Marinating my Muscles with Purus

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA

    i know im a ***** when it comes to lower back workouts lol. But your right i need to strengthen it up.
    You will get it bro!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    You will get it bro!
    off to the gym. will let you know how day 2 goes when i get back. chest day
    •   
       


  3. just got back from the gym. Had another solid workout. just wanted to hit it hard
    warmed up walking inclined for 10 minutes

    bench
    185 x 12
    225 x 8
    250 x 5 forced a few
    275 x 2 forced 2nd

    incline db locks
    75 x 12
    85 x 8
    90 x 6 forced
    95 x 4 forced
    100 x 2 forced

    decline bench

    225 x 10
    250 x 8
    275 x 5 forced
    300 x 2 forced

    fly machine. it's a 5 pulley machine so that's why the weight is listed so high.
    190 x 10
    220 x 8
    260 x 4
    280 x 3

    had a solid workout. my muscle memory is coming back so i think next week will be a better indicator on increased strength especially with the creatine. So far i love MM it's just helped me stay focus throughout my workouts. without it I probably would've gased out a bit early. my muscles where shot by the end of my workout but mentally I felt like I could've done more.

  4. Solid workout brotha!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. Nice work,and great update!
    •   
       


  6. sorry about the lack of update yesterday. was out all day

    yesterday back day

    have neck issues so I did a grip of stretching before

    lat pull down.
    130 x 15
    150 x 12
    170 x 10 forced last 2
    190 x 7 forced last 1
    210 x 4 forced last 2

    db row

    65 x 15
    80 x 8
    90 x 5
    100 x 3

    elevated underhand machine row. it's a 5 pulley machine so weights seems high

    180 x 12
    220 x 10
    260 x 6
    280 x 5

    wide grip cable row
    150 x 10
    180 x 6
    200 x 4
    220 x 2 dropped to 120 and rowed til failure

    finished with light straight leg dead lifts and good mornings

    135 x 12
    135 x 10
    185 x 8

    good mornings
    60 x 12
    70 x 12
    70 x 10

    easing my way into lower back don't judge.
    all in all i had a good workout. muscle memory is still comming back. disappointed in the weight i'm moving but strength will come back.

    MM has yet to slow down in terms of focus and energy through out workout. love the fact that it's not jittery. but like i said it's going to take a week or so to judge any aspects of strength increase since I had a little down time. My goal is to increase my overall strength, especially my legs and back. my expectaions are by end of the month are me being able to rep the same weight a few more times with better ease. weight gain is mostly going to be water due to creatine but I'm shoving my face right now so about a week after this discontinued use will let you know actual gains however I'm a hard gainer. expecting 2-4 lbs with my diet. If I was eating at maintinence i'd expect 1-2 after water weight is lost.

    today is my off day

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA View Post
    sorry about the lack of update yesterday. was out all day

    yesterday back day

    have neck issues so I did a grip of stretching before

    lat pull down.
    130 x 15
    150 x 12
    170 x 10 forced last 2
    190 x 7 forced last 1
    210 x 4 forced last 2

    db row

    65 x 15
    80 x 8
    90 x 5
    100 x 3

    elevated underhand machine row. it's a 5 pulley machine so weights seems high

    180 x 12
    220 x 10
    260 x 6
    280 x 5

    wide grip cable row
    150 x 10
    180 x 6
    200 x 4
    220 x 2 dropped to 120 and rowed til failure

    finished with light straight leg dead lifts and good mornings

    135 x 12
    135 x 10
    185 x 8

    good mornings
    60 x 12
    70 x 12
    70 x 10

    easing my way into lower back don't judge.
    all in all i had a good workout. muscle memory is still comming back. disappointed in the weight i'm moving but strength will come back.

    MM has yet to slow down in terms of focus and energy through out workout. love the fact that it's not jittery. but like i said it's going to take a week or so to judge any aspects of strength increase since I had a little down time. My goal is to increase my overall strength, especially my legs and back. my expectaions are by end of the month are me being able to rep the same weight a few more times with better ease. weight gain is mostly going to be water due to creatine but I'm shoving my face right now so about a week after this discontinued use will let you know actual gains however I'm a hard gainer. expecting 2-4 lbs with my diet. If I was eating at maintinence i'd expect 1-2 after water weight is lost.

    today is my off day
    Nice work man!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA
    sorry about the lack of update yesterday. was out all day

    yesterday back day

    have neck issues so I did a grip of stretching before

    lat pull down.
    130 x 15
    150 x 12
    170 x 10 forced last 2
    190 x 7 forced last 1
    210 x 4 forced last 2

    db row

    65 x 15
    80 x 8
    90 x 5
    100 x 3

    elevated underhand machine row. it's a 5 pulley machine so weights seems high

    180 x 12
    220 x 10
    260 x 6
    280 x 5

    wide grip cable row
    150 x 10
    180 x 6
    200 x 4
    220 x 2 dropped to 120 and rowed til failure

    finished with light straight leg dead lifts and good mornings

    135 x 12
    135 x 10
    185 x 8

    good mornings
    60 x 12
    70 x 12
    70 x 10

    easing my way into lower back don't judge.
    all in all i had a good workout. muscle memory is still comming back. disappointed in the weight i'm moving but strength will come back.

    MM has yet to slow down in terms of focus and energy through out workout. love the fact that it's not jittery. but like i said it's going to take a week or so to judge any aspects of strength increase since I had a little down time. My goal is to increase my overall strength, especially my legs and back. my expectaions are by end of the month are me being able to rep the same weight a few more times with better ease. weight gain is mostly going to be water due to creatine but I'm shoving my face right now so about a week after this discontinued use will let you know actual gains however I'm a hard gainer. expecting 2-4 lbs with my diet. If I was eating at maintinence i'd expect 1-2 after water weight is lost.

    today is my off day
    The creatine in the product should help with strength.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA View Post
    alright as promised the log officially bigins NOW!!!!!!!!

    I had taken PW's since I was 17. you name it i've probablly tried it. most of the PW's were only good for turning your poop different colors. some were just jitters. some made you crash mid workout ect ect. about a year ago i gave up on PW's

    I was super impressed with my first day of muscle marinade. And this is coming from a guy who has been anti PW for a year for the simple fact that 99% of them are just marketing spoofs.

    I took the full dose my first time instead of only taking half but that's because I'm stimulant tolerant. if you are not tolerant to stimulants you may want to take half a serving your first go. But this is the first time I got that perfect lifting mentality from a PW since I was a teen. It felt great, I was having a bad day today and about 10 minutes after my dose I was thinking the weights where about to become my b1tch. not the cocky feeling, but knowing feeling, which is much better.

    the only downside to this was the creatine****s but that normally happens your first couple doses when starting creatine.

    but I had a solid workout
    warmed up on the bike for 10 minutes to get my legs warm
    If you followed my last cycle keep in mind I lost a lot of my gains from lack of lifting and diet last 2 months
    squats
    135 x 15
    225 x 8
    275 x 5
    315 x 2 assisted on 2nd

    box squat
    275 x 6
    315 x 4
    335 x 2 assisted on 2nd
    365 x 1 needed assistance

    leg curls
    130 x 12
    150 x 10
    170 x 6
    190 x 2

    leg extension

    130 x 10
    150 x 8
    170 x 6
    190 x 5

    seated calf raises- I have weak calfs
    90 x 25
    110 x 15
    130 x 10
    90 x 15

    really good workout considering what I've been doing lately Had some more muscle memory and I didn't gas out early like i have been doing lately.

    day 1 was a great success
    Awesome job on leg day man!

    When you mentioned that you needed assistance on Squats I couldn't help but post this.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  10. Definitely! Work on strengthening the lower back with reps not goin heavy
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Definitely! Work on strengthening the lower back with reps not goin heavy
    I hear legs grow better on higher reps.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I hear legs grow better on higher reps.
    It depends on person... Mine grow better with volume
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I hear legs grow better on higher reps.
    oh ya for sure. I'm just focusing on strength right now though. that way I can add weight with my volume.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Definitely! Work on strengthening the lower back with reps not goin heavy
    will do bro, thanks for the encouragement

  15. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Awesome job on leg day man!

    When you mentioned that you needed assistance on Squats I couldn't help but post this.
    haha love it.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Nice work man!
    thanks man

  17. sorry for lack of updates. grandma had surgery so have been in and out of the hospital. will update again tomorrow

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA
    sorry for lack of updates. grandma had surgery so have been in and out of the hospital. will update again tomorrow
    It's cool man family 1st.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. crazy week but everything is all sorted out now so I will be updating the log again tomorrow guaranteed.

  20. well boys I hate to say it but I am not going to be able to finish this log for at least 6 months because yesterday I tore my right rotator cuff. I was doing shoulder presses and this ****ing ******* tried squeezing by and he hit the bar back and instead of dropping the bar I tried holding it. my piece of **** friend/spotter was ****ing texting his girlfriend. I'M ****ING PISSED!!!!!!!! so grambo if you pm me the adress I'll send back the tub, still 3/4 full. Going to have surgery in 5 days once swelling goes down. really sorry guys

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA View Post
    well boys I hate to say it but I am not going to be able to finish this log for at least 6 months because yesterday I tore my right rotator cuff. I was doing shoulder presses and this ****ing ******* tried squeezing by and he hit the bar back and instead of dropping the bar I tried holding it. my piece of **** friend/spotter was ****ing texting his girlfriend. I'M ****ING PISSED!!!!!!!! so grambo if you pm me the adress I'll send back the tub, still 3/4 full. Going to have surgery in 5 days once swelling goes down. really sorry guys
    DAMN! I f'n hate people that spend their time at the gym on the phone. Friends/spotter is the even worse. I would had dropped it on his foot.

    I would step up and say I would take your bottle and log it till the 3rd of December but I'm already logging Trifecta Stack not sure LG guys would let me do both or if Grambo would allow that. I just hate to see a good bottle to sit there for 6 months without being used. Feel better man! I hope your surgery goes well and you can get back to lifting before 6 months!
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  22. I hate to hear that bro!make sure you do all you can to get it better!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  23. Damn dude I'm sorry to hear that man. Recover fast man
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  24. Bro that suck buddy. Get well bro!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA
    well boys I hate to say it but I am not going to be able to finish this log for at least 6 months because yesterday I tore my right rotator cuff. I was doing shoulder presses and this ****ing ******* tried squeezing by and he hit the bar back and instead of dropping the bar I tried holding it. my piece of **** friend/spotter was ****ing texting his girlfriend. I'M ****ING PISSED!!!!!!!! so grambo if you pm me the adress I'll send back the tub, still 3/4 full. Going to have surgery in 5 days once swelling goes down. really sorry guys
    Rest up man, keep the tub... Seal it up & enjoy it @ a later date.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 01:54 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 06:03 PM
  3. MARINADE my meat with PURUS (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 09:04 AM
  4. Getting Marinated with Purus Labs Muscle Marinade!
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 07:42 PM
  5. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 12:42 AM
Log in
Log in