry for lack of updates. grandma had surgery so have been in and out of the hospital. will update again tomorrow
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA
    sorry for lack of updates. grandma had surgery so have been in and out of the hospital. will update again tomorrow
    It's cool man family 1st.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Answers

crazy week but everything is all sorted out now so I will be updating the log again tomorrow guaranteed.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Answers

well boys I hate to say it but I am not going to be able to finish this log for at least 6 months because yesterday I tore my right rotator cuff. I was doing shoulder presses and this ****ing ******* tried squeezing by and he hit the bar back and instead of dropping the bar I tried holding it. my piece of **** friend/spotter was ****ing texting his girlfriend. I'M ****ING PISSED!!!!!!!! so grambo if you pm me the adress I'll send back the tub, still 3/4 full. Going to have surgery in 5 days once swelling goes down. really sorry guys
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA View Post
    well boys I hate to say it but I am not going to be able to finish this log for at least 6 months because yesterday I tore my right rotator cuff. I was doing shoulder presses and this ****ing ******* tried squeezing by and he hit the bar back and instead of dropping the bar I tried holding it. my piece of **** friend/spotter was ****ing texting his girlfriend. I'M ****ING PISSED!!!!!!!! so grambo if you pm me the adress I'll send back the tub, still 3/4 full. Going to have surgery in 5 days once swelling goes down. really sorry guys
    DAMN! I f'n hate people that spend their time at the gym on the phone. Friends/spotter is the even worse. I would had dropped it on his foot.

I would step up and say I would take your bottle and log it till the 3rd of December but I'm already logging Trifecta Stack not sure LG guys would let me do both or if Grambo would allow that. I just hate to see a good bottle to sit there for 6 months without being used. Feel better man! I hope your surgery goes well and you can get back to lifting before 6 months!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I hate to hear that bro!make sure you do all you can to get it better!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Damn dude I'm sorry to hear that man. Recover fast man
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  9. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Bro that suck buddy. Get well bro!
  10. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Rest up man, keep the tub... Seal it up & enjoy it @ a later date.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Rest up man, keep the tub... Seal it up & enjoy it @ a later date.
    Exactly!
    Wouldn't dream of having you send it back! It will wait
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Answers

appreciate the support guys. surgery is on thursday so in a lil over a month I will start physical therapy and road to recovery. you all take care. will update progress as it comes.
    going to be rough physical therapy considering it's going to consist of arm circles and pulling a rubberband apart when it should consist of me dropping the 85lb dumbell on my spotters/ and that douchebags head over and over again
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

appreciate the support guys. surgery is on thursday so in a lil over a month I will start physical therapy and road to recovery. you all take care. will update progress as it comes.
    going to be rough physical therapy considering it's going to consist of arm circles and pulling a rubberband apart when it should consist of me dropping the 85lb dumbell on my spotters/ and that douchebags head over and over again
    Good luck!

Make sure that is the first thing you do when you can hold up an 85lb db. Drop it on the fuker.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Answers

just giving an update. Surgery went well. In this ****ing sling for another 3 weeks or so then i can start doing mobility type therapy. looking forward to getting back. Basically just been chillin on a stationary bike as my workout to just stay fit. threw in some calf raises leg extension, seated curls, and just did one leg at a time and griped with left hand. it's going to take a while to get back up to par but I'll get there eventually
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

just giving an update. Surgery went well. In this ****ing sling for another 3 weeks or so then i can start doing mobility type therapy. looking forward to getting back. Basically just been chillin on a stationary bike as my workout to just stay fit. threw in some calf raises leg extension, seated curls, and just did one leg at a time and griped with left hand. it's going to take a while to get back up to par but I'll get there eventually
    Glad everything went well!
    You are doing exactly what I did when I had my motorcycle accident and couldn't walk. I laid in bed all day and did crunches and sit up all day long lol
  16. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Can't believe all this happened because of that.
    Goes to show ya we need to train smart.
    Think I'll be doing volume for a while.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Just want to say I AM BACK IN THE GYM!!!!!!! light weight. havent benched more than 135 yet, just doing volume. did shoulder press for the first time yesterday pressed only up to 75lbs very nervously, however it was really easy so thats a good sign. going to slowly increase weight. I should've focused more on legs but even putting my arm up to stabilize the bar at times hurt so I've mainly stuck to hip sled, extensions, curls, and calfs the past few months. but I will say I have finally strengthen my lower back lol. did a lot of light good mornings and back extension machine while in therapy. Hope all is well for everyone!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Just want to say I AM BACK IN THE GYM!!!!!!! light weight. havent benched more than 135 yet, just doing volume. did shoulder press for the first time yesterday pressed only up to 75lbs very nervously, however it was really easy so thats a good sign. going to slowly increase weight. I should've focused more on legs but even putting my arm up to stabilize the bar at times hurt so I've mainly stuck to hip sled, extensions, curls, and calfs the past few months. but I will say I have finally strengthen my lower back lol. did a lot of light good mornings and back extension machine while in therapy. Hope all is well for everyone!
    Welcome back bro
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Welcome back bro
    thanks man!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Glad to hear you are better man! You will see the weights and strength will come back very fast. Just make sure you get a good lifting partner now that actually pays attention to you! stay safe my man!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 12:54 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 05:03 PM
  3. MARINADE my meat with PURUS (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 08:04 AM
  4. Getting Marinated with Purus Labs Muscle Marinade!
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 06:42 PM
  5. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 11:42 PM