Purus CONDENSE log (sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    How do I give rep points on the phone app or can i
    Rep us from a computer.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Rep us from a computer.
    What's a computer lol I have that app on my phone will try to rep u
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

What's a computer lol I have that app on my phone will try to rep u
    Because that "thank you" doesn't really "work".
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Because that "thank you" doesn't really "work".
    Did u get that message bro!

5. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Did u get that message bro!
    Nope?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Nope?
    Damn I didn't use my app this time I uused my internet connection double ckicked and said can't give rep pts twice to same post. Guess I will have to buy a keyboard for my lap top that my 4 year old pulled all the keys off. Will give u guys rep pts soon lol

7. When you "thank" a post it adds rep to the poster. That's why it said u can't add rep twice.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    When you "thank" a post it adds rep to the poster. That's why it said u can't add rep twice.
    Not much... Haha

9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Not much... Haha
    Lol. Very true
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

10. I tried to rep u bothe again, I'm a failure!

11. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    I tried to rep u bothe again, I'm a failure!
    Lmao just don't thank the post and you can rep man lol pick a different post that u haven't liked or thanked yet
    Purus labs Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Lmao just don't thank the post and you can rep man lol pick a different post that u haven't liked or thanked yet
    I did bro I thanked 2 more one too u and one too jp

13. So I am starting to worry that maybe I am building up a tolerance to the caffeine already. The last 2 workouts just havent had the energy that I had become used to. As I stated a while back, I have been using about 1.5 scoops before training. I have a half bottle of Motivate and I think I may start adding 1 or 2 caps to the Condense to give me that energy back. I know increasing the stims is only a short term fix and I am going to have to take a stim break at some point. It really sucks because I have developed a serious relationship with my condense and I will be heartbroken when I cant consume it.

I am going to finish this tub before the break, but then I think I need to take a couple weeks off of the stims.

The pumps and endurance are still F'ing EPIC!!

My arms just blow up after the first couple sets i do for the day. And im not even training them directly. Its just after my press or bench with a few sets of chins mixed in.

14. I def notice the endurace on this product, glad you are too!

15. Bump!!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Bump!!!!
    I finished the tub a while ago and am currently taking a stim break. I loved the condense so much though that I bought 2 tubs over black Fri. Can't wait to start back up and try the apple flavor!

Condense is my favorite pre I have used to date!

Thanks again to Purus for introducing me to an awesome supp I might not have otherwise tried.

17. Aw just didn't see a final review is all and also a bump to get the log ahead of the game so people know
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Aw just didn't see a final review is all and also a bump to get the log ahead of the game so people know
    Oh my bad! Sorry about that, I will post up a detailed final review in a bit. I'm out on my phone, when I get back on my computer ill get it up.

19. Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant View Post

Oh my bad! Sorry about that, I will post up a detailed final review in a bit. I'm out on my phone, when I get back on my computer ill get it up.
    Greatly appreciated! Glad you enjoyed it brother!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

20. IN for review!!!! For me, 2 scoops is too much pump. LOL

RECOVERBRO

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Purus Labs Condense log...SLICED N VEINY
    By supersliced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-21-2012, 03:32 PM
  2. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 12:42 AM
  3. Confucious's HyperTest Log (sponsored)
    By Confucious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 05:42 PM
  4. HeavyWe1ght's HyperTEST log (sponsored)
    By heavywe1ght in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 01:04 PM
  5. INKLINED MASS FX LOG (sponsored)
    By inklined in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 08:43 PM